Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An afternoon in the cafe "Los angelitos"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

An afternoon in the cafe "Los angelitos" Empty
PostSubject: An afternoon in the cafe "Los angelitos"   An afternoon in the cafe "Los angelitos" EmptySun 14 Apr 2013, 1:08 am

I was in mi house in front of Puerto Madero. There were much people there because a museum-ship from Uruguay was staying here for a week.
I was rely boring, my American friends were busy because the month. Marta, my cat, was sleeping on my lap.
Pucha, I'm boring, and it's too early to open up the discos
I went to take a shower and I had a good idea. When I finished my shower I publish in fecebook.
Agus Gonzalez
Hey people I have got a super great idea
I am organizing a meeting in the cafe "Los angelitos" at 5
And at the night we can go to a disco

I went to the cafe and sat in the table in front of the bar. And wait.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon in the cafe "Los angelitos"   An afternoon in the cafe "Los angelitos" EmptyTue 16 Apr 2013, 5:32 pm

America was sitting in the country of Argentina, and World Meeting was just held here and all the other nations had gone home, but he had stayed here to site see. He didn't know much about the country, so he didn't know what to do here, he also didn't know Agus very well. He was scrolling around Facebook, his people seemed to like the site that came from his country and spotted that she had posted something 'meeting in the cafe "Los angelitos" at 5"" it peaked his interest, plus he wasn't doing anything else. He looked at the clock and saw it was 4:30. He grinned and said, "I should get goin' then, I need to google maps this bitch!" and punched in the place's name and got directions and printed them out and knitted his eyebrows as he read them. A smile spread across his face and said "Got it! and ran out the hotel he was staying at to find the cafe.

America looked all over and finally spotted the nicely decorated cafe and grinned as he opened the door and stepped in. It was even prettier on the inside. He spotted a familiar looking country and went over to her and poked her and said "Sup, Argentina!" smiling at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon in the cafe "Los angelitos"   An afternoon in the cafe "Los angelitos" EmptySun 05 May 2013, 3:25 pm

I was sitting, talking whit the waiter when USA arrived the cafe.
I stood up and hugged him.
¡Hola gringo! Finally somebody, I began to believe that anyone would come. How are you?
I called the waiter for him to come.
Hey Gringo! Do you want any cafe? Today "Los Angelitos" has a promotion "One cafe and two churros with chocolate and medialunas"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An afternoon in the cafe "Los angelitos"   An afternoon in the cafe "Los angelitos" Empty

Back to top Go down

An afternoon in the cafe "Los angelitos"
Page 1 of 1