Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gauken Hetalia!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Gauken Hetalia! Empty
PostSubject: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 2:20 am

((as you know, gauken Hetalia takes place at a school/acadamy, your class is what continet your nation is on and have fun with it! Super power nations get to claim smaller nations and smaller nations get to revolt! *no claiming ALL the nations, 2 tops* ^^ have fun and keep you grads up!))
Back to top Go down

Gauken Hetalia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 2:27 am

England sighed as he waited around the courtyard. He was new to this school and had been placed in the 'European' class (understandably due to his being European...) and had so far met exactly zero of his new classmates. He rested his head on his hand and crossed his legs. His slim torso stretched slightly, revealing a bit of skin and his long legs were constrained by the skinny jeans he was wearing. Why the hell did I wear these again?! He asked himself.
Back to top Go down

Gauken Hetalia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 2:39 am

Romano stomped onto the courtyard, his headphones blaring as he looked around, he wore a black short sleeved hoodie, with comfortable skinny jeans, a small Italian flag hanging from his neck as a pendent and his pack back also sported the Italian flag, he was placed in the European class and got dropped off early, he looked around seeing if he could find any of his classmates, he looked around and saw another student hanging out in the courtyard, Romano's eyes traveled to the students ass, "Damn, nice ass." Romano thought as he smirked as he snuck up on the blonde, "Hey newbie, what class are you in and nice ass you got there in those tight jeans~" Romano said in a teasing tone, he had never seen this kid before.

Last edited by Romano on Sun 27 Jan 2013, 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Gauken Hetalia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 2:44 am

The Englishman jumped slightly and turned to see a tanned, very hot Italian boy standing behind him. He flushed at the boy's word choice and began stuttering, "I-I... tha-thank you... I think..." He mumbled before adding, "I-I... I'm A-Arthur. Arthur Kirkland. In the European class, English division. A-And you are?" He let his eyes graze over the hot Italian boy in front of him and noticed they were about the same size. He was probably a bit taller than the brunette though.
Back to top Go down

Gauken Hetalia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 2:47 am

Russia walked on to the campus, waring jeans, A out of uniform black t-shirt, with a think, to bog sweater over him. He shifted, waring this was not normal felling, just to strange of fell. He sighed and walked on, carrying a binder and thinking about the class, the euro class. He didnt know why he was here, but he was forced to attend as a nation.
Back to top Go down
America

America

Gauken Hetalia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 2:54 am

America ran out to the court yard he was looking for new friend and was sporting a Captain America shield shirt and jeans that looked fashionably ripped. He spotted some guy who looked like a loner and decided to introduce him he said, "Yo! I'm Alfred F Jones, North American division what's your name?" looking up at the guy who was taller than him.
Back to top Go down

Gauken Hetalia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 2:55 am

Spain ran through the gates of the academy, with his bag trailing behind him. He was running late. I shouldn't have admired that sunrise for too long... he thought, as he finally got to the courtyard. He was wearing a red button-down shirt (that was buttoned wrong in some places), and a silver cross hung around his neck. He sighed, and looked at his orientation pamphlet. "European class..." he said to himself, as he started to walk from the courtyard. "It should probably be around here, somewhere..."
Back to top Go down

Gauken Hetalia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 2:55 am

Romano smiled as he watched the boy get flustered, "Your welcome, I just call it as I see it, my names Lovino Vargas, European class, Italian, Spanish divsion." Romano told him crossing his arms over his black short-sleeve hoodie, he tilited his head to the side as he looked England up and down, the boy was a bit taller then him but he had a nice slender bulid and a pretty soft face, well minus the crazy eyebrows but for some reason Romano found the boy quite cute, "So I take it you got here early too, you seem new so if you want you can hang out with me today even if we don't have the same classes." Romano informed him, he was sure his spanish friend wouldn't mind if he sat with them.
Back to top Go down

Gauken Hetalia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 3:00 am

Russia turned to the kid who had said somthing. He pushed put a arm over his head, pulling his hood over his face/sholder and pushing his face in to the fabric. He loved sweaters, warm and big and soft. He pulled the too big sleave over his hands. "Uh...Ivan, Euro class, Russian divsion." He quitly said "Im Russia..." He said a second later. Holding his binder tighter.
Back to top Go down

Gauken Hetalia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 3:01 am

Arthur perked up at the thought immediately and gave the boy a soft, shy smile, "S-sure L-Lovino." He said quietly. He noticed just how cute the other boy looked in his tight short-sleeved hoodie and a pair of jeans. His hair was a medium-toned brown and he had unmarred, tan skin. Like mocha. England blushed, realizing that he was checking the boy out, "S-so, what now?" He asked, his voice was still quiet.
Back to top Go down
America

America

Gauken Hetalia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 3:04 am

America grinned to the boy, why was he covering up, it was hot, "Dude, what's with the hoodie, it's freakin' hot out here, anyway I'm America, I think I forgot to mention that, but you probably knew that, who doesn't know me, that sucks we don't have class together." he could just talk on and on about nonesense.
Back to top Go down

Gauken Hetalia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 3:05 am

"H-hey Romano~!" Spain said, finally finding someone who looked familiar. He ran up to the copper-haired boy, still panting from his previous rush. "It looks like I still made it on time." He laughed, and put his pamphlet back in his bag. In his tired state, he noticed late that there was another boy with them--someone he had never seen before. "Who's your new friend~?" Spain asked, eyeing England. "Hola amigo, my name is Antonio. Buut... you can call me, Spain." he said, reaching his hand towards England. He felt like they were going to get along, somehow.
Back to top Go down

Gauken Hetalia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 3:09 am

Kiku Honda quietly made his way into the school yard. Being a new student, he decided to survey the area before delving in farther. He saw two groups already formed. One with a bright, sunny man talking to another whom seemed a bit ominous. The other had a group of three. One looked highly embarrassed, another looked oblivious and the third looked a tad smug. Kiku shifted, his jeans riding up. He pulled at them slightly and adjusted his T-shirt. He looked around again and felt a little lost.
Back to top Go down

Gauken Hetalia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 3:10 am

Romano grinned and adjusted his earphones so they hung around his neck, "No need to be so shy eye-brows, were buddies now!" Romano said slapping him on the back, Romano then noticed his friend Spain, "Hey there's my other friend over coming this way, he's kind of dumb but he means well." Romano said waving to Spain, "Your always running late tomato bastard, you need an alarm clock...or a bigger brain at least." Romano muttered, "This is my new friend Arthur, he's new." Romano explained, gesturing to England.
Back to top Go down

Gauken Hetalia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 3:10 am

Russia shook his head "Its not that warm, and the sweater issoft and warm..." He said, being a bit carful around America. He was loud, and open, and..so...just...odd. He looked around, not sure what to do at this point. "Yah, I think that we can still talk around the classes,Da?" He said being extramly unsure about the other. He was getting hot, the sun was buring him in his black sweater, so took it off, nervsly shifting it up and off, holding it and still felling a bit warm in his black t-shirt
Back to top Go down

Gauken Hetalia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 3:14 am

England blushed again at both the new nickname and the rough introduction. He cleared his throat and said politely, "I-I'm Arthur Ki-Kirkland. Nice to meet you. I'm European class English division." He shook the man's hand and noticed how much larger he was. He nearly dwarfed Lovino and himself. Not that he was fat, just very tall in general. He blushed all over again. He was good looking and physically Arthur's type... but then... so was Lovino. He cleared his mind of these thoughts.
Back to top Go down

Gauken Hetalia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 3:19 am

"I actually woke up early today. I just... got caught up watching the sunset as I was drinking my coffee." Spain said, laughing nervously. He firmly shook England's hand and eyed him a little more, noticing his tight jeans. That must be... really uncomfortable. he thought, seeing as how the fabric was sticking to his skin. He looked good in it, however. "It's nice to know you'll be with me and Roma then~ We'll make sure to show you around." he said, patting Roma on the back.
Back to top Go down

Gauken Hetalia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 3:20 am

Lovino watched Arthur introduce himself to Antonio, smirking at Arthur's blushing face, "Look how adorable this guy is tomato bastard, he's so shy and now he's our friend before anybody else, isn't that awesome!" Lovino said while wrapping an arm around Arthur and akwardly trying to reach Antonio to do the same, Lovino was unusually happy this morning and it showed.
Back to top Go down
America

America

Gauken Hetalia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 3:20 am

America turned to see that some other cliches have already formed, with a sandy blond, and boy about the other boys height with a strange looking curl and and Burnett who towered over them. Then he looked over and saw a lone student who looked Asian by himself. He had seen Russia take off the sweat and saw a glimpse of skin and turned his head and tugged on his sleeve, "Hey dude, let's go talk to that kid over there he looks kinda lonely."
Back to top Go down

Gauken Hetalia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 3:24 am

England goes cherry red and bites his lip, "L-Lovino... what are you doing?" He mumbled out, barely able to keep his words loud enough for others to hear. He had always been easily flustered and the fact that this boy seemed to find amusement in it made Arthur feel a little vulnerable. He unknowingly leaned into the Italian. He uncrossed his slim, long legs and stretched them out. He may not be the best looking, but he knew his legs were hot. It was the one quality he was sure of in himself.
Back to top Go down

Gauken Hetalia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 3:25 am

"He is." Spain said, still looking into England's eyes. It was a beautiful shade of green--lighter than his, but they shone bright in the early sun. "We'll all be best of friends, no~?" Spain laughed, and let himself be pulled into Romano's grasp. He's... really happy today...

Last edited by Spain on Sun 27 Jan 2013, 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Gauken Hetalia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 3:25 am

Russia shifted away from America touch, felling nothing but awayqrd in his own skin. He walked over to the black haired kid. He looked down and let America introduce himself first. He said a simple 'Hi' and looked back down, not knowing why all of these poeple were so strange. He turned his head slightly, America seemed to want to gather all teh loners and be freinds with them.
Back to top Go down
America

America

Gauken Hetalia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 3:27 am

America went up to the Asian boy said, "What's up I'm Alfred F Jones, also known as America." pointing to himself and said, "That's Russia, Euro division." introducing Ivan and said, "What's your name, you seem like a cool kid who could use some friends and I'm your man."
Back to top Go down

Gauken Hetalia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 3:29 am

Lovino was an affectionate guy when he was happy, Lovino didn't catch what the blonde said but noticed when the blonde leaned into him, Lovino held him tighter, Lovino's eyes traveling to look at Arthur's out stretched legs, god he had really nice legs, He smiled at Arthur, giving him a wink before turning his attention to Antonio, "Of course we will idiot." Lovino answered excitdley.
Back to top Go down

Gauken Hetalia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 3:44 am

Oliver walked into the court yard nervously, he wore his favorite purple sweater vest and underneath a nicely pressed pink dressed shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and a bright baby blue tie, his pink and blue eyes looking around shyly at his new school, he carried his bag on one shoulder that had a cupcake on it as a design as he looked around, he saw two two groups, one with a guy who kind of looked like him, a short Italian that had the flag of Italy sowed on his back pack and a very tall man, the next group had a very loud boy, a tall nervous looking russian and a small quiet asian, Oliver fidgeted where stood before making up his descion to go over to the group with the loud boy, blonde boy, "Ello, my names Oliver Kirkland, European class, english divsion." Oliver said shyly, hoping that they heard him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gauken Hetalia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gauken Hetalia!   Gauken Hetalia! Empty

Back to top Go down

Gauken Hetalia!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next