Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coffee Shop Girls

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

girls - Coffee Shop Girls Empty
PostSubject: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls EmptySat 18 May 2013, 7:27 pm

(( This is just a role-play between me and Fem!Romania ^^))

Arizona, being one to work a bunch and get tired quite often decided that working in a coffee shop would be wonderful. It gives her the chance to work, and if she gets tired she can just buy some coffee for herself. She lets out a sigh, remembering why this was such a good idea. It was peaceful and she would hopefully not be bothered as much as she would be when she would be out guarding the reservation for her beloved tribe in which she lived so close with.

The air was warm and she felt like this day was the best she could have in her life. All she needed was someone to chat a little with, even though she didn't speak very often. It was nice to speak once in a while when needed, or when lonely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls EmptySat 18 May 2013, 7:40 pm

FemRomaina smiled as she walked into the shop where she worked. She looked over to the counter and saw the new girl. After going back and changing into the uniform she walked back out and smiled at the girl. "Hi there I'm FemRomania but you can call me Ashley. I take it you're the new girl?" Ashley was always one to enjoy the nice days mainly because it meant that her brothers would be out and about so she wouldn't be getting calls every ten minutes while she's trying to work. She was a girl of whole different kind one second she could be like Feliciano the next she could be like Lovino.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls EmptySat 18 May 2013, 11:20 pm

" Oh, I'm Arizona and you can call me Ariz.. Yes, I am the new girl too. " Arizona replies in her usual quiet monotone voice. She was always soft spoken, using no emotion in her voice most of the time. Her big brother Mexico had taught her not to do so. She was to never show fear, or any emotion at that. The only object she found comfort in was her stuffed rabbit, Mr. Fluffy. She only took him out when around her sister Illi and her uncle Mattie. She just felt safe around them most of the time and sometimes gave her hugs. She has problems where she feels alone sometimes so a hug would cheer her up on the inside even if it didn't show on the outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls EmptySun 19 May 2013, 2:15 am

Ashley smiled, "Well normally it's not all that busy here. Also if I seem to be on my phone a lot my brothers are very dependent on me." She then walked around and set up the shop so that they could open it. As she turned to a table and looked out the window she saw a line already forming. She walked back to the counter and sighed, "Today is gonna be a busy day."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls EmptySun 19 May 2013, 5:35 pm

" Well, it wouldn't be business if it isn't all that busy. " Ariz says, walking with Ashley to the counter. " So what shall I do? Would you like me to make the coffee? " She asks quietly. Whatever it was, she could work faster than some, meaning if she is in your services she is a good employee. Ariz had a lot on her mind, but she could push past her thoughts as if they were never there. She wants to make a good impression on her first day and doesn't want any of her thoughts to mess with her now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls EmptySun 19 May 2013, 10:09 pm

Ashley smiled, "That's very true. Just be happy and friendly to everyone who comes in the door and make things as you need them. Here we pride ourselves on everything being cooked to order." She then went from behind the counter and opened the doors. As soon as she returned to the counter the line started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls EmptyTue 21 May 2013, 9:16 pm

Ariz internally kicks herself. She isn't well known for smiling. " Happy thoughts.. " She thought to herself, trying to put on a smile. She could only put a weak and pathetic looking smile on for the moment. Well, it is worth the try and she would be happy to take on the challenge of doing so. As people came in, she kept her smile( with slight difficulty ) and tried her best to be as nice as possible. " Hello! " She says as the people come inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls EmptyTue 21 May 2013, 10:54 pm

Ashley smiled as she went around serving her customers a few of them smiled at Ariz. One customer looked up with a smile and said, "Ash? Is she new?" Ashley nodded, "Yeah she is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 12:38 am

Ariz was glad that she wasn't upsetting people like she ends up doing when trying a little too hard. She wanted to make sure everyone was happy and wouldn't mind if she was forcing herself to do things. Whenever she looks in the mirror she thinks smiles didn't fit her, but she guessed that it was contageous since others were smiling back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 9:48 pm

Ashley smiled as she floated around the shop. She was happy to have help and that people liked Ariz. Hopefully she would like the job and Ashley could keep the extra help around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 10:11 pm

Ariz already knew it. She was for surely going to keep this job for the longest of times she could until her boss says something about it. It was strange to not be taking orders that fly by her for hours so she felt weird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 10:16 pm

Ashley smiled as she watched the younger girl work. The girl was such a natural, she would defiantly be staying. Ashley was so glad that it rubbed off on everyone, the customers left happier then when they came in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 10:23 pm

Ariz wanted to ask questions as of what else she is to do for the day but she didn't feeling it would be troublesome. She felt her cheeks starting to hurt. This smiling hurt after a while to her. She was happy to be at work but couldn't show it without a small ache. She'd do anything to make others happy though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls EmptyFri 24 May 2013, 12:25 am

Ashley smiled as the amount of customers died down and the work load lightened. After work she was going to ask Ari to stay on full time. All the costumers loved her all day and she did a really good job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls EmptySat 25 May 2013, 1:44 am

" Hey, would it be okay if we can exchange numbers? I am in need of a friend.. " Ariz asks after she had walked over to Ashley. She pulled out her pale orange cellphone with her number on the screen. She needed a friend to talk to here and there that wasn't one of her siblings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls EmptyThu 30 May 2013, 10:47 pm

Ashley smiled and pulled out a blue yellow and red phone. "Sure Ari. I'd love that." She was glad to be making a friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 10:46 pm

" Okay. My number is 480-698-3479. " Ariz says with a slightly shy voice. She was so immensely excited to have someone to talk to that wasn't a sibling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 1:06 pm

Ashley smiled as she put the number in her phone and texted Ari. 'Hey Ari it's Ashley.' "It's so nice to have a girl friend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 11:44 pm

Ariz internally smiles. " Indeed it is nice. No one usually wants to talk to me so it's nice to finally have someone who wants to. " She says as she looks at the text she had gotten. She saves Ashley's number to her contacts from the text and puts it in her pocket so when she gets home she can talk to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls EmptyFri 07 Jun 2013, 12:34 am

Ashley smiled, "Hey Ari after work on Saturday do you maybe wanna go to the mall and have some girl time? It's got to be a pain living with all those guys and America."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls EmptyFri 07 Jun 2013, 12:48 am

" Sure, I'd love to go with you. Living with them is kind of hard, but I'm not dependent on them. I live alone down in Mesa. It is actually quite calming there. At times I go and visit America though, or stay with uncle Mattie. " Ariz was delighted to go somewhere. It wasn't very often she went to the mall or any kind of store for that matter. She learned to do things herself ( cooking, weaving, hunting, ect... ) at a young age.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls EmptyFri 07 Jun 2013, 12:59 am

Ashley smiled, "Don't worry Ari it's going to be a ton of fun. I'd never been shopping till three years ago when Hungry took me out shopping cause I grew out of all of my brothers' stuff from when they were little."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls EmptyFri 07 Jun 2013, 1:08 am

" Okay. I"ll trust you on that. I haven't gone shopping in a while either. " That was a very true statement to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls EmptyFri 07 Jun 2013, 1:17 am

Ashley smiled, "So I'll see you tomorrow ok? I have to get home before the other two burn down the house."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls EmptyFri 07 Jun 2013, 1:22 am

" Alright. See you tomorrow then Ashley. " She smiles a tiny bit, but not to where it's super noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls Empty

Back to top Go down

Coffee Shop Girls
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next