Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme rp, The colder war

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
America

America

RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 13 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 10:18 pm

America saw the Russian in pain and even though he was in his own pain, he knew Russia needed comfort like Russia used to comfort him when he fell only this is different. He didn't like to see Russia cry and honestly it's the first time he's seen him like this. He saw the Russian and he appeared to be in pain and his heart went out to him. He went over to the crying Russian and said, "Do you want me to carry you to bed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 13 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 10:26 pm

Russia didnt say anything for a long time. He pushed his coat on to teh cuts soaking up most of teh blood. He shook like a puppy dog. "I just want to fall over and die" He said softly. He would have killed himself long ago, but for America... He stood up on his own, simi-falling over serval times and leaning on teh wall. He got to his own room and fell in to his bed, crying in to his pillow. He pushed himslef in to his coat, feding it cold and shivering. He smield at how America would talk.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 13 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 10:32 pm

America had a worried looked o his face, was Russia always like this or did he hide it more when he was younger. America decided to stop being selfish and was going to be here for Russia, try and be just like America if that made him happy, he just wanted to be loved by him as much as he loved the past self. He tried to help Russia to the room but the Russian was always one step ahead of him. He followed him to his room and sat on the floor next to the bed , then when Russia looked situated he leaned over and kissed Russia, his brother that had raised him from the beginning and said "I.....I can be your America." desperate for the Russian's love and attention. He couldn't be the real thing but he could try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 13 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 10:37 pm

Russia stopped when he was kissed. "You are America" He said, not able to keep the sad tone out of his voice. He pasued for another secind before pushign America in to a deep and breathless kiss, already thinking he had gone to far, America was still his little brother now. He looked in to his blue eyes and kissed him again, "I love you" He said softly, he still loved America, even if he put him through hell and back, he loved America. He didnt mvoe form the spot on his coat ether, looking at America
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 13 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 10:44 pm

America felt as if he were being lied to, but his eyes widen when Russia had pulled him into a kiss, too surprised to kiss back. This is what he wanted, and even though he was thinking of 'past America' and not him, Russia always had him. He looked into Russia violet eyes and when he said those words, they sounded fake and not directed to him he swallowed and said, "I...I love you too." and cracked a small smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 13 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 10:47 pm

Russia pulled America back in to another kiss. He quitly asked America "Do you still have that gun that I gave you?" It being a honast question, but with a dark background. He smield at America, he pulled teh gloves oout of his pocket. Americas old gloves, he put tehm out and held out his hand, waitng for the gun
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 13 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 10:50 pm

America raised an eyebrow at the question, he always carried it with him and said, "Yeah, but what do you need it for?" he saw Russia pull out a pair of gloves and put them on. His past question didn't matter he would give Russia what he wanted, he took the gun out of the holster but still held it in his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 13 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 10:56 pm

Russia kept looking at America. He set his hand on the gun and pulled it out of Americas. He casually looked at the gun, saliently making sure that it was loaded. He cocked teh gun a fired at the celaing. A puff of drywall came down. He looked at America and pointed the gun at his head, he put his under his chin and press teh barrel in to his skin slightly. He smiled at America. "Who noes? Mabey I will start my life over too!~" He cooed and America teh cold of teh gun sinking in to his skin
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 13 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 11:04 pm

America protested a bit as the gun was taken from him saying, "Hey!" and then a shot was fired into the ceiling and he coughed waving his hand to clear the dust from the drywall. He looked over at Russia, who had the gun pointed at his head and his eyes widen, "What? What are you doing?!" moving closer to the Russia and when he said he wanted to start his life over, made him feel worse, of course Russia loved the other America, but was he really not worth staying alive for, some tears welled in his eyes and said, "Please brother, please don't shoot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 13 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 11:09 pm

Russia didnt move. "Dont shoot? Why should I not shoot..." He baordly asked, the slight pinch of the gun on his skin. He glaced at America, he put a arm up and brushed the strands of hair out of his eyes. He put the hand on the back of Americas, head and pushed him in to another kiss. He replaced teh gun under his chin. "Your a big nation,now" He said smiling and gillging lightly
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 13 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 11:13 pm

America let some tears fall, "But I still need you here!" he didn't want Russia to die, he loved Russia, and said, "Don't do it, I'm sorry." thinking he had done something wrong, he should have never brought up his past self or the Cold War. He tightly clung onto Russia, practically pleading him not to shoot himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 13 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 11:27 pm

Russia sighed, and droped his hand from his face, still holding teh gun. He let America hold him, he put his free hand over and held Americas back. "Shh~ America, its ok~ Il be fine" He cooed in to America ear. He let teh waight of the gun pin his hand down, wrapinghis fingers aorund teh barrle
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 13 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 1:03 am

He hated America, he envied and hated his past self, for leaving Russia like this, for making Russia love him, why couldn't Russia love the new America he said, "No, don't, please." he didn't what else to say, "I love you." would that make it worse? He hoped not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 13 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 1:09 am

He kissed the top of America head, putting his hand on the spot and then sighing. "I love you," He smiled at the other. "America, I love you forever, and always" He said in to Americas ear, licking the rim of his ear and biting a small spot under the ear. He didnt fell as distuted with himself, This was his little brother, but this was also America, his lover. He giggled at the irony of the thing he always use to tell America. "You dont know how much I love you" He whisped in America ear.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 13 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 1:20 am

Again the 'I love you' said to him didn't feel like it was for him, in some way Russia did love him but only because he was 'America'. He forced a small smile an when he said 'Forever and always' he was true to his word, he love America even now. His eyes widen a bit when his ear was bit stay still, was it supposed to be proof that he was loved so be it. America sobbed, "You can't leave me by myself, I need you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 13 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 1:28 am

Russia didnt know what to do now, he fell on his back, putting his arm up and slowly rolling the gun around in his hand. Looked at the spot where to bullet hit the cealing. He sighed, and pulled America on top of him, forcing him to stratle the other. "I love you..." He said then looking at the gun. "I told America that I loved him more than I feared the world..." He said softly, looking at the bright new Russian-modle gun. He put teh gun on his head.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 13 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 1:35 am

America let out a sigh of relief when Russia laid back, and didn't hear a gun shot as he was pulled onto the bed and straddle Russia, he couldn't help but lean into his chest and cry, he probably wasn't as strong as the other America and probably not as brave either. Did the other America cry? This was a hint that Russia wasn't going to kill himself, "I love you too." he said in between sobs, is this what all nations went through?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 13 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 1:44 am

Russia winced a bit, he held the gun to his head, he winced and wanted to shoot, wanted to shoot, but why could he not shoot the gun damn it!? He looked down at America. "Alfred, I love alfred, I love America, I love you, I hate everything else." He tigted his grip on the trigger, hands shaking. "Your not going to be alone, If I leave, I will alwas be there for you." He kissed the top of Americas head "Now are you really to old for that?" He said sadly.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 13 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 1:50 am

America sniffled, stopped the sobbing but the tears continued to fall, he said, "Please, don't leave me alone." he wanted Russia alive, and with him. He continued to envy the Old America because the love confessions were the Old one not him. He said, "I'm sorry, I bet America didn't cry." he wondered what he was like and why Russia loved him so much, the Cold War seemed to be a sore spot, so why didn't they hate each other?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 13 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 1:55 am

"Oh, he would cry when he felt like it" He said softly, he grinned and giggled at America "Your just like him" He said softly putting the gun down from his head. He knew that is America had not invited him to get a drink hat one night, then he would have never hurt him, but he woudl never gotten to tell him he loved him, ether. He pressed Americas head in to this coat. "Its ok for you to cry, its ok to be hurt, its ok, America," He sighed, if he was going to shoot himself, he would do it withouy his little brother being right there. He kissed America again, lifting him up and forcing him in to the kiss
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 13 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 2:00 am

America cried, he mentally sighed in relief, even a monster like him cried too. He hated him though, that didn't change his feelings about his past self, for making Russia want too kill himself. He stopped crying, but there some remainder tears in the corners of his eyes, when Russia forcefully kissed him, he kissed back and slightly opened his mouth allowing his older brother access.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 13 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 2:02 am

Russia forced America mouth open, not likeing to wait or tak things slow. He explorde every cornner of America mouth, Felling every part of Americas mouth. He pulled away only taking a breath and going back to America.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 13 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 2:09 am

America closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Russia's neck, this was extremely wrong on so many levels, but he didn't care he had Russia. He let Russia explore, it was a new experience for him and he intended to make it last.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 13 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 2:13 am

Russia smirked, remebering that this America had never done anyhing like this before. He broke away from America, going for his neck and biting all around his neck, kissing the spots after he had bitten them
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 13 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 2:21 am

America wasn't much of a masochist, but he let Russia do what he wanted, just glad he was getting attention and not talking about 'America' he let out a moan to see if that pleased the Russia, feeling the teeth and the kisses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme rp, The colder war
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next