Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme+UsUk

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

RusAme+UsUk Empty
PostSubject: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 8:49 pm

RusAme+UsUk

Where we left off:
America was trying tog et England to tell him if he really was sick or not. England wanting to Run away from them after the semi-wirde threesome. Russia still finds it odd how much he suddly cares for england, and gets jelly.

(sorry this intro sucks!Russia)

Last edited by Russia on Tue 08 Jan 2013, 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

RusAme+UsUk Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 8:53 pm

(Well, we left off with America interrogating me... so, it's America's and yours' turn.)
Back to top Go down
America

America

RusAme+UsUk Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 8:56 pm

America said, "You're gonna have to tell me what's bothering you." with playful grin on his face.
Back to top Go down

RusAme+UsUk Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 8:57 pm

Russia looked at england, America was right. "I think your lying about being sick.." He said
Back to top Go down

RusAme+UsUk Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 8:59 pm

England blushes, not looking up, "What reason do I have to lie?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
America

America

RusAme+UsUk Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 9:00 pm

America said, "I don't know guess I have to find out." and began to teasingly rub around England's crotch area.
Back to top Go down

RusAme+UsUk Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 9:01 pm

He was right, he really had no reason to. Russia put a finger under Englands chin and forced his head up to look at him. "Well....are you lying?" Russia asked, not replying to England question.

Last edited by Russia on Sun 06 Jan 2013, 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
America

America

RusAme+UsUk Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 9:03 pm

America was sitting on the couch next to England and said, "come on, tell us~"
Back to top Go down

RusAme+UsUk Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 9:05 pm

England won't meet their eyes, "N-no." And though he wasn't actually sick, his stomach was tossing and turning. "D-don't t-touch me.."
Back to top Go down
America

America

RusAme+UsUk Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 9:07 pm

America pouted a bit, disappointed that the Brit was turning his motives down and said, "Come on, you liked it last time." which was not more than 30 minutes ago. He unzipped the Brit's pants and said, "You're gonna tell me, because the hero fights for truth!"
Back to top Go down

RusAme+UsUk Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 9:08 pm

Russia smiled. "Well, you seemed vary ok with us doing this befor? What happend to england?" Russia said with a tesing tone.
Back to top Go down

RusAme+UsUk Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 9:10 pm

England bites his lip, "N-no. Am-america, stop." He murmurs weakly. "That shouldn't have happened earlier..."
Back to top Go down

RusAme+UsUk Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 9:12 pm

"Sure..." Russia stared. "But are you complaining or thanking us?" Russia said leaning and biting the inside of the brits neck.
Back to top Go down

RusAme+UsUk Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 9:16 pm

"I-I..." England tries to pull away, "I ne-need to get h-home."
Back to top Go down

RusAme+UsUk Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 9:18 pm

((Aye aye. Smile Understood.))
Back to top Go down

RusAme+UsUk Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 9:19 pm

Russia leaned over and pulled Americas cowlick, "He has the cowlick..." Russia said, twisting and tugging it, "Wheres your cowlick?" Russia said kissing the spot he had bit. Tugging at England shirt. 'He is a hard nut to crack..." He though, Russia foot sank in to the crevasse of the couch. "Its not like we want to hurt you..." Russia said. "Is it seeing you little brother undress you? Is that it?" Russia teased England. "Or seeing me with your America?" Russia was pushing his luck to the edge.

((Sowwy...wont happen again, its a bad habit >.<))
Back to top Go down

RusAme+UsUk Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 9:26 pm

"I don't have one!" England snaps, getting frustrated. "J-just get off!" Damn it! I need to get out of here before I lose it again... England gets up, "Look, what happened this morning shouldn't have happened! I'm leaving!"
Back to top Go down
America

America

RusAme+UsUk Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 9:29 pm

America moaned as Russia pulled his cow lick, he said he hated it because it was a weakness of his. He would just melt into a pile of bliss when someone touched it for long enough, but when he England got up, he snapped out of the state of pleasure Russia was bringing him and said, "w-Wait! What do you mean it shouldn't have happened? What's wrong, you liked it, I like it, hell even Russia likes it."
Back to top Go down

RusAme+UsUk Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 9:31 pm

Russia held England down. "Aw...dont leave! I wanted to watch a scary movie with you!" Knowing that America would go after that idea. He played out the scenario in his head. Ether 1) England would leave or 2) ITs would be wired, who would America cling to? Russia help a stab of regret, he didn't want to think about it any more.
Back to top Go down

RusAme+UsUk Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 9:40 pm

"It was disgusting! I raised you, America! I shouldn't be having sex with you, let alone with you and your boyfriend!" England looks extremely upset, though it's mostly with himself. "I... I shouldn't be touching you like this." He chokes up a little. He turns. "I- sorry. I can't stay for a movie. I shouldn't. I'm going." He opens the door, ready to leave quickly.
Back to top Go down
America

America

RusAme+UsUk Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 9:47 pm

((Giving this smut a plot >Very Happy ))
America said, "I don't care!" he felt heart broken, not even because of the sex, but because England couldn't stop seeing him as his little brother, he clung to the past. He said, "We're not even related by blood!" he had him upset, that the sex, even if it was oral was disgusting? "You can't just say shit like that and you know! I didn't have to! I did it 'cuz I wanted to." he walked over and gripped England's wrist. "You still see me as a kid, but I'm older, I'm not your little brother anymore." that's exactly what he told England during the revolution. He didn't want to be belittled by England anymore, he wanted him to see him as an equal.
Back to top Go down

RusAme+UsUk Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 9:54 pm

Russia didn't say anything, only watched America and England.Russia count help but to feel a stab of jealousy. America seemed almost departed to to preserve his odd form of "friendship" With England. Russia kept his mouth shut, now thinking that he knew the answer to his question. America would probobly cling to England.
(Harray! we have a plot line now!)
Back to top Go down

RusAme+UsUk Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 9:56 pm

England paused, "Yes... and... you've grown into a wonderful young man but... America.. you're already dating Russia. Not only do you have someone," He nodded towards Russia, "But you've also made it clear in the past that you and I don't have a future together." England sighs, dropping his head into his hand, "America, you may be an adult, but you're still young. You have so much to learn. This," He gestured between them, "This can't happen." I don't want to be hurt again.
Back to top Go down
America

America

RusAme+UsUk Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 10:02 pm

America loosened the grip on England's wrist and slumped his head down. "B-But I don't want you to leave England." he cared greatly for his former care taker and dare he say love, he could choose between Russia or England, they both made him feel like he was floating on air, "If you wanna go then go......but I think you have the right to know." he was a hero and he fought for truth and now he was going to say it, "I-I love you England." with a fierce blush on his face.
((My poor UsUk and RusAme feels!! *shot* *dead*))
Back to top Go down

RusAme+UsUk Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 10:08 pm

Russia was not sure rather to wince for America or thank England. Russia looked away from the both of them, still keeping an ear out for there conversation. He froze when he heard what he said to England, Russia slowly buried his face in his knees and silently sobbed, he though back to the cold war. He felt the same feeling he had when the union died. Utter pain. Russia wrapped his scarf as high as it would allow and stood up, walking to the door. He stopped when he was in the door way. He made sure to keep his back to the both of them. "I ha.te y.ou" Russia said through hiccuping sobs.

(I just died on the inside,,,sjgiwspoidfhgjwpidfyugadspoihguapeit feels overwelm me)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RusAme+UsUk Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme+UsUk
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next