Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme+UsUk

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
America

America

RusAme+UsUk - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 14 EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 8:37 pm

America blushed, because with his erection, it was very hard to walk. The Russian restraining his hands, preventing him from touching himself was not cool, but it did make his eagerness for sex and to be touched a lot higher. Maybe that's what he wanted. He tugged constantly from the hands, trying to get free, to no avail and groaned in response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 14 EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 8:39 pm

England walked beside them, "Well, yes, my country does have plenty of decent sex stores..." He trailed off, "I'm not sure... what kinds of toys are you looking for?" He stopped and looked over at America, "What kinds of toys do you want to play with America?~" He purred softly into the other blonde's ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 14 EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 8:42 pm

"In my nation..." Russia smirked at America. "Our toys and VARY different from your toys. I like it rough, mean, and someone needs to hurt for them to work right~" Russia said, making a promise to America and england. "After holloween, we need to go to my nation for this stuff/
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 14 EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 8:46 pm

America tried to block out the sound of the Brit, because hearing him always made him hard, his cock was hurting and in desperate need in release. He had an idea, it would look a bit embarrassing but he hoped to God it worked. He began to rub up against the Russian holding him and said, "I want you to fuck me with your big dick."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 14 EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 8:47 pm

Russia smield and pushed America away. "I love you! But not today, my lovly flower!" Russia hated to admit it, but he faltered a little
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 14 EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 8:51 pm

America pouted in his rejection, Russia was teasing right? America couldn't stop loving the Russian or Englishman for a day, so he was sure that they could too right? He said, "Come on~" in a sort of whiny voice, "Please mater?" he begged, he wanted to be fucked so badly, Russia liked the 'Master' stuff right? He hoped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 14 EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 8:52 pm

Arthur sighed, "You'd make this a lot easier on yourself if you would answer our questions. It'll be more fun if you pick out toys you want to play with instead of toys WE want to play with." The brit pouted, wanting this to be fun for the American walking (if you could call it that) beside him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 14 EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 8:55 pm

Russia wasn't going to crack, he was NOT going to crack. He told himself, Russia leaned down and kissed the top of his head. "Im sorry, servant, but not until later, ok?" Russia brushed his hands over Americas face softly,
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 14 EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 9:18 pm

America said, "I'll be okay with anything, I just wanna go home~" it was getting hard to keep the sounds he was making in. He wanted to get home, and get his brains fucked out, along with fucking England with everything he had as punishment. Hell, at this point he didn't care if they fucked in the alley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 14 EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 9:23 pm

Russia walked and cusualy grabbed Americas ass, wanted to get a small sound out of him in front of the poeple walking down the street. Russia would have died if his coat felw up because of a air draft, letting every one see how he was relly feeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 14 EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 9:32 pm

England pouted again, "Well, then how about picking out some toys you wanna use on me?" He asked, hoping this would pique the American's interest. He was determined to get America to enjoy this trip, "You don't wanna use a whip on me? Haven't I been naughty?~"
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 14 EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 9:33 pm

America let out yelp and blushed in embarrassment, and was complete and utterly aroused, his erection hurt and gave a pleading look to England, maybe he could reason with Russia, "Please, I wanna go home and fuck your tight ass." at the suggestion at toys, he couldn't hurt England with a whip, but maybe a cock ring? "A...A cock r..ring?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 14 EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 9:36 pm

England nearly moaned at the thought of letting America control when he came, "Yeah baby~ Anything you want~!" He purred, voice eager, "You can punish me all you want... when we get back." He added as an after thought, not wanting to let the American think they were going back early, "We've gotta go buy the toys before we can play with them." He giggled, "I love you though~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 14 EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 9:41 pm

We have to get 2,America" He said smirking and pulling his cowlick. "You have been naughty, maybe bad enough to let a soviet punish you..." Russia said, suggesting a soviet roleplay. He prayed that America would go along, but he kinda HAD to go along with it
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 14 EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 9:44 pm

America wanted a moan, but thought the they would take him home faster, if they saw how needy he was. "P..Please мастер." did he say it right, he hoped he did, the pronunciation was a bit off, but he think he pulled it off. He learned it a while back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 14 EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 9:49 pm

Russia wanted to slamm America in to a closet and fuck him untill he was crippeld. He looked over a brittan, he looked fine, and he was stronger then the UK, he kept walking aginst his every will.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 14 EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 10:03 pm

America pouted and, his erection was beginning to be unbearable. He said, "P..Please...come on take me home~" he wanted to fuck England and be fucked by Russia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 14 EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 10:10 pm

Russia didnt brake. He walked and then pulled America in to an ally. Locking him in to a deep and seductive kiss. "Not now...please...stop...." Russai felt like a fool begging, but he was so close to snapping it was getting hard not to brake and fuck America, hard
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 14 EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 10:16 pm

America clung onto the kiss as long as he could and said, "You guys won't fuck me." he couldn't help and panted in need. He couldn't help himself and rubbed up against the Russian, his pride was no where was no where to be found and just wanted to be fucked so badly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 14 EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 10:19 pm

Russia count take it, he let AMerica grind on to him and pushed back, abrupty stoppping, just making more of a tease. "No..I..cant...I would be better with toys, right?" russia felt like a fool giving in in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 14 EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 10:23 pm

America loved games, but he couldn't wait to play this one, "I....I like games." and gave in, as my as his cock ached from being so hard. He said, "We gotta hurry, my dick is really starting to hurt, I wanna cum so fucking bad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 14 EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 10:33 pm

Russia not so accadantly brushed his hand over Amerias cock, loving how hard it was getting. Russia grabbed Amerias hand and ran, taking England and America with him, loving that America was going to play along, at lease fow a while
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 14 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 12:16 am

England grinned, "I'm glad you're playing along. I'm sure this game is no problem for a hero to win," He teased, "Let's see if you win, hmm?" He chuckled slightly as they continued walking, the store being just up the street. "We're not far, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 14 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 12:20 am

America bite his lower lip as he felt the Russia brushed a hand over his hard and aching member. He went to England and just wanted get home and be fucked, and fuck England.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 14 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 12:22 am

Russia smield watching Ameria look like he was going to explode. He giggled and walked faster, still taking glances at America, loving the lust in this pretty, cute, azure colored eyes, and the rim of his glasses, resting in his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme+UsUk
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next