Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme rp, The colder war

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 9:37 pm

"They are my bosses now, and Im under there control, Da?" He said, he coughed from the choking feeling in his neck from holding back tears. "They want me to do somthing that I dont want too" He said softly, in to America chest,the choking feeling insisting that he cry. "I dont know what to do, its been a day and they want me to work for them" He shifted, rolling his head further in to America coat. "He didnt know how to tell him that his bosses didnt like him, and wanted him dead.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 9:44 pm

"What do they want you to do? I'm sure it's not so bad, I'm I'll back you up, or help you if you want? You don't have to do this alone." he heard the Russian choke to indicate he was crying, oh man, his eyes widen, he instantly sat up and brought him closer and buried the Russian's head into his chest rubbing his back to comfort him somewhat, that's what you do when someone's sad right? That's what Russia did to him. America said, "They don't see so bad though, mafia's run drug deals and stuff?" wasit drugs or stealing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 9:53 pm

Russia let himsefl be moved around. He didnt say anything. "They run everything, now...." He said softly. "They want me to pay your dept for you..." He started. His chest hurting. He dindt move for a long time. "I will have to do this alone, there is no way you could help" He rested his head on Americas chest "unless you would like to kill yourself....." He didnt sayaything after that, sobbing quitly in America chest and the tears hitting
America lap
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 9:58 pm

America had thought that when Russia had to pay it back it would have to be in some way for services, he didn't know what they were but he didn't like it. He then dropped the very quiet bomb and that killing himself would be a way to help and he was confused and he looked at him in surprise, "What?! What do you mean by that?" was it a joke, or a metaphor of some sort an innuendo?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 10:08 pm

Russia didnt say anything. He hated how Americas voice was soft, and how he tried to help. He balled the back of America coat in his fist. "My bosses want me to kill you, and make you hurt and then die" He said, not bothering with trying to brake the news lightly. He sobbed in to America chest, America had reason to pull of him, and run away, Russia was no longer able to keep America safe, and happy..
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 10:15 pm

America took a second to process the news. He thought his bosses liked him and now they want him dead! America held the sobbing Russian close, his heartbreaking at how the news affected Russia. He wouldn't be any different, if he were told to kill Russia, he would be a broken sobbing mess too. He gulped and stroked Russia's short hair and didn't say anything, nothing. he continued to hold Russia, because at this point he didn't have any sort of answer or advice to give.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 10:21 pm

Russia helt like a hammer was hitting his chest. "Im not going to ever, ever hurt you....but im afrade that they will..." He said, stilling sobbing and shifting, occaonly having his breath hitch or gasp from lack of air. He felt even sadder, hering America not say anything. "I will never hurt you....ever....." He said, his old boss would have beaten him up, these bosses would make his eat glass.... He sobbed even louder, air running out, and wanting to fall over dead. He was felling like he was diying, and frankly, he hoped he was.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 10:25 pm

America continued to hold Russia, he didn't want him to get hurt any more, he didn't say anything and the soft sobs and slight hitches filled the room and said, "I......don't mind." he had lived long enough, and if it meant Russia would be safe and under good protection once he was gone, so be it, he had caused enough trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 10:31 pm

Russia stopped, everything he did stopped. Breathing, sobbing, heart beating, it all stopped for a few seconds. He pulled his head up off of Americas chest. He looked up at him, tears running down his face and face red from sobbing so hard. "
No, no If you die, than I will die with you" He said he pulled off his scarf, neck felling hot. "If you died, than I dont have a reason to live..." He contined crying, not sobbing and trying to stop as hard as he could. He turned around, showing his back to America. "America, I want you to hide, you need to run, and hide, and never be found, or they will kill you, and me...." He said sobbing and putting his knees to his chest, crying in to his knees. He didnt know where America should go, but now Russia was hurting america more than he could take, and it would, litterly, kill the both of them
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 10:38 pm

America looked at the Russian with a small smile and his heart broke at the sight and wanted to stop his grief and said shook his head 'no', "my country is half gone and my people are probably gonna die from the radiation, I have nothing left, I have you, but I'm just dead weight to you ." his bit his lower lip and took a sharp paused, "This is our burden as a nation, we have to listen to or bosses, no if ands or buts." he kissed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 10:45 pm

Russia sobbed still. "your not fat" He said, smiling a bot though his sadness and sobbing. He kissed America back, but quickly broke away only after a second. Going back to looking in to his knees. "Hide, go and hide, if you dont, tell will kill you, I will not tell you where you are, I will come and see you when they let me go, you will not, I will kill me self if you get hurt by my bosses. I dont want to see you in pain, you dont deserve to see me in pain any longer." He pulled America, over his back, settin ghim in between his legs and wraping him arms around his neck, still sobbing. "Don't smile, it makes me fell like you want to die after all that I have done..." He sobbed in to America sholder
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 10:55 pm

America held Russia and let some tears slip, even when America offered to die Russia continued to insist he live, his nation was dying and his government as gone, his life was short anyway he let out a chuckle and said, "I can hid, but I'll die anyway, and you'll still end up getting punished." he was just a burden to Russia, without his power, what was he? He said, "I don't want you to kill yourself, and not over me, you just gotta bare with it, come on Russia, don't make it harder than it has to be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 11:10 pm

Russia sobbed again, running out of tears. He continued to cry. He growled a bit hearing what America said. He snapped his head up screaming at America. "DON'T SAY YOU ARE GOING TO DIE! YOU AREN'T GOING TO DIE! I WILL SWALLOW SHARDS OF GLASS AND JUMP IN TO NEEDLES FOR YOU!" Russia was screaming at the top of his lungs. He was going to never see America again, rather that ment him or Russia die. He was just naming out ways that the Russian mod was famous for doing. He felt a fresh wave of crying, and anger, and pain, and everything else that he could. Russia pulled his coat over his face. He didn't care if America pulled his face out of his coat. He just wanted to hide, from everything, his bosses, his pain, his life...
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 11:19 pm

America was taken back a bit to Russia's outbursts and confession, he had never heard the Russian raise his voice. He felt guilty, that he made the Russian feel so much pain, and that he was the reason he was crying, he let a few tears slip, he was being an idiot again. Leaving Russia alone, making sure his bosses didn't hurt him and said, "I'd do the same! That's why you should kill me! It's my only way to protect you!" the only way he could show Russia that he would do anything. He sobbed out saying, "I don't want you to suffer because of me anymore!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 11:32 pm

"Why would I kill you, I would have to shot you, and then myself." He shook, not crying any more and running out of tears. He kept speaking through his coat. "Why don't make me suffer! You only reason that I don't kill myself already" He said, voice back to being quite and then back to a yelling scream, but fueled by pain, not anger. "YOU WILL NOT, IF YOU KILL ME, MY BOSSES WILL FORCE YOU TO SHOOT YOUR OWN LEGS, THEY WILL MAKE YOU EAT MOLTEN IRON!" He scram again. He once again made his voice shift. "America, do you still have the gun your boss gave you?" He said with a dark and pained tone. He knew America knew what he would do with the gun. He stopped crying. "The pain is to much, I want to be shot dead, and not have to watch the only reason I live die." He looked up at America. He put up a shaken hand up and wiped the tears away from his own eyes. He crawled over to America and wiped his eyes. "I know you have the gun, America, It will be fine, Give me the gun, and go outside, walk around, do something, come back in a few muints, I will be fine." He said, this being the only time that be acuity though that his own words would be true.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 11:40 pm

America wasn't fazed, he didn't like pain very much, he could tolerate it for a short while, his tears continued to fall as he heard Russia continue to yell in desperation. And he yelled back, "You have to kill me so that I don't suffer!" if he was going to be killed, he rather it be by the person he loved. Russia asked him about the gun and his eyes widen and said, "No! i know what you're going to do with it! You can't you still have a nation to go back to! I'm not gonna leave you to die alone." he came up with something but it was too gruesome to think about. He said, "Don't kill yourself, you idiot, not when you have something to go back to!" was he really the only reason for Russia being alive, no, he couldn't be, Russia was his reason for dying, so that he didn't suffer anymore, "I'm not giving you my gun." he said quietly with tears rolling down his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 11:57 pm

Russia didnt move. He used the same thing he did to get the knife from America, back what felt like so long Ago at spains house. "America, If you loved me, cared about me, than you would give me your gun..." He said, looking up at him, and no longer sure how to get it. "America, leave the gun, go for a walk, then you can come back, and take the gun for yourself." He said, he frowned, than a cold and broken smirked crossed his face. "Would you like to play Russian Roulette?" He asked America. He said softly, wanting to just get the gun, and end his record of horrific happenings and painful heartbreaks. He didn't feel the pain anymore, just sadness and depression. He looked up at America, wanting him to shoot him. "Your a young nation, your pretty, and I love you with every though I have. I trust you" He said lovingly. "Please play my game?" He begged
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 12:07 am

America growled and said, "I love you enough not to give it to you!" why did Russia want to kill himself, America could just easily go in the forest and shoot himself like a horse with a bad leg. He sobbed out again and said, "I'm it giving it to you, please just..." why, it ended so badly so fast, they were going great and, damn his bosses! He looked up and saw he Russian smirk, was he going to take the gun by force? His heart broke, was Russia that desperate? Everything, it wasn't what he planned. He couldn't smile to make things better, he couldn't just shrug them off and laugh, no, he couldn't do it, not anymore, his nation was almost dead and he was almost dissolved, he could feel it, the people dying from the radiation of the bombs, and Russia, not even he wanted to live anymore. Then he heard the suggestion from Russia, 'Russia Roulette' he gulped and his face paled. He heard the words and said, "You could still live too...." he thought about the game, if there was a 1 in 6 chance that they would get the bullet, that they would die. He nodded, but didn't say anything, he was broken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 12:15 am

Russia held his smirk. "Oh, are you kidding me, America? If you get the bullet, I will reload it and play a round by my self..." He giggled, "Hand me the gun, America~" He said, a more demanding tone in his voice. He held a open hand out, he got up, and he kissed America, deeping the kiss until he ran out of air. and then pulling away. Holding the hand out to America. again for the gun. "If i get teh bullet, than dont you dare go to my bosses, they will toutre you, it would be better to just do it hear and now.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 12:20 am

America had the gun on a holster on his side. he swallowed, should they really do this, if anything, he should first, it was a selfish request, but he couldn't take it if he saw the Russian die. He kissed the Russian back and pulled away, he was going to miss that, his question of where people go when they die will be answered, he nodded and said,"C....Can I go first?" he hated that the Russian had to see him die, but he had a 1 in 6 chance, he couldn't bare to see the Russian die. "please?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 12:34 am

Russia sighed and then then nodded. He leaned up and kissed America again. He nodded still. "I love you, I hope that you will be ok" He said, not knowing what would happen after the bullet would fire. He felt quite tears roll down his cheek again, but he was smiling. All of everything would end. It would be gone, and Russia and America would die. He heard is phone go off in his pocket. He laughed. "Should we even both to read it?" He said, knowing that it was his bosses, he had what? Till the end of the day to kill America? Now there bosses would walk in and find both of them dead. He laughed again, this time at Americas boss. "I promised that I would never hurt you, looks like i cant even keep the love of my life, safe." He sighed again, he reached at Americas hips. Trying for the gun, and growing impatient. Rushing to die and America go with him.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 12:44 am

America had blushed a bit at the words and said, "I love you to big guy and I hope...." what did he hope? that somehow everything would turn out okay? That would just be a horrible nightmare? He let his tears fall freely, not even bothering to hold them back. He heard the phone buzz and said, "we're too far now." no more confidence, no more smiles, he was just sad, a depressing fuck. He kissed Russia and moved his hand away from the hip. They were going to die anyway. He took the gun out of the holster and examined it. It was heavy and it felt cold on his gloved hand. He sniffled and wiped some tears away on his sleeve. He pushed out the revolver and took out 3 of the 6 bullets , his hand was shaking ad he set the bullets he wasn't using on the ground. He kissed Russia, and said, "I love you, I'm sorry it ended like this, I didn't think it would, I just.....love you, and I'm sorry." he shakily put the gun to his head took a deep breath, put his finger on the trigger and pulled it and it let out a bang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 12:58 am

Russia smiled. "I love you too" He said he watched America pull the gun to his head "I love you" He kept mouthing. He winced and closed his eyes he started crying again the instant he heard the shot, he cried and wanted to scream, but instead, he jumped up and jumped on America. He cried and the tears fell on Americas neck and shirt. He pulled the gun away from America. "My turn..." He pulled the gun away from America and held it to his head, pulling the trigger. Nothing happened, not even a click. The paused and a horrified look went over his face. He through the gun, getting the wall and braking the dry wall slightly. "Damn it! That fucking gun is broken!" He scram, he would now get to see America die a long of horrific death. And his bosses guns would not be jammed. He heard the helecopeter over by. He picked up America,, crying lightly and ran. "Where can I hide you?!?" He scram, wanting America to be safer. "WHERE!?" He scram and demnded
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 1:21 am

The bullet wouldn't kill America since he was still technically a nation, but bleeding out would, that would be the end of him. He could hear Russia cry and his vision was disoriented his head a huge whole in the side of his head and all he could focus on was the pain, he let out a quiet whimper. And felt Russia pick him up, and his head hurt so much, why couldn't die, there!? Russia was still alive? Why was he still alive? The gun apparently didn't work, he felt some sort of guilt, the pain, it was a lot of pain, and blood, he saw a lot of red. Where was Russia taking him he croaked out, "I." and coughed a it said, "Love........" and didn't finish, it hurt too much o finish it hurt to do anything. Russia's words of desperation made his heart break.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 EmptyWed 23 Jan 2013, 1:35 am

Russia cried. Sobbing and running. He pulled Americas gloves off. Putting them over Americas head. He didnt want to see him hurt. He didnt want to have to see that. Russia stopped, America was going to be killed. What was he running from now. He calmly walked back and sat on the couch, holding America tightly and kissing America on the top of the head, He looked around the room. Looking at America blood on the wall, and the gun on the floor by the wall. He held America and rocked back and forth. He quietly held America, he looked at that damn gun on the floor. He wanted it to work. He wanted to speak to him, sing, cry, laugh, somthing to help America. He quietly asked "What do you want me to do?" He shook. "Anything you want me to do, подсолнечник" He said "My sunflower" He said, translating and caring at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme rp, The colder war
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next