Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gauken Hetalia!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Gauken Hetalia! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 2:26 pm

Russia got out the bottle before england was done talking. He opened the drink and took a long, unbroken swig before offering England some. He blushed a little again. "Dont call me love...." He said quitly, stilll looking at the screen, he sighed. 2p England was to close, to frednly, but he was not a bad guy. He looked over at the other 2, knowing that these 2 odd nations would probly end up being his best freinds at this school, but he was ok with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:22 pm

Oliver took the bottle and took a long drink from it, unlike his 1p he was a heavy weight when it came to drinking, "Ah~ That's some good stuff deary~" Oliver said taking another drink before passing it to Alfred, "This is a a lot better then going to class, we should make plans to do this every once in awhile so we don't get caught." Oliver said cuddling back into the Russian, feeling warm with Vodka now flowing through his veins.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:35 pm

America smiled when the beginning credits started and he took glances to see if his friends were as excited as he was. When he first saw the masked man he screamed and hugged the closets thing to him, which happened to be Oliver. He yelled out, "Hold me! Hold me!" and shut his eyes, he heard the sounds of the chainsaw and yelled out, "Ahhhhhhh, ahhhh!!" when the movie ended he continued to hold onto his friend and said, "Whoa, that was so freakin' scary." panting a bit. He let go because his friends seemed more interested in Ivan and when he suggest to drink, and was handed the bottle, he didn't want to be the party pooper, but he didn't drink often at all. He looked at it and took it, even from a distance it smelled strong, but his new friends seemed into this stuff so he said, "So, I just drink it right?" he laughed nervously, he sniffed the top and it was certainly a strong smell, he mentally prepped himself and drank some and said, "Ew! Tastes like rubbing alcohol!" he felt it burn down his throat and the taste was still in his mouth, and quickly handed the bottle back to Russia, wiping his mouth on his sleeve, "that stuff's not for me I guess." he laughed and smiled, he felt lame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:39 pm

Oliver giggled as the American held onto him tight, he pat Alfred's back, "Don't worry love~ the killer won't get you I promise!" Oliver said soothingly, giggling at how scared he seemed, once it was over Oliver was even more amused by how Alfred took to the Vodka, "We'll just get you new stuff to try, an english beer might be more up your alley way maybe love, I'll try to get some for you when I can." Oliver offered giggling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:39 pm

Maria walked around in her navy blue shorts and Puerto Rican flag tank top. " Ugh, I hate this school, they label the rooms so weirdly! I still can't figure my way around this damned place!" She sighed and wished she could find Antonio, Lovi, even the Gringo would know where the hell her classes are this time. "Maybe I should try to call one of them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:41 pm

Russia looked at America cling to Engladn, adn tehn looked up to Englnad, smiking a bit. He smiled at America "Its takes getting use to, by the end of this year, you will love it~" He said. He turned to teh screen, "That was scary?" He said, asking it like a quetion, he didnt know how America could find that scary at all. He took another sip of teh vodka
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:45 pm

America smiled at the Brit's offer, "Sure I beer sounds like it would be good thanks." He turned over to the Russian and said, 'I'll try to get used to it, but only for you big guy." he laughed a bit, scratching the back of his head nervously. He said, "Man I didn't know you guys drank, I must be really lame, but don't worry I'll warm up to it soon. Wanna watch another movie, the other was totally scary Russia, how could you not be scared?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:46 pm

Lovino had been chatting with Arthur and Antonio would he noticed Maria walk through the gates, "Eh! Maria! Ragazza! Over here!" Lovino called, as he waved for her to come over to him and his little group, when she got to him, he looked her over and smirked, "You look very lovely today Maria~ Just as usual." Lovino said smiling unable to help himself from flirting a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:51 pm

Russia just turned his head and smiled at America. "Well, we could play on of Americas games, I have never tried one" He said happly, "What kind of games do you play?" He softly asked, already felling a bit dumb about having never plaied the games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:52 pm

Oliver grinned widely, "I'll try to sneak some when I can, Arthur a light weight so we don't usually have it stocked up." Oliver said while hugging the american closer, "I don't drink often but when I do i can hold my liquor pretty well love and the movie wasn't that scary love, it was quite predictable." Oliver said in a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:54 pm

Maria heard Lovi and looked up nd saw him waving to her. Smiling she walked over to here him and the others were standing. Lovino looked up and down at him making her feeling a bit embarased. " Lovino smirked, "You look very lovely today Maria~ Just as usual. " He said smiling, making Maria blush. "Um, g-gracias Lovi, you look good to." She still wondered why his flirting still effected her, 'You would think I would be able to brush it off by now...'
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:55 pm

America said, "Sure we'll play one of my games, shooting games should be right up your alley, so we'll play Black ops." he smiled at how affectionate Oliver was and said, "Glad you can hold your liquor, man your room mate sounds like such a prude." he laughed. Then said, "Nu uh, I thought one of them was gonna live, but they all ended up dying !"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:59 pm

Russia smield "At my home, there is no drinking age, you can spend all night at a bar and get to see real Russian "hospatality" " He giggled, Russians were cold poeple unless they were talking over a nice drink. He picked up a game controller, only able to tell it was a controle becuse the of teh gaming logo on teh front. He wache teh game, and sighed, trying to learn how to damn thing worked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:03 pm

Lovino smiled, "Thank you ragazza~" Lovino said laughing and grinned at her blushing face, he thought it was adorbable that he could still get her flustered with just simple compliments, "Well mi raggaza I'm so glad we're going to the same school, do you know what class your in? Maybe you're in the same divison as me and tomato bastard." Lovino said looping an arm around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:04 pm

England shifted, slightly uncomfortable with so many people around him at once. He looked over at the girl that Lovino was waving to and gave her a shy wave as well. He didn't want to be rude. He glanced over at Antonio, who seemed rather lost in his own little world. He had a feeling that it was something that happened frequently based on the laid back attitude of the larger man. He twiddled his fingers for a few moments, feeling rather embarrassed about this entire ordeal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:07 pm

She blushed even more with Lovi's arm around her. "Um sure here's my schedule." Maria handed him the schedule "I have no idea where to go though, I'm completely lost..." She tried to smile, feeling like a fool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:07 pm

Japan had just opened his mouth to speak when an extremely flamboyant boy, resembling the other from the second group he'd spotted, walked over. He quickly shut his mouth and watched awkwardly as the three conversed. He sighed inwardly, I suppose I won't be making many friends this year either... I just can't seem to keep up with everyone else. He shook his head, trying to get the thought out of his mind; he would try to be more optimistic this year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:08 pm

Oliver grinned sheepishly, "He's alright for the most part but he is a bit of a prude." Oliver admitted picking up another controlling, he remembered playing this game a bit before and decided to go with just holding a knife, he like dto sneak up on people in this game. "Alright let's play!" Oliver cheered happily, "In my home we use to let thirteen year olds drink beer because our water wasn't clear enough, but Arthur never seemed to actually develop a tolorance for it." Oliver said giggling.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:11 pm

America picked up his controller and said, "We're all on different teams, defend your men!" he said, and said, "Whoa, your water was dirty and you guys had to rink beer that sounds pretty epic." and began to shoot and turned to the Russian, who looked like he was having trouble, "Just press random buttons you'll get it soon, big guy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:15 pm

Russia did as america sead and eveutal started getting colorls, moving around and shotting at the other poeple. He lughed at teh irony that his team emblem was teh hammer and sickyl, he atempted soot at some gu, making the charcter fall over dead. He lughed a bit and continued running around and shotting, slowly getting better at using teh game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:17 pm

Oliver looked behind him to see that the small asian boy had followed him, but he was so quiet that he hadn't noticed him till now, "Hello there love~ no need to be so shy, come over here and we can all play~" Oliver said tugging on the small boys sleeve to try and get him over to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:20 pm

Oliver moved around silently in the game, he knifed the russian and then ran off to do the same to Alfred, giggling quietly as he gloated over his two kills, "I like this game!" Oliver declared happily as he ran about waiting for the to respawn. Oliver couldn't shoot for crap in games but he made a good little assassin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:25 pm

Russia leaned faorwed to the TV. REspawing in the game and shotting at anyone he saw. He was prett good at the quickscoping thing. Running by and being able to hit any thing that looked like was on the other team. He spotted America and shot him, not sure if he hit him or not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:27 pm

Japan moved to take a seat beside the excitable boy and simply watched as they played. He said nothing; if anything, he was sure they're figured out his was in the Asian class--it wasn't like it was difficult to tell. He wished there was some way to erase his shy, quiet nature, but he merely flashed a small smile and sat down. He watched the game intently as the others tried to kill each other virtually. Ah... bonding...
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:30 pm

America shot many soldiers he was good with guns but not melee weapons and when Oliver stabbed him he said, "Aw, come on dude I thoght we were cool." he handed the black haired boy in the back a control, "Here, help me kick there ass, you can be my awesome side kick!" he smiled at the other, 'He sure is quiet.' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gauken Hetalia!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next