Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thai Cafe ana~!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thailand
Admin
Thailand

Thai Cafe ana~! Empty
PostSubject: Thai Cafe ana~!   Thai Cafe ana~! EmptyWed 02 Jan 2013, 9:35 pm

Thailand tied his apron around his back and smiles. Today was the big day. The day he would show everyone why his food was the best. He and his pet baby elephant waited eagerly at the front door of his new cafe. "Todays the big day ana~ I'm so excited!" His elephant jumped around and then into his arms. Thailand then sighed. "Because i want people to actually buy stuff ana~ I had to integrate the menu to suit westerners....wow Yao how on earth do you do it ana~?" Thailand then shook his head. "N-no i'm going to be better that Yao ana~!" Thailand then turned around to see an empty Coffee pot on the counter that was next to an empty tea pot. He walked over to both of them and placed the coffee under the coffee machine and the tea on the stove. Then he found him self about to sprinkle curry powder in the tea. "Wha! I cant do that ana~ not everyone can handle that much spice!" He found himself fighting the temptation and then he finally managed to set the curry down. "I must not spice my food ana~ no matter how funny it is to the watch the customers nealy breathe fire ana~." He giggled and then stoped. "No! it is thoughts like that that got my last Cafe closed down all of those years ago ana~!"

Flashback: Thailand-"Thank you for waiting ana~ I hope you enjoy your food ana~ and thank you for visiting my Siamese Cafe ana~ " Thailand was serving a Frenchman who had come to Siam to visit. Thailand was annoyed at how many French and British came into his country. All of them were trying to colonize him like they did to Yao's country. And worst of all the French and British had already made a map of how they were going to divide Siam. Saddly while most of his friends had cafes on either the French dominant side or the English Dominant side his cafe was right in the middle of all of the bickering and fighting. He couldn't count how many fights had broken out in his cafe in the past....hour......"Wha i wish they would leave ana~" Then all of a sudden all of the people in the cafe were screaming. They were all fanning their mouths and guzzling down their drinks. Immediatly Thailand started to fall out laughing. He felt bad for them but their reaction to the spice was hilarous. Then....he saw some of them were passing out one of tem had signaled a guard for medical help.

Later after all of the spicy events. Thailand had to deal with the king. The king was furious and lectured him for an hour. He even threatned to have him whiped. King- "do you understand what could have happened!? This little incident could have started a war with both the French and the British ana~!" Thailand who was bowing with his head to the floor lifted his head. Thailand- My King i promise it was not purposely done ana~." King- It does not mater ana~! You will be punished." Thailand was whiped that night and was not allowed to open a cafe for 200 years.

"I'll never forget that ana~ and i hope this cafe will be a success ana~!" (( you can tell i had fun with this ana~ ^.^))

Back to top Go down
http://berserksubjuggulation.tumblr.com/
Beijing

Beijing

Thai Cafe ana~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thai Cafe ana~!   Thai Cafe ana~! EmptySat 05 Jan 2013, 9:50 pm

She pushed the door open and looked around. ((Err, what does the cafe look like? Just a normal one or...?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.asklangsuoc.tumblr.com
Thailand
Admin
Thailand

Thai Cafe ana~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thai Cafe ana~!   Thai Cafe ana~! EmptySat 05 Jan 2013, 10:29 pm

Thailand snapped out of his thoughts and looked up at the young lady that had walked into the cafe. She seemed to be looking around at all of the tables and wall paper. Thailand knew why she might have been infactuated by thr walpaper. It was tan and had small cute baby elephants. Thailand walked up to her and smiled. "Welcome to my cafe ana~ .' He bowed to her and while still looking at her, he winked. Thailand honestly had no idea why he did this. Maybe it was because he was watching waaaaaay too much of Japan's Anime where the cute boy charms the girl by winking. He rose up and stood up straight. "Please, follow me to your table" Thailand , while still smiling, led the lady to a seat that was not too close to the sun but not too in the dark. He pulled out her chair and when she sat he pushed it in for her. He then took out a pen and note pad. "How may i serve you today ana?" (( I'll prpbably add in more description as we go along. just imagine a standard cafe.))
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

Thai Cafe ana~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thai Cafe ana~!   Thai Cafe ana~! EmptySat 05 Jan 2013, 10:42 pm

(( Shocked Was not expecting that wink. Oh god, you. XD))
She beamed at him. "What do you suggest? I don't really eat ((Is it Thai food? I can imagine spicy Thai food...not that I've ever eaten it...but not spicy cafe food.)) "So maybe you could suggest something to me?"
Back to top Go down
Thailand
Admin
Thailand

