Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2pEnglandxEngland

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

2pEnglandxEngland Empty
PostSubject: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 6:37 am

Continue here love~!
Back to top Go down

2pEnglandxEngland Empty
PostSubject: 2p!england x england   2pEnglandxEngland EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 6:43 am

*he grins before leaning down in between your legs, taking your cock in his mouth sucking and bobbing* you're as sweet as a cupcake love~
Back to top Go down

2pEnglandxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 6:45 am

England blushes, watching through hooded eyes darkened by lust. He licked his lips and did his best not to buck, not wanting to hurt his lover, "Mm~ It fe-feels really good." He whimpered at the feeling. He gently bucked into the heat engulfing his member.
Back to top Go down

2pEnglandxEngland Empty
PostSubject: 2p England x england   2pEnglandxEngland EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 6:49 am

*he pulls back to lick his tip smirking, grasping his hips tightly to keep him in check, slowly licking up and down the underside of his cock, licking over the tip and engulfing him once more*
Back to top Go down

2pEnglandxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 4:57 pm

Arthur wiggled a little under his grasp, his hips desperate to do something. "O-oliver~" He moaned, body and tensing and relaxing under his lover's surprisingly gentle touch. He panted heavily, reaching a hand down to tangle softly into the other blonde's hair.
Back to top Go down

2pEnglandxEngland Empty
PostSubject: 2p england x england   2pEnglandxEngland EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 5:04 pm

*he groans enjoying the feeling of you tugging on his hair as he continues to bob and suck on your cock* hmm~ I like it when things get rough love, you don't have to be as gentle with me~
Back to top Go down

2pEnglandxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 5:10 pm

"Hah- ahh... O-okay.." He pulls slightly on Oliver's hair, just enough to invoke pain, ut not enough to hurt him terribly. He bucks his hips a little more, knowing the other blonde's hands would stop them from hurting him. "T-this feels s-so good... you must have had... pr-practice." He couldn't help the slight tone of jealousy that slid out with the words, though they were more or less an inquiry.
Back to top Go down

2pEnglandxEngland Empty
PostSubject: 2p england x england   2pEnglandxEngland EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 5:49 pm

*he hums against his cock in pleasure at the sharp feel of pain, digging his fingers into the other hips, he pulls back to kiss arthur roughly* do I sense some jealously love?~ I'll admit I've had my fair share of flings, especially with america's 2p, why do you ask, jealous?, *starts undoing your shirt to get better acess to your chest*
Back to top Go down

2pEnglandxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 6:14 pm

"M-maybe a little.." He mumbles, sitting up slightly to give his 2p more access to his chest, "I-I... I don't like sharing either." He pouts slightly, then pauses, thinking of something he hadn't before, "Say, Oliver... I-if you're here... then... where are the other 2p's.... and... why are you here again?"
Back to top Go down

2pEnglandxEngland Empty
PostSubject: 2p!england x england   2pEnglandxEngland EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 8:39 pm

*Oliver pauses and looks at England* I don't know to be honest, i have no idea where all the other 2ps are, I just somehow ended up here, but that dosen't matter right now and no need to be jealous, I'm enjoying being near you then anybody else I've known in the past, if it makes you feel better I'm not considering this just a "fling" love~
Back to top Go down

2pEnglandxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 10:23 pm

England gave a shy smile, "I hope it's not a fling... I really... I really want this to be more." He blushed and looked away, "You're so nice... I... I hope this will last." He looks back up, his pretty green eyes sparkling with a new found hope in this relationship. He tried his best to forget about the qualities that made his new love a bit... scary. He resolved that perhaps, if he asked nicely, his lover might stop his cruel acts against humanity.
Back to top Go down

2pEnglandxEngland Empty
PostSubject: 2p England x england   2pEnglandxEngland EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 12:39 am

Oliver smiled, he orignally came here to kill his 1p, like any 2p would want to too but he grew exteremly fond of his 1p, he loved the way England looked so innocent, those bright green eyes and gentle smile drove him crazy, "I would most certainly love for this to be more love~ Oliver whispered as he kissed him, he hoped that maybe england would lighten up to the darker part of him, if not then he would make a concentrated effort not to come home in blood.
Back to top Go down

2pEnglandxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 1:10 am

"I think I love you." England whispered, smiling at the dominant boy, "I really want to make this work." He bit his lip, wanting to say more but not knowing how. There's so much I want to know. There's so much I want to know about him... about where he comes from. And about everyone he's lived with as I have. I want to tell him everything about me. Does he already know? A thousand thoughts raced through his mind.
Back to top Go down

2pEnglandxEngland Empty
PostSubject: 2p England x england   2pEnglandxEngland EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 1:30 am

Oliver froze at those words, had anyone ever said those words to him? No they were all too afarid of him, "I love you too poppet and I'm sure we will make this work out, I hope he never asks me where I'm from, or what I'm really like, I don't want to scare him away... he thought and shook his head, staring down at his gentle lover, leaning down to resume kissing him, not wanting think about those scenarios.
Back to top Go down

2pEnglandxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 1:47 am

England's phone begins ringing, playing Miley Cyrus' Party in the U.S.A., and he groans softly in displeasure, "Dammit... Oliver, can you hang on a second. That damn AMERICAN CHANGED MY DAMN RING TONE AGAIN." He growled and stalked over to his phone, flipping it open, "YOU'D BETTER HAVE A GOOD FUCKING REASON FOR THIS ALF- What? You want me to...?" He blushes, realizing this is a booty call. Of all the nights...
Back to top Go down

2pEnglandxEngland Empty
PostSubject: 2p England x england   2pEnglandxEngland EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 1:59 am

Oliver's eyes swirl darkly as he watches the other brits face turn red, realizing why america is calling him, he snatches the phone out of his hands and growls into it "I'm sorry dear but England will no longer be able service to you~" Oliver hung up after that and threw the phone behind him and turned his attention back to his 1p, Oliver slide his belt off and used it to bind his hands above his hands, "I'm going to make you forget about that stupid america compeletely!" Oliver whispers into his ear hotly and starts kissing and biting at his neck while one of his hands goes to pinch his nipples.
Back to top Go down

2pEnglandxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 2:06 am

England is startled, not understanding what's going on right away. One minute he was hearing America's voice in his ear asking is he could come over and.... do some activities that are pleasurable to the body, and the next, e's on is back on the bed, arms tied above his head to the bed post. "W-What? What's wrong? What's brought this on?" England asks, thoroughly confused. He hasn't pieced together that Oliver figured out what America was asking for, "H-how did you know what he wanted from me?" He asked softly, feeling a little turned on at the change of events taking place.
Back to top Go down

2pEnglandxEngland Empty
PostSubject: 2p England x england   2pEnglandxEngland EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 2:11 am

"I could see it on your face and after hearing you talk about your flings with him I pieced it together...." Oliver leans closer to his face, "You are mine, ALL MINE." Oliver growls the last part and starts to kiss and lick his way down your body, reaching your cock but only teasingly kisses and licks around it, not touching it to drive you mad.
Back to top Go down

2pEnglandxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 2:16 am

England moans, bucking his hips up, trying to get his new boyfriend to touch what really mattered. Then, his cell phone started ringing again, Alfred's ring tone. He growled softly, trying to ignore Miley Cyrus' annoyingly catchy song, but not succeeding, "D-dammit.." He murmured softly, not wanting to upset his lover. He moans softly, but he phone continues to ring and ring and ring and ring.
Back to top Go down

2pEnglandxEngland Empty
PostSubject: 2p!england x england   2pEnglandxEngland EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 2:32 am

Oliver pauses, growling before climbing off of arthur and retrieving the offending object, he answers it, "This is Oliver speaking, now listen close you sweet idoit, you will stop pestering my sweet artie, he is MINE and if you know whats good for you, you will leave him alone!" Oliver cooed sweetly into the phone before hanging up and shutting his down phone, throwing it in the corner of the room, Oliver climbs back on Arthur and grips the blonde's cock tightly, "YOU.ARE.MINE." he whispers darkly.
Back to top Go down

2pEnglandxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 2:38 am

England whispers in pleasure, "Y-yes. I'm yours..." He moans, "F-feels so go-good!~" He bucks his hips into Oliver's hands, "I love you Oliver!~" He moans loudly, struggling against the holds on his wrists, wanting to reach out and hold on to his lover. He groaned slightly when he realized there was no getting out of the restraints and pouted slightly, whining, "Oliveeeerrr~!" He groaned and bucked again.
Back to top Go down

2pEnglandxEngland Empty
PostSubject: 2p England x england   2pEnglandxEngland EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 2:48 am

Oliver grins darkly as he lightens his hold on his cock, ghosting his hands over his body to drive him mad, "I want to hear you beg, I want you cry out for me, I want you you to tell me what you want love!" Oliver grins like a chesire cat as keeps his touches light.
Back to top Go down

2pEnglandxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 2:54 am

England threw his head back, "Hah!~ I want you to screw me Oliver!~ Screw me until I can't see straight! Please, fuck, please?~" He begged, voice pleading and husky, "I love you Oliver... I want you~ You want me, right? Show me you want me!~" He groaned, bucking his hips upwards, looking for some friction, "Pleaseeee~!" He moaned again, begging some more. He tossed his head to the side, unable to handle the waiting.
Back to top Go down

2pEnglandxEngland Empty
PostSubject: 2p England x england   2pEnglandxEngland EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 3:21 am

Oliver grinned, "Whatever you say love~" Oliver hummed as he wrapped a hand around arthurs cock, stroking slowly, "I love you so much poppet. I'm going to make you scream out my name till you can't speak anymore and I'll screw you into the bed till you can't feel you'll legs." Oliver moaned as he brought his hand up to arthur's face, "Suck on my fingers." Oliver commanded, he wanted to prepare Arthur properly.
Back to top Go down

2pEnglandxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 3:28 am

Arthur eagerly took his fingers into his mouth, leaning his head up off the pillow to do so. He sucked on them hard, but kept his mouth gentle so that the fingers wouldn't graze his teeth, "Mmm~!" He moaned around the fingers, swirling his tongue around them, doing his best to coat them properly. He started bobbing his head a little, buckinng his hips, uable to help himself. He was so turned on, he found it hard to focus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2pEnglandxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2pEnglandxEngland   2pEnglandxEngland Empty

Back to top Go down

2pEnglandxEngland
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: