Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The UAE and the USA

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
America

America

The UAE and the USA - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 4 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 8:16 pm

America let out as small gasp as the heat out UAE was hit by the cold air. He collapsed, he didn't know what to say, he practically just raped the boy. He felt a bit ashamed, he was supposed to be the hero, where the hell did it get this bad, when did the power take over who he was. Hell, he didn't know who he was anymore. He felt the boys heart beat, it was fast, maybe from fear or just recovering from the previous activity. He was a bit surprised that the teen didn't just run when they were done. He was tempted to play with the teens soft looking hair and gave into his temptation and he ran a hand through the soft dark hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 4 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 8:21 pm

UAE turned his head closer to America, letting him mess with his hair. He collected his breath and heart beat. "A...am I..s...safe from you?" He murmmered in to Americas chest. Blushing once again at how he had loved it, and america... He brushed the though off, a hard this to do when he was sitting on top of America naked. He looked up at him, moving slow enough to leave Americas hand on his head. He quickly shoved his face back in to Americas chest. He was just naturally associating sex with America...that is, that why he loved him. Or at least thats what he told himself
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 4 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 8:32 pm

America continued to play with the hair, what had come over him to do this, it wasn't right or just at all. He felt guilt when the teen asked if he was safe around him, he wasn't sure himself, he couldn't contain urges, but he would try his hardest for the smaller nation, "Y...Yeah" he said. He felt the warmth of the boy and said, "You tired." he did offer the boy to stay the night and he couldn't let him stay on the couch on top of him,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 4 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 8:56 pm

UEA sighed. "T..thank you, Mr. America" He said softly. He nodded in to Americas chest when he said about him being tired. He looked up at him. "M..Mr America?" He said softly. He didn't wait for a answer "I..iloveyou" He tripped over his own words. He didnt know what he was doing at all, he was always so afraid of America, he had just forced him in to sex, but...he was ok with that, somewhat. He blushed blood and then looked back in to Americas chest. He was not that fat, flat chested with a bit of flab, not unhealthy though. He turned over and warped his arms around Americas chest. Shaking slightly. "I'm sleepy..." He said softly, eyes already starting to droop
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 4 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 9:12 pm

America felt another pang of guilt in his chest, he was thanking him? For what, raping him? What kind of sick bastard was America, he made the poor boy scared, he looked down at him to ask him what, but then, he heard those words, those 3 little words made everything stop, it just pained him more, he just smiled slightly at the boy and said, "Sure you do." he let him rest on his chest for a bit longer and them pulled him up and picked him up carrying him bridal style carrying him up the stairs to where the guest rooms were. Did he have an attachment to the teen, yes, did he love him......he didn't want to make it obvious, who rapes someone they love? Apparently him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 4 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 9:17 pm

UAE Lets himself be carried. He looked up at America. His pretty blue eyes could melt holes in his chest. He still counndt help but feel like he needed to make America happy. He had helped him so much. Would it hurt to love him? He twisted his face back in to Americas chest,pushing his face in to the soft skin. He couldnt feel a bit hurt at americas words. He knew that he ment well, that it sounded a bit sarcastic. He was cold and sleepy. He curled himself up closer to America, felling the warmth coming of the bigger nation. He winced knowing that his sweater was still down stairs on the floor. He missed his safty sweater.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 4 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 9:28 pm

America held the teen closely to his chest, he didn't want the other to make him feel obligated to show affection, but his actions proved that he did. America couldn't help but admire the boy, to do all of this for his country, last time someone tried to force something onto him, he gained independence, now he was a super power. What had changed in him? he didn't know. He admired that the boy would take as far to confess love, for his country, he would add in his head. He opened the door and set the boy gently on the bed. He continued to smile at him and said, "I'm gonna be in my room if ya need anything." he placed a kiss on his forehead and began to walk out of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 4 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 9:33 pm

UAE's eyes oped a bit wider when America started leaving the room. He wanted his sweater so much. He put his hands up and waved them, trying to get America to come back. "A.America!" He yelled softly. He felt like he wanted to cry, he hated being alone, he would even spend time with sudan if he as alone long ehough. "P..please...can you s..stay with me?" He pulled the cheet over his nose slightly, He wished that there could always be someone with him, that way others could not walk over and be mean to him. He wanted someone to be able to keep him safe. He looked up at America pleadinly.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 4 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 9:39 pm

America put his hand on the door knob and turned around when his name was called, "Yeah?" he asked, his heart skipped a bit when the smaller nation asked him to stay, "W..What?" had he heard right? He did, he looked scared and he didn't want to leave him alone, just thought the other needed some space, he smiled and said, "What? Sure, the hero will protect you." he went over shut the door and went under the covers next to him, wrapping his arms around him nuzzling, the other was so cute when he was meek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 4 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 9:45 pm

He instantly felt better that he was going to stay. It was child-ish, but he knew that America would protect him. He let America pull him closer. "T..thank you, Mr. America" He said under the covers. "F..for keeping me safe.." He said softly. "N.not alot of people like me, they all are nice for me for my oil...." He said even softer then the last time. He blushed and mover himslef closer to America. He was blushing the color of blood. He kept his head under to covers though, it being no replacement for his sweater... He wished that a big strong nation like america would stay with him, he had potagul, and england, but they had moved on, and left him on his own.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 4 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 10:07 pm

America loved having the smaller nation in his arms, he was so warm and pulled him a bit closer He would be his hero and yeah, he was buying oil from him, but his visits always made him the happiest. He grinned and said, "No problem, it's what heroes do!" how could they not like him? He was adorable and so nice, well, not a lot of people liked him either, found him annoying and obnoxious. He nuzzled into the smaller nation taking his his scent, sex and some other scents too. he said, "don't worry a lot of people don't like me either, but hey, the heroes job is never easy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 4 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 10:13 pm

UEA tried pulling America more over him, not not being strong enough,though. He didnt know why he hated being left alone so much, he just hated it. He could fight and fight, but always lost, any one how wanted him would take him away and be mean. He smiled softly at America, still trying to pull him more over him. "Y..you are my hero." He was, he kept his economy, military, safety, and love. He put a hand up on Americas head. His hair was soft and bright, long and good looking. "I like you" He said softly and somewhat lying to America.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 4 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 10:24 pm

Another thing that e admired about him, was that he could forgive him so easily, or at least it seemed that way. He had blackmailed, threatened and raped him, yet he still wanted him here and said nice things to him, he blushed slightly, he always praised himself but when he heard other people praise him he couldn't help but blush. He said, "T...Thanks." he thought the younger nation had been acting like more of a nation than he was, but his pride and stubbornness wouldn't let hims admit it. His heart skipped a beat and he said, "Yeah...I like you too." he held him closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 4 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 10:28 pm

He smiled slightly, just getting more and more tired. "A..america?" He quickly corrected himslef, blushing at his mistake "Mr.America? Will you stay with me if I fell asleep?" He said quickly, shifting the covers just below his eyes to be able to see america. He kissed Americas neck lightly. "You dont have to if you dont want to, just dont leave me by myself for a long time, please?" He asked again. Holding America tighter.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 4 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 10:37 pm

America looked down at the teen when his name was called and laughed, "I told you before, call me Alfred or just AMerica, Mr. makes me feel old." he was a bit confused at the question, he wasn't going to leave the smaller nation, usually it as asking people not leave if he fell asleep, usually after he watched a scary movie. He said, "Of course I'm gonna stay, my duty as a hero is to protect those who need help." he hugged him close, "You're so freakin' cute." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 4 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 10:41 pm

UAE smiled and nodded "Alfred..." He tested the words on his own mouth softly. He looked up at America, thankful when America told him he was going to stay. He blushed like a civ when America called him cute, but he didn't say anything. "I...i...thank you I guess, you are cute too?" He said asking it more like a question than a statment. He loved Americas body heat, he was warm and his skin was soft.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 4 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 10:45 pm

America had smiled when the other had said his name and said, "yeah!" approving of the name change. America had blushed lightly and laughed when he was also called cute, but it was formed in as a question and said, "If that's want you wanna call me, although I think most of the world would disagree with ya." he pulled the covers over himself and said, "We should get to sleep, night." and kissed the other's forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 4 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 10:50 pm

He peeled his eyes in thought. Than what do I call him? He wondered. Americans were strange,odd, but loveable people. He closed his eyes a few seconds later. He fell alsepp in Americas arms, his hand holding around America's muscular forearm, trying to keep him with him. He fell asleep smiling in Americas arms. His touch was no longer cold to him, but warm, nice, and safe
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 4 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 10:55 pm

America was no sleeping beauty, he sounded like a chainsaw, pushed people off the bed and was a cover hog. America knew this and tried to stay awake as long as possible, he examined the smaller nation's facial features as he slept. He looked so calm and peaceful. He eventually feel asleep with the younger nation in his arms and he had a content smile on his face as he drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 4 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 11:03 pm

UAE woke up from a mix of snores and being kicked in the gut, hard. He looked up at America, small tears in his eyes. He had always been told he cried to easly. He found America was alseep. He got fliped over when America pulled all the covers from under him. He wanted to wake America up, but didnt want him to be mad. He broke away from Americas stong girp and moved closer to the edge of the bed, witch he was promply kicked off of. He fell face first in to the foor with a hard thud. He sighed and gripped his gun where he had been kicked. He whimpered, but fell alsepp on the floor, or tried too. America was still as loud awake as he was asleep. He winced and got up, walking down stairs to get his sweater.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 4 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 11:08 pm

America was blissfully unaware of what was going on, he didn't dream anymore and his sleeps were always just black, with an occasional nightmare here and there. He whined a bit when his source of heat had left him. He woke up eyes half lidded and noticed that UAE had left, he frowned and his chest tightened, his little middle eastern lover left him in the middle of the night, but he didn't blame him. He slumped back on the back running a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 4 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 11:14 pm

UAE was to sleepy and grogy to be walking. He triped and yet out a yelp and fall down the stairs. He fall down teh stair case and pain came in sparks from teh parts of him that his the stairs. His face dug in to the floor when he finaly got the the bottom. He groned, the sharp pain ding away to a soreness. He felt the tears form at his eyes. He sat there for a few seconds before getting up, legs hurting from him and America... and from the stairs banging his shins and knees. He groaned as he walked to the sweater on the floor. He picked it up and put it on, istaly felling better. He still was horrably sore.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 4 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 11:28 pm

America heard a crash going down the stairs and his quickly sat up, 'what was that?' he quickly uncovered himself and rushed out of his room. He went down the stairs and saw the boy wrapped around his sweater on the floor and went over, "Dude, are you okay, did you fall down the stairs?" he asked voice laced in concern
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 4 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 11:35 pm

UAE did move, and only groaned in response. He felt like everything were about to go numb, but sat that the edge. He stood up and fell back on the couch. Making his back hurt more. He rolled over witch made his arms hurt. He sighed and sat still, felling a tear run down his face. "Damn stairs...." He said softly at America. Being to tired to hold his toung and choose his words carfully around America. He looked up at him with big and hopeful eyes. "Go back to sleep, ok?" He said softly
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 4 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 11:42 pm

America's heart went out to the teen and said, "Yeah, those stairs." he kissed his forehead and picked him up carefully, he asked, "Are you bleeding anywhere, sorry I couldn't swoop in and save you." he kissed him on the lips this time carrying him, feeling the cloth of the sweat touching his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The UAE and the USA
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: