Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teen-agetalia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Teen-agetalia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 8:30 pm

England groaned as the American ignored his outburst; It was one thing to try and get out of it like the Spanish man had, but to outright ignore him?! He growled and said a volatile, "Thank you for the cupcake, it was delicious." He didn't mean to take his anger out on the pink haired man, but he couldn't help it. Everything felt all jumbled and with his lack of sleep, his moodiness had mostly been swinging from depressed to angry at everything.

"Fuck you all... minus the pink one... and good night!" He said loudly before stomping into his room next to the taller blonde's and locking the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 9:50 pm

Spain looked at the tall guy, noticing his smirk. "Hey, you too!" He grabbed him by the sleeve and pulled him into the hug. He beckoned the two others to join them, but the blonde made a certain outburts.

"Fuck... all of us minus the pink one?" Spain blinked, and looked at Oliver. "Looks like you're not his type! Then again, how will he fuck all of us at the same time...? And we're all boys... that's weird." he loosened the hug, and his sight followed England to the door. They couldn't be the Avengers if there was only the four of them. "Amigos, do you think we should ask him to come back out? Why'd he leave?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 9:54 pm

Russia blushed blood when spain touched him. He didnt like anyone touching him. He once again smirked lightly when spain made the commiet about fucking. He pulled away in a nano second. Still not wanting poeple to touch him, or talk to him, or even look at him. He pulled the collor of his coat down slightly, pulling it over his hand down down his chest slightly. Finding him slef extramly uncomtroble
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 10:11 pm

America said, "H-Hey wait!" when the Brit left, but he was already gone. He felt a bit guilty, he turned over the Antonio and laughed, "That is weird, how would that even work?" America continued, "Maybe, he looked pretty pissed off about something, but I don't even know what I did wrong! We need our fifth member!" he laughed a bit when the tallest of them pushed Antonio off, "What's wrong big guy, don't like hugs?" he grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 10:15 pm

Russia turned dark red and looked down. "I dont like poepl to get closer to me than they need to..." He said softly and with a iced over tone. He just...didnt like popole, he didnt like talking, making contact, looking at people, or anything to do with epople. If he could lock himslef in his room and never come out, that would be his ideal life
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 10:18 pm

America grinned at him and said, "Well, as your friend I'm gonna help you so that you can get closer to people!" he was going to help his Russia friend overcome the isolation thing going on, "How else are you supposed to find a nice girl?" he asked teasing him a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 10:20 pm

England seethed from behind his door, not wanting anything to do with to men outside. He felt a little guilty about shouting at the Spaniard and the Russian, but couldn't find it in himself to go back out and apologize, lest he damage his already wounded pride. He couldn't understand why the American hadn't even acknowledged his presence after being shouted at. He sighed; at least the pink one with the cupcakes didn't seem all that bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 2 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 2:13 am

Oliver was basically ignored by the other kids, but he was use to it but he was surprised when the blonde yelled at the American telling them to all fuck off except to him and watched as he stormed back in his room, it got quite before the rest of the kids resumed talking, Oliver shuffled on his feet and slowly backed away from the group and made his way to the door he'd seen the blonde go through, he took a deep breath and knocked three times. Oliver didn't like to be ignored and the blonde seemed ok, he even liked how brave he was to yell at the tall American, he knocked again hoping the boy would answer the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 2 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 3:03 am

"But hugs are nice, it's what you give to your friends." Spain said smiling, looking up at Russia. He was a bit concerned though, that the blonde just up and left. Maybe America was right, and he was pissed off. He walked towards the blonde door, and began knocking when he noticed the pink-haired twin of the blonde... or something, was right there by the door as well. "Hey amigo~" he started, smiling at the pink-haired boy. "I really liked the cupcake. What's your name, by the way?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 2 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 3:10 am

Russia got a board and pissed off look at the Americasn statment. He (not to hard) punched the other in the gut. "No, people are mean nastly disguting things that I dont like to be around..." He sighed and looked up, having a soft but still having that I can kill you if I wanted look. "Hugs are for people that like poeple. I am a person who dose NOT like poepel...." He said softly though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 2 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 3:12 am

Oliver looked up at the spanish boy startled, ”oh ello there, um, I'm glad you liked the cupcake it was honemade and my name is Oliver, at your service~” He said with a little bow, ”I'm just over here to check up on Arthur he seemed pretty upset and I wanted to make sure he was alright, are you doing the same?” Oliver inquired as he still waited for the blonde to answer.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 2 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 3:14 am

Alfred made a small gasp as he was punch, it wasn't hard, but it knocked the wind out of him and said, "Whoa! Easy and come on.....oh..." he said and smiled slyly, "You're just play for the other team don't you? Don't worry, your secret's safe with me!" he grinned, he laughed and asked, "What's wrong with people?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 2 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 3:18 am

"Yes, I am." Spain said happily, extending his hand to 2P. "Our new friend seemed a bit upset, don't you think? And you cook pretty well, I honestly have a hard time with cupcakes..." he furrowed his brow, until he heard America's statement and shouted across the hall. "DId you say team? What team? Are you talking about football?" His eyes opened wide, as he was a huge football fan. "Viva Espana~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 2 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 3:28 am

Russia punched America in the neck, harder this time. He glared at him, "Why do you give a fuck?" He asked. "They are horrific things that have no moral and no knowlage of everything! They fuck up and dont care what happend!" He only got himslef more and mroe angerd. He looked back to America "Why do you care so much?" He growled slightly
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 2 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 3:35 am

America made a choking noise, okay, so maybe he was taking it too far, he shouldn't tease others. especially when he was struggling with his own sexuality. He let out a small laugh, "I give a fuck, because you're my friend." He smiled at him, why was the Russian so distant, "Come on do be that way." he rubbed the spot where he hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 2 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 3:40 am

Russia couldnt help but smirk slightly. Most peopel hated the world war 2 nazi leader Hitler, but Russia tought he was a genius. He could control every move the nation made and ruled over so meny poeple, a soical dictator. His smirk died when America called him his freind. He continued to glare at his for a few more seconds. "I dont think I like you..." He said with deadly honesty. He turned over to the spainsih man. "No, not football, just teams" He tried to smile, not wanting to habe everyone hate him.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 2 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 3:46 am

America chuckled lowly and said, "Well, I like you, and so you're just gonna have to deal with it, you're gonna be my friend." he didn't want the guy to be alone forever and said, "You really don't like me?" he raised an eyebrow, he was sure if he really tried, he could hold his own against the Russia. He turned to Antonio and said, "Dude, I love football too, I didn't know Spain had a team!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 2 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 3:50 am

Russia didnt say anything. He would not deny it, or accept it. He could have slapped that damn look off of Americas face. He continued to glare at America for a few more seconds befor letting his look soften and he looked down. He blushed slitghy and his stmoach groweld. He looked up, turning the color of blood "You would like to go have food with me? Thats why I was going out in the first palce..." He said sfotly. He was forcing them donw his trough, he might as well try to get use to it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 2 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 3:53 am

"Teams?" Spain asked, looking at the Russian curiously. He didn't understand. "So what 'teams' are you guys talking about? Do I get to be in one, too? It sounds fun." he said, approaching Russia and America. "And yes, Spain has a very good football team! Although I think our football is different from yours..." he said, trying to think. "You know soccer? That's the kind of football we have..."
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 2 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 3:57 am

Alfred had continued to look at the other boy and the silence was broken by Russia's stomach growling and he laughed and said, "Yeah, sure food sounds good, you guys up for it?" he asked the others and Antonio explained, "Oh, soccer, hehe, I don't know much about that." he grinned at the brunette.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 2 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 4:02 am

"If you are going with me, hurry up, Im leaving" He sighed and started out the doors. Why were they so...just.....human? He walked out of the door and in to the think and havily dark. He looked behind him to see if they followed. He praied that they didnt. He sighed and his breath turned in to a small puff of air visable in the cold air. He smiled at it softly. He loved watching things burn. He had a food ball team, but they were odd teams that fell nether in to eorp or asia. He turned his back on the apartment, walking away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 2 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 4:06 am

"Yeah let's go! Where should we eat? It's almost time for breakfast, I think..." Spain said, as he looked at the others. All of a sudden, the Russian stormed off towards the door. Was he upset, as well? "H-hey, wait up!" he said, beckoning the others to come with them as well. "We're going with you... Ivan."
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 2 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 4:09 am

America didn't care if his oor was locked he went after Ivan and Antonio and said, "It's like 3:30, where're we gonna find somewhere to eat. Dude Mc Donald's is open 24/7!" he suggested, maybe they would go along with it, who didn't like Mc Donald's? He smiled, he finally had a social life again!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 2 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 4:13 am

Russia winced hereing them walk out with him. He sighed and turned around, not mad. He looked down at his feet, "Mc donals seems like the only place thats open" he said softly, face being turned a bit red by the cold. He pulled his scarf up a bit higher somewhat.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 2 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 4:17 am

Alfred felt the cold breeze and wrapped his arms around himself for warmth, he had forgotten his jacket in order to catch up with Ivan and Antonio. He chuckled, "Man it's cold!" he smiled and said, "Whoo! McDonald's it is, you okay with that Tony?" turning over to the Spaniard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen-agetalia   Teen-agetalia - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teen-agetalia
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: