Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

America and england got drunk, again.....

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

America and england got drunk, again..... Empty
PostSubject: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 2:03 am

Ok, Start!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 2:22 am

England, face still flushed from alcohol stared at Russia, taking in his face with a new appreciation. "T-then why aren't you sleeping with us?" His voice wasn't a whine, but genuinely curious, "I love you." He whispered the last bit and leaned over, attempting to kiss Russia's lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 2:36 am

Russia could have died. No, no, England could not, this wants happening... Russai didn't move until he realized that she was in the room next door. He let a sigh of releafe come out of his mouth. Russai leaned over and nervously kiss Brittan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 2:40 am

England kissed his lover back eagerly, and, taking advantage of the fact that Russia was lying on his back on the floor, crawled on top of him. He rigorously pushed himself into the man, pressing their bodies close together. He pulled away briefly, green eyes flashing to say, "I love you," again quickly before capturing the others' lips once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 2:43 am

Russia shifted away a bit nervously,hoping his sister woundt walk in, or here them. Russia went along with the kiss. "Brittan? Are you still drunk? He asked with a small smirk? Russia leaned over and looked at a sleeping America. "Wound t you want America over me?" He asked.
(should this be moved to lemon?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 2:47 am

(Mmm... no... I won't do anything explicit. Wink)
"N-no! I'm not." England says, though it's untrue, "Why won't you tell me you love me Russia?" He pouted, batting his eyelashes at the Russian man underneath of him. He looked ready to cry as the thought of being denied shot through him again, making him whimper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 2:52 am

Russia had to admit that it was cute, but he had dealed with America like this before. "Fine! I give! I love you~" Russai said giggling, who was he kidding, England wount remeber what his own name was tomorrow, and be to hung over to care ther way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 2:58 am

England giggled and nuzzled his face into the crook of Russia's neck. He started rambling about different things excitedly and untucked his face from Russia as he did so, "D'you remember when I was a teenager and I was a pirate and..." He kept going on and on, eyes alight with happiness and bright with love and hope--very different from how he usually was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 3:00 am

Russia sighed and interpreted to listen the every word he said. He couldn't help but ask, "What was america like when he was a teen...?" he asked, knowing that i drunk enlgad would be a bad liyer. "Tell me~ come one!" Russai begged
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 3:04 am

England pulled a face, frowning a little and spoke with a hollow voice, all light dying from his eyes, "He was disrespectful, rebellious and argued with everything I said. He wanted nothing to do with me. He was so selfish and-and I had no idea what to do... I guess things got better when he freed himself from me." England's expression as sad and bitter. He swallowed a lump in his throat and laid his head back down, staying quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 3:08 am

Russia stopped talking, knowing that in these few words, he runic Brittan mode. He let England lay on him before picking him up and carring him back to his couch with America. Sitting himelf on the arm rest of the couch. "He loves you, though... "Russia said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 3:11 am

England felt like his chest was being dissolved in some sort of acid, or maybe stabbed with pins. A dull ache made its way all the way to his throat and suddenly, he was crying. He was crying hard. He couldn't seem to stop. What am I doing? I haven't cried like this in years! He sobbed, leaning against Russia, shaking his head, "H-he wil alwa-ways love you more." He whispered to the Russian, feeling hollow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 3:17 am

Russia shiverd at the sound of sobbing. "YOur going to wake America, and you razed him! he loves you as much as me!: Russai tried to get him to quite down, glacing at America and back to the other again. "I think he loves you!" Russia tried to sooth him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 3:22 am

"S-sorry.." England mumbled between his sobs, "I-it hurts R-russia..." He buried his face into Russia's neck and whispered, "M-make it st-stop." He cried against the Russian's neck, unable to nurse himself in his drunken state. Dammit! It's not Russia's fault... he didn't know that I kept that memory locked away for a reason! "H-he will al-always love you m-more." He repeated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 3:28 am

Russia picked England up, taking him in to a spot firther away from America, as to not wake him. Russia lifted englands head up with a finger. "He loves you, you were his big brother, he cares for you brittan..." Russia said, then leaing in and kissing britans hair. "Its ok..." He said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 3:31 am

England whimpered again, "I don't want to be in love with him anymore! Please! Make it stop!" England clutched his head, as though trying to forget the terrible memory. "H-he left me a-alone." He whimpered again. "W-why? Why aren't I g-good enough? I-is there something wr-wrong with me?" He choked the words out through his tears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 3:33 am

Russia pasued, and kissed brittan, not letting him come up for air for a long time. "I think highly of you...." Russia said, hoping that he would stop crying, and that he would forget all of this. "America loves both of us! ITs ok! I love you!" Russia spat out, hereing the lound nose of the drunk engleshmen sobbing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 3:36 am

England continued to cry until he finally calmed down. He rested himself against the Russian man, feeling more calm than he had in a long time, "Do you really love me or are you just saying that because you think it will make me feel better?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 3:39 am

Russia paused before murring "Both" In to his ear, Russia was praying that he would forget this in the morning. "England, will you stop crying? You make me sad when you cry..." Russia said. Trying to no give him any ideas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 3:42 am

England slowly calmed down and stopped crying, "I love you Russia." He murmured, "I really do. I'm not just saying it 'cause I'm drunk... Well... I mean, I am. But I really do love you. I would never tell you so if I was sober though..." England admitted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 3:46 am

Russia shifted uncontrollably. This was going to far, He loved America, and now britan loves him? Russia lifted England and carried him back to America, now that he was good and quite. Russia leaned down and kissed and and then brittan and went to the bed, now the bela wanst here.
(im not sure how far we can take this without leaving bell and america in the dust.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 11:29 pm

America tossed, he was drunk and had his eyes closed but he had heard everything that they said, it was a bit hazy to him but he felt guilt that he made England feel like that, but not even sorry that he gained his independence. He wanted to stop being treated as a little brother and more as an equal. He love Russia too, how had to do most of his growing up alone and America was a bit grateful that he had England raise him. He loved both and when he heard their confessions to each other, he was happy, but also a bit envious, but the feeling would soon pass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 11:33 pm

Russia prayed to hell and back the bella had not heard a word of that. He nervously tucked himself under the blanket. He shiver at the though of her getting mean at brittan. He winced at the though and soon began to drift off in to a nervose sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 11:34 pm

England, not wanting to say anything more in his tired, drunken state. Instead, he snuggled up against America, looking for some warmth and comfort. He gave another small whimper, though it was only as he thought of the aftermath this confession might cause. He never wanted to say that, but now there was no going back. I hope America didn't hear..
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 11:36 pm

America feigned sleep and a the smile on his face. He felt England and pulled him in wanting to never let go. He couldn't say he wasn't happy, the two loves of his life felt the same for him and each other, but something didn't seem right, but if he could love 2 people why couldn't they?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... Empty

Back to top Go down

America and england got drunk, again.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next