Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hetalia Hospital RP

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hetalia Hospital RP Empty
PostSubject: Hetalia Hospital RP   Hetalia Hospital RP EmptySun 05 May 2013, 7:49 pm

Here's the RP Fourm...
(Sign up first plz if you clicked this Fourm first it's under hetalia hospital sign ups)

Go ahead and rp when you want! C:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hospital RP   Hetalia Hospital RP EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 8:21 pm

*Matthew sits alone in the white room* *has his knees pulled up to his chest* *right outside his door is a sign over the window to his room that says "Mentle defect" *he sighs and waits for his next drugging*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hospital RP   Hetalia Hospital RP EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 8:26 pm

"well I need to go check on matthew" the small Italian doctor says to herself. *walks over to Matthews room*
*taps mic a few times* "matthew? can you hear me? are you hungry?" she says "I could bring you some food, what do you want?"
and then she waits for a reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hospital RP   Hetalia Hospital RP EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 8:29 pm

*the young Canadian slowly looks up* *has a crazed look in his eyes* *shakes his head and retreats to the far corner frightened some*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hospital RP   Hetalia Hospital RP EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 8:53 pm

Iceland walks down the plain hallway, looking at his medical papers. He scrolls down the list full of checks, and comes across an empty one. Matthew Williams. He continues down until he sees a door labeled 'Mental defect' and sees the door opened. Dr. Vargas was in there. "Good evening Vargas," he says, "Matthew needs his medication." He walks towards the mental patient slowly, holding out his hands, "Canada, now there's no need for violence..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hospital RP   Hetalia Hospital RP EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 8:58 pm

*looks up frightened* *shakes his head quickly, makes a break for the door Iceland ever so carelessly left open* *he hates the pycho drugs a lot, and his sleeping meds because it makes him hallucinate* *twitching every so often* *he hates shots a lot, and that's the only way he can get meds*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hospital RP   Hetalia Hospital RP EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 9:12 pm

-Mathew makes it out- No! Matthew! Come back! Iceland you go to the left and I will go to the right, the hall ways meet down at the bottom
He will be surrounded. Then I will give him his meds and he will calm down and fall asleep. Ok?
I'll meet you at the end of the hall *runs down the hall*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hospital RP   Hetalia Hospital RP EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 9:17 pm

*running as fast as he can* *wants to get home, back in Ontario, and be with Kuma- oh whatever his name is.......* *stumbling Down the hall* *looking for the exit franticly,
Shaking uncontrolably, breathing irregular and has a crazed look in his eyes*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hospital RP   Hetalia Hospital RP EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 9:25 pm

*running down the hall* I hope this works huff huff huff, -has the meds in her hands- the girl looks as far as she can see down the hall way, hoping Iceland went the right way, he was new and didn't know this place as well as she did. *glances at watch* oh no, if matthew goes to long with out his meds then
he'll go completely crazy! -still running- huff huff huff *she stumbles and drops her papers* dangit! -papers fly everywhere- "I have to get to matthew though."
_keeps running-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hospital RP   Hetalia Hospital RP EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 9:28 pm

((Oh Canada? You have to type sentences here, even if you are mental. OK?))

"Hey!" Iceland yells frantically. He makes a grab for Matthew, but misses, and stumbles as the patient narrowly escapes through the door. He sighs annoyed and nods at Dr. Vargas, then takes off to the left. 'If I have to chase this Canadian one more time,' he thinks angrily, 'I'll eat my puffin!" He dashes down the stairs and sees a glimpse of a large curl just outside the lobby. "No!" he yells, "Get back here!"
Only the mental rejection just ran faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hospital RP   Hetalia Hospital RP EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 9:32 pm

*has no clue where he's going, running around, trying to find the way out, spots a window* "hmmm should I jump? It couldn't hurt so bad....." *pondering weather or not he should jump* *sighs* *takes his shoe off and bangs on the window, causing it to shatter* *hangs over the window* "here I go, eh?" *about to jump*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hospital RP   Hetalia Hospital RP EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 9:40 pm

sees the Canadian about to jump* NO!! runs over to the window* the girl runs over to the window and try's to grab the hood of the Canadians
hoodie, and right when she try's to grab it the Canadian lets go of the window an falls. Iceland! he jumped out the window!! call
the police! he might get away!! *runs to the elevater* ((yea can you need to use sentences, SORRY MINE ARE SO SHORT I JUST CANT
THINK OF ALOT OF THINGS TODAY))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hospital RP   Hetalia Hospital RP EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 9:43 pm

(( don't tell me how to rp Italy >.> I do as I please )) *falls 10 stories to the ground* *braces himself for impact* *crashes into the ground in a heep* "aaah.... That's going to hurt in the morning....." *gets up and runs* *still has no clue where he is* *looking for a phone*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hospital RP   Hetalia Hospital RP EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 9:50 pm

Iceland finally reaches the room after hearing Fem!Italy's screams. "He's jumped!?" he yells, then runs to the window and sees him escaping into the trees. Iceland curses to himself, 'Stupid! How could I have left the door open?!'. He looks at Dr. Vargas, "I have to follow him. He'll get hurt down there." Then he jumps out the window. As he's falling he thinks, 'This is crazy. I'm going to die.'
Surprisingly, he doesn't. Iceland follows the Canadian into the city and gets out his cellphone as he's running. He dials 911 and tells them what happened.

((Actually Canada I suggest you follow the rules. *sticks out tongue*))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hospital RP   Hetalia Hospital RP EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 10:03 pm

(( NUUUUUU )) *Matthew runs into the city and looks around franticly* *runs to a phone booth and dials his home number* *his adorable little polar bear, Kumajiro, answers the phone* *he answers the phone with his signigure "Who are you?" Matthew sighs and replies, with his normal "Im Canada" he quickly tells kuma what he's done and asks where he is. Kuma tells him he's in Toronto. Matthew thinks to himself "Toronto! That is not in running distance! I need a car!" *his curious deep violet eyes wander to a car for sale and quickly hatches a plan* *runs over, panting* he buys the car from the stupid guy (who was Italian ) and drives off, heading to Ottawa, where he lives*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hospital RP   Hetalia Hospital RP EmptyWed 08 May 2013, 10:16 pm

the Italian girl sighs and steps into the elevator after a few minutes she thinks to herself "somethings not right..."
she looks over to see that the elevator lights had gone off and the elevator was stuck inbetween floors.
AWW DARNIT! (feels that an Italian has been insulted)) and then she takes out her phone and calls Iceland.
"iceland im stuck in the elevator! How am I spoust to help you now!!!" and then waited for him to reply
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hospital RP   Hetalia Hospital RP EmptyThu 09 May 2013, 7:50 pm

Katie lays in bed in pain, she has been having cramps in her stomach for months and didn't know what was it. She was underweight, an IV in her arm giving her liquids to help her from losing the liquids in her body. Trying to rest, even with the severe cramps, she hadn't slept in days due to the pains. She closed her eyes not wanting to stay awake, she had dark circle under her eyes and was tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hospital RP   Hetalia Hospital RP EmptyThu 09 May 2013, 8:09 pm

Iceland, horrified at seeing the Canadian escape, calls the cops again and updates the latest news. Then his phone rings and he pulls it out. It's Feliciana! He flips it open and hears the frantic Italian lady tell him she's stuck in the elevator. "Why did you take the elevator when the sign clearly said 'out of order'? Nevermind. Matthew has escaped for Ottowa, in a car that he bought on credit from some Italian. I'm coming back to the hospital now, I need to finish handing out medication. I am thinking Illinois was next..?" He hung up and started for the hospital.
'Why did I even go into the medical business?' was all could think about.

((Edit: Oopsie, sorry I must not have read it right Smile ))

((Edit again: Crap! Sorry, I'm a derp))

Last edited by Iceland on Thu 09 May 2013, 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hospital RP   Hetalia Hospital RP EmptyThu 09 May 2013, 8:15 pm

(( PS Toronto, where I said the hospital was, is in Canada, lol, and you said I was going to Canada...... Just found that amusing~ XD )) the Canadian drives quickly down the interstate, sees the cops coming for him and goes faster. " oh, maple..... Cops! Seriously! Can't an insane Canadian go home peacefully!" *on his way to Ottawa*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hospital RP   Hetalia Hospital RP EmptyThu 09 May 2013, 8:28 pm

shoot! WHY DIDNT I SEE THE SIGNN! *sits on the elevator floor* *looks up at the ceiling*
hmm whats this *takes vent off ceiling* (when she took the vent off the ceiling it had a hole big
enuff for her to crawl through) *crawls thro the hole* *starts climbing up*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hospital RP   Hetalia Hospital RP EmptyThu 09 May 2013, 9:12 pm

Iceland enters the hospital and is greeted by the woman at the counter, who seems a little startled that he's here. "Oh, Dr. Steilsson!" she says, "I didn't see you leave!"
"I jumped out the window." He replies, and goes up the stairs and to elevator where Feliciana would be. He knocks on the door and presses his ear against it. "Are you okay there...?" Hearing nothing, he shrugs walks over to Canada's room. He stoops down and picks up his papers from where he dropped them. He looks down the long list of patients and puts an 'X' over Matthew Williams. The next name on the list is Katie F. Jones. He sighs to himself and walks to her room next door. "Hello... I have come to check up on you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hospital RP   Hetalia Hospital RP EmptyThu 09 May 2013, 9:21 pm

The police eventually catches Matthew, and calls the hospital to inform them that he has been captured. Matthew sighs, sitting in the back of the police car. The blonde speaks aloud to himself "oh maple........ Why......."
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hospital RP   Hetalia Hospital RP EmptyThu 09 May 2013, 9:43 pm

Katie slept for an hour or two, then being woken up, she opens her eyes slowly seeing the doctor, "Alright...." she said weakly, she slowly sits up, wincing in pain from the cramps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hospital RP   Hetalia Hospital RP EmptyThu 09 May 2013, 9:53 pm

Iceland looked at Katie - she had gotten much worse. He walked up to her and placed his hand on her forehead, "Oh, it seems you have the fever again." Then he sees her pained expression, "Cramps?" She nods and he goes to the closet to get out some tylenol and other important medicines with long names. He goes to the mini fridge in her room and gets out some ginger ale for her and pours it into a cup sitting on the counter, "Here, take these." And hands her multiple pills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hospital RP   Hetalia Hospital RP EmptyThu 09 May 2013, 10:04 pm

The cops take the young blonde Canadian back to the hospital. Matthew sulks in shame in the back off the cop car. The cops go in and get a doctor to put Matthew wear he's supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Hospital RP   Hetalia Hospital RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Hetalia Hospital RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next