Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teen-agetalia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
America

America

Teen-agetalia - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 9:46 pm

America eyes widen and he pounced on the Russian a fistful of a his shirt and yelled, "I'm no fag damn it!" why the hell did he piss him off so much!? He ignored Antonio's reasoning and just wanted to beat the Russian's smug face and comments into the dirt. He punched him in the nose, "commie!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 9:58 pm

Russia just laughed when he was punched. "Your not proving it, fag" He smiled, and pt his hands up, grabbing the americasn shit as he did his. He fliped over, making russia be on top of America. "Well, if you want to try anything, Im topping you~!" He teased, going a bit to far. He has having fun, so going to far didnt matter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 10:03 pm

"Dios mio..." Spain said, as he watched the other two "fight." He wasn't even sure if the Russian guy was actually fighting because he had this weird smirk on his face. He sighed and buried his face in his hands. "I should've stayed home..." All of a sudden, it gave him an idea. If these two were any good at fighting, really then there would be no problem for them to pull The Avengers off! So he sat back and ate some of the food that America left on the table, and wondered who would eventually "win."
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 10:07 pm

Alfred's eye brows furrowed and yelped a bit when he was flipped and he was pissed and he wasn't going to let the Russian beat him up, he kneed him in the stomach and then realized 'Shit this kid has abs' he tried to get away and said, "Get the hell off my you commie homo!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 10:10 pm

Russia laughed out loud. "Are you complaing, homo?" He giggled, he didnt deny anything. He winced lightly at the kick to his gut. Hemoved his arms and dug his elbow in to the center of America chest, hard. He smirked at him. "Capitalists fag" He smirkd. He smirked at him.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 10:24 pm

America said, "I am complaining get the hell off me!" and the wind was knocked out of him when he was elbowed in the chest, he glared at the Russian. And punched him on the cheek, "Get off of me you bastard!" they were just getting and Ivan said something that threatened his sexuality and that was it for him, he wasn't weak and he wasn't going to let Ivan prove he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 10:28 pm

Russia smirked when he was hit. "Dont run, you ran run from yourslef" He teased cruly. He put his knee on his stomach, pushing his gut in along with his chest. He kept smirking. "Wow, can you prove it? Prove you are or not gay" He smiled "Or both" He laughed and grinned laughing. He smirked in to his face. "You can be both, a slut gets 2c the chance to get somthing, right?" He was just being mean now, and he loved it
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 10:40 pm

America snarled at him, "What the hell do ya mean run?! You don't know shit about me!" he groaned when the knee pressed into his stomach and chest and said, "I don't need to prove shit to ya!" he glared at him and punched him again,
"Get off of me you sick commie bastard! I thought we were friends you ass!" him a slut? "I not a slut, I'm not gay so just get the hell off of me!" he thrashed under the taller teen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 10:44 pm

Russia just smiled donw at him."Da! We are friends! So tell me what you are~" He teased, and he would not take straght as a answer. He "Then your Bi? He smirked." He laughed and then leaned donw closer to America, "Admit it~ Alfred" He smirked
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 10:53 pm

America continued to glare and said, "I'm. Straight!" he felt how close the Russian was to him and said, "Get off of me! Tony help a fellow man out bro!" why was the Russian wanting to know about his sexual orientation, he couldn't answer because he didn't know himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 10:56 pm

Russia smield at him and looked at him for a few more seconds "You will see it eveutaly" He teased still. He sat cross legged and smiled at America, a look of pity. "Eveutaly, eveutaly" He smiled at America. Just wanting to piss him off again. He kinda hoped he was bi loved seeing him so mad just at him being a ass.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 11:37 pm

Those violet eyes pissed him off, he wasn't gay, or he didn't think he was. "That doesn't make any fucking sense." he growled out. He wasn't, so why the Russian insisting he was, sure he was confused about it, but that didn't mean he could fix himself, he had seen kids hi age get kicked of their homes for being gay. Once Ivan was of of him he went over to Spain and said, "Sorry about that, the commie pissed me off, wanna go back and watch a movie?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 4 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 11:44 pm

Russia just smiled, "Capitalist fag decided to start a war~^^" He lughed lightly. They finaly going to leave me! He paied. He wanted to sit in his room. Do what ever he wanted and fall over and die. He noticed how America left him out, blessing, not a curse. He hated to admit that he though America was cute, and that he was even cute-er when he was so angerly and flustered. He started out the door of the restaurant,Waving his hand up dismissively and sighed happly walking out in to the cold and back to his apartment. He got back up to his room, and could you guess who was moaning again? He didnt care this time though. He pasued befire smirking a bit and than starting tp undo his pants. He was getting in a modd and the naghbors were not helping
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 4 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 12:53 am

"Si!" Spain said, as he got off his ass and went to America's side. "It was amusing at first but I don't really like what you did, amigo." He said, glaring at the Russian. Things had gotten too personal and it was obvious that America was unhappy. Spain held onto America's arm and looked at him. "Are you alright? Come on, let's go and watch the movie, like you said." He looked to the side and gave Russia a glare that he rarely used.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 4 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 12:56 am

Russia smiled form behind his back at spains sad attempt to glare at him. He had fonaly gotten away from his to loud neighbors. He sighed happy "You are still referring to me as "amigo?" He asked smirking. He walked back out ahead on the others and got back to his room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 4 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 1:03 am

England walked in to the restaurant-- he'd been unable to sleep and wanted to grab a bite. He was suddenly jostled as the large Russian from the hall outside his dorm earlier brushed past him, not bothering to say 'excuse me.' He growled and accidentally bumped into Spain. He stepped back slightly, "Oh, sorry..." He mumbled, looking up and seeing a very upset-looking America and an agitated looking Spain, "Is everything okay?" He asked. He may have been mad earlier, but he was still a gentleman.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 4 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 1:20 am

America wouldn't deny that the other teen was a bit attractive, but that still made him an ass and who beats you up over what sexual orientation you were. He was confused. He didn't know what he was. He did feel a bit guilty for making the Russian leave, he pissed him off but it was still his friend. He saw the Brit and smiled, he should have apologized and listened to wha he said, "What's up dude?" his expression change from angry to excited to seeing the shorter man as he locked arms with Antonio he said "Ivan's ust being an ass."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 4 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 1:25 am

"Si, he's right." Spain sighed and rested his head against America's shoulder, as he looked at the Brit. "That guy Ivan... he suddenly attacked him and called him things like "homo" or something. And it all started because of my butt." He said, showing England his butt. "I don't know what's wrong with it but it seems to keep on getting me into trouble." He looked at the door, to check if Russia might actually still be hiding. "What do you think Arthur, do you want to go with us? We plan to watch a movie back at Alfred's place..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 4 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 1:29 am

Arthur thinks it over, "Well... I suppose a lot of people get worked up over sexual orientation... There are people who believe being 'homo' is wrong because they think two men shouldn't be together." He frowns and shrugs, "I don't know what I think." He blushes, "To be honest, I don't mind it and I'm not too sure myself what I am. If I'm 'homo' or straight..." He pauses at the invitation before nodding, "Sure... I wanted to apologize for yelling at you last night anyhow. I was just irritable because I haven't been sleeping well and the volume of your video games wasn't helping. I could here it through the walls..."
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 4 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 1:34 am

America says, "But he was saying I'm a homo when I'm not." he was in denial and didn't know what to do about it. He felt Antonio rest on his shoulder and the warmth felt nice he smiled said, "Yeah! Movie at my place is gonna be awesome, prepare yourself we're gonna watch horror!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 4 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 1:51 am

England studies the boys in front of him. Alfred, the American, seemed slightly taller than the Spaniard who's head was resting on his shoulder. He had these beautiful blue eyes that made something stir in England's stomach. He looked away sharply and studied Antonio instead. It's not much better because while he's shorter, he seems more masculine, though more dazed. His tan skin and pretty green eyes continue the stirring in Arthur's stomach and the blonde blushes, looking away, "Alright, I don't mind..." He said softly, "I'm okay with horror movies I suppose."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 4 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 2:01 am

"W-wait we're still watching horror movies?" Spain asked, hoping that they would watch something else. "But okay... l-let's go amigos!" he said, pulling both of the guys into his arms. He was really starting to like the both of them already, and the warmth they provided him in the cold early morning made him happy. "Did you eat yes, Arthur?" he asked, staring into the light green eyes that peered into his.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 4 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 2:04 am

Alfred grinned and said, "Alright let's go then!" how much better could his night/morning get, watching movies with 2 hot guys---and he stopped himself, he shouldn't be thinking about that. No, he should. He led them to his house on the way talking about how awesome their Avengers squad was going to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 4 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 2:05 am

"Ah, um, no... I didn't." He said softly and leaned into the Spanish boy slightly, "So um... How old are the two of you anyhow? You both seem older than me..." He said quietly, "And um... Alfred...?" He asked uncertainly, "Horror movies scare me... Just a little though!" He tried to cover, "But I mean... do you think it's totally lame if I like... cover my eyes for certain parts?" He looked at the two teens beside him hopefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 4 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 2:15 am

"You must be hungry, we've already had some to eat. Come on~" Spain said, grabbing England's arm. "What do you want? The one I got was pretty good, the cashier guy was kind enough to tell me which to get. We can take it out and eat it at Alfred's place." he said, as they were also approached by Alfred. "I'm a quincenero btw, 15! What about you guys? And sure. L-let's watch the movies, I'm... not afraid of them. Ehehe. You can cover your eyes. I'll protect you." He said, as he winked a bit nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teen-agetalia
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: