Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme-Timeline life

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
America

America

RusAme-Timeline life - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 17 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 11:00 pm

America panted and mewled as their cocks rubbed together, the friction was amazing, he liked the Russian way. He grabbed onto Russian hips and grinded himself to get the friction to be more intense, he was so close as he felt the pre-cum dripping down the base of his cock and moaned out, "S-Shit." it was getting harder and harder, and he was so close to releasing, "R-Russis....shit *moan* I'm so fucking close." he continued to writhe and moan and threw his head back and he came yelling out Russia's name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 17 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 6:20 pm

Russia sighed, trying to keep his moans in. He jumped a bit when he felt Americas cum spilling over both of there members. He still wet on America, but only for a few more seconds. He loved the other calling his name, he wanted America happy, and it was not bad if he got to do this along the way. He came a few seconds later, the cum from Russia and America mixing n Americas chest. He panted still. "AMerica, America, america, america" He said over and over again resting on the others chest and wraping his arms around the tohers neck, heat radating off of the other. "I love you, Alfred, everything you do, I love you" He said, soaftly but confindtly
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 17 EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013, 8:18 pm

America wrapped his arms around the other's back and pulled his closer to him, his heart still racing and his cum mixed with Russia's on his stomach. He smiled at Russia and gave him a chatise kiss on the forehead, blushing slightly and said, "I love you too Ivan." he really did like moments like these. He lived pretty fast, so it was nice to just slow down and just cuddle here with Russia. He wondered why ever even wanted to hurt Russia, and beat him in finding the cure. He really was a corrupted son of a bitch. He just...wanted to be on top, but honestly, right now, he and Ivan were on top of the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 17 EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013, 8:59 pm

Russia held on to America. Out of all the years he knew America. This was the first time he had done this with him. It had been all mindless sexy before. He got his breath back and kissed the other, pulling back after a long second and resting his head on the others hair. He smiled and rubbed his cheek on the others head. "Alfred, America, Fredka, I love you" He loved the other as a person, and nation. He did love America, with every single inch of him. He looked down at the other. "i love you, I love you, I love you" He said over to the other, wanting to just lay here with America.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme-Timeline life   RusAme-Timeline life - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme-Timeline life
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17