Thai Cafe ana~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thai Cafe ana~!   Thai Cafe ana~! EmptySat 05 Jan 2013, 11:35 pm

Thailand watched the girl beam a him she seemed to be enjoying herself so far. He smiled and put down his utensils. "haha well we have a lot of food ana~ and we aren't just linited to Thai food. We have Chineese American and many others." Thailand Thought for a second and thought of a dish that everyone loved, including him. "Well I would suggest to you, the Pad Thai. People who come into my home always seem to enjoy it. It's a delicious pasta with shrimp or chicken and ooooo I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!." Thailand got excited about the food then clamed down. He had to remember that the food wasn't for him. It was for his customer and he had to get things right this time. He cleared his throat and smiled. "If you want I could bring that for you ana~? and also would you like a drink this evening m'lady?" There it was. Another phrase from Japan's anime. Why did they have to be soo good!? (( Hey mind your posts))
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

Thai Cafe ana~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thai Cafe ana~!   Thai Cafe ana~! EmptySat 05 Jan 2013, 11:46 pm

((Yessar. Probably going to need a reminder every now and then.))

She watched the waiter. He seemed to really like that Pad Thai. When he came back out of his thoughts, she looked away for a second. Staring at a waiter wasn't going to get anything done for either of them. When she turned back to him, she smiled and nodded. "Sure, that sounds lovely." When he said 'm'lady' she did a double take. What...? "I think a cup of chrysanthem tea if you have it should be alright...or any other tea you have." She tried to be sure there was no sign that anything he had said had gotten her flustered. Manners never killed.
Back to top Go down
Thailand
Admin
Thailand

Thai Cafe ana~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thai Cafe ana~!   Thai Cafe ana~! EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 12:06 am

Thai smiled and nodded "chrysanthem tea ans a plate of Pad Thai it is ana~ I'll try not to keep you waiting ana~" Thailand then walked back into the kitchen. He turned the stove on a boiled the noodles in one pot while boiling the water in another. The smell of dry noodles always made him happy. Then he placed a bag of Chrysanthemum tea that he made himself into the pot when it began to boil. While that was happening he gathered some thawed shrimp and other spices and vegies that were to go into the Pad Thai. Thai then reached for the curry powder and paused. He struggled to grab it. All of the memories of his past came flooding back to him. He shook and lowered his head. "no....I .....I can't ana~ I can't let something like that happen ever again.....I need to make sure that I don't kill her!" Thai stopped shaking and grabbed the bottle. He shook what he needed into his hand and placed it on the counter. He smelt the tea and looked over at it. It was ready for him to bring it to the cutomer. The noodles looked read also. He walked over to the stove and quickly turned both of the burners off. He carefully emptied the tea into a pot and and then into a cup for the lady. Then the noodles. he strained the water from then, tossing them about for a while in the srainer for a while and put them on a plate. He added the other vegies and sauces and ended with the shrimp on top. He smiled and patted his ego for a job well done. He walked back through the doors and to the table. "Here you go M'lady. Pad Thai Thai Cafe ana~! Padthai-indexand a Chrysanthemum teaThai Cafe ana~! 91ad0ab464fb1f43ee3b7a63a206a822 lovely choice of tea I might add. it's one of my favourites ana~." Thailand smiled and bowed. "I hope you enjoy and don't hesitate to call mee if you need me ana~." He rose and walked back to the front to wait for another customer to come. (( Alright if thats what it will take i will ^.^))
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

Thai Cafe ana~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thai Cafe ana~!   Thai Cafe ana~! EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 12:14 am

((...Did this spice really injure someone? Shocked Ji...don't eat it...oh well..))

She smiled at the man and thanked him for the meal. It looked delicious.She picked up the chopsticks and started to eat it. ((...Googling pad thai. That looks yummy. But on the other hand, I have no idea what it should taste like...))She swallowed. "..." she wasn't sure how to describe it. It wasn't bad, it was quite tasty actually. She looked back at the man. And, hesitantly, called out to him. "Are you the owner of this cafe? If you are...I have to compliment you on this," she gestured around the room, the decoration. "And the food."
Back to top Go down

Thai Cafe ana~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thai Cafe ana~!   Thai Cafe ana~! EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 12:35 am

Feeling a bit Exotic, Belarus walked in to the Thai Cafe. Eating Russian and Belarusian food all the time made her crave something...different.

She looked around the cafe. It didn't seem to busy and it smelled pretty nice actually. Hoping no one was looking, she cracked an immensely small smile.

"Oh. Прывітанне Beijing." Belarus said quietly. She hadn't noticed her when she walked in and waved, hoping not to scare her away like everyone else. Her expression went back to almost emotionless as she waited to be seated. She didn't exactly notice Thailand anywhere and she hoped she didn't look like an idiot waiting.

((I hope this isn't too short! Sorry I'm not very good at rping OTL))
Back to top Go down
Thailand
Admin
Thailand

Thai Cafe ana~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thai Cafe ana~!   Thai Cafe ana~! EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 12:46 am

Thailand looked back at the young lady. She really seemed to enjoy the food which warmed his heart. He was soo happy that he had done a good job. He smiled when he was asked if he was the owner of the cafe and then blushed when she said she wanted to compliment him on the food and Decor. " Hmmm? why yes, I am the owner of this cafe ana~ I actually opened it a long time ago but had to close down for a few reasons, but don't you worry everything is alright now and I'm glad you like it. My goal is to please my customers ana~" Thailand smiled and turned back around to face the sun lit door just in time to see a pretty Belarusian woman walk in the cafe. She looked around and even smiled a bit. Thailand would make sure not to point this out because she seemed like the kind of person who was serious. She then seemed to know the girl he had server earlier. Thailand smiled and began to speak. "Welcome to my cafe m'lady." Thailand bowed to the woman and rose back up. "Please follow me and I will show you to your seat ana~." He led her to a seat and then paused. "You seem to know the young lady over there. would you like to be seated with her if she doesn't mind ana~?" (( no no its fine good job keep it up ^.^ *gives thumbs up*))
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

Thai Cafe ana~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thai Cafe ana~!   Thai Cafe ana~! EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 12:53 am

She smiled at the Belarusean ((Am I spelling that right?)) and waggled a few fingers at her. Hopefully, if anything, Natalia would enjoy his cooking.When she saw the manager turn red and then stare at Belarus as she came in, she assumed he didn't get complimented by pretty--were they pretty? Belarus was, with her cold and serious charm. At least that's how she thought of it. She saw Natalia look at her and stiffened a little. What was it?
Back to top Go down

Thai Cafe ana~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thai Cafe ana~!   Thai Cafe ana~! EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 12:55 am

Belarus followed him to the seat, thinking over how polite he was. She then spaced out, only hearing "Would you like to sit with her?" She thought over the offer for a few seconds. She had seen Beijing a few times when Russia was around China and when she attended world meetings. Maybe now was a good chance to get to know the girl. Big Brother Russia always said she needed to go out and talk to people once and a while...

"Hm. That is alright by me." She said, staring over at Bejing's table. "Like you said, only if it is fine with her."
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

Thai Cafe ana~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thai Cafe ana~!   Thai Cafe ana~! EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 1:00 am

"Err, yes, it's fine," she replied, looking at him for a second. So Belarus did have something to do with her. She was so glad she paid attention. Ai gestured to the seat across from hers. "Though, to be honest, I didn't expect you to think about wanting to sit with me...no offense," she added as a precaution. The times she had seen her and the times she had heard of amounted to quite the ill repute. But that same person here...it'd be fine. "Please, sit with me," she flashed a small smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Thailand
Admin
Thailand

Thai Cafe ana~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thai Cafe ana~!   Thai Cafe ana~! EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 1:11 am

Thailand smiled and led the woman over to the other. He smiled. "I hope you are enjoying everything M'lady." He paused and looked the young lady. She really seemed to enjoy his food now that he could see up close. He could confirm it. He listened to the young lady respond and began to speak. "Alright that's good ana~ friends should always be seated together ana~." He walked around the table and pulled out the chair for the lady to sit and then pushed it in when she sat. He smiled and pulled out his notepad again. "So happy you could dine with us to day M'lady, now how may I serve you ana~?" Thailand winked at the woman just as he had done with the other...Beijing? Earlier. " We have many meals from all over the world so don't hesitate to ask for something outrageous ana~. (( ugh short post is short its getting late *yawns*))
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

Thai Cafe ana~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thai Cafe ana~!   Thai Cafe ana~! EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 1:18 am

((Mm, go to sleep))

She watched him pull out her chair, and wink at Natalia. It was like one of Japan's host club things, only, he was the only one on duty. Didn't see that politeness too often...especially in certain cafes. She hoped this place would stay for a while, maybe a good 200 years or so, if he was lucky. It'd be different then...
She remembered where she was and stopped thinking so much. "It's so nice to see you outside of meetings and the like," she began. "I think you should try the Pad Thai, it's really good," she smiled at the cook and then back at Natalia.
Back to top Go down

Thai Cafe ana~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thai Cafe ana~!   Thai Cafe ana~! EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 1:40 am

She noticed his wink and tried to avoid eye contact. She was just so awkward with handling these kinds of things. Sure it happened often but she didn't know how to properly respond.

"Just...give me your most exciting dish," she said. Despite the slight and rare blush on her face, she managed to keep a completely straight face. Very few times had she met a guy this nice to her. The only person even nicer would probably be Lithuania although Belarus wasn't quite as fond of him as he was with her. She did feel a little bad for him. Poor Toris was almost in the same situation as her actually.

If the food was good enough, maybe she would invite one of her few friends to come too.

"I will also have whatever she said." Not knowing how to pronounce the name made her feel like an idiot. She was a nation for goodness sake! Learning other nations' culture and language was sure helpful but before a while ago, she had only paid attention to Russia.

Back to top Go down
Thailand
Admin
Thailand

Thai Cafe ana~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thai Cafe ana~!   Thai Cafe ana~! EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 6:43 pm

Thailand began to laugh. He didn't mean to make the girl nervous. It was just one of the things he did to make the customer feel at home. He was shocked when she blushed and asked for his most exciting dish. He really didn't know how to respond to that. Never In his life had he seen someone just ask for something random. Honestly Thai didn't know what his most exciting dish was. All of his dishes were fairly simple and weren't really special. Thailand smiled and nodded. "Actually the Pad Thai is our most exciting dish so I will bring you that ana~" Thailand saw that she was trying to hide the fact that she couldn't pronounce the name of the dish. He bowed. "Don't worry about pronouncing the name." He giggled. "When you finish eating it, i'm sure you'll get it right ana~." Thailand then looked at the other girl. "Would you like anything else M'lady" He also looked back at Belarus. "And you M'lady....would you like something to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

Thai Cafe ana~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thai Cafe ana~!   Thai Cafe ana~! EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 7:21 pm

((Bela and I are reading this at my house. Shocked we are dying. Embarassed Bela says you're such a womanizer. Rolling Eyes Beginning to think so, too. Also we'll be combining our replies in this one post for this moment since Bela is just waiting for her parentos.))

She dismissed the thought of ordering anything else with a gesture of her hand. "I think this is more than enough to satisfy me. But," she looked at the Belarusian sitting before her. "If I asked for dessert, would you like to share it with me?"

Belarus looked at the Thai man.

"A drink would be nice. Maybe bubble tea, if you serve that." she had heard of bubble tea once when she followed Russia around after a World Meeting. Although it sounded good, she hadn't the nerve to try it until now.

She thought about the offer Beijing had proposed. Was she going to be hungry enough for dessert?

"..." she propped her elbows on the table, folding her hands together before her face/mouth. She tilted her head. The Belarusian seemed to hesitate to accept. She didn't mean to force her. It was a friendly invitation. But still. "...It's fine if you don't want to, Lady Belarus." Better not use first name basis for reasons.

Back to top Go down
Thailand
Admin
Thailand

Thai Cafe ana~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thai Cafe ana~!   Thai Cafe ana~! EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 11:33 pm

Thailand smiled at the lady named Beijing. He bowed slightly. "Thank you for coming I'll bring you your check but feel free to stay and chat with your friend for as long as you like ana~" Thailand nearly jumped for joy in his mind. He had successfully served his first customer and she seemed delighted with his service. He hoped the other young lady would enjoy his service. He turned to her and smiled. "We do serve that ana~ and I would be happy to get it for you ana~." He bowed to her and smiled. "It will be out In a moment ana~." Thailand retreated to the kitchen leaving the two women to talk. Again he turned the stove on and boiled the noodles in one pot while boiling the water in another. He had to admit. The girl was odd to order something like bubble tea. He hadn't made it in a while and nearly forgot. He then again remembered and did what was nessicary to prepare the tea. He then strained the noodles and emptied them onto a plate. He then put the sauce and toppings on it and was done. He balanced the plate in his right hand while holding the cup of Bubble tea in his left. He approached the ladies and smiled. "Ok here is your Bubble tea Thai Cafe ana~! 1.2122817_std and your Pad Thai ana~! Thai Cafe ana~! Tumblr_m9xtvkKyil1qa84kso1_1280 I hope you enjoy." Thailand smiled and bowed to the ladies once again. He then rose. "If you need anything else don't hesitate to ask." He then went to the entrence to wait for more customers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thai Cafe ana~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thai Cafe ana~!   Thai Cafe ana~! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thai Cafe ana~!
Page 1 of 1