Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The UAE and the USA

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The UAE and the USA - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 7 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 11:23 pm

Americas iron grip managed to comfort him, but he still felt like he was just...eck. He nodded no at America. "My head is reeling, my chest burns, my arms and legs hurt..." He still managed a smile, moving closer to America. "I have never been this sick since portagul was invading me.." He giggled slightly. He reasted his head on Americas chest, pulling him on to the bed and resting on him. "Why do you ask?" He said softly, getting light headed at even using air to talk instead for breathing. He whined and groaned. "I would have to pass out to fell better..." He whined in to Americas gut.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 7 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 11:29 pm

America continued to cuddle with UAE, he was warmer than usually, and had been invaded before and knew the symptoms . He said, "Just asking, the hero's worried about your will being that's all." the soldiers should be surrounding the capital and ask the president/prime minster to surrunder everything to America. He smiled and ran a hand through the smaller nation's hair, "You'll be okay, trust me on this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 7 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 11:43 pm

He was a bit worried at the Americans statement. His phone went off in his pocket and he went to get it out of his pocket. He only noticed then that he was shaking. He smiled at America "Y..you will protect me from mean poeple?" He said, shaking and shivering, cold one second and then hot another. He stared to cry, the pain was getting more than he had dealed with before. His chest was burning and he got light headed, getting almost to dissy and just closing his eyes in a constant wince. He looked at America "W..who is doing this?" He cried. He knew that this was being invaded at this point. "Y..you went out...you should know, right?" He said softly. He was crying and he tasted blood. He stuck a finger in his mouth and looked at it, almost entirely covered in his own blood, truing his brown skin red. He felt blood now running down his mouth from his nose like he had been punched. He shook and cired, not being able to get away from the pain everywhere.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 7 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 11:52 pm

America's smile faltered as the phone rang and he saw the boy in so much pain, but it would all be over once his people gave in and surrender to him. He always got what he wanted and he wanted UAE, his smile turned sincere, "Of course I'll protect ya." and then asked who was doing this to him and he said, "I'm sure we'll find out soon." he saw the boy crying and more guilt, but it wasn't as bad since he knew it was going to be all over soon. He went over to the crying boy and picked him up and said, "You shouldn't be walking around and not in this condition." he set him on the bed, his motives less than innocent and his reason for wanting to come even worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 7 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 12:08 am

UAE was in to much pain to fight being picked up. He put his phone out to the phone, even though he knew he was by far to far away to reach it. He cried in to Americas arms and didnt bother with the phone anymore. He ondwered why America was smiling. His cell phone rang. He shoved his hand in his pocket and pulled it up to his face. He answered the phone. He tried to stop crying for his boss on the other end, but his boss was almost crying too. He just stoppped when he heard what was going on. He hung up the phone and slowly turned his head t oAmerica, his neck already being in cranks. He sobbed and rolled away from him. "Y..you said that I was safe around you!" He scarm, and cried even louder, all the pain suddnly not mattering. "Y..you said I could trust y..you!" He said even louder. He felt the pain come roaring back to him. He sodded and looked back at America. He got up, and ran, pain explosed from his legs and he knew that in a few seconds he would likly pass out. He ran in to the elevaort and he pressed the button, the door starting to close. He got to dissy to see, everything melting from a spinning nightmare to a pool of black. He shuttered and collaped on to the floor. Body just being a crumpled sobbing mess in teh floor in a cornner. He didnt even put his shirt on yet. He didnt want to wake up.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 7 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 12:20 am

America looked another way when he was talking on the phone, already knowing what was being said. His lips pursed into a flat line and he looked over and said, "I can protect, this is the best for both of us." he reasoned he smirked, "It's for the best." not sure for who anymore, and not sure if UAE would benefit from this. He saw the boy run and decided to just let him go into the streets, but then remembered he was sick from the invasion and so it wouldn't be safe for him, he went after him and the elevator door closed on him. He took the emergency stairs and ran down them quickly to catch up with the elevator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 7 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 12:28 am

UAE didn't dream. He always had dreams of the beach, his chlild hood, but not this time. He didnt smile in his sleep. It was like his was not there. He just sat in the Conner of the cold stain-less steel elevator. He just sat. America had taken his heart and cut it out. He didnt even know anymore. He forgave America, and he invaded him. He praied that America would end up killing him, but that would never happen. He sat blood still running from his mouth and nose, small drops of blood falling out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 7 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 12:37 am

America made it to the first floor and pressed the button so that the elevator would open, as the doors opened he spotted the bleeding nation on the cold floor and he felt guilt, but he knew it was for the best. He saw that he was unconscious and picked him up, stepping into the elevator and pressing the button that lead to the floor that UAE's house was. He stepped out and placed a kiss on his forehead, "I'm sorry." he said. Opeing the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 7 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 12:43 am

UAE shifted away from who ever picked him up in his 1/2 dead state. He pilled his eye open, and all the pain felt gone. But a horriable, empty felling consumed him. Like he really was not the same nation. He looked up and saw America carring him. Everything that had heppened came rolling back at him like a dust storm. He sobbed. "W..why did you d..do that to .me...y.you said .I...I could..t..trust you..." He cried. He didnt fight America, he beglonged to him now. He always got what he wanted
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 7 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 12:55 am

America didn't look the boy, his face serious, he didn't want to explain himself. He was like a child, if they didn't get what they wanted they sulked. He had hurt someone that he knew he liked, his greedy for more pwoer and money consumed him and said, "In God we trust." he said, repeating a saying and slogan very familiar and said, "You can't trust everyone, but......this was for the best." he said walking into the clean apartment and setting him on the bed,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 7 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 1:06 am

UAE tough for a long moment. He turned his back away from America. "i dont beleve in god..." he said with a smart ass tone. There was nothing he could do. "You can never be happy with what you have..." He stated. "Im happy with what I have..." He said again. "You have me....now do you want more?" He asked quitly. He shifted and continued crying. He laughed "For the best? Your dystorying my nation and my life!" He lughed out, crying though the giggle
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 7 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 1:19 am

America believed, but only because there had to be someone who hated him enough and making him a country, living war through war, depression through depression, there had to be someone who hated him enough to curse him with the burden of a country. He didn't say anything to the comment, and when he was asked if he had had wanted more he simply replied, "It's never enough." you could never have enough power money or al that good stuff. He then said, "You'll be Americanized, you're gonna be stronger with my help." where did his laughter go, where did the smiles go, this was him at his lowest, greed, the sin that controlled hi. He set him on the bed and sat on the edge of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 7 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 1:26 am

UAE just sat and cried. he looked up at America. "Im happy, you killing me, but Im happy, why can;t you be happy?" He smiled as the blood taste in his mouth died down, die still was strong. He just smiled at America, now his life was sold to him, and he didnt even have to pay. He laughed again "help?" He asked. He rested his head on Americas gut. "Well, I surrender, I give up, I belong to you now, America" he cried smiling. He didnt bothe relvoting at all, he would only end up regreting it.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 7 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 1:42 am

America's people wanted more of everything, he was influenced by his people's opinion, which was why he was still iffy about his homosexuality. He said, "I know your surrender, you love your people and I know you're not stupid." he laid on the bed thinking about the choices he had made, he was content with them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 7 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 2:01 am

He giggled. "It dose not matter if Im smart, wealthy, crafty, pretty, mean. happy, anything. You own everyone of me now, are you happy with that?" He asked smiling. He was a bloody mess and forever Americas little toy. He looked up at America and stood up, still horribly sore. He walked and sat on his couch. "This is not my home, its now your home..." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 7 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 2:09 am

America cracked a small smile and said, "For a while I will be." he didn't know how long he would keep him, but had to admit that the boy being a bit of smartass made him smirk a bit. "It's still yours, just with my people in it." and he had to live in the United States from now on since America owned him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 7 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 2:14 am

UAE stood up shaking a bit. He walked in to his bed room, wehre there was still blodd on teh sheets. He opened the dresser and pulled out a stack of sweaters. He sighed, he could never fight out, he aways had to run, and Mr. England was kind enough to let him go. He started out the door. But took on last second to look at his home, it seemed darker, the water was not as blue, the sky was not as clear... He walked out, not wanting for America "Dont fuck your way out of it, I know your taking me back to America again..." He growled at America.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 7 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 2:25 am

America sat on the couch and watched the smaller nation walk away, and he came back and the word that caught his attention was 'fuck' he didn't think he's heard the younger nation swear before. He felt a surge of arousal at the word and said, "I was going to drag you with me if I had to." he said, eyes shifting to UAE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 7 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 2:28 am

He could have slapped America. He growled at him. "There is nothing you can do, I will get away from you, no matter how hard you try, I will run away" He said, sounding alot more confadent than he felt. "Capitalist fag" He snapped. He opened the elevaort and didnt bother waiting for America.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 7 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 2:44 am

AMerica said, "I don't think have a choice man." a surge of angry went through him and his fists balled up when he was called a capitalist fag. He heard Capitalist pig from Russia all the time, but that was certainly new. No, he wasn't going to let his new colony to get away, but why not let someone else do the work. He pulled out his phone and called his general friend and said in a cheery voice, "Sup, hey get your men to look for a kid *insert description of UAE here* don't hurt him too bad." the general said, "Yes Motherland."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 7 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 3:03 am

UAE leaned back in the elevator wall and he slumed down. It took a day, 1 day for his life to turn upside and and back again. He cried quitly and he stood up when the door opened. He filched when he saw the America military in the lobby of the building. He nervously attempted to walk out, but was stopped. He looked up at the huge man that was stopping him. He looked up at him and started sweating. He scram. "Aiy! L..Let me go!" He paniced a bit.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 7 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 3:12 am

The soldiers cleared as the general came through, "We had direct orders from America to make sure you didn't leave, and we owe it to our country to make him content." He said, "I suggest you get you get back up that elevator before trouble starts." their guns pointed at the smaller nation.
~~~
America sat on the couch waited for the nation to come back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 7 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 3:19 am

UAE turn and ran back in to the elevator. He closed the door and waited for it to close to start crying. Portagul was never this protective. He walked back in the room. "aiy...please...let me go" He cried at America. "You are sick! Why would do this to me!" He cried. "What is wrong with you! What do you want from me now! I'm yours! Now What!" He yelled, he put in his sweater and he slumped down in a cornner. He hated this, he would find a away out, he always did. He would run at the airports, something. He sobbed in the cornner. Now every American could kill him with the flick of a finger.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 7 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 3:30 am

America chuckled and said, "Aw, come on, I'm not that bad, I'm actually a really nice guy." he teased a bit, he saw him in the corner, no nation was sane, especially the older and stronger ones, they all had something wrong with them, America grew up too fast 237 years and he was already a superpower, he learned no values morals, he had been privileged from the day he came into existence. "You get money, your people still get to live normally only with my people here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 7 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 3:35 am

"Your people are fat disgusting loud vindictive creatures that dont know anything" He cried in to his own hands. "Tell them to leave, please." He said refering to the gards. He stood up and than walked over to the door, being alot more conice now. He opened teh door but didnt run out. He still cried and wondered how he could convince the gards of anything. He hoped that mabey just mabey a grad would shoot and let him run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The UAE and the USA
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: