Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coffee Shop Girls

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 4 EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 8:49 pm

Ashley nodded, "Sounds fair enough....If I were to know who my parents are and what they gave me I'd stay close to it too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Jun 2013, 6:32 pm

" Yeah.. " Ariz agrees. She's glad Ashley had understood. She didn't really know many cities all that well. Except for DC. Just thinking about him would have made her blush in frustration. Luckily, her thoughts were not to wander to the subject of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 4 EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 4:22 pm

Ashley giggled and looked at Ari. "You aren't telling me something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 4 EmptyTue 02 Jul 2013, 8:14 pm

" Not telling you wha- " Ariz asks until she cut herself off. She knew what Ashley was probably guessing about. " Well... There is one city I know a whole bunch about. It's Washington DC. He irks me so damn much. " Ariz grumbles. He made her play strip tag once and she was going to beat the shit out of him for it eventually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 4 EmptyTue 16 Jul 2013, 10:43 pm

Ashley giggled, "Sure he irks you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Jul 2013, 6:18 pm

" Yeah.. " Ariz replies with a nod. It was true. He did infact make her want to murder him. But, she would never do that since DC was also kind of nice to her at times. For a second Ariz stops to think. Nope. He was always a jerk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Jul 2013, 9:16 pm

Ashley laughed slightly. "Umm...Ari..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 4 EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013, 5:41 pm

" Yes? " Ariz asks, feeling a little bad for sharing how much she was irked by DC. Carefully, Ariz took a deep breath and steadily let it out. She felt a little calmer than she had before, making that a good thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 4 EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 4:25 pm

Ashley shakes her head, "Nevermind..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 4 EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 5:40 pm

" Oh, okay. " Ariz says with a small nod. She kind of wondered what she was going to tell her but decided not to ask since she obviously didn't want to say it now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 4 EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013, 10:29 am

Ashley smiled at her friend. "So what movie do you want to watch?" She wouldn't complain to much she never got very many female friends to hang around with so this was nice for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 4 EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013, 8:20 pm

" What do you have? I don't really mind what we watch. " Ariz says with a small nod. She wondered if Ashley had Dances With Wolves. She liked that movie a whole bunch and she usually watches it when she is in a sad, or angry mood. Somehow, it helps her feel better on days she really needs cheering up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coffee Shop Girls
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4