Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme rp, The colder war

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

RusAme rp, The colder war Empty
PostSubject: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 5:13 pm

Russia and America's rp moving from the chat box. Russia got beaten up by his boss and America stood up for him. Russia still getting beatn up bad. His boss probably has started a war with America. Despite Russia not wanting it. They are both in DC, waiting to see what will happen. Russia is remembering the button being left alone with his boss after America fough him.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 5:29 pm

America was in his boss's office in the White patiently awaiting the news from Russia(the country not the personification). What was going to happening, he had punched the Russian president in the face, it was an act of war, but he couldn't just stand there and watch Russia keep getting hit. He was waiting as his boss was on the phone with a translator translating for his boss, he could tell by the expression on his that things were not going very well. Then then those words came out, "What do you mean 'You declare war?'" and then line went dead. America's world stopped, war? With Russia? No, not again, it almost killed him last time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 5:38 pm

Russia sat next to America, nervously twisting his scarf and shifting. He saw Americas face change, from nersove to just, just horrified. Russia waited, for him to say something. He hoped to hell and back that America boss knew that it was not his fault. Remembering his promise to never hurt America. Russia didnt know what was going on. He still waited gor America to tell him something. But he felt a sharp pain in his gut, what ever America would say, It would not be good. He let out a shakey breath, sweating an dstarting to panic
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 6:00 pm

America's boss turned to America and was silent and then began to yell, asking him what he did to start a war. America was still trying to get the news to settle in. War. War, with Russia. America explained what he did, said he punched Russia's boss in the face because Russia was treated badly. America's boss looked pissed, but seemed to understand. He knew Russia was in the building and told America to go tell him, that their two countries would be going to war. America nod, this couldn't be happening. He went to where Russia was at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 6:04 pm

Russia stood up in a second, seeing America and waiting for him to say something. He could tell that the nwes would not be good. He pulled America in to a hug. "Im sorry, Im so so sorry" He said. Holding America as tight as he could. He let his go. "What happend?" He asked, knowing that there was war. But wanting to know what happend. Hedidnt want to look at America in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 6:11 pm

America hugged Russia tightly and said muffled in his chest, " We're going to war, Russia declared war on America because of an act of aggression." He felt like crying, it wasn't supposed to go like this, they were supposed to get married, not go to war. Who knows how long the war would take and whoever lost would end up suffering. He had some comfort in the Russian's arms and said, "Don't be sorry.....I started this war." they would both have to leave each other, because they would be separated by war.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 6:22 pm

Russias breath hitched and he felt tears form at his eyes in seconds. He sat down in the chair he had been sitting in. He pulled America in to his lap and held him. He smelled like meat and candy. Russia tried thinking, but coudnt. He breathed faster and faster. Knowing that the chances were that he would never get to see America again, and that his boss would beat the living hell out to of him. He stopped breathing again. Resting his head in the crook of America neck, His mose berried in the fluff on the end of America coat. He coughed, "Um...." He didnt even know what to say, not being able to say anything. But he coughed out "I..I could surrender...Then I would have to live at your house..." If he surrendered, his boss would literately push him to the pink of death. He knew he couldnt die. But he was not at war with the most powerful nation on the earth. Death was totaly possible if America boss looked at him like it was his fault.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 6:38 pm

America let his tears fall freely and rested his head on Russia's shoulder and kept thinking what he would have to do. He would have to fight Russia at some point. He's pointed a gun to his head before and he remembers that back then, he would have done it, he would have shot Russia. He thinks about it know, and now, he would rather shoot himself. He heard the Russian's proposal and looked at him, tears running down his cheeks and said, "Surrender?......Y...You're boss wouldn't let you do that." What would Russia's boss do if he surrender, probably isolate him so that America would never see him again and continue to beat him worse and said, "No.....we'll......we'll work this out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 6:51 pm

Russia held America, slowing his breathing and trying to keep his voice calm. "I will be fine..." He wrote off. "Don't worry about me...I will surrender and just live at my house for a while. My boss will be ok...dont worry" He said again. He hated that now America had reason to fear when Russia and his boss met, let alone live in the same house. He brushed a stand of hair out of Americas face. "There is no reason to worry about me..." He lyied. Knowing that he would be forced to "try" to hurt America. He would give up, and deal with what his boss did. He would be ok...he even had a hard time convincing himself. "You will be ok" He said, deciding to leave himself out of the list of poeple that would be ok.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 7:04 pm

America didn't want to hear it, if Russia was treated badly when he was just only translating. He didn't want to think if he surrendered then Russia would be treated worse than he already was and so came up with something and said, "W.....What if I surrendered?" he would have to live with Russia but America's boss wouldn't be happy about it, but at least Russia's boss would be happy with the satisfaction that a world super power surrendered to him. America's boss would be pissed, but he would receive a less serve punishment than Russia would. Maybe he could try and interfere the beatings to. He didn't like to lose, and even less liked to surrender but for Russia, he would endure any beating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 7:13 pm

Russia pushed America on to his chest and put his hand over Americas mouth. "Shh" He said, knowing that Americas boss would not see it the same way America did. He kept his hand over his mouth. "Your boss would not like that. And if I surrender, than I have to stay at your house, and under you and your bosses control..." He said softly. "My boss wont do anything, you should not ever worry about him, he is not yours to deal with" He cooed. Trying to calm America down. He felt like a hammer his him in the chest the longer America cried. Eventually he said "Please, stop crying." He said softly. Brushing the tears away with his other hand
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 7:21 pm

America didn't even know why he was crying, it;s just war, he never thought it would get so bad. He found comfort in the Russian's words, but it wasn't much and said, "...But what about your boss." if Russia stayed at his house, then things would be better, but America's boss made the demands, he was just his solider, the one who made everything happen. He looked up at him and kissed Russia and pulled away saying, "....You think surrendering.....will work?" continuing to let the Russian hold him. tried to crack a smile and said, "You're the one who always seems to comfort me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 7:31 pm

Russia didn't say anything. Trembling slightly and trying not to think about his boss. If his boss acted like he usually did, he would be forced to kill America. He felt himself crying, only a second later and stopped crying. He stood up, holding America, not wanting him to let him go. He walked back in to Americas bosses room, setting America down before he went in. Not wanting it to be wired for Americas boss. He could automatically tell that his boss hated Russia already. He told his boss what he wanted to do. He questioned Russia, not caring if America was there. "You broke your promise, you hurt America" He said, making Russia want to cry. Hitting a nerve, he sat down not saying anything. His boss continued to glare at Russia, better than what his boss would have done to America
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 7:40 pm

America held onto Russia and was set down on a chair outside of his boss's office. Russia went in alone and America got up, wiping his eyes with his jacket sleeve. He went into the office and heard 'You hurt America.' America stopped as he turned the doorknob. He went in and said, "He didn't hurt me......I told ya, I punched the guy in the face and started this shit, and I knew damn well what I was doing, Russia's done nothing but pay for my mistakes." standing up for him, he wasn't hurt, America should be begging Russia for forgiveness, but no, here Russia was being interrogated by his boss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 7:48 pm

Russia blushed at America defending him. Not looking up at his boss. He felt like he was being kicked in the gut at his bosses words. But Americas boss didn't say anything. Continuing to glare at Russia. He looked up at America. Silently thanking him. His boss eventually nodded. Russia walked back out of the Room with America. Pulling hiim in to another too tight hug. "Thank you for dending me over and over." He said, feeling weak and powerless under any of the nations bosses. He shuttered and said "W..when do I go back to my house.." He said, no loner refering to that house as his home. He shifted and winced at the thoughs of what his boss would do. But not saying anything to America
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 7:56 pm

When Russia hugged him, America kept his arms to his side.America's main house was in the the rural part of D.C with all his momentous like his things from the American revolution, the Cold War, the Vietnam War. He didn't like to go there often, it made him feel nostalgic, Lithuania had stayed at his place for a while, but it was in dire need of cleaning. He said, "I'm not gonna let you go back to Russia, especially when your boss is pissed." he hugged Russia, "And no.....you don't deserve this.....thanks.....for putting up with my screw up's."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 8:04 pm

Russia held America. "I have to go back, but I will be fine and be back soon..." He comforted America. He would have to go to Russia and deal with what ever his boss put on him. With no garentee he would stop after he surrendered. Russia held Americas hands pulling away to talk to his face and not his neck. He looked at America in the eyes. "Dont worry about me, I will be safe and ok" Be lied. He had to, to offical surrender and be able to come back to America. He had to go to his boss and tell him. He smield at America, trying to look convincing. "I love you, I have to go now..." He said, kissing America and then starting to walk out. "I will be back soon" He said, smiling. Knowing AMerica would try and stop him, he ran the rest of the short way to the airport.

((I will only spend 1 post in Russia, so no need for a time skippy ))
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 8:11 pm

America looked Russia in the eyes, he wish he knew how to read them, but the Russian was a complete mystery to him. Those bold violet eyes, never told him anything, while his eyes gave away his every emotion. But when Russia said he would be okay, he knew that he was lying, or more, he didn't know what to expect. How could he not worry, America didn't get a word in, because he, for once, had nothing to say. He let Russia kiss him and reached his arm out and went after him, but slowed down and smiled, "Dude better come back in one piece." he said to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 8:25 pm

Russia felt like shit running from America like that. But it would have to be done. He got to the airport. On the flight, he leaned his head on the window and slitently cried. Walking in to nothing he wanted. The plain landed and he was detained by the Russian police. At his bosses control. He was taken to him house tossed in and the door slammed behind him. Where his boss was of coarse waiting, putting the nation on the head with a brick that he had to find somewhere. He scram and fell to the floor. His head and neck hurting again. His boss did as he expected, hitting him with the brick and making him bleed. Slitting his arms and face. He bleed on the floor, felling it run down his face and pooling beneath him. He eventually passed out. But knew that his boss still hit him and cut after he had passed out. He woke up, everything on fire. He coudlnt even stand up. His boss saw he had moved again, and he trew the brick at Russia's head, hitting him and sending him back to the floor. When he woke up again, he coudnt move, was covered in blood. And crying for America to be there. He sat there for a few hours. Cuts barly starting to scab. He stood up for a second, falling back down. He sobbed, but now his boss knew and he could willingly surrender. He though through his pain. "What is america going to say, seeing me cut up and brused..."
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 8:36 pm

America had stayed in his boss's office his boss receiving many phone call from other politics. America had sat on the chair, he hoped for the best, but couldn't help but feel like Russia was hurt. His boss hung up the phone with the a military superior and looked over at America, he had a smile but looked like he could burst into tear at any moment. His mind was on Russia, what was going on. He pulled out his phone and called, he got the voice mail and called again, no answer. He shut his phone, that was enough for him to go to Russia. He got up from the chair and his boss looked at him and America said, "Russia's not answering his phone." His boss reasoned that made it was contained to prevent leaking anything. America wasn't going to have it, he grinned at his boss and said, "Hold down the fort, I'm going to Russia." America's boss told him not to, but America left, to the airport and the earliest plane to Russia. He leaned on the window and his mind was Russia, hoping he was okay. He got off at the airport, trying to avoid Russia officers and took at cab to Russia's boss's house, he went against Russia's orders and went to Russia based on superposition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 8:45 pm

Russia felt his phone ring over and over again. He coudnt move his arms. The close together and deep cuts must have hit a nerve. His arm not repsonding right and not being able to feel it. He sobbed again for America, thinking that it was America calling. He hoped that America want coming over. But his boss was gone and he looked dead, a poll of floor soaking the floor and his cloths. Everything felt like it was just hit, pain having not died down at all. He cried and didnt try to move. Tears mixing with the blood from the cuts on his face. He kept crying. Partly happy that America want there to see him, partly mad because America want there in general. He sobbed and shook, his body refusing to cooprate with his mind. He scram in pain, and sadness. He would surrender, and give, up, and get himslef beaten up again. Then he hoped that he would go live at Americas house. But his boss would not alow it.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 8:52 pm

America wasted no time, he hailed a cab and took it to Russia's boss's house. Feeling an eerie feeling overwhelming him as he got closer to the house. He got out of the cab, many questions entered his head, was Russia hurt? Was he dead? What had his boss done? He paid the cab driver and saw that most of the lights were off. He ran up to the house, and saw that the door was locked, "Damn!" he cursed, he then moved back and kicked the door down, not seeing Russia or his boss in the living room. He frantically looked, everything was too quiet. He looked in all the rooms and came to on that had light coming from under the door. He opened it and was met by a gruesome scene of Russia's mutilated body on the floor, with a pool of blood on the floor surrounding him, no time to cry, he rushed over, "Russia!" and as he got closer he examined his beautiful tattered face and said, "Russia!" hoping he wasn't dead, hoping that there was still a chance for him. He was too afraid to touch the body, fearing that he it would only cause further damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 8:59 pm

Russia breathed short breaths. He didnt say anything, voice not working and pain threting to knock him out again. He groaned "America" He said almost the quite to be heard. He coundt move, bloddy brick sitting only a foot away. He didnt look at America, having been beaten face down on to his own blood. He sobbed. His lungs making his chest hurt and cuts covering him. His boss didnt cut his chest, though, and would have beaten him more and wose if he would have found the Americas flag on his chest. He coudnt move, pain making him see black spots dance across his eyes. Using the last once of strangh, he flipped himself over. He scram in pain and the black spots grew, stoped moving and filled up his vision. He managed to stay awake longer though, barley able to see or controll his own body. "America" He said, sobbing more and sending tears in to the blood.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 9:08 pm

Seeing Russia like this broke his heart, and he crouched down to him and held his head up, "Damn it Russia.." he said his voice broke with sadness, "Don't move, don't say anything." he saw the bloody brick, he used the sleeve to wipe the blood from Russia's face, he was too late to stop the beating but he was here now, he hated himself for being so useless, especially when Russia needed him most. He asked, "Can I pick you up?" wanting to get him out of there, and then he was going back to kick Russia's boss ass. He moved a strand out of Russia's bloody face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 9:15 pm

Russia dindt say anything "My boss knows now..." He sighed, pain exploding from his back at America lifting him up. He smiled at America, "Leave me here, Ill be fine" He said, trying to get America to set him back down. He felt like he broke his neck, moving up and kissing America, before falling back down in to his arms. Panting and breath hurting. "I surrender to America" He said, pain finally knocking him out. His breath timidly slowed and heart beat dropped through the floor. He coughed up a bit of blood as he passed out. Looking at America. 'He dosnt know how much I love him' Was his last though, or words, we coundt tell. before he finaly went limp, passed out on Americas arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme rp, The colder war
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next