Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The UAE and the USA

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
America

America

The UAE and the USA - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 8 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 3:43 am

America continued to grin and said, "At least they're not starving." he looked over and his face softened, "Don't be like that, you're mine now, so you can't talk to your owner like that." the teens attitude was defiantly arousing, if he could force him into submission to see the helplessness in his face. He said, "Nu uh, 'cuz I know you're gonna run."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 8 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 3:50 am

"Fuck you, your now my owner" He said crying. He didn't care when he left or what he did. He ran back out the door, and staied in the elevator. He didnt go down to the gards and not up to America. He just staied with the doors closed and the cold stell making his skin cool. He shifted and than continued crying, if Americas army pressed the button, he would have no way to explain himslef. And if America pressed the botton...
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 8 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 4:00 am

America felt his pants tightening, to knock that kid right off of his high horse, of course he needed to know who he belonged to and not run away every time he's upset. He decided to turn on his T.v. He didn't like waiting, and after minutes he decided to go look for him. Only a number of places he could and didn't find him on that floor and his gaurds would have sent him back up. He decided to take the elevator down and pushed the button, as the doors open, he was a bit surprised to find the boy there. He said, "you were here the whole time!" he said grinning at the smaller nation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 8 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 4:05 am

UAE shrunk back in to the cornner when America walked in. He didnt say anything, and just sat crying in the cornner of the elevator. He covered his skin in his sweater. The small hole in the sleeve had grown and he could put his thumb through his sleeve. He winced at that. He wished that his sweater would last forever. He hated Americas grin. "You said I was safe around you..." He said crying in to the falling apart sweater.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 8 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 4:12 am

America had seen the boy move away from him and it only made America move closer. He crouched down and said, "You are, technically.....you're counties still okay, just my people are moving in is all." hopefully he could trust him again, he was doing this to prevent others from moving in, and if any other countries started anything America wold be right there, "Sudan won't be able to say shit to ya."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 8 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 4:18 am

"I wish Sudan would save me..." He said flatly. He looked up from his sweater and looked at his sweater. Noticing the holes, tares and crinks in the fabric. He took the sweater off and foldeded it over his lap. "I have to fix the thing..." He said softly, trying to make america think he was comptroble with him. He still loved the sweater, it smelled like a mix of coffie and ocean. He smiled in to his sweater. He loved every inch of the fabric. He had it when he finaly became indapendant, to be overtaken by portagul a few days later.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 8 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 4:32 am

America's eyes widen a bit in surprise an looked a bit confused, didn't he hate Sudan, which meant he probably hated America more. He saw that he was playing with the sweater, it was an oven outside, yet he still refused to let go of the sweater. H e went over and piked the teen up the teen pinning him against the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 8 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 4:39 am

UAE could say that he had been expenting America to do somthing like that, and he was nothing a but hopless rag doll under America. He winced and glaced at the buttons. He could press them and go down to the lobby, but it was just out of his reach. He kept his arms still and plaied that america didnt cetch him glace at the buttons. He looked up at America, his sweater falling to the floor and just leaving him in the same t-shirt. He hated America so much. "You are nothing but a capitalist fag" he said sfotly.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 8 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 4:45 am

America saw the glancing and said, "Push them> I don't that's too smart kid, my men will just see you being fucked by me." he grinning at him, 'Capitalist fag, huh? no chick could handle me, so I don't really have much options." he undid the boys pants quickly, "You've been really mean ltely, so I'm gonna go in dry to punish ya.Warning though, it hurts like a bitch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 8 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 4:49 am

He winced. "Dont hurt me, please..." He begged softly. He pushed America away, only dropping himslef in to the cornner. He looked up at America "Dont hurt me..." He said softly. He felt the cold of the stainless steel sink in to his skin. He corssed his legs. He blushed like a civ at his boxers, felling so..odd again
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 8 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 4:59 am

America said, "It's not gonna hurt if you come willingly."' either way he was going to get some, he should embarrass the boy and make him do something the he was sure benefit both and said, "Finger yourself." simply he left it all that, just thinking about the boy being forced into submission made him more eager as he felt his pants tighten.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 8 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 5:04 am

UAE face turned white. But he pulled donw his boxers, leaing them on his thighs. He looked at America and he slid 3 of his fingers in to his mouth. He tok the fingers out and pushed them down, looking at America before wincing and moaning as he slid the first fingers in. He didnt move at first, but get use to it quicker than the first time. He did the same with the last 2 fingers and moaning, wincing a bit and sicoring himself
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 8 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 5:18 am

America watched as he felt himself grow harder at the sight of the teen fingering himself, the noises he made were defiantly arousing. He smiled in amusement and said, "come on you can fit more in there." maybe 2 knuckles more,he wanted to see if the boy could take it all in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 8 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 5:27 am

UAE winced at America. He winced in discomfort and shoved the fingers in deeper. He was bright red and moaning like a civ. He didnt even notic the line of droll that was running from his mouth down his cheek. He moaned and moved the fingers in and out comtrobly.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 8 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 5:54 am

America couldn't wait for much longer he half hard member twitching and begging for release of the constricting jeans. He crouched down and pulled the teens fingers out of his prepped hole and picked him up pinning him against the wall. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his member. He held UAE's leg up and slid his member inside the tight wet entrance, letting out a low grunt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 8 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 5:58 am

UAE winced when America entered him, he let out a low moan. He only felt a dull discomfort with America now. He pressed back and off America sliding back on a asecond later. He moaned and felt the sparks of pluesere coming out his ass. He moaned and rolled his hips over Americas member. He couldnt help but put a hand up and brush his own member. He was lready hard and he started pumping himslef, leving the feeling
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 8 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 6:18 am

America let out a low moan as the teen pushed back, he smirked a bit and thought, 'And he called me the fag. ' He his hands on the smaller nations slim hips and began to give long thrusts, while stroking the younger nation up and down on the base of the cock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 8 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 6:22 am

UAE moaned and bit the bottom of his lip. He moved back on Americas hand, getting more out of it and only moving in Americas cock when he went in to his hand. He started felling the knot in his core that told him he was closer. He moved back on America He is going to kill you if you dont He though with a wince. He moaned when America hit his prostate and he loved the feeling of that, but didnt say anything.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 8 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 11:30 pm

America held the smaller nations hips and pinned him to the wall as he thrusted in and out the friction hot and tight. He let out low grunts and he felt his lower abdomen feeling warmer. He continued to stroke the boy up and down. He continued to not blame himself for anything and grinned and as he said in between pants, "You..*thrust* had it *pant and thrust* coming."
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 8 EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 12:29 am

America chuckled as he slipped out and slammed himself into UAE for some sort of punishment. He put his thumb on the slit of UAE member to prevent the other from cumming, as he continued to thrust into the smaller nation, "Call me what cha want, you're still mine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 8 EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 12:41 am

UAE knew this all to well. He whimper and let out a muffled scream when America slammed in to him. He withered under America. "W..why you do ev.en..do.this to. me.?" He asked, speeking trough his teeth to not moan. He wanted to come so, so bad. He looked up at America. "I..Im cl.los.." He said softly lower abdoman buring
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 8 EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 12:58 am

America continued to thrust in, satisfied with the boy;s cries, "'Cuz I can." he continued to hold his thumb against the slit and said, "You're not gonna cum unless I....say so." he said in between grunts and moans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 8 EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 1:04 am

UAE just winced, keeping any sounds out. He whimperd and let out a shaky breath. "Because you can..." He repeated, not knowing why he was avoiding the question, he owned him now, and he would find a way out. And America would most likely kill him. He just sat there, letting America do what ever he wanted again.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 8 EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 1:14 am

America was close, his cock begging for release in the tight wet cavern. He smeared the pre-cum on the boy's member continuing and refusing to let him cum. He threw his head back as he came all over and inside the teen's ass. He panted a he recovered, holding his thumb on he slit and his member still inside the smaller nation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 8 EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 1:20 am

UAE shifted in America cock and hand. "Get of..off of me now" He whsihped, he wished that America would at least stop this. He pushed off of America and only ferther in to his hand. He fliped himself back over and pulled his knees to his chest. Americas chest and his knees being to closer for comfort. "Stop" He said, sounding alot better than he felt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The UAE and the USA
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: