Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme rp, The colder war

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

RusAme rp, The colder war Empty
PostSubject: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 1:13 am

America walked in to his room, where he had seen Russia go, if his country was bombed, would his boss bomb Russia's country? And if he did, would he still be alive? They would probably attack the most populated areas and his capital. He went to his room and sat on the edge of the bed. He didn't want Russia to fear him since now technically, Russia was ruled by him. He kissed his forehead and said, "We need to change you bandages, I don't want your wounds to get infected." how would things work out, for the time being Russia was safe.

Russia flinched involuntary a little, pulling the covers off of his head and pulling off his coat and letting America change his bandages. He didn't know what to think of America owning him. He didn't say anything. Watching his replace the bandages and not looking at him. He didn't want to. He had been though hell and then back and all for America. Who ended up ruling over him. Everything seemed to always seemed to fight Russia, make sure he never got anything to help him, or to give him anything. He sat up, and started unwrapping his chest. His arms looking like a zebra patters on red and white. He shrived at having to use his arms, felling every piece of shin in between cuts move separate, felling like his arm was being twisted.

America couldn't help but feel guilty, putting Russia through all of this. If he just kept to himself,, if his hero complex didn't get in the way, Russia wouldn't be this badly injured. He had wished didn't hate although, he wouldn't blame him if he did. The thought of Russia hating him, made him feel sick, Russia had every right to. He had gotten him into this. He continued to unwrap the old bandages and re-wrapped them with new ones. He didn't meet Russia's gaze, his own eyes always gave him away on his emotions and he didn't want Russia to worry about that right now. The question lingered in his mind, 'Does Russia hate me?'

Russia turned and smiled at America, trying to kill the uncomfortable mood. He leaned over and kissed America. Looking at him. "The missiles at my home take 24 hours to launch, and he probably send orders for them to start the countdown, that is if he isn't dead already." He said, truing the mood darker again, but being serious. "If they are using the lunch plans from the cold war. They will hit DC, new york, Denver and Seattle first." He didn't want to go on, if the plan went the way they wanted to (America giving up) the rest of the plan was to flatten every building on Americas land. But...a lot..had changes since the cold war. But they would most likely use the same lunch plan. He felt a sense of pain and sadness. He was betraying his own nation, talking about his lovers death and then eventually his own.

America finished wrapping the wounds, he shouldn't be helping Russia, it was war, but war couldn't stop him from loving from Russia. He felt the uncomfortable tension and then heard the locations and quickly paled, if D.C was hit first, no way his boss would have time to launch the missiles. He said, "oh." not wanting to meet the Russian's gaze, damn his eyes. He would mostly die in this war, his people would die and he would die with them. But honestly his duty as a country was to put his people first, but his duty as a lover put Russia first. He kissed Russia and pulled away, "It's gonna be fine." averting his eyes, it would be an ugly war, it would be so much blood shed. If only minded his own business.

Russia didn't say anything else past that. He felt a smile creep across his face. A sad pained, smile. "It going to be ok like I'm fine" He said. Giggling at the sad, horrific irony of it all. He wanted to lay back and sob his eyes out. But he just giggled. He tried thinking of things to do to help America. "I have no control over my boss. But I will hold influence over the people." He though of what to say after that. "I should be able to force them to try and do something, riot, try to over throw the government." He knew that by the times that happened though, America would be ether killing him or being killed. He grabbed America, and sat him in his lap, holding him and just wanting him to not worry. There was no use in making his life hard right now. He just sat and held America. Knowing the both of them surviving would be a vary unlikely thing to happen, was probably wont.

America laid his head in the crook of Russia's neck, his scent of spicy vanilla and vodka there. He sat on Russia's lap, he was injured, but it felt nice to b held by him again. He hoped that the people would riot and overthrow Russia's boss. And said, "It sucks." and then he was silent and continued, "We're nothing, but still we're burdened by living forever, war after war. We're only soldiers that has to follow our boss's every word." he took his glasses and put them on the side on the bed,
"We're nothing but soldiers." immortal soldiers. He wrapped his arms around Russia's neck, trying to avoid any wounds. How would they do it, who would go first, they were just basically sitting there, waiting to die.

Russia didn't say anything. Noticing only the tears rolling down his cheek only when they fell of and on to Americas shoulder. He would get to watch America die under his hand. or America get to watch him die under his hand. He Kept his breaths slow and steady, not being as scare or panicked anymore. Just...sad. He held America pressing him against his chest. "You would never know how much I love you" He said softly. Thinking back on his life. He seemed to have all of the good parts of it in the last few months. Meeting America, the ice cream shop... And all the bad parts during the rest of it. Killing his old bosses family. Being beaten to a bloody pulp from the time he was just a kid. All the revolutions that just ended up being for pain then there worth. Would it be so bad to die? He got to live until he continue stopped living. Never getting to know what it was like to fear the end and not knowing what would happen. He held America tighter. Looking back, America was the best thing in his life. But people where mean disgusting vile things that never wanted him to have the best thing in his life. And now they were going to get what they wanted.

America sobbed into Russia's shoulder, is this what humans felt like when they knew their time was up? He held onto Russia and responded, "I know big guy......you're the best thing to happen to me." he let a few tears fall, his vision blurred by the tears. He didn't think about the bad times, just all the good times he had. The Christmas parties, the eventful World Meetings, and Russia. Russia had made such an impact on him, he was so strong both mentally and emotionally, and even though he had been through so much, he came out smiling and constantly told America he loved him, when Russia had never been should love himself. He was going to miss this, he sat on Russia's lap holding to him, like he could disappear at any moment, "I love you." he whispered. He was going to enjoy the moments he had left with Russia. 237 years, he was younger than most of the other countries, and yet sitting here with Russia, made him ready, whoever went first, they would go going with the thought that they had been loved by the other.

Russia took of his scarf, warping his scarf around both of them. He laid back still deep in thoughts. He kissed America softly. Thinking about his life still. He snapped back to now. Now, he was probably going to watch America suffer and than die in his arms. He smiled. He heard that for some humans, they just, kill themselves, leaving all of it behind. But when they died. there population was left to decide in to darkness, and then most likely be killed. He though more about America then himself. He was a young nation who had been is so meany wars and had horrible stuff happen to him. But he still smiled, he still saw things in color, he still cared he still loved Russia. And he still loved him. He held America as close as he could. There bosses didn't care. Both of them, just didn't care about the personifications. His boss had used him as a punching dummy and was going to kill his lover. Americas boss would kill him if he didn't die first. He kept thinking about the humans who killed themselves. Lots of the suicide were happening in Russia, and teens and kids hanging themselves in America. He sighed, and kissed America again. "We will both end up dead" He decided. Russia's boss would kill America. And Americas many allies would in turn, kill Russia. Frankly, he was happy at that. Both of them would die, not having to deal with the fact that they killed each other. That they killed there lovers.

America knew there was nothing left to do, their fate was in their hands not his anymore. He kissed Russia back, he wouldn't spend his last moments anywhere else, he was with Russia and that was all he needed.Not all the fast food and ice cream in the world could make him as happy as Russia did. He nodded and said, "Yeah....we're going to die." Russia had such a horrible life, and even now he couldn't catch a break, his final moments with the person who had caused him pain. He loved Russia with everything he had, and now when it came to their last moments together he can honestly say he was happy. "I'm glad." he said. He wouldn't want to die any other way. the room was silent, and his tears silently rolled down his face. Russia, was everything to him, his smile always made butterflies in his stomach, his kisses always made him blush, it had sunk into his head, this fate was unavoidable, but he smiled.

