Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gauken Hetalia!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Gauken Hetalia! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 3:48 am

Russia looked at the newcomer and cocked his head to one side. "Im Ivan, Euro class, Russian divison. Im Russia" He said, felling even more odd and uncomtrble in his own skin.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 3:52 am

Alfred turned to the boy who looked like the boy in the other group and his grinned turned into a bright smile, "hey! i'm Alfred F Jones, also know as America, North American division." it wasn't a big group, so they had to collab with South American division too. He outstretched his hand to shake the others, " awesome to meet 'cha"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 3:56 am

Oliver held out a hand shyly, "Pleasure to meet you love." Oliver said shaking the taller boy's hand, Oliver blushed when he realized he used one of his petnames on a boy he just met, "Sorry, I tend to call a lot of people love just so you know." Oliver told him laughing nervously while shifting on his feet and messing with his bag. He looked at the loud american and shyly shook his hand, "Nice to meet you Alfred, I'm a part of the England so that boy over there looks a lot like me." Oliver said shaking his hand smiling, he found he liked these guys already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:02 am

Russia blushed a bit at the use of the un-russian term. Saying that is Russia ment that someone wanted to get with you. He shook it off and marked it up to caltural misunderstanding. He nodded and smiled. "Thats ok, you like almost alot diffrent than that enlgand." He said, they looked teh same somewhat, but this england dressed diffrent, talked diffrent, was just diffrent. He looked down at his sweater and was tempted to put it on.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:03 am

America heard the word love and said, "Ah don't worry about it, we all got our thing." he laughed a bit, he thought the smaller boy was cute, he looked so nervous and said, "No wonder you guys look so much a like, same country." he pouted a bit and said, "I can't believe it, all the cool kids are in the Euro division, this totally blows." he turned to Ivan and said, "Man I wish had class with you guys."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:10 am

Russia smield and giggled "It dose, we could just ditch teh first day and go to my dorm, all teh Russian divsion nations stay in teh same building. He put his hand on both of the others sleevs, pulling them along slitghly. "It will be fun~ We can go anywhere for the day,Da?" He said smiling adn hoping that they both went along with it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:12 am

Oliver grinned as he heard Ivan said he thought he was different from his 1p, usually people just lumped them together as one person, not even realizing that they were the most different people in the word, "Thanks." Oliver said smiling at the russian and then he turned to the american, "Yeah, we share the same country, it kind of sucks since we're so different but we manage, for the most part I don't Arthur realizes I'm there." Oliver said giving a small laugh and looking at the American's pouting face, "Maybe I'll sneak into your class, s'not like I'm actually needed in the euro division with Arthur being there already." Oliver said smiling at the american.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:17 am

Oliver bite his lower lip thinking, that did sound better then going to class, he could just get all the information on what happened anyways from Arthur when they got back to their dorms, he almost chuckled, Arthur didn't even realize they were sharing a dorm, but Oliver didn't get much say in matter seeing as the russian had grabbed his sleeve and was already pulling him away with him, "That does sound better then going to class today." Oliver agreed smiling.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:18 am

America laughed and said, "You seem a lot more laid back and that would be awesome if you did, everyone speaks Spanish except for me and my bro Matt." America thought that sharing a country must have sucked, "That sucks but you can leave all the work to him, so there's an upside." he then turned to hear what the tall Russian had to say and was dragged, it seemed like his personality completely changed and said, "Ditching sounds fun, we play video games and watch movies, you guys are great!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:23 am

Russia smield, not being a bit more comtroble around America, but still a bit couruse about the 2p england. He pulled tehm both along, to the Russian dorms. "i would want to get somthing from m dorm, Da?" He asked, hoping that it was not to much. He let go of tehm, being sure that they would alow it. He turned to America "We can meet at your dorm, Da? I will meet you there" He said smiling and tehn turning and running to his dorm, he sighed and walked in him dorm, simple, clean, and nromal, nothing amazing. He picked up a bottle of vodak, hiding it in his coat and walking to teh 2p and America. He held the bottle openl in his hand. Not thinking it was odd to be drinking.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:30 am

America was dragged to the Russian's dorm and worn the smile as he looked around the area. He saw the Russian and said, "Sure dude, we'll meet you at my dorm." which he shared with some random student he didn't know yet. He said, "Come on Oliver." waving him over and saw the Russian come back out and turned around, "That was qui-" and saw the bottle of vodka in his hands and said, "Um....dude, I don't think we're allowed to drink on campus." 'Who drinks in the morning?' he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:34 am

Russia just smiled, "You western nations have drinking ages,Da? 21 and 18? In Russia, ther is no such thing, I follow my laws, why should I not enjoy it?" He said smile melting in to a soft smirk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:37 am

Oliver agreed with the American, watching movies and playing games did sound better then going to class, he followed Alfred as Ivan went to get something from his room and when the Russian returned, Oliver was surprised to see he had a bottle of vodka, Oliver usually tried to follow the rules but he never saw the harm in breaking rules once in awhile, Oliver nudged Alfred, "It's fine love, as long as we don't get caught right? And it's the afternoon somewhere in the world right?" Oliver continued grinning, he moved over to the russian grinning, "I agree with Ivan." Oliver said.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:39 am

America put his hands up defensively, "Alright, just warning you, it's cool with me I guess." he wasn't about following rules but more for the good of the people, saving and helping them was his main priority. He was reassured by Oliver who had a point, as long as he didn't get caught, "You can count on me to cover for you." he tol the Russian with a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:45 am

He smield at America and 2p, "Thank you, but I can cover my self, how do you think I manged to hid this from my boss for so long?" He smiled and walked with the 2 to Americas dorm. He felt a bit emabrrest, he didnt know how to play and video games, mainly becasue there were none in his technology dead nation. He still follwen teh others to Americas dorm, eventual getting there, he let America walk in first and followed behind him. He still felt a bit odd, sitting on teh couch and atempting not to step on anything on teh horrificly messy dorm, they had been here a day, and it was a warzone.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:49 am

America led them to his dorm and opened the door littered with dirty clothes and some wrappers and said, "It's kinda a mess so just step over stuff or kick them out of the way." there were cables and it looked like he had all the major game systems hooked to his TV, "What do you guys wanna do first, movie or video games?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:54 am

Oliver grinned at his new friends, if he ever tried to do stuff like this with Arthur he would kill him but these two seemed pretty good with anything, he pat the russian's arm, "Good skill love, I have some cupcakes in my bag too if we get hungry." Oliver also added, he was a bit nervous about playing games, he was more of guy who liked to cook in his spare time, they entered the American's dorm and Oliver crinkled his noise at the smell and garbage and insantly set to work picking uop trash so that he could move around, he hated dirty places, that at least something him and his 1p shared in common. "Can we watch a movie first?" Oliver asked a she threw some wrappers away and threw some clothes in a corner as he took a seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:57 am

Russia shifed still not entrily commroble with being touched. He sat down and nodded in agreement at 2p's segestion. He though it would be fun to watch a moive, all teh of good moives seemed to be made in America, the massive moives that evernation saw and loved. Even a few that had made it to Russia before. He simled and brought his knees up to his chest, putting his sweater back on and pushing his face in teh warm fabric.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:01 am

America looked at 2P picking up some trash and said, "Ah, you don't need to do that." he saw nothing wrong with his room and said, "Sure we can." he went over and the xbox was already set up, "What are you guys in the mood for?' he asked looking at them crouching down to where his movies were, "I got super hero, scary movies, action, comedy, and 1 romance, eh I don't know where it came from, but yeah! Pick one and we can watch it." he was glad he made some new friends, people usually didn't like him so much and thought he was annoying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:04 am

Oliver scooted closer to the russian, cuddling up to him, "I hope you don't mind Ivan, I like to cuddle during movies and you're just so warm looking~" Oliver said nuzzling closer, "Lets watch a scary movie!" Oliver said exictdly and then pat the seat next to him, "Hurry up already and come sit by me~!" Oliver said grinning widely at his new friends, people often thought he was weird because the way he dressed and acted but these two didn't seem to mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:06 am

Russia looked at America controll the odd gaming sstem, he wanted to see how to use it, but not when they were all wanting to do somthing, it was not teh time to experiment with odd games. He mover over a bit, putting a decint amout of space inbetween him and the others. He turned his head. He had seen all the other kinds of moives from America, but 1. "Lets watch teh scary movie,Da?" He asked, looking at America and hoping he liked teh idea. All the other movies had perdicable story lines, but he still wated to see the genre of moive
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:10 am

America said, "Scary it is." he loved scary movies, "I don't like watching them alone, so you guys are here to keep me safe." he picked a random one out and plopped it into the xbox turning of he light and flopping onto the couch. He found the remote and pressed play, "Oh man this is gonna be so awesome!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:17 am

Oliver felt the Russian scoot away and he moved after him, not easily deterred, for good measuring hooking his arm around Ivan's arm and then pulling the American closer to him so that he was sandwiched in the middle of the taller boys, "See if any of us get scarced we can just all hug each other!" Oliver declared happily, watching the tv intently, as he enjoyed the presence of his new friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:22 am

Russia felt a bead of sweat form on his forhead. He let the brit hold him, still being a little uncomtroble. He turned to the movie. Why am i even watching this? He though, the moive was so dumb and stupid, that he could not deribe it. He kept a board face at cheesy scean where a girl is in teh shower and is murdered by some guy in a hockey mask... He looked at the others, seeing if he could tell what they though about the moive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:40 am

Oliver was a bit bored with the movie for a better lack words, he thought it would be good but it was cliche, and the way the blood splattered was all wrong and messy and killer had no special thing about him minus the fact he seemed to really hate naked teenae girls, he yawned a bit as he watched yet another naked chick run fom the killer, he nuzzled into the russian who looked equally bored, ”Hey love how about we crack open that bottle of vodka of yours, maybe the movie will seem better.” Oliver suggested smirking, hoping the russian would open the bottle to drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gauken Hetalia!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next