Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coffee Shop Girls

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Jun 2013, 2:19 am

Ashley nodded and then left. She walked home quickly sighing to herself as it started pooring down rain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Jun 2013, 2:38 am

Ariz locked up the shop after putting up the chairs and walked home in the rain. Who needed taxis when she had feet to walk on? She didn't mind the fact it was raining, in fact she loved that it was raining. It didn't rain very much at her home but when it did she was always outside somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Jun 2013, 12:15 pm

Ashley smiled to herself as she reached the door. She was only late by ten minutes but Lovino could deal with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Jun 2013, 10:21 pm

When Ariz finally made it home, she was soaked from head to tow. Since no one was laying on the couch today, she knew she was there alone. She goes to her dresser and gets changed into something light. Ariz quietly lays down on the rug in the living room and begins to read a book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 2 EmptySat 08 Jun 2013, 1:21 pm

She walked in and made it past both her brothers and into her room. She changed and then crawled into bed not wanting to deal with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 2 EmptySat 08 Jun 2013, 8:09 pm

Ariz, almost forgetting she could text Ashley, decided to do so, putting a finely weaved bookmark in to mark the place in which she had stopped at. She texts : Did you manage to get there without getting drenched by the rain?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 2 EmptySat 08 Jun 2013, 9:49 pm

Ashley smiled when she got the text. She smirked and texted back: Yeah I made it though I was ten minutes late. I snuck past Lovino and Feliciano and managed to make it to my room without being pestered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 2 EmptySat 08 Jun 2013, 9:55 pm

Ariz was glad she had made it. She replied with : I'm glad you made it then. I'm actually surprised that when I got home no one was sleeping on the couch. Usually Texas or New Mexico, sometimes even both raid my fridge of all of the rabbit and coyote I hunted for. Oh, brothers. How I hate them but love them all at the same time, you know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 2 EmptySat 08 Jun 2013, 11:33 pm

Ashley smiled, she knew all to well. She texted back: Yeah I totally get that...In fact I don't think my brothers are even home....cause I didn't find them in my bed and I don't hear them in the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 2 EmptySat 08 Jun 2013, 11:52 pm

Ariz tilted her head at the incoming text. She responded with : Well, that might be it, or they're just trying to give you some time alone or something. Are you their big sister by any chance? I'm one of the youngest of all my siblings and they choose to bug me because they are older than I.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 2 EmptySun 09 Jun 2013, 2:04 pm

Ashley laughed when she read the text and texted back: I'm the oldest of the three. I think they're with Spain and Germany....I don't really even want to think about what those four could be doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 2 EmptySun 09 Jun 2013, 7:07 pm

Ariz nodded in understanding. She texted : That's cool that you're older. Sometimes it means you get tons of respect from you're family. If you see Spain then, tell him that Mexico said hi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013, 11:56 am

Ashley smiled when she got the text. She texted: Yeah but sometimes it also means stopping arguments. I will tell Spain that IF I dare go over there to find them. Again do not want to walk in on something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013, 9:04 pm

Ariz put her hand to her mouth to let out a quiet little laugh at the last part of the text. She replies with : True, sometimes it does mean that I guess. That would be pretty awkward if you walk in on something too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013, 2:18 am

Ashley smiled and laughed. She texted: Ari you don't get I've walked in on both my brothers with their respective counter parts before. Let's just say this house is no longer shy about that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013, 7:55 pm

Ariz lets out a small chuckle, replying with : I guess you're right then. Hey, I have a question. It's kind of girly so i'm just going to ask if you'd be willing to answer it for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013, 8:51 pm

Ashley smiled and replied: Sure anything for a friend. If it's girly I really don't care. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013, 9:32 pm

Ariz sighs and replies with: Alright. So there is this guy I like but I never see him anymore. I don't know what to do about it though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013, 9:46 pm

Ashley smiled and replied: Why don't you come on over to my place tonight? My address is in your phone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013, 10:32 pm

Ariz nods and gets her umbrella out as she checks the address. She replies with: Alright. I'll be over in a while, okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013, 10:37 pm

Ashley smiled and texted back: Alright, that should be enough time for me to change and throw some food together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013, 10:45 pm

Ariz nods at the text and grabs her pen off the short little table, copying the address onto her hand. She then changes into her light grey t-shirt, a black pair of shorts and her usual bright red shoes. She puts her phone into her pocket and opens the door to step outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Jun 2013, 2:12 am

Ashley jumped up out of bed and changed and started to throw things together as food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Jun 2013, 2:36 am

Ariz locks the door and opens her umbrella to shield her from the rain. A taxi drives by her and she calls it over to get a ride to Ashley's. She arives and knocks on the front door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Jun 2013, 2:39 am

Ashley smiled as she got up and got the door. "Hey Ari. Come on in."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   girls - Coffee Shop Girls - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coffee Shop Girls
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next