Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The UAE and the USA

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
America

America

The UAE and the USA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 10:29 pm

America frowned slightly at he rejection, but regained his grin in a matter of seconds, when he had said he would take it off if he wanted, how he wanted to, but he just pretended that he didn't hear what he said and said, "Huh? Oh never mind I guess." and continued to play, his patience wearing a bit thin,and already getting so excited, UAE was defiantly a prize. He looked over and saw a drop of sweat sliding down the boys beautiful tan skin and he felt it get a bit hotter in the room, "you should really take it off, seeing you in that sweater is making me hot too." he continued to pressed the buttons, he was impatient and greedy and lusted after him so bad. He had heard that he didn't have a good relationship with his brothers, and neither did he, looked like they had something in common. He bit his bottom lip as he concentrated on he game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 10:37 pm

He saw America frown and instantly started working at taking the think sweater off. He put it behind his back. He tried playing the game again and failed totally and completely. He blushed like a civ when he heard that last part, still thinking about hwy America would invite him to spend the night that was somewhat clean and coundt help but thinking of dirty reasons on why he would. American culture, American culture he kept repeating, its normal, its normal. He stopped playing for a micro-second, taking the time to put his sweater over his lap, having it be closer to him. The cloth covered his shorts and most of his legs, going slightly above his waist line. He noticed America glancing at him, more at his chest and waist than face. That only fed his idea that America was trying to pull something... He kept tugging lightly at the sweaters sleeves. It was still soft and nice, it was like a socially acceptable safety blanket. It was his safety sweater. He glanced back at America occasionally, looking at his hands on the con trolls and miming him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 10:51 pm

((u ok bro? Im here for ya, do u see why i kinda wana pack you up and move RP sites?
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 10:54 pm

((Yeah I'm okay, Scotland just pisses me off sometimes, she complains about her life all the damn time, and she's just really rude and yeah I see where you're coming from, I don't Thailand likes me very much either, but everyone else, it's just....... idk. Thanks for checkin' up on me, I'm here for you too man Smile ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 10:56 pm

((dont do that! I got really worried that you would sign out and never come back for me ;n; . none of the admis like me, they seem to hate us =_=, we could do it if you want, ditch here and run our own, it would be fun, no bitchy admins, the sad part is that they are proboly reading this, dont joke, my second strike is a week ban...))
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 11:00 pm

((Hehe ^^ sorry I was just so mad at Scotland and I didn't wanted to say anything because I was afraid that she would give me a strike or something or banned me since she's an admin. Yeah, we should just do that, on our own! Look for new sites, but we'll stay on this one until we can find one, a good one, and we can edit it to look like something else. I would never leave you alone with scary admins like these! *huggles* Mine!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 11:03 pm

((i love you~ ^^ I can do that, i tried that before and all the other sites seem like crap, and that takes pure talent XD, I can easly make my own, but i think we should just stay out of chatbox, i sighed out after telling all of them that i was pissed and sighed out too.....so yah.....I can make it and we could both manage, *huggles back* we are both online ehough, we would not need alot of help, it is easey,right? now reply to me X)
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 11:05 pm

America couldn't help but smirk slightly as he saw the other nation take the sweater off, he could admire him from afar. He continued to play. He continued to ask himself why he liked the sweater so much, was it because of some sentimental value? Didn't seem to look like it, maybe a cultural difference, he supposed it was possible. He looked over and paused the game. He couldn't take it anymore, he put the control aside and pinned the smaller nation down by the hands and knee in between his legs, lust in his eyes looking down at the other nation.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 11:06 pm

((I don't even know how I would make a roleplay website, so I'm just leave that to you, and we shouldn't sign in anymore? We should at least tell them we're leaving or something like that? I gonna save our rps!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 11:11 pm

((well, dont tell them yet, wait untill we are litrly ready to leave and ditch for good, like, once we have to site up, expect me to get banned in a few muints+ GTG for dinnner, rply to you in a few muints!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 11:19 pm

UE looked at the screen, he didn't know how to pause the game, so America must of. He turned his head to America, just as the bigger nation pounded in to him. He was to daze for a few seconds to blush or say anything. He shook his head lightly. "A!America! W...What?!?" He said, face instantly turning from his usual brown to a stark white. "W..What is going on?!" He said, mainly asking himself. He felt his hands bein crushed by the much larger nation, and only felt the knee in between his legs a second later. He didnt move. "A..America?" He said meekly, looking up at the other and wondering what he was going.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 11:26 pm

America just smirked at the smaller nation, he loved the color of surprise he turned. He said, "You're not that innocent to tell me that you don't know what I want?" his gaze darkened and he slid a hand under his shirt and continued to look the other in the eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 11:33 pm

Americas hand was cold, be turned his skin to molten iron. "Aiy!" He scram. "P...Please...no" He said softly. Brittan was right about America, he would get what he wanted. He shifted, but only managed to move a fraction of a inch. He was only 15, and where he came from, you didn't have any sex until mirage. He was the most free of the middle east nations, but he was still a Muslim nation. "aiy..." He said, less air put in to the word and more of a tarried up tone, his voice suddenly sounding like sand paper. "America, why are you doing this?" He asked. The white color being replace by a almost unhealthy pink. He still felt Americas hand going up his chest. Hating that his t-shirt was being forced up with it. He tried kicking his legs, but not being bale to move and only managed in having his sweater fall off of his. "...n.o" He quitly said at the sweater falling to the ground.

((now its real dinner time, dumb parnts =-=
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 11:42 pm

America continued to smirk as he heard the smaller nation's pleas, he felt him thrash a bit but didn't mind. He chuckled a bit at the question, "I'm America, if I like something I take it at no cost." He thought that colors he was changing were absolutely adorable. As he lifted the shirt as it exposed UAE's dark tan skin and the short hugged nicely against his hips. "Just let me have what I want and you can get continue to stay financially stable." that's what he wanted right, for him to continue to fund him. He took the hand from under the shirt and used it to unbutton the shorts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 11:50 pm

He froze. "Y.you would not be so crule..." He felt his pants being taken off. "No, no you wound never!" He panicked. "I...I cant have sex until mirage!" Mebey Mr America would stop. He felt himself being undressed under Americas hand. "why?" He asked softly, his pants being pulled off and being left in his boxers, witch was his flag desing. "America! d...st...n.." He coundt get a whole word out beside America. He felt even more panicked. "How could you even want someone like me?!" He murrmerd. Americas touch turning him to a body of panic,and...want... No! How the hell was he linking this?! He stried moving out of Americas grip.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 11:57 pm

America chuckled a bit and said, "I'm not that bad, but~" he said moving closer to his face and whispering to his ear and said, "It's a hell of a lot better than bombs." his voice laced in lust and said, "Marriage is just a piece of paper, and honestly, I don't give two shits about it." he pulled the pants off and saw the design of the boxers and grinned, "Not as cool as mine but defiantly in good taste." he pinned the smaller nation with one hand and said, "I have my reason, plus." and he began traced his fingers and it landed on the slight bulge on the teens boxers and began to rub around slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 12:09 am

UE continued trying to brake away, but stopped, everything stopped for a few seconds when he heard the part about the bombs. He sighed, closing his eyes and looking up, giving himself up and surrendering in to the Americas touch. He cried softly and being totally still. He was going to have to be Americas little toy, and he would probably threaten him more than once after this. He shook when he was touched, he was doing this for his home. He twisted his shins, but left everything above his knees be Americas.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 12:19 am

America was only bluffing, and thought it was fun to play with smaller nation. He wouldn't bomb a nation over this but it was fun to see the teen submit to him. His grinned at him and said, "Good choice." but now that he had the teen eating in the palm of his hand he got out and said, "If you don't want me to go dry, you gotta blow me." sitting up and the slight tenting in his jeans begging for attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 12:24 am

EU stopped crying, still having small tears on his eyes. He wanted to hurt America, make him suffer, but if he did, America would beat him until he died. He looked at America "You make me act like a filthy slut, please, don't" He tried begging one more time, but he was sure that it would not work. He had never done anything like this before. It was even frowned upon to kiss before marriage. He put his head back. That would mean that America being dry would hurt him, for a long long time. He let the tears fall out of his eyes, not saying anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 10:13 pm

UE felt like a slut. He slowly nodded ok, knowing that America could and would kill him. He hated it. He put his head up, and looked in to Americas eyes. "F...Fine, j..just dont hurt me..." He said softly, holding back from crying more. "Why do you make me do this..." He said softly, getting lose in Americas hold. He opened his mouth wider, not saying anything. He winced, this was for his own safety.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Send private message Send e-mail Online
America

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E and the U.S.A Yesterday at 21:59 Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
America continued to grin at him, he said, "I'm not gonna hurt you.....on purpose." He chuckled on why he made him do this, "Because I'm America, I can do what I want." he got his way always, by force, persuasion or other methods. He noticed the boy slow pace and the tears in his eyes, he didn't want to make him cry, but it did make it more enjoyable. He said, "I'll make it easier for you." he unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his half erect member smiling and said, "It doesn't bite but if you do, I'm sure you don't want to find out."
Back to top Go down
U.A.E

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E and the U.S.A Yesterday at 22:06 Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
UE just looked at America, not saying anything. He wished he could pull his sweater on, go home and cry. He looked up, not wanting to look down. His breath hitched from holding in crying. "Get this over with..." He cried slightly, but quietly stopped. He didnt know what America would do to him if he said this, but what the hell? He was going to get it ether way. "Y..you are no better than Sudan..." He didn't look at America, what could he do now, beat him? rape him? He was already doing one of those things. "England was right when he said that I should have never trusted you" He cried softly, waiting for America to do something, force him to suck his cock, pound his ass in the hell and back? There was nothing he could do anymore, besides what he was about to do
Back to top Go down
America

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E and the U.S.A Yesterday at 22:20 Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
America saw how slow the boy's pace was and he was getting very impatient, he wanted to give the boy some control, be he supposed he would have to take that away too. He heard he teen cry and just continued to smile loving how he forced him into submission, the sounds he made, made him feel like he had so much control and power, and he did. America smiled and said, "Nope, you won't find another like me." his patients wearing thin he said, "Hey don't say his name, especially when you're about to blow me." he was growing extremely impatient, his cock twitching from lack of attention. "Now, I do't wanna have to force it down your throat."
Back to top Go down
U.A.E

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E and the U.S.A Yesterday at 22:26 Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
He looked back up at America "You would love to do that you sick bastard. How old are you? 19? Im only 15!" He said softly, "Dont lie, there is no point in that, Im your little toy, right?" He said, growling more than whispering, his voice razing a bit but not enough for anyone to here. He wiggled under America grip. "Do What you want," He said, anger already turned in to sadness. He looked down and then back up at America. He hated this, he decided to trust him, and he is forcing him to have sex the next second.
Back to top Go down
America

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E and the U.S.A Yesterday at 22:33 Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
America let go of the boy and sat on the floor with his cock pulled out and said, "I'm getting really impatient, use your mouth for something else besides talking." he said, the boy wouldn't run, especially not with the fear of knowing that this was for his country. His smile turning into a smirk, "Don't make me wait, I don't like waiting." he said.
Back to top Go down
U.A.E

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E and the U.S.A Yesterday at 22:40 Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
He flinched, and considered running, but the though of his peaceful nation being bombed. He wanted to think of something fast... He took a second before moving closer to America. "You are sick" He said softly, coming out as a jumble of words. He picked he sweater up off the floor and put it on, covering his legs below his boxers. He cried and walked over to America, sitting on his knees and closing his eyes. He opened for a slip second and looked at America, a pleading and crushed look. He could only say one thing. "Yes, Mr. America" He set his head on Americas lap, taking one last second before licking Americas member, crying quietly and looking up at America, hoping for somthing.
Back to top Go down
America

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E and the U.S.A Today at 6:37 Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
America saw that he put the sweater on, shrugged it off a bit, knowing he would take it off soon and chuckled at the insult and said, "Yeah, I'm just one of those sick bastards."he eyes didn't leave the teen and followed when he finally kneeled in front of him and had a perfect view of his tear stained and glossy eyes. He swore he grew a bit harder when he said 'Yes, Mr. America.' America loved he broken face and he tongue felt good and tilted his head to the side and said, "Take it in your mouth." grinning down at him. The power went to his head and it didn't seem like he was going to lose this power for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
U.A.E

PostSubject: Re: U.A.E and the U.S.A Today at 16:21 Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
UAE stopped, shaking lightly. He did what America told him to do. It was not like he had even even tried anything like this before. He just hugged his lips around Americas thick member and moved his head up and down. Small tears falling off of his cheeks and on to Americas thighs. He continued moving his head, getting faster slightly and closing his eyes in a wince. He had to keep himself from biting, the want to hurt America was getting harder and harder to resist. His jaw flinched and his teeth caught on America forskin. He immidlty looked back up at America, wanting to see if he was going to hit him or not.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 10:48 pm

America continued to smirk and put a hand through UAE's hair and pushed his mouth, so it would take his member. He said, "That's right, take it all in." he could say what he wanted at this point, when the teeth hit his breath hitch and let out a low growl, he gripped UAE's hair, but not so hard and said, "Watch your teeth, or I'll make sure you don't have any left." bluffing once again. The teens mouth was warm and wet, and he felt the tear drops on his thighs, so much power and control and he loved it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 10:52 pm

UAE whimpered like a beaten and abused puppy. He didnt say anything, not wanting to at this point and crying a bit more. Americas member hit the back of his trough and he gagged a bit. He shook his head around Americas member, trying to get the hand off of his head. He just kept moving his head up and down. He was use to being misteaten and not being able to do anything about it, but Americas was raping him. He looked up at America, holding his lips tighter aournd Americas member and trying to get this over with a quick as posable
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 11:13 pm

America let out small pants as he was close to orgasm, he could feel his pre-cum being wiped off by the top of UAE's tongue. He finally got what he wanted, and it didn't take long, just some persuasion. He continued to grip onto the smalle nations hair, to try an get him deeper and said, "I want you to swallow." and hopefully he wouldn't have to explain. He leaned on both of his arms for support as UAE rested in between his legs. His hard member was hurting from trying to keep the orgasm back. He let out a low moan as he came.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 11:17 pm

UAE winced in confusion, but soon found out. He kept moving his head and instalty pulled of when Americas came, but stil cteching most of it in his mouth. He looked up at America, the satly taste being to odd for him. He looked up so America could see his trough, and swallowd. The hot come running down his trough and the taste of it still lingering on his toung. He started crying again and ran, not leaving, but hiding in a cornner away from America. He cried softly in to his sweater, wraping the hood around his neck. Drops of cum running down the cornner of his mouth
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 11:38 pm

America let out a satisfied moan as he saw the teen swallow his cum. His lips covered in his white semen and as he saw the boy cry and run, he let out a small chuckle, he wasn't done with him yet and said, "Where'e you going? I'm not done with you yet." not getting up, he was going to let the boy do all the work in pleasuring him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The UAE and the USA   The UAE and the USA - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The UAE and the USA
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: