Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The UAE and the USA

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The UAE and the USA Empty
PostSubject: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 1:04 am

UE walked up to America house. He shook and felt like crying already, if he said somthing that Mr.America didnt like, that he would be poor and have no one but italy to help him, that was like no help at all. He looked up at the door and knocked on the door. He always felt like he was walking to his own death. He waited, look through a small file he held to make sure he had all the right papers.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 1:09 am

America was on the floor with a controller in his hand, he completely forgotten that someone was coming over to review some things over. He stuck his tongue out in concentration and focused on the game and then pressed pause when he heard a knock on the door, he said, "Shit, I forgot." he got up from the floor and open the door to see the shorter nation and said, "Hiya UAE, I was waiting for you." he ginned and opened the door wider gesturing the other nation to step in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 1:15 am

UA felt his chest jump when the door opened. He nodded his head "Thank you" He said, looking at his feet. He felt a pit in his gut and stepped over the trash on the floor. He sat down on the couch. "Uh....ok" He sighed, trying to calm down. He opened the file and pulled out a few sheets. He looked at America "Uh...I would like to tell you that Im selling a good part of my land to your oil componys." He said quitly. Looking at the papers. Dont screw up.... He said, pulling his sweater sleevs over his hands. He wanted to look up at America, but coudnt
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 1:19 am

America let the boy walk over to the couch and sat across from him, he was always so quiet, but hey, that gave him more chance to talk. He crossed his legs over the the other and only half listened to what the other nation had to say, "Uh huh." the game still on pause, but the background music still playing. He wondered why the boy wore sweaters that ere too big for him, "Go on, you have my interest little guy." he smiled at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 1:23 am

He felt even more subconice now. "I..I just need you to tell me its ok with you, part of teh land will be a Embasy, so part of the land will technicly be yours..." He flinched and sighed, He looked up at America even though it pained him. "P....Please dont call me little" He murmmerd softly. He quickly turned red and looked back down. "Im sorry, you can say what ever you want" America would proboly do that ether way. He closed the file
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 1:27 am

America chuckled and said,"Sure, sounds good, do what you want, thanks for letting me know." and was asked not to call him little, if it were anyone else, say Russia or England he would continue to call them that, but UAE barely complained and said, "Uh, sure, sorry about that, force of habit." he was so tiny! Then he turned a very nice shade of red, that would put Spain's tomatoes to shame and said, "Don't worry, I'll call you something else, umm..." his expression changed and said, "Help me come up with a nick name." he felt like they had passed the informal stage, or at least that's what he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 1:33 am

"Um....." He sighed, "You can call me UAE or my human name if you would like, Abdullah" He said softly. He looked back up at America "Call me anything, I can be what you say" He said a second later. He brushed his hair out of his eyes and stood up, felling horrificly short next to America. He was only about 15, and tall, America was 19 and taller
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 1:42 am

America thought it over and said, "I'll call you Abdullah, sounds cool." and then blinked when he said to call him what he wanted, now usually he would, but he didn't want him to be afraid of him, he actually thought he was pretty cool, "I can't call you something you don't want to be called, that's not cool. If that happened, England would still be calling me a fat-ass.....well, he does but that's not the point!" he grinned. He stood up too and said, "Hey, we should go get something to eat, I feel like a bad host, if you just to my country and I don't pay any attention, and when people think of America, they think of how I can show you a good time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 1:45 am

UE looked up at America "Really? Thank you sir" He bowed his head respectfuly, he serched for somthing to say to America that was nice. "America, you are not fat....." He aqerdly said he smield up at America, resisting teh erge to pull his hood and sleave down and hide himself
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 1:49 am

America's grin widen and said, "No problem." and stood up from the couch, he felt a it awkward when he bowed, but 'Cultural differences gotta respect them!' he thought. America laughed when UAE said he wasn't fat, "You got that right, England's just a stick up his ass and wonders how I can eat so much and look this hot." and wanted to say something back and said, "And you're not little, I'm just tall and you're still young you'll go." he started to walk to the door and said, "Come on let's go." smiling at the smallr nation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 1:53 am

UE pasued and than ran to chetch up with America. "Thank you, sir" He said sfotly, blushing a bit before putting his hood and sleavs down, hiding almost eye inch of his face and skin with the exeption on his shorts. He walked behind America, stil lfelling short. He blushed even more "Mr England is not that bad, he helped me when I was little, Sudan was mean to me alot..." He murmmerd, not wanting to make America board with his past.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 1:56 am

America was planning on walking to Mc Donald's there was practically one on each block. He continued to walk and looked over to him and noticed how covered he was and asked, "Aren't you hot under all those layers?" he laughed a bit and said, "Yeah, England isn't that bad, just a grumpy old man, and sucks about Sudan, I didn't know he was so mean, but we're friends so if he gives you any trouble, let me know 'kay?" he thought the shyness was sort of cute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 7:44 pm

UE nodded no, shifting in his coat. He was a bit warm, but he lived in the hottest place on earth, he could stick it out. He looked up at America, still blushing lightly for no reason, being around America and risking making a fool of himself made him panic a bit. He wanted to say your only in it for the oil... but decided on somthing diffrent. "I will, thank you, Mr.America..." He shyed away a bit, sinking his head in to his sweater. He put his hand up to his face, only covering his mouth with the too long sleeves. He wiped his dry mouth and put his hand back down, not wnating to look up at America. He knew where he was going, or at least enough to not fall over. He could see the things on the ground, inclusding Americas foot. He stopped when he stopped, and walked when he walked. He felt the blood fall from his face, the blush going away
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 8:38 pm

America finally came to a stop at their destination, "Here we are!" he exclaimed. He opened the door and opened it wide enough for UAE to come in as well. When he did he walked over to the counter and the woman there seemed to recognize him, "Back again?" she said. America laughed and said, "Yeah." he turned oer and looked down at UAE and said, "Pick anything you want it's on my so don't worry about."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 12:05 am

UAE felt his eye twitch looking up at the menu. Only gross sounding hamburgers. The smell of oiling grease hitting him like a bag of bricks. He wanted to skip out, rather starving than wanting to eat. "I will take the..uh...number 2?" He said, sounding more like a question than a answer. The meal had seemed normal enough, a soda and hamburger. He felt his face pail when he saw the meal that another man had ordered before them. The hamburger was as big as his head! He looked back up at America, the pail being replaced by a quick blush "T..thank you sir." He murmmerd, being thankful that he was paying, even though the meals only costed a few dollars. He looked back down, the place was much hotter than the outside. He was so hot, but he hated leaving his sweater. He turned his back to America and took it of, instaly felling better, but so exposed, his arms showing in his black t-shirt. He still held the sweater, felling his neck and arms on the air, somthing he didnt like to usually feel
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 12:32 am

America looked over to the smaller nation to hear his response and said, "Good deal." America ordered for him and got 3 hamburgers a large fries, and a large drink. He leaned on the counter as he waited for the food and saw that UAE had taken off his sweater, he would be lying if he didn't think that he looked better without it. The tan skin and cute face was a good fit, the cargo shorts hugging around the nation's waist were just begging to be taken off, and grinned at him waving him off, "No problem, it's nothing." he moved his head aimlessly over to him and said, "Ya know, you don't have to leave right away, you can stay the night, experience some America culture with some video games."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 1:24 am

The smaller nation could have died. He felt his face turn white hot and Americas question not helping. Mr. America would be offended if he didn't say yes. He held his sweater closer to his chest. "u..m...that would be nice" He said softly, trying to get rid if the red on his face. He smiled, still with a dark red on his face. "I..I don't play alot of video g..games...you will have to teach me how to play the games" He smiled up at America. He want not sure if that was the best thing, but he had to please America, he was the reason that he had money. He looked back down at his feet, rubbing his hand up and down his arm. He wanted to put his sweater on and hid in a corner. He managed to keep his sweater off though, the lack of clothing on his arms and neck making him fell, out there, soft and exposed. He managed to some what calm down, looking up as the food was delivered. His mouth opened slightly at the size of everything, the food and the drinks and the people. He sat down and started eating the food, felling full and kinda sick only a short time later. He drank the soda, finding it to sweet and just...odd. He choked down 1/2 of the meal before having to stop, being to full to continue. He looked up at America. "Thank you sir, the food was amazing" He said softly, lying though his teeth about the food.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 1:55 am

America smiled and said, "Awesome, it'll be fun!" having different and less than innocent intentions for for the younger nation. When their food came, they carried their respective trays, his holding more food, and sat down at a seat he deemed worthy. He knew the younger nation would do almost anything to please him, but he wanted to see how far that pleasuring went. He took quick bites of his burgers and couldn't seem to keep himself from admiring the smaller's nations form. He noticed how the boy didn't eat much, and just how slim the his waist must be and smiled saying, "of course I'll teach ya, don't worry it's gonna be so awesome having you over." indeed it was. He laughed and said, "I know right, it is pretty, you should try some of the food at France and Italy's place, it's really good." finishing his third hamburger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 7:21 pm

The small nation looked up at America, trying to look at him with out blushing and looking back down. He Noticed the others eyes looking over him. He shifted in discomfort, Americas blue eyes seeming to burn him. "Thank you, Mr. America" He said softly, blushing harder. He watched America eat, keeping a amazed look off of his face. How could one person eat so much in one sitting? He wondered. He tried to not look down or put his sweater back on. If he was going to be forced to be spending time with America, he should try and get use to him being around... He was the reason that he had not died yet. Him and Brittan where his lifeline. He tried taking another drink of the soda. "Mr. America...I...is it really ok for me to stay with you?" He asked, his boss wanted him to make friends, but knew that it was going to be a long night for him.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 8:30 pm

America finished his burgers and fries, finishing off with his drink. He looked over and said, "It was no prob Abdullah, it'll be fun, the hero's always supposed to be lonely, so some company would be awesome." he smiled over at him, he balled the burger wrappers into one balls and said, "Let's head out." getting up and picking up his tray. Why was he all of a sudden lusting over the smaller nation, it wasn't right, but America didn't care at this point, he would admit that he was greedy and so when he saw something he liked, he'd just take it, didn't care who it belonged to, just wanted it. He went over and threw his trash away and putting the tray on top the the trash bin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 8:37 pm

UE watched America closely, not wanting to look like a fool and following his suit. He followed America, taking a vary long second before tying the sweater around his waits and looking up at America, felling even more unprotected then before. America was being vary nice to him, and that he should be grateful. Maybe it was a American thing to let other people stay at your home, but it sure was not middle eastern unless if they were...ug... He assumed that it was American hospitality to invite others over. He felt his face pail and fill up with a blush. No, that couldn't be, he was only about 15, America looked around 19 or 20. He looked down, long black hair falling over his eyes when he looked back up. He continued following America back to his house, noticing the game still on and the file on the couch. He looked around, only finding more and more of a mess. Heaps of movies, games, and fast food wrappers. He did feel a bit odd in Americas home, but was aimed at getting use to it.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 8:57 pm

America walked but slowed down a it as he saw Abdullah catch up. What was he going to do, he was sure he didn't have to drug the poor boy, but it wouldn't be so willing either. He continued to think as he chatted about nonsense, such as superheroes or the latest scary movie he had just seen. They finally made it to his house, and he might as well teach him how to play video games and make him as comfortable as possible. Was the age difference a problem? Not to him, if he liked something he wanted, he would take it with a grin on his face. The smaller nation was extremely attractive no doubt, but would he tell? Wasn't his main concern, just think about it made it excited him to no extent, but had to stop it before certain impulses gave in. He opened he door and didn't seem to mind the wrappers on the floor, he bent over by the T.V and retrieved anothre controller and handed it to him, "Right trigger to shoot and you basically push randoms buttons until yo get the hang of it." he grinned at him, going over to sit on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 9:06 pm

He looked at America and nodded. He tried pressing buttons and ended up just spinning around shooting the dirt. He eventually got the hang of it and walked around, still not sure how to even work the damn thing. He watched America play, intimating the controls slightly and starting to be able to work the game. He leaned foraed to the tv. He tried shooting Americas player, but missed by a second. He press a button and only managed to throw all of the grenades he had. He was a bit put off by the game. He would have never seen a game like this in his nation, and he was the most free of the middle eatern nations. He glaced over at America, looking away from his in a second and back to the TV. It was a hard thing to learn, but he would get it eventualy, the game putting his mide off of how strange America in general was. He closed his eyes for a second. He put the remote down and untied his sweater, shifting it up and over him. Instaly felling its warm and safe softness. He felt better already.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 9:49 pm

America sat with his legs crossed on the couch concentrating on the game. He took frequent glances to the smaller nation and then back at the screen to see he wasn't doing so well, so he he took it down a few notches and went a it easy on him. He wondered if he played video games often, he should, every country has video games right? He continued to plant bombs in the ground and shot at the enemy soldiers, missing some time since he just pressed the same combo method, press every button! He noticed that UAE's character wasn't moving and so glanced down to see that he was wearing his sweater and he frowned a bit, his lovely eye candy had covered up, so it would be a lot harder to undress him. He slight grinned at the idea, but said, "Hey, why'd you put your sweater back on? It's freakin' hot in here." continuing to shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 9:57 pm

UE only blushed a little, now being more used to felling like hiding in a corner. He looked over at America. "Uh....Im fine," He realaized how rude he sounded a second later. "I.I can take it off if you would like..." He realiazed how that sounded. "I..I a..I can...never mind...." He sunk back in to the couch. Avoiding Americas eyes. He was felling warm again. America was his lifeline, he had to do what he said, but his sweater was his, not Americas. He didnt take it off though, glaceing to see Americas reaction, and praying to god that it was not bad. He felt a bead of sweat form on his forhead. He shifted away from America, trying to make him not notice. He wondered why America was grinning, he was always grinning. Even at the world meetings he went to with england, he was grinning. He had heard storys about the revolution, and he painted America as a brat the always got what he wanted. From the sounds of it, he was glad that England did not consider him his little brother. He was shaking a bit, blushing like mad at his reaction to the simple question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA Empty

Back to top Go down

The UAE and the USA
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: