Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme rp, The colder war

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
America

America

RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 15 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 9:08 pm

America led Russia to a small restaurant and laughed, "Yeah, growing up has it's perks." he heard the 'I love you' and turned away, he had missed Russia and was glad to have him back. He sat down and smiled at Russia, "I'm almost as tall as you." he was about 122 now and said, "I really missed you." had he screwed around while Russia was gone....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 15 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 9:12 pm

Russia smield at America, witch soon melted in to a smirk. "So~ Have you been having fun by ourself~" He said softly, letting America know what he ment by fun. He kept his look at America for a while, then looked down at the menu, and set it down eveutaly. "Well have you?" He asked again, hostaly wanting to know.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 15 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 9:21 pm

America fidgeted a bit and smiled, "Hell no, I'm not one to do that kinda stuff behind your back." of course he lied, he couldn't let Russia know that his teenage hormones went out of control and he needed some release, and who better to do it with than complete strangers who forgot your face. America scanned his eyes over the menu looking or something he liked,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 15 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 9:26 pm

Russia smield softly, not saing anthing after that. He ordered a stake, everything on teh menu being meat and soda. He looked up at America, then ordered. Setting the menu down and looked at America. He had to gie America some credit, he would have though that with America being all alone as a teen with nothing to do. He rubbed his arms over the table, waiting paintaly for his food.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 15 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 9:29 pm

America ordered a burger with fries and a soda, lately that's all he's been eating, with paperwork piling and all the business of everything it was a quick and great food when you're on the go, it also resulted in gaining a few pounds. He felt guilty for lying to Russia and couldn't look him in the eyes and asked, "So what have you been up too?" shifting his gaze somewhere else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 15 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 9:33 pm

Russia didnt say anything for a few seonds, before snaping out of his thoughs and smiled "Just work, lots of lots of work" He said softly, his life being horrificly boring with out America. He giggled "Life is pretty gray, what about you~?" He retunred, starting at America
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 15 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 9:38 pm

America laughed a bit nervously and said, "That sucks, and yup just lots and lots of work, running a nation sure is hard."
and Russia wasn't unfortunately wasn't here to help him release. Their food came and America continued to direct his eyes elsewhere, "So, have you been fooling around while I've been gone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 15 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 9:47 pm

Russia giggled lightly. "See if tou and pin me down and then Ill tell you" He giggled and eat his food, being hungery and finishing the food in only a few muinet. He looked back up to America once his finsshed his food. He sighed oving teh food
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 15 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 9:52 pm

America had been practicing and he chuckled, "I'll take you up on that." confident in trying to top Russia, he took a bite of his burger and finished right after Russia and laughed, "we got all the time in the World so chill."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 15 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 9:56 pm

"But Im hungery~" He said, looking at America. He giggled and looked down. "Lets see, have you been good?" He teased, refering to his promis. 'If your good' He smirked at America resting back on teh seat and looking at him eat.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 15 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 9:59 pm

America blushed and said, "Yeah, I've been good." and then smirked, "But I can be bad if you want me too?" he teased, chuckling a bit, he finished his food and said, "Let's go to the cabin." he smiled at the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 15 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 10:03 pm

Russia set a sum of mone down on the table. Standing up and smirking down at America. "You will need to be punshed, I think that you have been bad when I away away. He smield, taking off his gloves and putting on old Americas gloves, he always carried tehm on trips. Not really knowing why. He put teh gloves on and walked off, waiting for America
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 15 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 10:05 pm

America paled a bit and said, "What makes you say that?" getting up and following Russia. How could Russia possibly now, probably some mental thing to make him submit. He walks next to Russia and sees him wearing the worn gloves, "Those gloves look kinda old, we should buy you some new ones while you're here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 15 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 10:09 pm

Russia nodded no "They are, a gift, special" He said, not wanting to give America odl gloves up. They walked out and in to Americas cabin, Russia didnt know the way anymore, the city having vhage so much that he idnt know where his was. He saw teh cabin in the distance. "I dont think you will be able to top me, you have been bad, I must punish you, America~" He teased lightly, walking faster to the old cabin
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 15 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 10:11 pm

America didn't say anything, who knew Russia had things that carried some sentimental value. They made it to their destination and he walked to the cabin and said, "What did I do wrong?" he laughed, maybe Russia was trying to make him confess, he did feel guilty, but he wasn't crazy enough to tell Russia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme rp, The colder war
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15