Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme+UsUk

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
America

America

RusAme+UsUk - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 9 EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 1:53 am

America smiled and laid on the bed, and said, "I love you too, England...I love you Russia~" feeling too damn happy, he would have been embarrassed at the tone he used but smiled like it was nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 9 EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 1:56 am

England laid his head down on Russia's chest, though he was snuggled close to America. He had to admit, the warmth coming from Russia and surrounding him and America was nice. He snuggled a little closer, burying his face against it. He lazily threw an arm over America's waist and gave a small smile.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 9 EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 2:01 am

America grinned in return to England, they were so going to miss the World meeting, but it was totally worth it, to cuddle with both of them and England and Russia. America closed his eyes and smiled in content, he was tired and was gonna tae a nap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 9 EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 2:05 am

Russia smield, watching the both of them fall alseep, Russai got up, leaving hot coat over England and America and getting redress, he ut the scary movie on, its was so stupied, he had to watch it again. He was starting to get why America loved these so much
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 9 EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 2:08 am

America feel asleep and subconsciously whined as he felt his other source of heat leave. He wrapped his arms around England and hogged the coat covering himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 9 EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 2:11 am

England slowly woke up and noticed the absence of their little... what WERE they anyhow?-- 'group's largest addition. He sat up, peering around groggily until his eyes landed on the couch Russia was occupying. "Russia?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 9 EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 2:16 am

Russia looked over to England, "Hello..." He said, only wearing a t-shirt, because America and England were still using his coat as a blanket. "Is there somthing you would like? food? A drink?" Russai asked not really knowing what to say after that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 9 EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 2:19 am

"I.. um.. no, I don't need anything... I just..." He cleared his throat, "Earlier..." He blushes, "Thank you for... accepting America... and for, um, pleasuring us..." England looked away, face burning, "I know I'm not your favorite person, but... I don't dislike you, you know..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 9 EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 2:24 am

Russia continued to watch to movie. "Well, I love America, and I Love you for making America happy. Russai said not moving from his spot on the couch. "I dont get poeple like you and America, so you are my favorite people on the planet..." Russia said the words like nothing. Like making a confession of love was normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 9 EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 2:28 am

"You... love me?" England asked slowly, trying out the words in his mouth. "B-but... only because I make America happy? How can you love someone simply from something like that? I don't understand..." England said, unsure of himself and his words at the moment. "I don't think that's how love works... or at least how it's supposed to work.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 9 EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 2:32 am

Russia managed a small smile. "I love America, and your the person who seems aimed on keeping him happy. I want America to be happy, no other nation really likes America...so your here. and I love Americ aand you..." Russai tried to explan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 9 EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 2:37 am

England stood up, still undressed and blushes little, turning his bright green eyes away. He found his jeans and pulled them on, not bothering with anything else. He made his way over to the couch containing the Russian man and sat down, putting about two feet of space between them. "I... understand the reasoning but I'm still having trouble with the follow through. There isn't much about me to love. Why do you think it's been about a decade since I've been sexually active?" He looks away again then murmurs as an after thought, "There are more people who like America than there are people who like me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 9 EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 2:40 am

Russia sighed, "Yes...everyone but you America, and my creepy sister are scared of me...." He giggled lightly, "Your not still scared of me,are you?" Russia turned to england, keeping his face and eyes expressionless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 9 EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 2:44 am

"Mm? Scared of you? No... I can't remember a time I've ever been truly afraid of you... Afraid of you for other people, sure... but not afraid of you myself. You don't strike me as the type of person to hurt people for no reason." England said, "More over... you should't feel obligated to love me simply because I'm not afraid of you. You may not like me much as a person, for example, and that would indicate you shouldn't love me, but that doesn't have any effect on my fear of you. Do you see?" England turned his eyes back to Russia, green meeting purple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 9 EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 2:50 am

Russia pretended to understand nodding yes. "You make America so happy.." Russia said with a small smile. "I can make him happy to, but the smiles diff rent with you, he is more happy, you got to see him grow up..." Russai said, not relly going any where, just saying what he though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 9 EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 2:54 am

England sighed, "I'm trying to tell you that you love me for invalid reasons... He doesn't love me as much as he loves you anyhow. He's so much more eager for you that he is for me. I mean, the first time we had sex, he didn't even fuck me." England closes his eyes and sighs, staying on the opposite side of the couch. I give up... He just doesn't understand... I wish... I wish someone would love me as much as I love them. He shook his head, keeping his eyes shut and decided not to say anything more than what he already had-- there was no need if his words fell on deaf ears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 9 EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 2:58 am

Russia smiled, "I dont know if this will make you feel better or worse, but I love America with every part of me. I dont even know how to decirbe it.." Russia looked over at America. Russia looked at brittan again "And I think you do to, and that he will ending up needing both of us." He said barring his face in his scarf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 9 EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 3:02 am

England smiled slightly, wanting to cry even though he was happy. Why do I feel so damn upset...? "It does make me feel better..." He murmured. He still hadn't looked over at the purple-eyed man, deciding that they would share America and any further confrontation wouldn't be necessary. It doesn't matter what I do... I suppose. Maybe if I decided to leave now, America wouldn't be too hurt...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 9 EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 3:06 am

Russia watched the dumb movie roll on the screen. He sighed as a former seance flash on. He giggled softly. "I dont know how America thinks these movies are scary..." He said smiling at the murder scean on the TV. "He got scared when he watched this, and went to you, and not me..." Russia said, not with jellosly, but thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 9 EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 3:08 am

England smiled a little and gave a nod, "He's always been afraid of things like this... ever since he was little." England smirked, feeling a little happier as he remembered a happier time between he and the American. "He used to crawl into my bed at night when he couldn't sleep. He was the sweetest thing really..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 9 EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 3:14 am

Russia imaged a baby America and Brittan comforting him. "He still is so cute when he gets his cowlick pulled, he turned the brights red, and squeels..." Russia said, smiling at his own thoughs. He looked at britan so so a reaction, rather or not he found it offensive of agreed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 9 EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 3:17 am

England smirked, nodding, "Yes, he's quite cute... No matter what he's doing if I'm honest. Makes it that much more infuriating when he thinks he can get away with things-- and he's right." England opened his eyes and rolled them. "I really do love that twit." He whispered softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 9 EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 3:24 am

Russia could no longer suppress a smirk. "What did he act like when he was younger? was he nice to you?" Russia asked, knowing that he was hitting a nerve if he asked the wrong question. He leaned over, aqaerdly moving closer to England
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 9 EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 3:27 am

England thought for a minute, "Well... yes, for the most part. He's always been a bit... adventurous, so naturally he was a handful. He's actually toned it down a lot. You should have seen him in his old west days. So damn cute. Had he been a bit older, he would have looked utterly delicious." England smirked and looked thoughtful again, "You know... I'm almost positive I have his old cowboy uniform somewhere in storage..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 9 EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 3:30 am

Russia smirked. "If only he was older, if only, if only, he repeated, tesing Brittan a bit. Russia smield, "Don't they sell that stuff in America? For there holween?" Russai asked, not knowing anything about the American culture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme+UsUk   RusAme+UsUk - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme+UsUk
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next