Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

9/11 AmericaXRussia.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
America

America

9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 6:43 am

America's felt a warmth in his chest as he saw Russia playing with the baby and he laughed and said, "You're just a big softie aren't 'cha?" he asked with an amused smile on his face, he loved kids, just not babies so much, never really interacted with them, because they didn't do much, but Ivan seemed to like them, he had never seen his nurturing side before and was curious to see what else he was hiding as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 6:47 am

"I will still beat the leaving hell out of you~" Russia said, joking. He picked the small baby up by her arms, letting her stand on her feet. she looked aorund and was amazed by this new thing. Russia just smiled at the new baby. He sighed and looked up at America. "Your helping me with this mess" He laughed and set the baby on America. She crawlles up and down him. Kneeing his gut and pulling his hair. Russia just smiled and wached America. He loved the tiny little babys that didnt know about the world yet, they still had a chance. He giggled and wached America
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 7:00 am

America laughed at Russia's dark humor, and then saw the baby in awe and and he smiled and said,"Aw~" to himself, so that Russia wouldn't hear, he said that he had to help clean up and said, "No way dude, heroes don't clean!" he retorted, America made an 'OOf!' sound as the baby kneed him and said, "Hey, no not my hair." mostly trying to get her away from his cowlick. He picked her up and looked at her in the eye, watching his strength he smiled and said, "You're such a cute kid."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 7:08 am

Russia giggled at America and the baby, keeping close tabs because America had never taken care of a child. He jsut sat and looked at the 2 of them for a second. He turned and started picking up the random amount of crap on the floor. he talked to America whale picking up the stuff. "You have never taken care of a baby?" He asked softly though. He continued to occasionally turn and look at America and the baby. He knew that her life was going to be a lot different now. He kept talking to America "Your helping me take care of the baby," He said smiling at them.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 7:14 am

America set her back on his lap as he watched Russia clean up he wanted to make a comment about Russia being a 'Cute house wife' but he didn't need anymore injuries and didn't want to fight a small battle in front of the baby. Ivan had asked him if he ever taken care of a baby and he shook his head 'no', "I was a bachelor before now." he grinned at him. Russia had said that they were going to be taking care of the baby and he was struggling and then raised an eyebrow and said, "So....she'll have two dads? Don't ya think that's kind.....weird?" most people in his country didn't aprrove of homosexuality especially when 2 fathers want to adopt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 7:23 am

"No, I just would need you to help me out sometimes, you dont have to be like a dad" He smiled at America. He picked up the living room and stood up. He walked back over to the couch and sat down, sighing slightly. He still saw smoke comeing up and they were sitting here taking care of a baby. He looked at the baby. He was officaly going to have to take care of the baby. for the next what, 14 or 15 years? He giggled. "You dont have to do anything for the baby" He said, this still needed planning of sorts, where would she be raised? What would they teach her? He just smiled and looked at the small and odd baby that had almost been killed.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 7:32 am

America said, "If she's gonna be staying here, than I gotta know how to take care of her, you can't live in the US, you have to run a country.' Not help so much his ass, he was going to contribute and prove he was the better man and that heroes could do anything, even raise children, "What? If course I'm gonna do stuff, I can't make you make me look like the asshole of the world by taking in a kid from my country." here comes the competitive side. What the hell would he have to plan, school and food, and other stuff,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 7:41 am

Russia laughed and continued looking at the the baby. He smiled and just nodded. He just waved it off. He continued looking outside a the smoke. It looked like the fired where dieing down. America had to feel like crap, he wanted to help, but couldn't save anyone. He looked outside for a long time. He turned back to America. "Are you ok with this?" He asked, being a bit sadder than before. He could see the few blocks around the towers distorted, rubble, nothing. He looked at America "Yah...it is kinda strange..." He said, referring to Americas question before. "Im assuming that we still have to go to DC?" He asked. The baby found that hilarious and rolled on Americas gut giggling for more real reason.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 3:31 pm

America looked out the window, he hadn't felt this guilty since the Vietnam War, one of the few Wars he's lost, but he had good intentions and his men had paid for it. He sighed running a hand through his hair and crossing his legs over one another he said, "Yeah, I'm cool with this, it shouldn't be so hard, can't let you do all the work." he grinned at him, and then said something about DC and said, "They might send a plane over but otherwise, there's no way to get there, I haven't gotten a call from my boss yet or anything." he looked over at the Russian and said, "You wanna borrow some clothes, you got some blood on your shirt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 3:35 pm

Russia looked down over his shirt. Where there were some spots with darker colors. He sighed and took his shirt off, starting out of the room to change more. He watched America and the child for a few seconds, making sure that he didnt do anything dumb. He walked out twisting his shirt and walking off. "I didn't bring anything..." He said, it would be odd waring Americas cloths. He sat in the next room and waited for America to answer or show him where cloths were.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 3:44 pm

America's mouth went agape when he saw the Russian take off his shit, 'Holy hell.' he thought, this guy was built! He turned the other way so that he wasn't caught staring. He took Russia's signal for leaving as a indication to follow, he got up and took a glance over to the baby, check up on it. He said, "Y...yeah, okay!" and followed him into the room and went into his closet, the Russian was probably a size bigger because of the muscles and he handed him a white T-shirt and didn't look over at him saying, "You can keep it, I don't wear it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 3:50 pm

Russia turned dark red, but only when America was not looking. What the hell did he do that for? He nodded at America "Thank you" He siad smiling and putting the shirt in, shifting in his, it still fit him a bit tight. He looked in to the room the baby had been in and grabbed his coat, witch had been used as a blanket. He put it on and smiled at America. He looked donw at the white shirt, alot cleaner than his black one. He turned and sat down on the table, the baby having fallen alsepe again and the couch. He looked around Americas home. He had only been here a few times, usually before they were rushed out to work. "Thanks for the shirt" He said quitly, still a bit red
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 3:57 pm

America let Russia put on the shirt and walked out into the living room and said, "No problem big guy!"he grinned over at him, a faint blush still on his cheeks. He sat on the couch and Russia said thank you again and said, "Like I said it was no problem, you....really saved my ass back there." looking away from, even though the building was falling he still went after him, he cleared his throat and didn't want to turn on the T.V because it was just going to be about the events that just occurred and he didn't want to think about it. He went over and connect his Play station.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 4:05 pm

Russia watched America play his game and he just sat. The baby rolled over on to Americas lap and russia just giggled at the cuteness of it. He sighed and looked at America, not the TV. "If we do end up going to DC, I can take the baby and you deal with work. Your going to have alot of it now, find the group that did this.." He said quietly. Buildings had been bombed in Russia before, but this was a first for America. He smiled at his though. He got up and walked over to him, sitting next to him and watching the screen. "You were sick a while ago, are you felling any worse or better?" He asked. He put a hand on his forhead to see if he had a fever.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 6:15 pm

America felt the baby crawl on his lap and his eyes from the game to her, he smiled and didn't bother to pause the game as he sat her in between his legs. He continued to shoot and didn't shift his eyes from the screen and said, "Ha! Yeah, there's gonna be a lot of work." he thought of the image in his head, Russia taking care of the baby while he worked.....it seemed....nice. It was a human life, he's always wanted one of those. He swallowed nervously as he wondered who could have done this, here he was playing video games while there were people trapped in the build and his whole country in a state of panic. He paused the game and said, "Yeah, I hope we catch the bastards." he asked if he was okay and he grinned and said, "Yeah, I'm alright big guy."

His phone rang and he shifted the baby on his lap a bit to reach and grab it he answered, "What's up?" his boss if he was okay and if had gotten caught in it and America said, "Yeah, I was in the building when it happened, but Russia came for me and helped me out." he knew his boss was still iffy about Russia and said, "You're sending a plane over? Alight, how long would I be staying?.......mhmm....a week? Seriously?!" he didn't want to work, he sighed and hung up and said, "Whoever did this, I'm gonna kick their ass." the baby made a small noise and America's boss asked what that was, "Hm? Oh, it's a cute baby we found!" he smiled, his boss didn't say anything and said, that the plane would arrive shortly. America said his goodbye's and hung up, he looked over and said, "Looks like I'm going to DC."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 6:24 pm

Russia sat and listened to America speak to his boss. He stood up, getting up to fast and getting a bit dissy. He walked over and grabbed the baby off of Americas lap and held her carefully. He looked up at America, a bit board and just...tired. He smiled at America "Im going with you, I wont be able to get a plain out ether way." He said softly. He would rather be with America than alone in a odd city he barley knew. He sighed and started out the door, Americas shirt being to small. "you should probobly explain to your boss why there is a small human child with us.." He smiled and giggled lightly. He baby turned over in Russias arm, her face in the fabric of America shirt. He picked up his coat and put his on as much at he could with one hand, the other holding the baby. He sighed and started at the door. Turing around a second later to see if America was coming. The baby shifted and woke up, black eyes looking around at everything. "Hello" He smiled donw at the baby even though she could not unserstand anything yet.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 6:37 pm

America got up from sitting on the floor and turned off the Play Station and the T.V. He got up and stretched out popping and cracking some of his limbs, "Alright, we have extra rooms in the White House, you guys can bunk there." he smiled at them. He walked over to the door and grabbed his bomber jacket, it always gave some sort of comfort when he knew it was around. He slipped it on and picked up Texas, which he took of earlier and put them on, and said, "Yeah, he's gonna get weirded out a bit, but hey, nothing he can really do." he followed Russia and there was no one in the streets he turned to Russia, "Keep her under the coat, there's still smoke and dust in the air." the plane landed in a nearby park and he led Russia to it, glancing at them every once in a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 6:50 pm

Russia nodded and held her under to coat. He smiled at America and walked in to the plain and sat down, holding the baby a bit tighter on the plain. He sighed and looked out the window as the plain started rizing about the city. He winced at the sight of the city being empty. All the cabs had been called back to the lots. All the people stained inside, and the only thing was the lights of firetrucks and ambulances at the towers, or where they once where. He turned back to the plain and just looked at the little girl. Her mom being somewhere in the ruble. "A Week..." He said, smiling at the baby grogly turn and babble on.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 7:07 pm

America looked outside, no one was there, the bustling city was now empty. He felt his people's fear and it became his own. he saw the sight of Russia and the baby, and smiled a bit, she would never have to know the burden of being an immortal solider. She would grow up and have a family of her own, a normal life, the only thing he wished her. He heard the faint sounds of the firetrucks and ambulances. It was hours to make it to D.C and they landed in front of the White House . America got out first and was greeted by his current boss, his face was serious and they were still tying to find out who it was. He glanced over to Russia and his boss had asked him why they had a child, America explained the story about her mother and how she was killed and that Russia had gotten attached to her in a very low voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 7:12 pm

Russia didnt say anything and still held the child. He looked around. Another strange city in a state of panic. He looked around and then down at the sleep child. HE smiled softly and heard the question about why they had a child. He smiled, even though it was a sad story. The baby whined and shifted again, then continuing to rest on Russias arm. He didnt care for Americas boss, a fat lound and ignorant man. He didnt glare though. He looked at the sky, then at the dirt, and then at America, and the baby. Avoiding Americas boss as much as he could
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 7:26 pm

America's current boss was stupid in his opinion, but hey he had had to do what the man said, even if his was throwing his economy down the crapper. He was told to go inside and he said to he secret service agents and said, "Take them to a room next to mine 'kay?" he smiled at Russia and the baby and said,"I'm gonna go do some work, so just make yourself at home here, 'kay?" he felt like they were couple, but he brushed the thought from his head, because it would never happen. He walked away with his President and the secret service men stayed and led Russia and the baby to a room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 7:31 pm

Russia walked to his room and set the baby on the bed. He looked at the door once they left. He watched tv, but kept his hand on the remote. They saw the citizens crying and the death at the site, witch they had been calling "ground 0" He kept that in mind and sat next to the baby, folding his arm over her. He watched for the entire time they showed it. He only noticed he was crying again once the news show had stopped. He whiped his eyes and watched the dumb game show after the news. He wished that it had never happened. But America and his boos would find the issue and kill them, and he had all the right in to world to. He sat and waited for America, for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 7:43 pm

America was led to the Oval office and his boss sat down while receiving numerous phone calls and said, "We have a video from the man who did it." America froze, he said, "I wanna watch it." he didn't care who i was, this was an act of war if it was sent by a group, "It was by a terrorist group, from somewhere in the middle east." America growled and couldn't help but say, "Fucking Muslims!" he was upset, he didn't have problems with the middle east and wondered who could have done. They played the tape that was sent and people crowded around the T.V. The man who did it was in hiding, and America stormed out of the room and punched the wall, he was pissed and wanted the man dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 7:48 pm

Russia heard the hit on the wall and the baby stirred. He got up and opened the door, looking to see America fuming. He smiled smally. "America, its ok, we will find them all and kill them, I promise you" He looked at him and cocked his head to one side. He tried calming America down. "They will all die, and be brought to justice." He said, his tone being calm and than the baby started crying. He smiled "See, even the baby wants you to be happy" He cooed softly. He walked back in to room, leaving the door open for America.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 3 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 8:04 pm

America tried to calm himself down and said, "I'm gonna kick all of their sorry asses no one fucks the the USA, I'm gonna kill them all." he tried to calm himself down and then he heard the word justice, "There's no justice for this, those people aren't coming back." he looked at the Russian, "I couldn't save them, but I'll sure as hell avenge them." he heard the baby in the room, her mother had died because of them, and him for not helping her escape, he had helped others but he didn't save them, they ran on their own, all he did was lead them. He walked in the room after Russia, he just needed to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 AmericaXRussia.   9/11 AmericaXRussia. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

9/11 AmericaXRussia.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: