Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The UAE and the USA

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The UAE and the USA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 11:48 pm

UE cried harder, not moving ans shaking more than anything. He put his hand over his mouth, stifling the cries. He still had the taste of cum in his mouth. He pulled his hand of, the skin wiping off most of the seaman, but making his head a white and stickly mess. America would have to come and get him if he was going to pull anything more that what he had done.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 12:12 am

America stood up and put his member back into his boxers, taking off his jeans, just seeing the teen run away made him want to control him and force him into submission. He said, "Didn't you hear me?" he chuckled a bit mocking him. He went over and sat on the couch, "...I heard that Afghanistan had some oil." shifting his eyes over to the other nation, maybe touching a nerve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 12:17 am

"Afghanistan....he hates you, he would never do something like that to me...." He cried softly, he knew that his brother would sell his soul for a few dollars. He knew that if America did that, he would be relying on Italy, and would not have enough money for anything. He didnt even want to think about it anymore. He shrunk back in the corner. All of his brothers didn't like him because he would not take sides and fight them. He hated the blue eyes that could and would kill him if the mood hit. He coverd his face with the hood, not saying anything after than and expecting America to beat him for saying such a thing.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 12:27 am

America laughed a bit and said, "He might not like me, but he sure loves my money." he looked over at the boy crying, he was getting impatient, but to see him in the lowest point of submission, would be worth it, just the mental image of UAE riding him cock made him a bit hard, "You really gonna let your brother have my business?" God the mental image of the teen on his cock crying and moaning made him grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 12:36 am

UE sobbed openly is to his own arms. He shook leaning ageist the wall and sliding up, hot tears running down his face and being flustered. He crawled over to America, collapsing himself on Americas chest. Getting his chest slitly wet with tears. "D..do what you want with me....just dont hurt me, please..." He begged softly in to his chest. He smelled like meat and come. He sobbed a few more times before going up and kissing America, his touch buring. He knew that America would still be able to taste hilself in his mouth... He broke away and continued crying in to his chest. "W..why do you do this to me?" He sobbed out.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 12:57 am

America followed the teen with his eyes as he cried and crawled over to him and slumped down on his chest, and was more surprised that he kissed him. He tasted semen and the burger that he half ate earlier and a hint of other spices. He put a hand on the teen's waist, and said, "I'm not gonna hurt you, that's not my style." but he would threaten him and when he asked why and said, "You peaked my interest, not much else really." he felt the smaller nations warmth on his chest and himself becoming harder, "Ride me." he said, not sure if the teen knew what he meant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 1:04 am

UAE looked up at America. "Mr.America, im only 15, I..dont know how to do this kind of thing" He cried softly now, he was now and forever Americas little sex slave, he might as well try to make him happy, thats why he came in teh first place, right? He looked up at America, pulling the best pout look he could. He rested his hands on Americas chest, the sweater covering them and most of his upper body, only showing the top of the tights down. He had always been told that he had big brown eyes, and he hoped that ment somthing or cause somthing in America
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 1:12 am

America was just going to have to do all the work himself, but he had o admit the middle eastern looked extremely fuckable, sitting on his lap only wearing a sweater that was too big for him. How many facial expressions could the smaller nation make, he would just have to find out now. He chuckled and said, "We know you're not 15, you're probably older than that, what? I'm 237 but I look 19, don't tell me you haven't done something like this before?" raising an eyebrow. His hand on the nation's slim waist, perfect to hold onto while he's riding him. He chuckled, "we can save the riding for late I guess." he picked him off him and pinned him onto the floor. Oh yeah, hot sex on the floor, he would need to clean up afterwards. He pinned him down in the same position he had him the first time, one hand pinning him to the floor with a knee between his legs. He smirked and said, "I'm gonna let you have some fun too, so you should be thanking me." He slid a hand under the smaller nation's boxers and began to palm him slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 1:23 am

He nodded no. "I am not allowed to even look at someone..." He said softly. He continued looking up at America, not braking his gaze when he was pinned on the floor. He winced slightly and folded his knees up. He moaned lightly and bit hit bottom lip, not wanting it, but letting America touch him. He had to do what America said he should do, even if he didn't know what he was doing in the first place. "T..Thank you, America" He said softly. He hadn't swallowed his pride, America swallowed it for him. He arched his back, trying to show America that he was liking it even if he hated it.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 1:28 am

America continued to palm him and then took the member out of the boxers examining it or a second and then began to stroke it up and down. He smirked when he said, 'Thank you' and said, "Don't you forget what I'm doing for you." why was he such a greedy bastard. He loved things and when he liked them he would usually get his way. He didn't want the teen to cum yet, he removed the boxers and left the lower part of the nation exposed. He sucked one of 3 of his fingers in his mouth coating them with saliva.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 1:34 am

"I...I will not forget, Mr. America" He said softly. He couldnt help but get a little uneasy seeing America suck on his fingers. He said that he would not hurt him, and he prayed to hell and back that he was not lying about it. Heput 2 hands on the bottom of his sweater, towisting them up and pulling the sweater off in one motion. He looked up at America for approving. He felt his boxers being taken off and whined a little at the lack of Americas hand. He looked up at him. "P..plea.se....I have never done this before, b..be gental..." He begged, America did not seem like one to wait. He stopped crying, wanting to convince America that he wanted him, even if he wished he dropped dead.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 1:44 am

America grinned, it was his first time, so that must mean that he's tight, very tight. He knew the younger nation didn't want this, but it didn't matter if he did or didn't, America wanted it and that's all that mattered. "I would prefer it if you were honest." he took one of the coated fingers and slid it into UAE's entrance already feeling how tight it was and said, "Juat a warning, it's gonna hurt." don't think this didn't happen at his age, just a cycle he supposed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 1:51 am

UE gasped a bit. "A...America..." He said softly, not sure if he liked the pain or not. He staied still, pain buring through his lower half. He felt teh pain slid away and be repalced by what must of been pleasure. He vary slowly, started pushing himself back on the finger, knowing that there were 2 more to go and America, who was alot thiker and longer than some finger
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 2:03 am

America swore he got harder as he heard his name called out in that tone. He put the other fingers in together beginning to scissor and stretch the teen out, he was just getting hard playing with the wet entrance. "It'll get better trust me." his charisma changing slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 2:09 am

He moaned at the 2nd finger, not having enough air in his lungs to scream. He collapsed back on the floor. The pain once again spiking, but eventually being a better felling. He was to afraid to move back on to America fingers, but folded his back, letting America have better access and put more fingers in him. He sweated and tears were already on his eyes. "I...I..." He took a few seconds, panting like a dog. "I t..rsu.st you..." He said, he wanted to trust America, and why did he trust the other? Why was he starting to want the other? He unfloded his back and kissed Americ again, blushing like a civ and hating to admit that he was wanting more. He loved the felling, having never felt it before. He moved back on teh fingers, the pain being mended with plusure
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 2:38 am

America noticed the boy fuck back and moan, he couldn't wait any longer, but stopped moving the fingers when the teen said that he trusted him, and he swore, he blushed, even if it was just a bit. He still trusted him after all this? Or was he just lying too. Whatever the case, he felt warm and fuzzy inside. He slipped the fingers out and took out his half hard member, he would keep his promise and would try not to hurt the younger nation. He placed himself at the boys entrance and moved the tip in sloly so that he could get adjusted. He was so wet and tight, he just wanted to ram in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 2:47 am

UE winced a bit. taking a long second before relazing on to the American. He slowly pushed himself down, taking his time. He felt like he was being slip in 2, pain roaring though him. But he kept going, the pain being alot slower to fall in to somthing better. He put his hands around Americas chest, linking his fingers together and lifting himslef up slightly. Pushing more on to America. Tears fell down his face, but not out of sadness. He looked in to the Americasn blue eyes, still hating how he loved it. He moaned loudly, not even notic the line of drool falling out of his mouth and down his face. He winced and stopped moving for a second. He was Americas new little toy. He winced as if knowing that there would be more pain than anything else and quickly pushed down Americas shaft, he gasped, not having enough time to scream and hit the base of Americas cock. He felt the light hair around the base of his member and started moving up and down, rolling his hips and wanting America to get the most out of him he could
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 7:55 pm

America grunted as he felt he felt his member being encased in UAE's tight hot entrance. Just what he expected from a virgin, he kept his hands on the teen's hips and just kept them there, he wanted to slam the boy down on his cock, but he had promised not to hurt him. He gritted his teeth a bit and said, "God.....you're so fucking tight." he felt good, wet and hot. When he was fully in he let out a low gasp, he held onto his hips and said, "S...Sorry, I think I'm about to break my promise." as he lift the boy to the tip of his member and slammed him down with a grunt, good the teen felt so good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 8:02 pm

UE jsut looked at America, why was he liking this again? His eyes opened wider when he heard America. "W..wa?" He said softly touch moans. He let himslef be picked up with out a fight and bit back his teeth. He winced, but his eyes opened wide and he scarm out of breathless lungs. He pushed his face in to Americas chest. Biting his lips and waiting for the pain go go away. The pain didnt go away for a long time, and he felt somthing warm run down his own leg. He knew from looking down that it was blood. "A..Ameri.cA. P.>Pelase....be..s..softer..." He begged, but knew that he would do what he wanted. Only after a good long time did the pain vary slowly melt in to somthing better. He kept still. Not moving and being carful not to hurt himself more.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 11:30 pm

America tried not to tighten his grip on the smaller nation's hips as he was slammed down on his cock. He heard UAE's request to go slower and he looked down and saw the blood drip an he felt a pang of guilt in his chest, why was he feeling guilty, didn't he want this, like this? He said, "Y...Yeah, sorry." and let the teen adjust himself, he just wanted to ram in but he wanted the boy to enjoy himself too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 3 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 7:26 pm

UAE felt the cold tears run down his face and felling like he was being split apart. He winced and pulled off a bit, but not all the way. He soon got more use to America. It going alot quicker from being so forceful with him a few seconds earlier. He slowly went back down on to America, pain still being there, but more of a dull roar than the taring apart, skin braking felling that he had first. He just as slowly started moving his hips down and up Americas cock, filling him up. He moaned, chest getting tighter and air running out of his lungs with each moan. He looked up at America. "I...Im so sorry, y..you arre j..just so big...." He said softly, he had never done anything like this. It hurt like hell, but the pain was not so bad any more, and he was getting more out of it then before. He moaned and went a bit faster, knowing that America would want him to go faster still. Americas hands on his hips turned his skin to iron, a cold felling being where he touched him.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 3 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 7:35 pm

America let out shaky moans as the smaller nation moved himself up and down his cock. He was so tight, he didn't expect less from a virgin. He felt the warm and slightly sweaty hands on his chest as he slightly bucked hips forward to get in deeper in UAE. He took one hand off the slim waist and began to stroke the nation on top of him, he deserve some pleasure. The image of UAE riding his cock made him harder and there was a warmth in his abdomen, indicating that he was close, "You'...re....so...tight..hgn." he grunted out. He shut his eyes in bliss and said, "I'm...so close."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 3 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 7:43 pm

UAE felt the pain continue being there, just enough to keep him from cumming to quickly. He shook and moaned when America touched him, hating how much he loved Americas cold touch. He heard the last part of Americas words. He moved up and down quicker and rolled his hips. He had never done this before, so he didn't know how to make it better for America. He pressed his face in to Americas bare chest, moaning and breath being shaken. The pain continued falling untill it was non-existent, leaving nothing but what he imagined was pleasure. He looked up at America, still being small tears in his eyes and sweat covering his forehead and chest. He pushed his head back down. Moving faster in to Americas hand and back on to his cock. He threw his head back, his chin being on America chest. He stammered out 1/2 words and came on to Americans hand.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 3 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 7:59 pm

The noises UAE was making was absolutely erotic, he wished he just record it so he could listen the beautiful sounds the teen was making over and over again, they were just so delicious. He continued to stroke UAE thumbing the slit. His erection was becoming very painful, begging for release, with one more thrust he came inside of UAE and he could feel it dripping down his member. He still continued though until UAE had cum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 3 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 8:05 pm

UAE shook at the felling of Americas cum running down his thighs and making him fell warm ageist Americas cold touch. He moaned at Americas relentless hand. He pulled his self off Americas member and collapsed on Americas chest a second later. Making his fall back. He arched his back in to Americas hand, but the plusere was gone for the most part, and he would have to work up energy again. He looked up at America, not sure what to do now. America wanted him for some reason, and he accutly.....kinda...liked it. He had to let his back fall flat on to Americas chest. He panted and gasped for air, felling like altough he was breathing, he was choking. He had never done anything like this, with anyone, ever. He didnt know what to say ether. thank you? I love you? He knew that America now knew that he could always have him, and if he didnt, then just therten him in to doing what ever he wanted with him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The UAE and the USA
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: