Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Café dix-neuvième [open RP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Café dix-neuvième [open RP] Empty
PostSubject: Café dix-neuvième [open RP]   Café dix-neuvième [open RP] EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 5:44 am

((I finally get to post fuaaaaah internet is shit at my place. XD I'll fix my avatar right after that))

France was putting the final touches to the main room. Flowers, napkins, all the little details that make a café unforgettable. He placed a bouquet of Pierre de Ronsard roses, creamy white roses with pale pink borders, in a beautiful vase on the counter, took a few steps back, and, as he considered the XIXth century inspired room was ready, he walked to te door to change the sign from 'closed' to 'open'. He chuckled to himself and went back behind the counter, waiting for customers. He knew his café was faily new thus wouldn't attract many people, but the Frenchman still hoped a person or two would stop by and enjoy a well-prepared coffee with a delicious pastry. Speaking of pastries ! He rushed to the little kitchen, just in time to turn the oven off. He didn't want his croissants to look like scones~ France laughed softly at the inner joke and brought the tray of warm treats back in the main room, displaying them on a shelf.

((Is this okay ? I mean, I--- I don't know... Neutral ))
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Café dix-neuvième [open RP]   Café dix-neuvième [open RP] EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 11:51 am

[[Looks fine for me]]

Beijing was passing through town, running a few errands for China. She looked at the time, and it was right about lunch time. "...?" she double-backed, standing in front of what appeared to be a cafe. Inside, the room was beautifully decorated, all with a certain theme. She looked up at the sign. "Cafe dix-neuvieme..." she read to herself. Interesting name. The cafe seemed to be relatively new, since she hadn't heard of it before.
Which gave her all te more reason to go in and try it for herself. She headed inside.
Back to top Go down
http://www.asklangsuoc.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Café dix-neuvième [open RP]   Café dix-neuvième [open RP] EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 12:10 pm

((Yay~))

France smiled as he heard the door opening. A woman stepped in. He greeted her with a cheery "Bonjour madame~". He felt excited, his very first customer was there ! He didn't know wether he should lead her to a table or not, since the café was empty... Oh, well. He walked to her, siling brightly. "Where do you want to sit~ ?" He asked. That was a bit stupid but that's all he could find.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Café dix-neuvième [open RP]   Café dix-neuvième [open RP] EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 7:13 pm

"Hello...sir," she smiled at him. If he was the owner of the cafe, he seemed well friendly enough. "..." she thought about where she wanted to sit. "I don't know, I'm fine sitting anywhere, actually." she took another look around the cafe. It looked much better without the glare of the sun on the glass, and much warmer. Much more welcoming."Are you the owner? I like how this place looks."

[[What does this place look like, more detail please? Like the wall?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Café dix-neuvième [open RP]   Café dix-neuvième [open RP] EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 12:34 am

((Sure~))

France smiled warmly. "Yes~ This is my café. Well, follow, me madame." He led her to a nice table, the table cloth was pastel yellow, as well as the walls. Painting reproductions hung to the walls, mostly french impresionism ((oops spelling sorry)), and the menu was decorated with flowers, only anachronism to the XIXth century atmosphere. It looked a bit rococo, but it was not disturbing and fitted well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Café dix-neuvième [open RP]   Café dix-neuvième [open RP] EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 8:33 am

"I heard France has set up another one of his fancy restaurants. Pfft. Vouldn't hurt to pay him a visit, ja, Gilbird?" Prussia sauntered down the street, trying to find France's newly-opened cafe. He was alone again (as usual) but he was awfully curious as to how his friend's cafe had turned out to be, after all the hype he made for it while it was being built. "Vhat vas it called again? Cafe dicks somezing..." he murmured to himself, furrowing his brow as he looked at the shops one by one.

Soon enough, Prussia found himself in front of a cafe that had "France" written all over it. He rubbed his palms in anticipation, turning the knob before he announced his entrance. "ZE AWESOME IS HERE~!" He exclaimed, his eyes darting around the place. "Francis, are you here? I vent all ze way here for you! Kesesese~"
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Café dix-neuvième [open RP]   Café dix-neuvième [open RP] EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 3:42 pm

"Thank you, sir," she said, taking her seat. At the same time, a man with vibrant red eyes and unmistakably white hair burst into the room. She flinched a little when he did, coming in and yelling a greeting at the owner. And his tick scared her a little, the way it seemed to hiss. But his bird companion was cute, she had to admit. She squeaked out a little greeting, "Hi--" but it seemed more towards the bird than the man if he wasn't paying any attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Café dix-neuvième [open RP]   Café dix-neuvième [open RP] EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 4:43 pm

((Cafe dicks oh dear. XD))

Francis smiled warmly at the woman, when he heard what couldn't be anything in the world but... "... Gilbert." He sighed a little and apologized, then turned to him. "It's nice to see you. But could you be a bit more quiet please ?" He smiled nervously, embarassed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Café dix-neuvième [open RP]   Café dix-neuvième [open RP] EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013, 11:51 am

((Cafe dicks indeed XD Well, it's Prussia ^^; ))

"FRANCIS!" Prussia quickly lunged at the Frenchman, giving him a hug. "I knew only you vere ze only one who had ze guts to name your cafe as as so. Kesesese~" He looked around, taking in the decoration and the layout of the place. There were beautifully arranged roses on the counter, and the tables were set perfectly. "You... really took your time recreating ze middle ages, ja~? And quiet? PFFT. Ve're ze only ones here--" He was stopped mid-sentence, however, as he noticed Gilbird looking in the direction of a girl.

"Guten tag, Francis' customer~!" He greeted, giving her a salute. "Vould you like to pet Gilbird? He loves being vith ze ladies." He leaned down, so that his shoulder was at level with the Beijing, already seated. He shifted his gaze up at France. "Business seems to be good zen. It's your first day and you've already gotten a customer!" He flashed a wide grin, letting Beijing pet Gilbird as he knelt on one knee.
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Café dix-neuvième [open RP]   Café dix-neuvième [open RP] EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013, 1:54 pm

(I'm gonna join if that's ok ^-^)

Illinois was walking down the streets of the city hearing the sounds of the city, cars, airplanes soaring through the sky. She wanted to see if any new shops, or cafes that opened up. She happened to notice one, "Café dix-neuvième..? Must be French or something.." She said to herself. As she entered the cafe, she heard a voice that was familiar, "Prussia..?" looking around the cafe, she say two other people, Beijing and France. America would tell her about France sometimes, she has only seen him once. "Hey Beijing!" she waved over at her, walking towards the three.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Café dix-neuvième [open RP]   Café dix-neuvième [open RP] EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013, 3:37 pm

[YAY A FOUR PERSON RP Very Happy]

She saluted back at the white haired man. "Well, if you don't mind, I'd love to. He's cute, not to mention fluffy." With a finger, she gently nudged the bird at first in it's stomach, and then gently stroked its head. At the same time, a familiar looking young lady walked into the cafe. Beijing recognized her as Illinois, a colleague of sorts of America's. She nodded a greeting back towards the girl and waved her over towards the table.

[[this is how you get Beijing to like you. Animals. XD/shot
Illiiii, how do you know me?]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Café dix-neuvième [open RP]   Café dix-neuvième [open RP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Café dix-neuvième [open RP]
Page 1 of 1