Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme Higschool Universe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
America

America

RusAme Higschool Universe  Empty
PostSubject: RusAme Higschool Universe    RusAme Higschool Universe  EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013, 10:19 pm

5 of the kids climbed up the end of the house. He softly shouted at each to shut the hell up. "Fucking queer will get whats coming!" "fag thinks that he can beat up a member of the team and get away with it!" They all alughed a bit, 3 of the 5 sliding in the open window. They could have died laughing seeing that him and Russia where in the same bed. They got the shit ready, they had boght a bit of a drug from the school druggie. He put the stuff on the rag, the shit smelled tarrable! They smirked and set ot over Americas nose and mouth. "dont worry, he will swallow it like the Ruskis cum.." One of the kid on the outside snickered
They tied Americas writs and feet together. They silently crawled out, tossing America down to the others. They all laughed there asses of about a block away, taking off the rag form his mouth. They were almost the the school when one of them found a shapie on the floor. He picked it up, smiling miles at the others. He all kept said. "Write fag on his forhead!" He snickered and wrote on his forhead, going over the ink several times to make sure it staied. They all busted out laughing again, not at the school. The dealer said the drug should lat untill morning. They all worked at his cloths, not leving anything on America. They undide the ropes and retided then on the flagpole, forcing his arms up so he couldnt coverhimslef in the moring. They all took turns with the sharpie. "fag" "homo" "gaywad" "fruit" "cockslut" were all tattoed on his chest. They took a pitcure of America and ran, faster than they did in there lifes. they all wen tot there respeive homes and went to sleep waiting for tomarrow
America had no clue what was going on on the outside. He woke up to the bright sun and felt his limbs restricted and he was cold. He looked around and realized that he was naked, and tied to a flag pole. He saw the crowd of people, most of them he used to call his friends laughing at him. He couldn't speak and he couldn't asked for help. He was scared and so exposed. He somewhat saw what was written on his arms and chest. He wanted to just crawl into a hole and die, that way all of this humiliation would be over. He wanted to break down and cry, but he wouldn't cry, it would give these people too much satisfaction. He saw his sister in the crowd, and it made him want to shoot himself. Where was Ivan!? Had they done the same too him? He saw the running to school and that when the flood gates open and he let his tears fall. he wanted to die, he didn't think they would take it this far. He looked for a way out, but his limbs were tied and he was speechless, and couldn't reach out for help. Their staring eyes per
[21:44:50] America : Piecered him, and their laughing burned his chest.
Russia didnt even both saying anything. He pulled out the knife he alwasy carried with him and he put his thumb on he other side of the rope. The press his thrumb on the knife, sliding through the rope and barly hitting hte pad of his thumb. No one said anything to Russia. He was the one with the knife. Serveral know he was just about insian enough to use it. He held the rope as to not send America falling on the concret. He evetlu let go, braging it at the last second and holding America up. He couldnt even. The football kids laughed at russia, and russia held the knife to his face, cuttin ghis cheek slightly. They all shut up. He gowed at them. "I swear to hell, you better be carful from now on, You will find one of your bodys on the flag pole, but insted of beat up and naked. you will all be hanging blood and dead..." They all got out of the way, the teachers scraming at the kids. Russia walked home, holding America. He got in the house and he felt America on the couch. The cut on his cheek having already
[21:51:18] Russia : stoped bleeding
America looked down and shut his eyes, silent sobs coming out and tears forcing their way out of his eyes. He held onto Ivan as long as he could, still unable to say anything but sob and cry, and Ivan left and he curled up on the floor naked with the homophobic names tattooing his skins. He hugged his knees and cried. He heard the football team laugh and Russia going over making threats that would probably end up as promises. He heard everyone rush around the school and he felt like their eyes burned his skin. He was picked up by Russia and clung on for dear life clutching the front of his shirt sobbing and crying into it. He rather have a beating every day than having been so humiliated and so exposed like that. They made it home and was set on the couch he held onto Russia and choked out, "P-Please.....d-don't leave me."
Russia cried over America "W..why would I leave you?" He said, he took off his coat, puttin git over America to cover him up. He rested his head on Americas chest, "I'm so sorry.." He said. "Прости меня Прости меня" He said. all of the sudden, He could not remebre any words. He couldnt think of anything right now. He only though of America and how horrable that was. He continued crying. He would make them all be punshed. How dare they even try to do such a thing!? They would NEVER touch America again! They woudl be beaten untill they had no more blood lift in them! He cried more out of a seething rage now. He looked at America, "Они будут истекать кровью" He said. They will bleed...the pain in his chest only got worse and worse. How did this happen? He continued crying harder, sobbing in to Americas chest.
America hiccuped and cried quietly, wrapped the coat Russia had put on him tightly so that he didn't feel so exposed. He didn't understand a thing Russia was saying, but he didn't care at the point, he just wanted to be held by Russia and it gave himse some comfort that he said he wouldn't leave. He heard Russia cry too and hugged him closer, he could barely assure himself that it was okay, they just sat there crying in each other's embraces. After a while Alfred had cried himself to sleep, no more tears, they had all dried up. He fell asleep in the comfort of Russia embrace and the sound of his breathing/crying.
Russia watched him fall in to his sleep. He sat up, picking America up and sittin ghim on his lap. He still cried in to Americas hair. Russia continued to look over Americas chest. Pushing the coat down to his waist for eaxamation. He started crying again. "Fag" Writan in big brude lettes across his forhead, and other horrable slurs on his chest. He just...held him. He didnt know where his cloths were... He set America on the couch next to him. He locked all the windows and doors before he left. He looks over the dirt, tracing the path to the school. He picked up his bomber jacket he wore. He felt it close and once again felt a enmornas pain at his chest. He gather all of Americas cltohs, starting back to the house and making sure that there was no one in sight befor going back in. He wiped his eyes, pushing the key in to the lock and twisting, the door opening.
America woke up and looked around for Ivan. He didn't see him, did he leave him? No, he said he wouldn't leave him. He head the door click ad a wave of fear rushed through his veins. Had they come back? Why couldn't they just leave him alone? He hid in the coat and he found himself to be pathetic. He used to be a hero, but no he was a crying fearful mess.
Russia sighed and walked back in with the airful of cloths. He couldn't see America was wake yet. He walked closer and looked at him. He asked. "A...America?" He picked him up, holdin ghim like a small child. "America what is wrong?" He asked him, everything was. But why was he hiding from him? He walked around holding America, "its ok, fredka, I went out and I found all of your cloths..." He said like it accauly mattered at this point. He let America still use the coat. He fainly got it. "America, Dont worry, they will not come back, if they do you tell me and I will hurt them~" He said to America the traing in his chest grwoing more instence
