Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme rp, The colder war

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 8:50 pm

Russia smiled, shifting and twisting. "When would you like to go meet my new boss?" He asked, his phone when off and he looked at it, it was his new boss. He open the text message. He read it and sighed. "My boss is strict, but be is caring...If you want to go to Russia and meet my boss. We are leaving now..." He said eyes soft "You dont have to go, I think you shoudl stay with me though, any nation would come here and take you from me" He said, America was weak, 1/2 of his land bimbed
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 8:55 pm

America swore he sighed in relief when he didn't hear the word 'abusive' to describe Russia's boss. He nodded and said, "Yeah, let's go." And America thought was right, he could be invaded at anytime, and he knew a few people who would try. He was eager, but nervous to meet Russia's new boss, would he like him? He usually didn't care if people liked him or not but he thought that Russia's boss's opinion on him would also affect the way Russia would think about America and he smiled, "Let's go them." his body still aching, but was glad that it didn't hurt as much as before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 9:02 pm

Russia's phone went off again, His eyes widened, but not for a bad reason. "They are sending a helicopter, both Russia and Americas airports have shut down. He wondered who his new boss was, to where he already had quite a bit of money and power. He waited and heard the helicopter land, he picked up America. And walked out, he set him on his back like a thai monkey and walked up to the plain. There were 3 people in the helicopter, all 3 waring expensive looking suits and 2 of the 3 smoking. He looked at them, and a horrified expropriation crossed his face, but was covered up in a second. He Spoke in Russian, Introducing himself and America. they started back to A little town in Central Siberia, Moscow and st. peatersberg not existing anymore. He wached the back land go one for mils and smiles, able to tell wich areas where what dots. He didnt say anything to America, keeping him close and away from the 3 men
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 9:09 pm

America was worried at the expression at first and then Russia said helicopter and he smiled, "Whoa! Seriously? We get to ride helicopters, awesome!" When it landed he saw the sides written in Russian and when Russia picked him up, he blushed, and mumbled, "I'm not a chick, you don't have to carry me." and was set in and saw the men in suits, and looked at Russia for some sort of introduction. He grinned and said his name, stretching out his hand to shake it, they weren't having it. He pulled back and said, "Alright." and looked out the window at his said a sad expression, but it would re-build, his country always seemed to find a way. He got bored, but the men in the suits looked like they weren't any fun and so sighed every once in a while hoping to catch some attention. He took frequent glances to both Russia and the men in suits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 9:18 pm

Russia sighed and nodded sadly at the 3 men. He looked at America. He put a hand on his shoulder. He smiled happily at him. "Dont be so sad, my bosses are really nice, they think your strange, but in a good way" He rubbed America shoulder lightly "They like you" He giggled. Not saying anything else. They eventually landed in Russia, he sighed as walked out of the helicopter. Russia started talking to tehn in Russian, the conversation being about fall out, the food supply, then he asked then about America. "Что о помощи Америки?" He asked, they all 3 looked at each other and nodded. Russia turned to America "Good news! Russia is going to help America. We are giving you water, food, genorators, and a bit of money to you and your poeple!" He said with a smile. His bosses looked at eacher again, but a diffrent motive behind this glance.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 9:30 pm

America blushed when Russia was a bit affectionate towards him, himself not being one for PDA. He smiled, did the bosses really like him. He mentally sighed in relief, his fear of the bosses not liking him subsiding. He continued to look out the window and saw Russia's city, looked in the same condition that the U.S was in. He looked over at Russia and said, "Phew, that's good, they're pretty weird too, but they're cool." flashing a smile towards them. When they began talking he didn't pay attention, he just looked around at the damage done and his attention was grabbed when the Russian version of his name was said. Russia said that he would help and a wave of relief and happiness washed over him, his economy wasn't the best even before the bombing took place, so it was going to be tough to get back on his feet. He smiled and said, "R-Really?! That's awesome!" he didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 9:35 pm

Russia's bosses smiled softly and started shuffling papers and putting there coats back on. "America, calm down, they doing you a favor." He smiled pulling America bomber jacket and making him sit back down, still smiling. "Better than my old boss, Da?" He said sadly. He was getting America help, but now he was in dept to his boss. And he would likely be commisend to kill someone, or steal somthing. But he wasnt going to tell America that. He shook hands with his bosses and they got back in the plain, making the long trip back to America.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 9:45 pm

America was pulled down by Russia and sat down with the biggest smile on his face. His people would get help and he would be able to rebuild his nation. He sat down and smiled at them saying, "Thanks you guys are awesome." hopefully understand that he was thankful. And America nodded in agreement at the boss comment, he was thankful that these were his bosses although a bit curious on who they were, part of the government? Possibly. He didn't really care, as long as they were nice to Russia and liked him he was okay not knowing. America leaned on the plane window, another long trip, it was hard for him to keep still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 9:52 pm

Russia didn't say anything, The Russian Mob probably would let America have everything he wanted, but It all went on Russia's tab. He told his bosses that America was graful and all of that. They smirked a bit "Это был подарок, в следующий раз вы будете платить" This was a gift, next time you will pay... He shifted and nodded, not saying anything, he heard them talking to each other quietly. Now wanting him to hear. All in Russian they kept saying "America" and other terms "money", "work" and "pay". He looked at them, and they stopped talking. Russia's bosses smiled at him. He couldnt help but think. "If America dosnt do the right thing, than they will hurt him." He shiverd. He wasnt the one at risk if a beateing any more, it was America.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 10:07 pm

America leaned on the window, unable to understand what was being said between them. He tried to see if he could make out some words but failed and only caught whenever his name was said. He looked over at Russia and smiled. He was glad to have help from Russia, he's had a cold for a long time, but he's gotten used to having it and tried to think of ways to boost his economy. They were going back to America and was happy to be going home and everything seemed good.....too good. Did these people do it out of the kindness of their hearts? He would, but would they? He didn't know and he brushed the thought away from his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 10:12 pm

The helicopter landed and he tanked his bossed and shaked there hands. Turning and leaving to go back in to America house. His nation was being controlled by the mob...how did they even manage to take power in the first place? He sighed and brushed the thoughts off, his bosses where ok with America, that was the only thing he had asked for, and he got it. He walked in the door and pulled America with him, instaly pullin ghim in to a kiss a second later after the door shut.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 10:20 pm

America felt the helicopter land and was glad to be back. He saw Russia thank them and shake their hands and America just gave a curt nod he got off the plane saying 'Thanks' and getting off, trying not to bother his aching limbs, was this what Russia felt during, what was it? Chernobyl. Must have been tough on once the got him he was bombarded by a kiss and he kissed back, smiling into the kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 10:28 pm

"They like you, they like me, they are going to help you, they going to help you!" He giggled. Everything still hurting, but he didnt care. He kissed America, being happy that they could stand America. Then he rememberd. They liked him because they brought them money. He frowed a little, looking in to America eyes. "Do you know who there were?" He asked America, not epecting him to know Russian, or learn it any time soon. Heset America down.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 10:32 pm

America smiled at him and said, "I know right! I tried to be quiet I didn't want them to find me annoying." America saw Russia frown and was about to ask what was wrong, and then he, honestly didn't know who they were, but they seemed to be nice to Russia he shook his head 'no' and said, "I don't really care."he looked at his feet and said, "As long as they're nice and don't beat you I'm okay with not knowing really." he looked up at him, his eyes were always so stunning and bold and unreadable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 10:42 pm

Russia kissed Americas neck. "You acted vary well! You pleased my bosses and me! You should get a reward~!" He teased. He frowed again. Americas words rung in his head. If Russia didnt pay his deuts to make the pain go away faster, that they would go after America. They would beat him, tourture him, and kill him. But he would not let that happen. He held America tight, not wanting to let him go.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 10:51 pm

America blushed at the praise he was receiving, frowning because he was embarrassed, "Don't say stuff like that." he pouted a mumbled and saw Russia frown and felt Russia's hug tighten, he wondered what that was about. He looked up and said, "What's up with you?" he said with an amused voice. Russia was usually pretty affectionate but he seemed so serious right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 10:57 pm

He didnt say anything for a few seconds. He smiled again and baried his head in America neck, frowing again and not having to let America see him. "Aww...dont say stuff?" He smield lightly, "Like that you smell like hambergrs and your eyes look like water?" He kissed his neck. "Or that you taste like the candy you love so much?" He grinded, he was one of the poeple that was to cute to leave it.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 11:05 pm

America blushed harder and said, "I said stop." the praise was embarrassing and grinned, "I'm awesome and I know it, you don't need to point it out." he wondered if he could get the Russian to blush, he had seen him blush before and it was no wonder Russia thought America was cute when he blushed. He wrapped his arms around his neck and grinned, "You taste like vodka and spicy vanilla and that...." he turned away and blushed, saying quietly, "Y...You're my hero."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 11:15 pm

Russia picked America up and carried him around, he pushed him up against the wall. He pulled of America coat. "Your hair looks like gold and your eyes are like diamonds~" He cooed. He held America up by his arms. He giggled at Americas words. He did blush a little, hearing America call him his hero. He smield in to his neck.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 11:23 pm

America usually just praised himself to raise self esteem, but when he heard people compliment him he blushed and said, "Stop, you're really embarrassing." couldn't help but smile though, Russia was good with words and he wasn't so it made him embarrassed that Russia could compliment him without end and he couldn't say a word. As he was pulled up on the wall he realized how short he was compared to Russia. America maneuvered his head and kissed Russia, in hopes of getting across what Russia meant to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 11:31 pm

He giggled again "But there no one here to see you blush but me~" He said softly "Your smile is warm and so sweet~" He licked Americas neck. "Your warm and soft like a teddy bear~" He said braking away from the kiss to speak. "You will never know how much I love you~" He said, kissing America. "I surrendered, You own me now~" He said, not comapling and using seductive tone.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 11:38 pm

America was red like a tomato, Russia was the only one who could make him blush so bad, and since he was holding him up he had no way to hide his blush. He smiled and said, "I love ya too." and heard him surrender and said, "You're mine and I'm you're mine." noticing the tone used.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 11:44 pm

Russia smiled at his words and loving the blush on his face. "You are like that ice cream, sweet and tempting, but you melt when your hot~" He giggled and bit his neck, talking off his scarf after thinking about it, still not being proud of his marks all over his body. Russia took America off the wall, and carried him around like he was a small child. Americas heafty waight being easy for him to lift, and if he was thinking about it, it could make him fit in his book
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 11:50 pm

America didn't bother being carried, he wrapped his arms around Russia's neck, being careful with the marks. He turned his head ad looked down, not wanting to show Russia how bad he was blushing. The Russia's constant complements embarrassed him to no end and thought of ways to try and show the Russia he loved him just as much as he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 11:56 pm

"There is no reason to look away~" He begged for him to look at him. He put a finger under America chin and lifted his pretty face up. "Your face turns the most pretty shade of red~ Your face turns in to the color of a rose~" He aimed on making the blush brighter. "You like that captain America hero, Da?" He asked, backing away from his face and admirng him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme rp, The colder war
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next