Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme+UsUk

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
America

America

RusAme+UsUk - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 15 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 12:33 am

America whined and walked home, he was so hard, but the mind blowing sex would be worth it, and he and England wouldn't be able to walk for a week,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 15 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 2:27 am

Arthur walked along beside them, giddy with the thought of the impending night ahead, "So, we need a whip for Russia, a cock ring for America and... hmm, do we want anything else? I have a little extra cash. Oh! The costumes too, we can't forget..." He trailed off, mumbling about the possibilities, looking more than happy with the results of the day's efforts. Tucking his hands into his pockets, the blonde thought quietly to himself on any toys /he/ might want. Hmm, Russia's already buying a whip... America didn't seem to like that idea, but I'm sure I could get Russia to use it on me. And America wants to use a cock ring on me... Maybe I should get a vibrator? Or a a collar...? He groaned in pleasure, the very idea of wearing a collar turning him on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 15 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 11:37 am

Russia smirked a bit at the other 2. Thinking : [i]My god, there like 14 year old. They will get to have there fun eventually. Russia looked around for the store, no being able to see it and eyes acostome to reading signs in Russian, and not English
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 15 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 1:50 pm

America thought that a vibrator wouldn't feel so bad, but his couldn't think about anything else, but being released and so he might as well have fun with it. America put on a grin and said, "We should get vibrator or maybe some dildos!" might as well, might make them go home faster. He tried grinding against the Russian again, and gave a pleading look to England.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 15 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 1:53 pm

Russia smield, loving how desparate America was getting. Russia shoved America away, not wanting to Admit to homself (or any one, for that point) That he was wanting to carry America back home and pound is tight ass in to hell and back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 15 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 4:46 pm

England couldn't help but chuckle at the other blonde man's efforts, "America, you should know better. If anyone has iron resolve, it's Russia." He stopped Russia suddenly, "This is it." The store had pictures of naked women with large X's all over it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 15 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 4:57 pm

Russia walked in, looking around and slowly walking around with no girth. He grabbed Americas hand and pulled him along, making him look at everything befor finding the things they wanted, Russia lughed picking up everything they needed.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 15 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 4:59 pm

America let out and exasperated sigh s they arrived, "Finally!" as he was pulled inside, he looked around at the toys, he honestly had never been inside these types of stores, and was quite curious to look around and see everything. He looked and just the thought of what they could be used for made him whimper quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 15 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 5:03 pm

England, having been in these stores a few times before (Damn that frog...) looked around casually, and grabbed a collar and leash, holding them up for America to see, "What do you think love? Would you like them to be used on you or me?" He winked, laughing, though the question was genuine. He studied the collar before asking America, "Why don't you come pick one out to use on me... it's important for it to be the owner that picks the collar out..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 15 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 5:10 pm

Russia picked up a mitlary style hat, seeing the red start with a gold hammer and sickle. He picked that up, along with the rest of the "outfit" and flowwed America and England around. Qiutly grabbing a nice looking whip when he passed it
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 15 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 5:11 pm

America swallowed, the thought of England in a collar was overwhelming and said, "Y..You can pick I don't care." the store and England's were starting to get to him. He just wanted to leave, or get the costumes, that's what he was excited for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 15 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 5:36 pm

England shook his head, "It won't be the same if you don't pick it. My owner has to pick it out... Please Alfred?" He pouted, showing him the choices, "Just pick the one you like best..." He blinked a couple of times at the other blonde, "You can't tell me you don't want to see me in a collar love..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 15 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 8:09 pm

Russia loved how America was going crazy. He patted America on the head. "Dont worry, my sunflower, just wait untill we get home and then you can see what you have spent all this time waitng for.,," Russia whisperd in to America ear, kissing a stop behind it and then continuing to walk.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 15 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 8:19 pm

America just wanted to go home, or go into an alley, he wasn't very patient. He looked at the collars and spotted one he seemed to like and whispered to England, "I think you'll look very sexy with this on." he should compliment him, because the Brit, was indeed, extremely attractive. The coat was starting to fall it was too big on him and kept trying to pull it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 15 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 10:27 pm

England's face lit up and he quickly picked the collar up, admiring it. Seeing the trouble his lover was having, he helped to push it back onto America's shoulders. "You can't undress just yet." He teased, standing up on the very tips of his toes to kiss the American's nose. "It's perfect." He whispered, hugging the other blonde-haired man. He pulled back and looked around for Russia, "Where did Russia go off to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 15 EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 12:34 pm

Russia giggled at how much England hand to stand on his toes to kiss anywhere above Americas nose. He walked over to the 2, hating to admit that he was getting a bit impatient now that they had all the stuff that they were going to use. He taps his hands on his side, felling a bit to open and exposed with out his coat, but loving America almost let it fall to the floor a few times.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 15 EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 5:24 pm

America blushed as he had to keep pulling the coat up, and blushed a bit and grinned, "You'd look great in it." his hands were free but it would be too embarrassing to jack off in a store, he did how ever brush over his hand over his member a few times making his breath hitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 15 EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 11:31 pm

England grinned when he spotted Russia and waved at him before deciding he would walk to where Russia was. He dragged America along behind him and greeted Russia with a grin, showing him the collar that America had picked out. "Isn't it lovely? Are we ready to pay?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 15 EmptySun 13 Jan 2013, 1:50 pm

Russia smirked, noticing America's breath hitch. He pulled out enough Rubles, handing them to Brittan and watching America keep trying to get any touches he could. He giggled, "America~You really are deparate, my sunflower" Russia 1/2 teased
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 15 EmptySun 13 Jan 2013, 3:18 pm

America's face was flushed and his eye were needy, he chuckled, and said, "You would be too, if you were hard at a store and had 2 hot lovers teasin' you....it's not fair." he pout, crossing his arms. They were cruel, but he was sure this 'game' they were going to play was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 15 EmptySun 13 Jan 2013, 10:11 pm

Russia's smirk shifted in to a smile. "Your so cute when you pout," Russia said, knowing that America hated to be called 'cute' and 'pretty'. He put his hand on the back of America neck, sifting his slightly from time to time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 15 EmptySun 13 Jan 2013, 10:26 pm

England waited in line beside them, beginning to get a little impatient himself, "I can't wait to get home... It's going to be so much fun." He laughed slightly, trying to give them something to look forward to when they went back, "We're going to have tons of energy tonight."
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 15 EmptySun 13 Jan 2013, 10:35 pm

Being called 'cute' made him pout farther and said, "Guys aren't cute." his cock was rock hard and in desperate need of attention and release. But just seeing Russia and England excited for this, even though knowing they were sadistic bastards, he knew he was in for an interesting night. He was expecting. He was just excited that he would get to dress up, and as a cowboy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 15 EmptySun 13 Jan 2013, 10:45 pm

Russia leaned closer to America, pushing his hand through his blonde hair and cletching his cowlick, pushing it back. "You have pretty eyes, and a cute blush, America" Russai said, trying to get America to react more
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 15 EmptySun 13 Jan 2013, 10:53 pm

Alfred shuddered as the Russian pulled his cowlick and said, "Now you're just being an ass." although loving it and making him a lot needier than he already was, he bit his lip to suppress and moan, "This line is so damn long!" he groaned, already needy and eager for what awaited him at home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme+UsUk
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next