America scooted away when he saw someone at the door, he only saw the shadow and wrapped the coat tighter around him. Before he knew he sa Russia scoop him up and was somewhat surprised that he could support his weight. He clung on and said in a barely audible voice, "I....thought you left me." and saw the pile of clothes Russia had that he identified as his. He was relieved that they hadn't done anything to his bomber jacket. He said in a whisper, " 'M sorry." and Russia said that he would hurt them, but there was no justice in hurting the others. They had drugged and humiliated him, and he wanted them to feel the same humiliation he had, it was only fair. He said even quieter, "I love you. I love you. I love you." holding on for dear life.
Russia sighed. "I said I would never leave you, and I never will" He promised. He walked around the house, doing work. He went around and checked all the locks and made sure that there was a knife by the bed form now on. All while holding America on him. He kissed him. "I love you to, America." He coninuted and yanks on a locked door, tesing it. "Why are you sorry?" He asked, holding America even tighter for a few seconds. He looked at the words on his back and wanted to cry again. He went in to the kitchan, getting dish soap. He poured it over Americas back, diggin his nail in to the ink and trying to get it off. He tied his coat around americas waist, letting his try to clean his back and chest. None of the ink came off. He stoped trying after a long time and red spots on America where he scrubbed. He sighed and looked at America. He would have rather been the one to be kidanpped, but America had. He coniuted working around, not wanting America to move off of his chest. "Its ok, Fredka" He smiled at him,rubbing his back to try and get the ctach marks of his chest and back
America continued to hold onto Russia. He felt pathetic and worthless, having Russia taking care of him. Why was he crying so much? Why did it effect him so badly? His ears perked up at the sound of the locks and hatches. He knew the words were on him, he didn't know what they said, he didn't bother to read them and he didn't want to know. He flinched from feeling the cool soap on his back, and didn't move. How many words were written on him? He didn't know. He winced when he felt Russia's nails dig into his skin and gripped onto his shirt. He was pathetic. He couldn't do anything. He loved Ivan, so much. He was here and he wouldn't leave him alone, like his 'friends' did. He love him and he wouldn't deny it when asked.
Russia stoped working for a second, drying off Americas back. He walked in to Americas room, the opened the door and the smeel of the chloryaphorm was still strong, almsot to strong to handle. He looked down at america making sure he was ok. He walked in the room and put America under the covers. He looked at him. "Are you ok with me?" He asked, before America even got a chance to answer, the a kock came from the door. Russia instaly held tighter in to America. He let go of him though. He looked at America. "Your safe, I promis you" He kissed him before getting up and walking down the stairs.
America buried his head into the crook of Russia's neck and wrapped his arms around his neck. He was brought upstairs and the strong smell of the drug the had used on him, smelled strong and made his stomach churn. He wa set on the bed and Russia had asked if he was okay with him and before he could answer there was a knock on the door and he tensed a bit and he hated himself for it. Russia left and he didn't want him too and wondered who the hell was here.
Russia sighed, "Its the football team again~" He smiled a creepy smile. He noticed a tone to his voice, the same dark and promising tone he used to thereten the team when he was taking America away from school. He sighed and looked at America,, eves 1/2 closed and still smiling the dark smile. He would make them hurt, burn. bleed, suffer, everything that he could. He would make them pay for what they did. He hated them with every inch of his mind, draming of crushing them in to a pulp. He went next to America, the team now pouding at the door and tossing the slurs around again.
America's face paled, they were back, why were they here? They used to be considered his closets friends, and now they were after him. It's insane how changing his sexual preference could make someone so hated. He hugged his knees closer and he hated how scared of them he was, he hated them for making him like this, so fearful when he was supposed to the hero. Now, Ivan was here, he was his hero, and America couldn't return the same gesture, not in the condition he was in. He had seen that smile before, but he was lucky enough for that smile never to be directed to him. He shifted a bit closer to Ivan and whispered, "Can you be my hero....since I can't be yours?"
Russia wraped his arm around America in a protective gesture. He sighed and looked at him. "Da, I will aways keep you safe~" He tried smiling at him. "You dont ever have to be afraid, becuse I will make sure nothing ever hurts you" He said softly. He felt the same way about girls and guys, but cared for America more than he cared for anyone else. He know that humans were mean vile things that would pound down your door for chaing you prefrance. His normal loving smile melted back in to a dark smile again. He didnt move away from America. "I will beat there mean little faces untill they look like dirt~" He giggled slightly
America wanted to be stronger than his current pathetic state. He didn't know why he was so scared, they were just his old football team, but was it that no one had considered him their hero after that. He swallowed and nodded, "I'm sorry....you shouldn't have to be taking care of me." he should hae just left so that America could be feed to the dogs and Ivan could continue his life in solitude without America dragging him down. He didn't like boys as much as he like girls but Ivan, was defiantly the exception. He'd trade him for every girl in the world and if he wasn't so worried about the people outside his door, he would have blushed at his own thought.
Russia stood up, twisting his arms off of America and still waring his smile. A dark ara surrounding him, the lid of his eyes occatonly twiched. "I would life for you to let me make then suffer, Alfred" He giggled again, pulling the led pipe out from his coat and swinghing it slightly. He already started out the door. "Now I want you to stay here, Do not worry, I will. not. lose this~" He rolled the words off with a even thicker Russian accent, having a hard time staying in the vary Un-Russian language. He giggled at America and started down the stairs.
Russia turned and slowly swing the pipe from side to side. He just kept his smile, a sad dark smile. He hooked the handle of the pipe around there necks, draging them in to a ditch by Americas home. He did this wiith all of them. They would wake up eveutaly right? He turned back to America, a line of blood over his cheek and crossing over his eye. He looked at america, his dark smile having gone loving. "They wanted to hurt the reason I live~" He said before tossing the pipe back behind his back and in to his coat. His hands twiched, they were covered in blood
America looked at the murder scene in front of him, and he felt the weight of fear lifted off his chest, but it was quickly replaced by guilt. "W-What they hell did you do Ivan?" he asked quietly. He didn't leave the house, being naked and all. His face fell, and was he really worth killing over? "Russia....people will be lookin' for these guys." they were and ass, but still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme Higschool Universe    RusAme Higschool Universe  EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 11:31 am

"You must remember, Alfred~" He walked up to him and pushed him in the house, softly though. He took his coat off of America and tossed his aside. He rubbed his fingers over all the words on his skin. He read them out loud, he just grew sadder reading them all. "Cockslut, fag, homo....." He sighed, finshing the long list of words on America, making sure to touch the word when he said them. He looked at America, his dark mean smile having turned in to a depressed look. He didnt even notice that some of the blood on his hands rubbed off on to America. "If they wanted to be mean to you, than I can be mean back~" He said, not at all guitly about just killing 5 kids. He continued feeling the words, the ink didnt come off. It only slightly smeared. "Because I wanted you safe~" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme Higschool Universe    RusAme Higschool Universe  EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 12:42 pm

America saw Russia dispose of his old football team as if they were nothing. He couldn't help but take glances at the mound on the ground where the bodies were buried. He was led in and Russia began to read the words that were on his skin and his chest tighten, those words, were tattooed on his body, they were only market, but they seemed to burn when Russia pointed them out and his tense as he touched him. America looked at the blood smeared on his body and then looked at Russia, "Y-You still...killed them Ivan." he said quietly, was he worth their lives, why didn't he atleast try harder to stop Ivan. Did he want the same thing? He chest tightened but in a good way this time, he shouldn't have felt good about this, but he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme Higschool Universe    RusAme Higschool Universe  EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 9:23 pm

"I will be more than happy to be punshed so that you dont have to" He said, still looking over Americas chest and back. He sighed, "I would jump off of a clif and shove 10 other poeple off If It ment you were safe." He said pushing lightly. He didnt think that what he did was wrong. "If they wanted to mes with you, Then we would play there game, and this time they lost" He said more dismaly this time. It was true though, if they wanted to hurt Alfred, then they were hurting Ivan. And sure as a hell, He would make then pay. Eye for a eye. He pulled America in to a tight hug, he was safe, both of then were. But that would now never be true, they were after than before, now the law is after than. He winced at the though. The law would not see it the same way he did. He held America there for a few more seconds, enjoying the bit of time before he would most likly never get to see the love of his life again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme Higschool Universe    RusAme Higschool Universe  Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme Higschool Universe
Page 1 of 1