Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

9/11 AmericaXRussia.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 8:10 pm

Russia sat America down on the bed and sat on the other end. He pushed his hand up and down Americas back. He smiled at him. He looked down at the baby, who had settled back down. The baby sunggled up agnest America and Russia giggled at it. He quitly hummed the song his sang and he fell back in to a deep sleep. "You did everything you could, don't do anything to rash with the muslims in your nation, only a few of them a bad" He reminded, still rubbing Americas back and the baby still hugging Americas belly. Pushing her head in the bomber jacket
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 8:36 pm

America was set on bed, and he blushed slightly at Russia trying to comfort and turned to him, "Why do you care?" he didn't know way, they were allies and friends, but he didn't have to be nice. Sure, he was crushing on the Russian, but this just sent him mixed signals, he liked the comfort from the Russian, but would damned if he would ever admit it. He didn't look at the Russian and said, "Yeah, I just need to chill." he smiled down at the baby, she was freakin' adorable. What happened to the 'The hero doesn't need anyone!' attitude, he thought that the 'dad responsibility would be new, but the hero could handle anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 8:47 pm

Russia kept a strahgt face. "Because, you didnt leave me in a burning tower when I went to try and help you" Long way to say because I love you He though smiling. He sighed "Your going to be ok, Its fine, I can help in any way." He giggled at America. He was just happy that they were all safe at this point, expacaly the baby. He giggled again when the baby let out a small whine and pushed her head in Americas coat. He could have died of cuteness and loved the light blush Americas face had gotton
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 9:07 pm

America smiled and laughed a bit and said, "Of course not dude, you came for me, and it would have been a dick move to leave you there." he didn't know what to make of that, he ignored the growing feelings in his head and thought, 'Dude, this is Russia, your ally and best bud, nothing will happen so just forget it.' he grinned over and held the baby up so that it wouldn't fall back. He said, "Yeah, thanks, you've help more than ya know." quietly, being embarrassed of his own gratitude. The baby was cute, he liked cute things he supposed and couldn't help but blush at the baby's affection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 9:12 pm

Russia smiled, America turning a even darker red. He giggled. "See, she likes you as much as she likes me~" He smiled even wider. "Be kidding, why would I leave you in a building that was falling down? There can be more than one hero~" He giggled and America and shifted fether back on the bed. He quickly cover up his own thoughs. "I would have been all alone if you were still in the building..." He said a bit sadly, not making a attempt at covering his midly sweet and flirty tone.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 9:23 pm

America says, "I don't think so, kids might like me, but I think she defiantly likes you more." he grinned over at him. He chuckled and said, "yeah, you were defiantly a hero today." he said with a small smile, 'More than me.' he thought a bit sadly, America had tried, but in his state of panic he had manged to only lead the people out and direct them, he had indirectly killed a man. He noticed Russia's flirtatious tone and blushed slight and turned the other way. America said, "I owe you man, they would be digging me and her under the ruble if it wasn't for you." it was hard to give his spotlight, but Russia had deserved it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 9:29 pm

Russia put his hand on Americas neck, not choking him, just felling the stich of his coat and the skin on his neck. He didnt bother anymore. He smied at America. "I would have rather been baried with you if it came to it" He harmlessly flirted. He was never good at this stuff, but it was easy to complament America. He smiled and looked at the baby, still asleep happly and breathing deeply. He put his hand on Americas chin and turned his head back to him. "Aw...dont look away" He smiled and his eyes drooped somehwhat.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 9:41 pm

America tensed as he felt the hand on his neck, but then a wave of relief when he knew it was just Russia being comforting, he was a bit touchy? He looked at the Russian in a bit of surprise, why would he do that? If it would have been Russia in that building, he would have gone to go save him, not bothering with any of the casualties. He said, "Why would you say something like that man?" he felt the hand making him face Russia and he was blushing hard, trying to keep his blush down and look away from the Russia, he his heart flutter a bit when he was made to face him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 9:45 pm

harmless, harmless He kept repeating. "Because you are important to me" He smiled at him. Wondering why he looked away. He glaced donw at the baby. He made sure that she was asleep and grinned at America. "your also like a dad to this kid" He smiled and then looked at him. His blue eys panicing and face turning red/
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 10:01 pm

America wasn't good at reading the atmosphere, but it still hurt to hear the words, but to not be able to take it to heart, because he might take it the wrong way. He smiled at him and said, "You're important to me too big guy." he glanced down at the baby, sleeping in his lap. He laughed a bit and said, "I guess I'm just one of those single father's then." he had the urge to kiss Russia, but it made things awakard, he could be impulsive all them time, so what was he waiting for here, he didn't want to lose Russia as a friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 10:05 pm

Russia giggled and shook his hair out of his eyes. He cuved his back and moved a few inches closer to America, maintaining a incontinent look.Oh fuck this... He put a hand up and grabs a strand of Americas hair, not the cowlick though. He pulled Americas face closer and kissed him for a few fastnatic seconds. He let America go and turned his back to America, falling on his side. "good night..." He said even though it was still day time. He closed his eyes and turned the color of blood.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 10:31 pm

America felt his heart beat faster and they were slow close he asked, "What are yo-" and was cut off by the surprising him, he paniced but Ivan's lips were soft and just like that in a few seconds the warmth of his lips were gone and he had said 'Good night' his heart was beating fast. He held the baby on his lap and said, "I love you too." very softly as he held the sleepy close to him. He was blushing like mad, but was sad that it was so quick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 10:35 pm

Russia smiled, thats what he had been waiting for. He got back up and moved over closer to America, kissing him again, but letting it last alot longer. He smiled, the first kiss what just a expiremnt, if America would like it or not. I love you too gave him his answer. He only broke to kiss to get air occasionally. He closed his eyes, and braking the kiss fonaly after a long time. He smiled at America, the blood color in his cheeks running away. He smiled at him, loving the taste of America
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 10:46 pm

America was pulled into the kiss and he kissed back, he could taste the faint traces of vodka and some other spices. He wrapped an arm around the Russian's neck while holding the baby. His heart rate calmed down and he closed his eyes at the pure bliss he was feeling. He was relieved that the Russian had returned his feelings. Russia broke the kiss and panted from how long it was. He laughed a bit and said, "I was afraid you didn't feel the same way big guy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 10:50 pm

Russia smiled and he just went back to kissing America. He deepened the kiss and turned his head to one side. He smiled and than broke for another few seconds. "You are sweeter than candy" He giggled and then went back to kissing America. He felt Americas heart beat and breathing, felling his chest with the ends and plams on his hand. He looked up his for a few more seconds.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 11:13 pm

America melted into the kiss as he felt their tongues colliding and it was just awesome! He felt a warm feeling in his chest, it was a new sensation. Sure he had kissed people before, but it felt different this time. He held the baby close and blushed like mad when Russia said said he was 'sweeter than candy'. "You're so embarrassing." and looked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 11:18 pm

Russia put his hand under Americas chin and turned his head back to him. "aw...dont look away from me" He smiled and kissed him one more time. He made this shorter before glacing at the baby. "Your her dad too." He smiled and laied back down, starting at him and loving him. "I love you so much" He blushed and grinned, before resting down and closeing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 11:28 pm

America was more or less forced to look at Russia beautiful violet eyes. He said, "You're just say..... embarrassing stuff." he enjoyed it, though, it embarrassed to him to no end. He saw Ivan glance down at the baby and he did too looking back him America smiled and said, "I love you too big guy." he should watch over the baby while Ivan rested, "Rest up dude, you did good today."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 11:30 pm

Russia wrpaed 1 arm around America and the other around the baby. He fall asleep in seconds, smiling and being happy. He had just witnessed a horricif thing, and was smiling about it.
*TIME SKIPPY
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 4 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 12:02 am

America smiled in content as he was held by Russia, after the horrible day, he was glad he got something good from this. He fell asleep the panic of his people starting to subside, but their grief still flowing through his veins.
*time skip*
He woke up as he heard a knock on the door, he smiled as he saw Russia and the baby and slid from out of Russia's hold. He yawned and went to go open the door, it was a secret service member, his boss was looking for him. The secret service member looked confused, "Sir, if I can ask, why are you in Sir Russia's room?" America wasn't embarrassed of what he now assumed to be a relationship with RUssia and said, "I'm responsible for the kid too, it wares ya out and I just fell asleep watching after it, can't let him take care of one of my citizens by himself right?" he grinned, the man looked confused but bought, "The President wants to see ya, sir."
America smiled and said, "Yeah, let me get dressed. He nodded and left as America closed the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 4 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 12:08 am

Russia snapped his eyes open when the door clicked open and closed. He pulled the child closer and he fell back asleep. He couldnt help but wonder where America was going, but it probobly had smothing to do with his boss and work. He stood up after waking up. He got up and opened the door, looking around, but not wanting to go outside in fear he might get America in troble.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 4 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 12:13 am

His boss was not a fan of homosexuals at all. America quickly went to his room and changed into the many suits he had in his closet for when he was here on official business. He ran to the Oval office and was a bit sad that he had to leave Russia and the baby. He entered his bosses office and he was answering phone calls about yesterday's attack. Their soldiers are were being sent to Afghanistan to try and locate a man named Osama Binladan. He didn't pay much attention to the plan, his mind on Russia. "America.....you seem distracted." America was snapped out of his thoughts and laughed, "Huh? What, oh, yeah, no I'm listen to the plan and stuff." he didn't look convinced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 4 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 12:31 am

Russia waited for America to come back. He got more and more anxoise, did he make a mistake kissing America last night? He sat with the baby and watched the news. More and more news about the group who took the towers down becuse real. He watched, not as such being showen of the towers. He smiled and caught the little girl from falling off. He smiled and the little girl giggled.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 4 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 12:36 am

America's boss had suggested that they evacuated immediately, him and Russia were targets since they had power, so he suggested that they separately hide. The White was also not safe since it is a major landmark. America nodded and reasoned that Russia should go with him since he didn't know his country. His boss agreed and told him to pack up and leave to somewhere where people would least expect it, like maybe Alaska. America mentally sighed in relief, Russia was going with him, they would have to drive to a different state but it was for their safety. He said goodbye and went to go find Russia. He went into the room and said, "We're leaving it's not safe here." he said, catching them in the most adorable scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 4 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 12:42 am

Russia turned and looked at America. He took a second before he sighed and nodded. He picked up the baby and smiled. "Ready" He giggled. He stooped for a second. "Its not safe?" He questioned. Were they leaving so suddnly. He walked up to America and kissed him for a hot second and then started out the door. WAiting only 3 feet out the door becsue he didnt know about the house. He waited paintly for America. He looked at America. "Are we ok?" He said softly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

9/11 AmericaXRussia.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: