Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

9/11 AmericaXRussia.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 2:26 am

Russia nodded no. But he took the child and pulled her up on to his chest. The poor child had no clue what had happened. He sighed, his life was now and suddnly tied down for the next 20 years. He opened his eyes. He realized that what just happened would never chetch up with him. He cried softly and he just sat, and looked at America and the child. He took of his coat and warped the child in the tan coat. He got up and stared to pace back and forth. America would now need his help for a while. He got watched his people get to die horrific deaths, and the child...the child would be raized by him. He had done this before, he razied his old bosses children, so he could do it. He sighed and put a hand on his forhead. Black t-shirt making him cold
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 2:34 am

America saw Russia cry and he felt the nee to comfort hi, he rubbed his back and said, "Hey, it's gonna be okay big guy." looked as Russia began to pace, he didn't know if he couldn't raise children, he played or watched after them, but raising them would be hard, but he was the hero wasn't he, he could do anything, "...We put her up for adoption." he suggested, not knowing what else, it seemed Russia had already grown attached to the child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 2:41 am

Russia continued pacing. "No, that would not be right..." He sighed. The child being misteated like they usualy were would not be good. He stopped pacing, panting a bit. He walked over to the child who was starting to wake already. He picked up the child and carried her around, in the coat. He was sad, but still held the child. "No, no giving the child up..." He said softly. He caried the child and quitly sang in Russian
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 3:03 am

America saw the small bond they had already created and smiled at how protective Ivan was already of the small child, "If she's an American citizen you can't take her." he felt bad but he remember Russia told him that American's couldn't adopt Russian children(real law). He would have let Russia take her, but she would have more of an opprutunity to become something in his country. But right know, his country was facing a crisis. He looked over at the Russian, he felt guilt that he had already become so attached, his nose began to bleed again and he grabbed more tissues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 3:13 am

Russia kept himslef from growling at America. "Unless you would like to raise this child, she is no longer an American citizen." He looked at him for a few seconds before going back to walking and softly singing to the child. He turned to America. "I should raise her for a while, the next years" He said, being more of a demand. He wanted to keep the child, but knew well that she would have more or a chance in America. He held the child's head on his shoulder and held her up with the other hand. He watched her mother be crushed under a tower, and knowing that she had left the child with him. He sang quietly and kept pacing.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 3:22 am

America frowned a bit and thought about it, he was a young nation who lived fast, did he have time to take care of her? Maybe Russia would considered showing him how to raise the child for a few weeks. His thoughts were cut off,he felt sick, he could see it, he felt sick and gagged a bit and held his hand up signifying to wait, he got up and rushed to the bathroom, leaning over the toilet and emptying the contents of his stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 3:29 am

Russia set the child down on the floor, not to let her roll off the couch. He ran after America. Rubbing his back. "Your fine, your fine" He said softly. He put his arm around America and lifted him up. He set America on the floor next to America. "Dont move" He commanded, he went in to America kitchen and found the salt, making it with warm water. He brought the cup up to America. "Swish it in your mouth and than spit." He said "It will make you fell better and wash the taste out of your mouth." That was also somthing he leaned dealing with sick little kids. He brough America to the sink and went back to the child, trying to keep her alseep. He made sure America did as he was told. He was like a big little kid
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 3:39 am

America panted as he recovered from he puking and was comforted a bit by the Russian, why did he make him feel so warm? He brushed the thought out of his head, they were just friends and allies. He was picked up and was told to stay there, he didn't protest so much. His whole country was in a state of panic and his people's thoughts ere his own and he couldn't help but feeling panicked. The Russian came back with some water, he took it and drank it and made a face, it tasted terrible and he spit it out in the sink, he felt like a little kid again and said over the sink and said, "Don't treat me like some kid, I'm fine on my own." appreciating the help, but not wanting to say it out loud, before he left to what he asumed was to attend to the child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 3:44 am

Russia called from the living room. "You are a little kid, your entire nation will be shut down, no airports, no shipping, no anything." Russia explained. He still held the small baby in his arms tightly. He looked at America. "You might as well be a small tiny little micro-nation for the next days." He said softly and smiling. He looked at the small girl with dark hair and browned skin. She could have been Hispanic or south American. He looked back up at America "You can stay with me, or I can stay here, but I will take the child with me" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 3:50 am

America knew he was right, for next days or maybe even weeks his nation would shut down, making him weak. He didn't like the helplessness. He was curious though, "What's making you so attached to her?" he asked, he was shaking because of the nervous and panicking feeling, though it wasn't very noticeable. Over their alliance and friendship he learned that Russia came off as mean but he was actually a big softie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 3:55 am

He looked at America. "Well, her mother gave me her child right before she was killed, now would you leave the child after that?" He asked, 1/2 scolding America. He saw America seemed paniked. He gesutred for him to sit next to him. He looked out the window. Smoke coming up from the city. "I dont want to worry, Im here because Im your allie, that means I help you when you need help" He said looking at the child. He wraped his arm around America. "Are you ok america?" He said softly
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 4:06 am

America didn't say anything to the answer Russia's statement about the child America sat down, couldn't help the panic, his people were in a state of panic and so of course it led him to feel panicked as well. He was comforted by Russia a bit and said, "yeah, I know we're allies, and yeah I'm fine." flashing a grin over to the taller man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 4:11 am

Russia kept a straght face. "No, you are not fine, your sick" He said sadly. He held the child closer to his chest. He looked up from the child and down at America. He pulled his neck closer. Im raising 2 kids He though with a smile. He looked from America to the child, switching every so often. He sighed and rested his head back and then closed his eyes. "Are you ok with the towers, america?" He said, wanting to make sure are america was ok. He was having to play mommy for a while now. A few days for America, and 13 years for the child
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 4:22 am

America felt a lot better but he blushed in embarrassment, he said, "Don't patronize me bas-" but watched his language so that the child couldn't hear him. He said, "The towers...I'm not upset about the building, it was cool and all, but the people." none of which he saved, no matter how hard he tried, the man had really gotten to him, he probably had a wife and family. He wasn't a child, but he sure wanted to be, ignorance is bliss. Not knowing was the best, but unfortunately he wa stuck with this. To watch people die and grow old, while you're still so young looking, he hated it at times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 4:28 am

Russia smirked at America changing his words. He giggled and than frowned. "I want you to turn on the TV and watch here what happened. You need to see what all damage has been done." He said softly. He folded the child in to his arm, holding his arm over her even though there was no risk of anythng happening. He looked at America "You should see what happened, Da?" He said looking at him. "Im only staying here for a few more days, or you will stay with me for a while." He said, the child still sleeping soundly
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 4:38 am

America didn't know how bad it was or how many people died or he plane crash from outside, he remember Ivan had been bleeding and asked, "Hey, how's your head?" hopefully changing the subject, but still wanting to know. He didn't know if he should stay or go with Russia, maybe he should just let Russia go on his own way and said, "I'm gonna here, you don't need to worry about the hero, I'll be okay!" grinning at him, although it would be nice to get away from all the drama.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 4:45 am

He smiled at America. He though of a reazon to stay at Americas home longer. He looked down at the baby. "There will no be any plains going out for a few days, and the child should not travle, she only looks a few days old." He said sadly. She was still so small and her skin was mildy wirkly. He smiled at the child though. "I can raise her and maybe we could fine her real parents someday?" He said, he already wouldnt want to leave to baby alone. He would beat a human, but to be mean to a child who couldnt fight back was horrific. He held the child closer. "America, do you want to learn how to take care of a child?" He smiled lightly, not caring and knowing that he would be working more than America would for the child
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 4:51 am

Unfortunately America had no guest rooms and said, "yeah, I guess you're right, everyone's gonna be to scared to fly a plane after...well ya know." he then suggested, "You and the kid can have my room I'll take the couch." he liked children don't get him wrong, he was just afraid to....hurt them, he knew his strength was out of whack and knew Ivan could control his very well. He smiled at the idea, "Yeah she'll find a good home with 2 parents who have the time to raise and take care of a cute kid like her." then Ivan offered to teach him how to take care of a child, and he didn't know what to say,"I guess if you want to." a bit nervously, heroes could take care of children, no problem, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 5:00 am

Russia smiled. He carried the child in to Americas room and set her down on the bed, leaving his coat with her. He walked back to America and sighed, sitting down on the couch. "The Tzars of Russia, I was always forced to care after there children. They were always told to have 6 childern, that way at least 1 could be a boy and in harret the nation..." He tried explainng like the towers didnt happen. He pasued and sighed again. He put a hand on his forhead, "My head hurts, but im fine" He looked at America standing him up and looking at the bloodied cloths. "Change, it can not be good to be sitting in blood and smoke soaked clothes. He said, he needed to make sure that the girl and America was ok. He saw the huge plumes of smoke rizing still. He looked back at america. "What should we name the girl?" He asked softly
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 5:12 am

America waited for Russia to return looking out the window and still seeing the black smoke and the empty space where the towers should have been. He saw Russia come back and was told that Russia has raised kids, America hadn't, but he remember's Kennedy's kids, they were cute. he smiled at the memory, they were all grown up now and conversant every once in a while. He heard Russia's comment about his clothes, he just might as well through the shirt out. He said, "yeah, I guess you're right." he change and came back in looser clothes, he was just going to stay home today. He asked Ivan what they should name her and couldn't help but blush, he made it seem as they were raising it together, well, they were, but GAH! He frustrated himself and said, "Something heroic and cool!" he said, or maybe something Russian, since Russia seemed to fond of her more. He thought about it and said, "You got any ideas?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 5:20 am

Russia smiled when America came back in different cloths. He rested his head on the back of the couch. "........how about....." He had to think a bit "Алла?" He said, a few seconds later. "Alla in English." He said a few seconds later. He smiled at America "What do you think?" He smiled and then looked at America. He went to turn on the TV, moving slow so America could tell him to stop if he wanted it. He flipped the screen on and couldnt help but gasp. It was worse, just piles of stone, and ash...and people. He only waited about 30 seconds before turning the TV off. The pentagon was targeted, but not hit, the towers were though, is smashed the surrounding buildings. He didnt say anything for a long, long time. He looked at America "Im sorry" He said softly and looking at his feet. "Are you sure your ok?" He winced a bit
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 5:42 am

America smiled over at Russia and said, "Yeah, it's a cool sounding name, I like it." America saw as the Russian turned on the T.V and saw the outside version of the planes crashing that he experienced from the inside first hand. He swallowed nervously and could see the people jumping from the top floor and he'd seen that from the inside, he didn't want to tell the Russian to turn off the T.V because he couldn't look away, he didn't know about the Pentagon but he was glad it wasn't too bad off as the World Trade Center. When Ivan apologized he was curious as to why, America laughed and said, "Y..Yeah dude, it's all cool."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 5:47 am

Russia felt bad for America. He smiled at him, or tried to. He leaned a bit closer to america and could here the baby shift in the next room. He smiled and the baby started to cry. Russia stood up and grabbed the baby. He carried her out and she stoped crying when she was picked up. He sat back donw on the couch. He giggled and set the baby on Americas back. She babbeld and pulls strands of America hair and Russia smiled at the eniter thing. He kept his hand on her back to keep her up. He smiled at America softly.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 6:09 am

America felt the pity come from Russia and he didn't like it, he continued to smile to cover up his anxiety, he heard the baby cry, and laughed a bit as Russia went to go get her, he was like a mother or something, he laughed at the thought. Ivan came back with the baby, he was currently sitting on the floor and eye Russia as he held the baby, and tensed a bit as it was set on his back, but felt the baby's warmth and small heart beat and couldn't help but smile and laugh a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 6:16 am

Russia grabbed Alla and set her on the floor. She still didnt not get crawling and only seemed to roll over, and giggled. Russia smiled and plaied with her. Rolling her back up and then slowly spinning her back down. He giggled as she grabbed at the scarf he had on. He took it off and trew it over her face, leaving her confused before shaking it of and rolling back over. Russia looked at America, loving how he tensed up around the baby. He giggled at him. "She is such a sweet little baby" He smiled, he always treated the chilred he raized like they were his. He smield at alla and continued playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

9/11 AmericaXRussia.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: