Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme rp, The colder war

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage

RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 12 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 6:50 pm

Russia sobbed when he got to his house, already missing America, he shook it off, he would get to go see him soon... He told himself. He wiped his eyes and kept thinking about America, not really wanting to do anything else that day.

(serval *time unit* s later)

Russia grinned and smiled when he boarded the plain. The Alaskan town now had an airport, he had also heard that America was able to get most of his states back, the fall out zones starting to fade. He smield all the way trough the short trip, he giggled wondering how tall America was now. He didnt notice the plain landing untill it was on the ground and the poele started leaving. He almost ran out of the plain, looking around for America and finaly getting to see him after so long.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 12 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 6:56 pm

America had gotten into a few battles, but no wars yet, which he was thankful for.He met so many countries and they all seemed, nice. He had gotten most of the states back and when he got Texas back, he was given a pair of glasses to represent as. He didn't need them, they were more decoration but sported them with pride. He was excited, Russia was coming to see him. His people had began to build some large metropolitan cites, but it was still a work in progress. He held a sign in his hand and was about 5 foot 7 inches. He looked for the familiar silver haired Russia and smiled as he did, "Ivan!" he waved, not sure if he could use his country name, his voice had also gotten deeper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 12 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 7:04 pm

Russia walked/ran over to America, and immidtly pulled him in to a hug. "God! Your so much taller now!" He asid smiling and giggling softly. He kissed the top of his head, still a easy thing to do, but he had to think about it. He pulled the glasses off of his face and looked at them, smiling widely. He set them back on America face and looked around, "The city is so much bigger than before~" He said looking out the window on to the once town where he had found America. He turned back around to his little brother. "Im so glad that I get to see you after you long!" He said softly
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 12 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 7:14 pm

America's face grew into a grin and tightly hugged the Russian back, it was a different view, his face could see over his shoulder, he then realized how long it's been and how much he's grown. He laughed a bit when Russia kissed his forehead, "Don't you think I'm kinda old for that?" still liking the affection from his brother. He met other nations and England had told him a lot about his past self and the wars he had been in. He remember hearing about 'The Cold War' he couldn't believe that he and Russia were actually at war, and that he won! He said, "It's so awesome to see you, it's been so freakin' long!" he showed Russia the city and blushed a bit at the praise and laughed, "It's still a work in progress but it should be done in about 10 years." smiling over to him and it turn sincere, "Yeah, it's been a long time, I've missed you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 12 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 7:24 pm

Russia put a arm around America neck, pulling the other on to his chest. "Think, In 10 years you are going to be as tall as me, America" He whispered, using the nations name. He let America go and looked at him, "Your still my little brother, Alfred" He smiled, "So," His smile faded in to a smirk. "I have been eharing that you got in a few fights, Alfred?" He asked/teased the blonde.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 12 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 7:30 pm

America continued to smile as he was pulled into his warmth, he had gotten used to the weather of Nome, but a little extra warmth never hurt. "You really think so?" him taller than Russia, he was close, but not there yet. When he heard Russia say that he was his little brother, his smile faltered but it returned, he would just have to grow stronger until Russia no longer saw him as 'little'. He laughed and said, "Yeah." When he was teased he didn't look up chuckled nervously, "Yeah, I have, you wouldn't believe how crazy people get for land. This guy came to my house and said that this was the perfect place to rebuild his awesome nation, I don't remember his name though and his brother Germany came to pick him up." England tried to take some land but defended his land in hopes that he wouldn't have to call Russia for help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 12 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 7:37 pm

Russia's look turned more soiruse. "There is no use in me being your allie of you dont ask me to help you..." He reminded. He smiled again "Im done scolding you, your still to cute and tiny to be mean to" He lightly teased his little brother. He walked around the city. He looked at the haorbor when the ships first landed, now filled with docks and city spreading out on to the water. He looked out on the water. "I can give you more of my military, even though my boss said not too.." He said, the wodded area where he found America having been built on. He looked at America. "I can help you anyway I can, and I just need you to tell me" He said loooking at America
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 12 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 7:47 pm

America had some new scars on him, not many but being a nation proved to be difficult and his only goals were to make his people happy and to make Russia proud. He grinned at him and said, "Yeah sorry, if I ever go into war you'll be that first guy I call to help me kick some ass." he blushed a bit at the cute comment and said, "I'm not that short and guys can't be cute." He walked with Russia, it was nice to spend some time with him after so long. He looked at the harbor, the boat that Russia had given him was docked there, he treasured it so much because Russia had given it to him. He was then offered military and looked over and smiled, "You've given so much, I can't brother." he would have to work for it. He said, "When I'm strong I'll pay you back for everything don't worry about that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 12 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 7:53 pm

Russia giggled. "Your cute when your my little brother" He said he put his hadn over and brushed a strand of hair out o Americas eyes. "They were gifts, I wanted yoto have them, you don't need to pay me back anything" He said smielding. "What happend to that cabin we staid in a long time ago?" He said giggling again. He looked up at the city, it was nothing like new york was, but it still was a pretty big city. He sighed happily. Thinking about the old America and the new America. "How meny states do you have re-setteld, I can get anyone out of your land if they come here" He said, wanting to make sure America was still safe by himself
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 12 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 7:59 pm

The cabin was isolated om the rest of the city, he said, "Same place it was years ago." he had gone a few times to fix it up a bit and got a new T.V for it, more chairs and still had one bed. He said, "I have 28." smiling, h needed a little less than half to go and re-gain his whole country."You don't need to do that, I have some soldiers at the borders defending it and I go check on them sometimes." and then hie got quiet and fidgeted with his hands, England didn't give him the details on the Cold War except that it was between Russia and America and America won. He looked over and Russia and said, "Hey." and looked back at his hand, "W....What caused the Cold War?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 12 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 8:05 pm

Russia's face turned pail, and he didn't say anything for a horrifically long time. He pulled his scarf up over his nose and continued walking. He smiled, the down town of the new city was still the tiny old, town, with the cabin only a block away. He walked over to the cabin and walked in, he looked around and sat down on the couch and looked at his reflection in to TV. He moved his hand and gestured for America to sit. He kicked his legs on the couch, leaving America to sit in the spot left or on his lap. He stammered "I..it..w..w.a.s....a......" He tried not to say what he thought America forcing a government down my trough that got me nothing but beatings and my falmy hating me.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 12 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 8:11 pm

America shouldn't have asked, he didn't hear Russia respond, it must have been that bad. What did his past self that made Russia so silent. They made it to the familiar cabin and opened the door gesturing for Russia to go in first. He sat on the empty spot on the couch, a bit tempted to sit on Russia's lap but he was an adult now and needed to let Russia now. He heard Russia beginning to speak and stayed silent, looking at him intently for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 12 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 8:21 pm

Russia looked at the cleing. He sighed and glanced down at America. "The cold war was a while ago, when you....past you...and me fought because America wanted to be the only superpower in the world..." He tried keeping his control, but quickly lost himself in his own words. "America came to my house and told me he hated me and my form of goverment..." He said, voice getting louder and louder. "He hated the communism, and cant keep his damn nose out of my life! He killed the old goverment, tricked my falmly in to hating me and then forced democracy on to my nation. My boss was a witched and cruel man that would end up beating me for doing nothing wrong. My falmly still dosnt bother to talk to me and im forced to deal, with it!" He said, now screaming. He kept looking at the celing, his feet nouvosly tapping to couch by America. "No one would care to even speak to me! The only reason tehy say I lost that war is becuse Im teh one how lost anything!" He continued, only getting himself more and more, sad,angry,depressed, what the hell was this felling, he was talking about America before he loved him, botherd to speak to him
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 12 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 8:31 pm

America continued to look at Russia watching his facial expressions instantly seeing how his mood changed. He couldn't help but hate himself, because if that's what his past self did to Russia he hated him. He had never seen what the other had looked or acted like, but he sounded greedy, coincided, and extremely blunt to have told Russia he hated him. He didn't know anything about Russian history, but England had told him to be careful around him, he couldn't understand why? He knew Russia was strong, but he had never seen him fight. He knew Russia had a few sisters but never met them and now knew why. From what he heard it seemed Russia to have had a hard life and America made it no better, he actually made it worse, he couldn't help himself from saying, "I'm sorry." for re-opening old wounds, for what his past self did. He wondered, if there was so many wounds and hate between the two, how were they lovers, that's the part he didn't understand, "B.....But weren't you two lovers, I don't get it." confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 12 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 8:40 pm

Russia hated how America could flip his moods like a switch. He sighed, "Me and him...." He wonderd. "America could be mean as a snake, not not bother trying to fix it...but, he cares for others, he is genorse and caring. He always wants to protect everyone." He smiled and giggled, "You are like the old America, you are caring and sweet." He said softly, not moving and thinking about his life. Days went by so slow before, America could make a day seem like seconds. He frowed, wishing America was here, the normal America, the one he loved, and mabey he would one day. He sat up, and lifted up his shirt, and showing America the huge black marks on his back, form the bombs that America was forced to drop on him. "America had just as meny marks like these on him, He bombed me, and I bombed him" He leaned back again. "Nations are nothing but lifeless soders, forced to do what tehre bosses want, immortal works andpunching bags" He said sfotly
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 12 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 8:48 pm

America felt his heart wrench, from what Russia was saying it sounded like he still loved the other, and he couldn't help but feel that he was just a poor replacement for the real thing. He loved his brother, but he could never tell him because that's all they were, brothers and he also couldn't tell him because it was apparent that the other was still in love with the other. He hated and envied his past self. He saw the marks on Russia's toned chest and saw them, is that what war left, sure he had a few scars but those marks how could anyone be forced to hurt the person they love. He averted his eyes away from the marks. This was the burden of the country, he was still a new nation a little over 75 but he was growing rapidly, and barely had any power and if he ever went to war, he would surely lose, but he would have to grow stronger, his current boss wasn't doing anything, literally, just sitting at his desk signing paperwork that meant nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 12 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 8:55 pm

Russia turned a light pink and put his shirt down, rolling over on to his side and making a sad attemp to explain. "You can love a nation, but your bossed could make you shoot them dead" He said softly in to his scarf. He sat up, he was crossing the line now, no,Russia,dont He kept telling himself. Put his lifted up his sleeves, long, narrow cuts covering them and making him look like a red and white zebra. He held out his arms, hands fidted and not moving. "Pain can make you fell better, and after all those years...you need to fell better..." He said quietly, putting his sleeves down and immodestly regretting showing America the cuts and telling him all teh stuff he had. He was still a young nation, but he would learn evetualy.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 12 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 9:02 pm

America looked over at the scars and Russia seemed embarrassed of marks. He saw the lines that ran up, down and across Russia's arms. Self- infliction? He didn't like to see Russia in pain he looked over and grabbed wrist that was now covered by a sleeve, he couldn't understand why Russia wanted to hurt, and that it released pain, "Why? The hell would you do something so stupid?!" did all nations do this? Why would Russia do this, was in he in this much pain? The world wasn't great but he didn't understand was it his past self, he couldn't think of anything else, or was it him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 12 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 9:15 pm

Russia giggled at Americas words. "Old America said the same thing" He giggled out. He laid back on the couch, breathlessly giggling and warping the sound in to a choking noise. He sighed and then continued "Because, if you even life more than 1 year of my life then you would too" He mocked. trowing his head back and then standing up, walking to the kitchan of the cabin. He opened different drawers, pulling out a small, clean sharp knife when he found it. He walked back over to America, "I can get you started" He said, moving closer to the yuong nation.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 12 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 9:23 pm

America was angry with Russia, self-infliction was not the answer. He learned that Russia was in a lot of pain, but not enough to do that to himself.he had his own hardships, fighting off another nations, but he wouldn't wish what Russia's been through on anyone. He saw Russia get up and pull out a knife, and his eyes widen, was he going to cut himself right in front of America? He saw him walk over to him, his eyes never leaving the knife and when Russia had asked him if he wanted to get started and didn't know what to say. He wanted to be like Russia, wanted to be powerful like him and yet he was asked to harm himself, he looked over at him and said, "I...." and looked the other way, "I don't know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 12 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 9:30 pm

Russia rolled on top of America, flipping the both of the on to the floor. He pushed of America jacket, and pulled up his t-shirt, shoving it off Americas head. He didnt say anything and held the knife to his gut, not cutting, but the sharp part of the blade siting on his skin. "Old America loved this, he hated it, but he loved it." He smiled softly, "Nations get to do nothing but fight and hope for things they could never have" He said softly, pushing the blade down and barly cutting Americas skin, but still drawing blood. He looked in to Americas face, holding his hands by his gut and the only thing holding up up was straling America. He pushed the bade a fracion of an inch deeper.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 12 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 9:37 pm

America fell with a yelp, he would let his big brother do what he wanted. He felt the cool metal of the knife on his skin and felt scared, he didn't like pain and could barely tolerate it. His heart hurt when Russia said, 'Old America loved this' was he not good enough? He could feel nothing but envy towards his past self. He bit his lip and nodded for Russia to go on. He was that desperate for his brother to love him like he loved the other, and if this is what his old self liked so be it. He felt the blade begin to cut him and tried to suppress a whimper as he felt the warm feeling of blood on his lower abdomen, he didn't like it, he hadn't experienced enough pain to be able to tolerate it yet. He wanted Russia to love him and not his past self.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 12 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 9:43 pm

Russia kept cutting, making a checkerboard of Americas chest. He looked down on him, face tired, beaten, just sad. He looked downand saw teh blood rolling of of Americas chest, and on to Russias pants. He sighed and pulled the knife out of America. He got off of him and took off his own coat and t-shirt. He slid the knife too deep in his chest, he cried, but kept cutting, he smiled and replaced teh Americas flag cuts on his chest. He pulled teh knife out, over 1/2 of teh knife red from cutting. He kept cutting even if teh American flag on his chest was there. He cut lines in no order, shapes and other random patters. He winced and finaly stopped, he dropped the knife and brough his knees to his chest, not even remebring teh marks on his back, teh ususal pain from the radation having been ther long enough for him to get use to it.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 12 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 10:02 pm

America couldn't help but whimper at the cuts, his skin stung and the blood pouring slid over other open wounds and hurt. He saw Russia moving from his previous position, he wondered what he was doing and Russia started to cut himself. He stared at the other nation with wide eyes and said, "Stop brother." he didn't want himself, he could take whatever pain Russia was feeling and put it on him, is that what old America would do? He saw him stop and it wasn't because of him and saw the design it was his past self's flag, he could tell by the 50 stars, his flag only had 28. He felt inferior to the other America, he was just a new nation but in 237 years he already become a World superpower but what was he 75 and still starting out as a weak nation who can't even go to war because he would clearly lose. He scooted closer to his brother and said, "Russia?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 12 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 10:06 pm

Russia shook and cried "What is it, America?" He asked softly, horrable psin through his chest and head. He closed his eyes and, fell on his back, hissing at the felling of the cold air on teh cuts. He grabbed his coat and threw it over himslef, wincing and moving his head around aimlessly. Every time he moved, he felt each cut over in a diffrent derection, he felt like he was falling apart, and at this point, wished he was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme rp, The colder war
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next