(To thai: Didn't know what to put, so i put that last few post off the old one here. It was not smutty nor gorry so were moving here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 1:22 am

Russia let out a small and sad gasp. Quickly sighing out, a pain growing in his head. He was ether being attacked or his wicked boss had just been killed. He sighed out. Already crying. But not for his horrific boss, but that It would speed along his death considerably. He looked at America, eyes more happy than anything. "Well, my disgusting boss is dead" He said smiling, being genuinely happy. He rested back and held America. He let out a louder, more profound gasp. Wincing and shaking. Pain spiking in his chest and side. This was more painful that the first pain. This pain was probably him getting bombed. He kissed America, holding him through the pain. He smiled in to his neck, the pain racking through him. "I love you, and I don't blame you for anything." He said, gasping again and felt another burning pain further up his chest. He grinned. Not sure rather or rather not he liked the terminal pain telling him that he was probably going to die with in the hour
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 1:32 am

America held onto Russia, wondering which one would go first,him or Russia. He heard a small gasp from Russia and looked up from his shoulder. When Russia had proclaimed that his boss was dead, he could believe it but before his face could break into a smile he heard another painful gasp from Russia and then Russia looked like he was in pain, 'No, he didn't?' he thought, referring to his boss. He stayed on Russia lap and his question was answered: it was Russia who was going first. He saw him wince and said, "Nonononononono." and he repeated it over and said, "No!' he fianlly realized what as happening and he once again let the tears fall, he let Russia kiss him and held him close, "Damn it, you can't leave me here by myself!" he said, his voice cracking and even now, Russia was dying, he still hadn't blamed him. He sobbed and then kissed Russia. Repeating 'no' in his head over and over, and his tears fell freely, it wasn't supposed to end like this. He had screwed up again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 1:42 am

Russia felt the burning pain, flare in his chest. But no new pain came after that. He wondered what the hell was going. He felt the pain stay there, still fiery and strong. Not going to leave, and the pain was not going to leave for any long time. But he didn't think he would even last that long. He held on America, holding him and shaking in pain. He flinched at even his own breath. Now scared of death and life equally. He fell back the 2 spots on his chest making it hard to breath and move. He went half a hour after the 2 bombs hit him. Still felling like they were still fresh. And from his experience with Chernobyl, it would never, ever go away. He was sobbing in pain "W..hat..th.e he..ll i.s you.r bo.ss d.o.ing.." He took a breath in, being able to speak normally again for a few seconds. "Tell him to let me live more kill me already" He begged. Honstaly not knowing what his boss was doing making him suffer. The Russian missle lunch 24 hours after. And America had another half hour.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 1:51 am

America was an idiot, why hadn't he thought of that earlier! He still had tears rolling down his face, "Yeah, I'll be back." he got off of Russia an saw him writhe in pain, and pulled out his phone and quickly dialed his boss's number. He didn't answer, and then called again, hoping to God, that he would answer. He did and America had yelled, "Stop bombing Russia!" His boss told him that Russia was still a threat and that the military had detected that there were 4 nuclear bombs on the way. America told him that he didn't care, that Russia's boss was dead and that Russia had surrendered. America's boss had told him that with 4 nukes half of the country would be destroyed. Apparently Russia's boss had pressed the button before being killed. America's boss agreed that Russia was no longer a threat and America told him of the likely places he would hit and America's boss told him good bye and was going to flea to Texas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 2:04 am

Russia smiled through the burning, loving how he stood up fro Russia. He heard him hang up. "You are always standing up for m-" He was cut off and a horrified look crossed his face. Another sharp pain hitting the center of his chest. 3, 3 bombs had hit him. Untold amount of people were incarcerated, many more going to die a longer, more painful death later,and the most important city's flattened. He arched his back in pain. Not breathing and screaming when he did. His chest fell up an down panting so fast that it made him lightheaded, but not feeling like he was breathing. Panting, but still choking, getting more and more desperate for air. He felt a new wave of tears wash over him. Being to much in pain to care. He put a hand and unwound the wrappings. He scram again seeing the bright red marks where the pain was. A horrific color of black on them. He watched the skin fall of. He quickly re-wrapped himself and count bare to watch the pain literally burn a hole through him. He scram and sobbed. But still felt the same about life as he did about death. He kept panting, through the fast and rough, painful breaths "I..Love...you" He said, not being able to smile in his pain.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 2:12 am

America hung up, his boss stop the bombing in order to flea the country, but there were still about 5 more bombs heading to Russia. When he finished he phone call, his thoughts were interrupted by Russia screaming he immediately went to his side and held onto his hand saying, "You're gonna be alright, 5 more, that's all, try an hold on, you're a tough guy." losing faith in his own words, he hated the Russia's screams and his heart broke when Russia said, 'I love you' And he sobbed and gripped his hand, "I love you too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 2:22 am

Russia cried. 3/8 there, and America had about :15 before the bombs would indeed hit him. He still panted, eyes still wincing and trough choking him. He arched his back again. Involuntarily tiring to get away from the pain that was imposable to avoid. He scram again felling the next bomb hit his neck. He scram a choked scream, sounding more like a dull hiss than a scream. He pulled America hand as tight as the pain made him. He held his hand so hard that his fingers turned white. He felt the skin burning through him in his neck. He put his hand over his neck. Not wanting to see the huge ugly red and then black marks that the bombs left. He rested his head. His hand that wasn't holding America was fisting the bed sheets and more blood soaked through his bandages, telling him the the skin was probably gone. He sobbed in pain. Waiting for the next hit.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 2:30 am

America just watched helplessly and his hand hurt, but if it helped Russia alleviate any of the pain he would bare with it. With each scream from Russia his heart broke even more, he didn't want to cry, not when he wasn't in pain. His eyes were welled with tears and he hunched over the bed and sat on the floor kept repeating the word 'please' for many reason's it was the only thing he could say, 'Please don't take him away from me.' 'Please make it stop.' 'Please let him be okay.' He didn't want to look at Russia but heard his heart breaking and painful screams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 2:46 am

Russia kept panting and holding his hand over his neck made it almost unbearably painful. But he could not let America see the mark on his neck. But the edges of the red where passing the coverage of his hand. Or at least that what it felt like. He could not get his breathing under control, even the 1st spot still burning like it was just hit. He manged to stop screaming the pain, not growing, not decreasing. He pulled America hand. Getting his attention. But not making him come up and see him. "You will be fine" He said, not even bothering to say "I'm fine," But thinking about the missile that were probably flying over Alaska, haling for Denver and Seattle. The other 2 missiles going the other direction. Getting closer to New york and DC. America had about :10 now. And he had 4/8. He sighed, panting slowing through the calm moment. Bomb #5 hit his shoulder. He scram and coughed violently, a bit of blood falling out of his mouth. He didn't pant after words though, his breathing slowing down. He knew that if he made it out alive, he would always fell that burn. He was able to speak through the bomb hitting. "You really should not blame yourself for anything" He said, knowing that he would think its was all his fault. America have :5 now. He looked at America, "Get ready, America" He warned bomb #6 hitting his back
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 2:55 am

America continued to hold Russia's hand, not know what else to do, Russia wasn't fine and he wasn't going to be either, but as long as there is life there is hope, but he was starting to lose faith. Even after all of this, Russia didn't blame him, but the guilt grew more, after every cry the Russia made. He heard Russia's warning, and prepared himself, this wasn't a small bombing like Pearl Harbor, this was going to wipe out half of his country. He held Russia's hand, he was afraid, he was scared. Some hero he was, a sobbing mess over a person he could help or save, and he as about to suffer the same fate. He looked up at Russia, and saw the marks on his body the room filling up with Russia's screams, then it hit, he felt it, his capital, he felt the people dying, his people screaming and crying, his heart was his capital, he clutched his chest and his loosened on Russia's hand and he hunched over in pain and let out a small whimper and cry, he felt the burning and the pain of his people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 3:09 am

Russia panted. He held America hand tighter, holding him upright. He used the few seconds in between bomb 6 and 7. He picked America up. And set him next to him, not bothering to say anything. Everything seemed to hurt more hearing America whimper and cry. He held his warping him arms around his shaking body. "You can keep going,Da?" He said. He was almost dead. Only 2 more to go. He could handle it, so could America. 8 bombs could have dystoryed every inch, of his body, the felt the burring from the 1st grow still. Now about 1/2 a foot across his chest. He didn't want America to have to suffer though it as well. Bombs 7 and 8 hit next to each other. Right almost at the same time, one on his neck, the other on the back of his head. He screamed bloody murder. He sobbed eventually black dots clouding his vision. He staied awake as long as he could, not knowing that if he went to sleep if he would wake up or not. He held America tighter. A good chunk of skin seared off of his body. The pain burning him, the pain getting to bad. He scram and held America. The worst was over... He passed out holding America. Still not sure if he would ever wake up. "I love you" He said one more time. Not being sure anymore
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 3:22 am

America panted as he tried to recover from the first bomb, he elt his people running and crying. He was lifted onto the bed he was held by Russia feeling some what better until bomb #2 hit, New York, he buried his face in Russia's tattered chest and screamed. He heard continuing to scream and it just made him cry harder, he had made things so difficult for Russia, he wrapped his arms around him, it felt as if the areas hit was burning his skin from the inside. He continued to pant and gritted his teeth to prevent himself from screaming, only to let out a low and loud groan. It hurt, but when Russia asked him if he could keep going, he nodded his head yes. He was too stubborn to die, too stubborn to give up. He heard the Russia's cries and it made him want to take more of the pain from him. They could get through it, their countries would rebuild and raise again, he said, "I'm sorry." not sure for what anymore, he was sorry for loving the Russian, thinking that if never did, he wouldn't be in that situation listening to him cry over his interference. "I love yo--" and was cut off by bomb number 3 hitting Denver. He gripped onto sheets and screamed out .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 3:27 am

Russia's grip went limp. Being a rag doll, but still having his arms around America. His own breathing slowed dramatically. He had passed out, but later was glad that he did. Not having to hear America scream and cry, but guilty that he wasn't there suffering with him. His arms still hung on America
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 3:34 am

America felt the Russian go limp, and held on hoping to God he wasn't dead. He checked for a pulse and cracked a weak smile when he found one. He had to endure this alone, with the Russian passed out next to him, he let out more screams and cries when the next bomb hit, and he cried, he cried for his people, he cried for Russia's people and he cried for himself and Russia. He continued to hold onto the unconscious body marks began to appear on his body and pain filled his entire body, and he realized that a Quarter of his country was in ruins, his boss said half would be gone when it was over, he wait and panted as pain surged through his body waiting for the next one to strike clinging onto the Russia's sleeping body. After a short while the rest came: Alaska, New York, Both Washington's, California, Nevada, and about 4 more states in ruins and almost destroyed, he sobbed, screamed and cried out for the pain to stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 3:46 am

Russia woke up in a few seconds. A mix of fear and his nation already reacting. He heard America cry, and felt his own body burning in pain. He didn't scram though. He heard America cry for it to stop, for it to please stop. He felt his heart brake, correction: he felt his heart brake again . He held America ageist the side of his neck with no marks. The head racking and felling like the rest of him was being turned to ash. "Its over, it over~" He cooed. Not really knowing if it was over. Not knowing if all the bombs had hit him. He kept telling America that it was over. He held him. Knowing that if they were all over. America could vary well die. He wanted to be able to make it better, to let it rally be over for America. But how? they somehow, they had both lived. He smiled through the dull roaring pain that he knew would last for years. Nuclear weapons always left scars and hurt for years after. He kissed America. "You made it, hero" He said, trying to comfort him
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 3:55 am

America had felt the Russian move, how many of his states left? There were more than 15 already destroyed he clung onto Russia, a new sense of admiration for his lover. He knew Russia was hurting, yet here he was comforting him he gasped out a weak, "I love you, I'm sorry." sorry he couldn't be his hero, sorry he dragged him into this, Russia brought him happiness and all he caused was pain. He felt another hit and gritted his teeth and shut his eyes not wanting the Russian to worry for him but more on himself. He hugged Russia, "I'm okay." he panted and then continued, "You're okay." he said pain blurring his vision and making his head spin, "You're tough."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 4:04 am

Russia immidently got a look of concern on his face. He sat up and over America. Setting America head on his chest. And set his hand on his forehead. "Shh~ Your going to be safe and fine after this~ Shh" He said down on to America. He felt a new sense of panic spreading over him. His pain had already settled to a dull but searing roar. America had never dealed with any nuclear weapons ever. He put a leg around America. "Shh~" He said softly. Knowing that there was nothing he could do to make America stop suffering. He was at a dark and confused worry for Americas future. Not knowing if he would die, but he shifted, knowing that he took 8 bombs, America was doing 1/2 of that, but had 1/2 the land. He held him tighter.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 4:11 am

America panted and began to breath heavily, recovering from the past bombs, Texas was the next to go, but he didn't feel any pain since it was represented by his glasses, but he felt it dwindle. The words Russia cooed sent him comfort as he held onto him, he felt one more hit and cried out gripping tightly to Russia. He hurt for his people, he didn't want to die, he would live, for himself, and if not for himself, for Russia, to make sure he thanked and repaid him for being there with him, putting up with him and most of all, loving him. After a period of time he didn't feel anymore hit, his body surged int pain and he looked up and gave Russia one last weak grin before his body went limp and his passed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 4:19 am

Russia panicked, picking up America like a toy and bringing him closer to his face. 'He is not dead, he is not dead' Russia kept repeating to himself. He sighed finding that he was still alive, but not well. His heart beat all over the map and his breathing uneven. He cried. Barley from the pain, he was use to pain by now. But for America. Who didn't know pain, and now had passed out from it. He buried his face in Americas hair. Now, they would never be able to leave. His boss had died, he didn't know about America boss. The Russian prayed that America woke up soon. Just to wake up and talk to him. To tell him that he was ok, even though he was not ok. He recalled his own words "You dont know how much I love you"
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 4:26 am

America felt the pain and woke up about half an hour later, still feeling the pain all over his body, the worse pain he's ever felt was probably the civil war, his body was was literally fighting himself, his people all against each other. He had woken up in his lovers arms, thankful that he was well enough to hold him up. He made a small noise, his body hurt, but not as bad as before he passed out. He looked up at his lovers eyes, the beautiful violet eyes he had come to love and said, " 'M okay." he said wrapping his arms around, thankful that he hadn't done this alone, that Russia endured it with him, "Thanks." he said into Russia's shoulder. 'Thanks, for loving me and for letting me love you' he thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 4:31 am

Russia leaned down and kissed America. Not caring about his own pain, but Americas. He smiled. "You will stay in the house for the next few days" He said, not a question. He let his smile fade "Right now, your going to have this pain for the next days, then it will settle out. But that could take years to get rid of it. Its not fun" He said sadly, knowing what it felt like, but never on this scale. He held America up, shifting him up on to his neck more. Being careful to make sure America was on the side of his neck with out the bomb mark. Now having scratched on to his neck, head and back.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 4:40 am

America didn't protest, he was glad it was over, and having Russia here was a bonus. He whimpered as he Russia moved him a bit he nodded and said, "You're....my hero." and grinned at him. Russia was indeed his his hero. He helped him and wanted nothing in return, even in danger he cared for him when he himself was in pain. He nuzzled closer and was told that it would take a few years and he grinned weakly, "As long as I don't do it alone, I'll be okay." hissing a bit as he was moved and said, "I love you." he said quietly hurting to speak a bit. He had no more tars, it's as it run out or somethng.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 4:48 am

Russia smiled. Blushing lightly when America called him his hero. He brushed the hair out of Americas face. "You are not going to be alone, герой" He said. He giggled, "You don't know how much I love you" He pulled America to rest on his arm next to him. Putting Americas legs over of of his. "You care about me to much for your own good" He teased lightly. He smiled wider "My wicked boss is dead, my nation is burning and I get to sit here with you" He got lightheaded, remind him that he had been hit as bad as America. "We should rebuild our nations together..." He kissed America again
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 4:55 am

America smiled weakly, it was true he was just a weakling when it came to pain, he was glad Russia was there with him, He said, "Yeah." to the never going to be alone part. His body hurt all over but Russia was there to sooth him and he was grateful for it. America looked up at the Russian and said, "I hope the next one will treat you like a hero instead of like shit." Rebuilding his nation with Russia...it sounded nice, he chuckled and said, "We're gonna have to hold off on getting married." once his nation was rebuild and the wounds were healed he was defiantly going to marry the Russian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme rp, The colder war
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next