Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EnglandXAmerica

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
America

America

EnglandXAmerica  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 8:56 pm

America cracked a small smile and said, "I don't know, the feelings sort of appeared, but they've always been there." he gave England a quick kiss on the lips and continued, "I waited to tell you because, I was......kinda scared that you would reject me, or just laugh, but I thought now would be a great moment because, I think you needed to hear it, I don't even know if you care, or if it made a difference, but.....I think you needed to know." continuing to look into the Englishman's stunning green eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 9:09 pm

Arthur debated this in his head, and could find no fault with America's logic-- for once. He shifted where he was in the taller blonde's arms and looked up into his blue eyes once more, "I..." He paused; what did he want to say? He knew he loved him (the bloody git, who did he think he was making England fall in love with him?!), but wasn't entirely sure if it would be a good time for a relationship. He decided it best to tell the American just that, "Alfred I... I love you too. Romantically." He paused, feeling awkward, "But based off my current... mental instability... is it a good idea to pursue a relationship...?" He ventured the question, though he doubted America had the answer. He thought it best to continue; if he was being honest, he might as well get it all out in the open, he supposed, "And I have no intention of quitting. The cutting that is." He swallowed, "It helps... with the... pressure... and the pain."
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 9:38 pm

America saw that the other hesitated for a minute and he frowned. Did England really not return his feelings? And he shifted his eyes somewhere eyes s the Englishman couldn't see the disappointment and hurt in his eyes and then Arthur began to speak, "I" he started and he thought England was going to apologize for not feeling the same way and then Arthur said that he loved him too, and his eyes went directly on the Brit, and he was about to open his mouth to say something and was cut off and thought, was it really okay for England and him to get into a relationship? Maybe not, but he needed a way to distract England, making England better was his first priority, he didn't want him to continue hurting himself. He continued to look at him a small smile appearing on his face, "it might help get your mind off stuff." he heard that England still wanted to continue cutting himself, well so much for his plan and said, "Don't, just......I don't understand why you want to hurt yourself." looking at his greens eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 10:14 pm

England sighs, swallowing again, "It relieves the pain." He whispers, "I... I just want to feel myself bleed." He winced, realizing just how screwed up he sounded, "I.... I like it. It makes me feel more alive and I can't help but enjoy the sensation. It doesn't hurt America, really." He insists. He scratches at his hands self consciously. "I really don't know Alfred..." His scratching beings to make him bleed and he continues digging deeper.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 12:20 am

America shifted his eyes and then thought of something and suggested, "W.....What if we found a substitute for cutting?" he had something in mind, the Brit wanted a rush. He turned to him and said, "What about sex?" he asked. He didn't want the Englishman to hurt himself and so hopefully he would agree to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 12:24 am

England blushes, "Do you... Do you think it would... work?" He asked softly; he had no qualms about having sex with America. He'd pictured the younger man dominating him in several positions, with toys, without toys, kinks and lingerie... He was sure that he had never masturbated more in his life than in the time between Alfred growing up and this very second. As sad as it was, it might work. His fingers dug deeper, slicing the skin on his hand subconsciously.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 12:34 am

America grinned a bit and said, "I don't know we're just gonna have to see." just imagining England writhing and moaning under him made him excited about the idea, and didn't think he could wait to get to the Brit's house he suggested something else, "How much of a rush do you think you would get in the bathroom stall?" he knew the Brit could be a prude and didn't think he would be up for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 12:37 am

A spark lit in the Englishman's chest and a fire was already churning in his stomach at the idea of America pounding into him from behind as he was pinned against the wall of a bathroom stall. Of all his fantasies, voyeurism was one that had popped up several times over. Arthur straightened and placed his hands on Alfred'a shoulder excitedly, getting blood from his hand on America's shirt. He pulled it back abruptly, "S-sorry." He blushed, "Yes, let's do it."
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 12:58 am

America smiled and pulled England into a hungry kiss, feeling the blood from his hand seep into his shirt, but at this point he didn't care. He moved his hands down and moved them down to England's slim waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 1:37 am

England kisses, parting his full, pink lips when America licks at them for entrance. He nips playfully at the taller blonde's tongue and backs up slowly before pulling away, "Maybe we should make it back to the bathroom first?" He asks softly, as they're in the middle of the hall, "We wouldn't want to be interrupted after all." He gives a sly smile and toys with Alfred's hair, twirling it around his fingers, "Well?"
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 1:47 am

America let him enter and when England broke the kiss he pouted slightly. He regained his grin when England sounded to like the idea just as much as he did. "Yeah." he responded, he can just imagine if someone caught them, but would thin about the various scenarios later. He was just as eager and said, "yeah, let's go." he got up and dragged England behind him, just like a child, he didn't like to wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 8:29 pm

England let himself be dragged, and once they reached the bathroom, he pulled the taller boy into a stall and cinched the door shut. "Now, where were we?" He asked softly, eyes lidded and glazed over with lust. He's always wanted the American-- or at least since he'd become independent. He couldn't help the feelings of lust that rose in him when he pictured the taller blonde while he masturbated; it had been too long since he'd had a proper fuck.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 3 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 10:19 pm

He smirked at the shorter nation and said, "I was about to fuck you in the bathroom stall." answering his question. He pinned England hands to the bathroom stall door, making sure to be careful with his wrist, and pulled him into a deep kiss. He had been lusting after his former caretaker since a bit before the revolution, the pale skin and green eyes always made him nuts and seeing his angry and annoyed expression always made his pants feel a bit tighter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 3 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 10:24 pm

Arthur groaned in submission and let the taller blonde take over; he'd waited way too long for this. He pressed deeper into the kiss, wanting more from the American pinning him to the stall wall. He panted breaking away momentarily, "I... I've wanted this for a long time..." He admitted before diving back in to seize the other's lips once more. He didn't know if this made them lovers or if it was merely to counter his new cutting habit, but he was certain that the feelings were mutual.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 3 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 10:31 pm

When England broke the kiss, he grinned and said, "Me too." and then began to kiss again loving the taste of England's mouth tea and a hint of some spice. He was too eager and began to undo England's tie and unbuttoned his shirt admiring the pale skin as it was revealed each time he undid a button
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 11:22 pm

Last edited by Japan on Fri 15 Feb 2013, 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 2:59 am

England groaned softly, arching and pressing himself into the taller blonde man. "America..." He breathed in between heated kisses. His breath hitched when America unbuttoned his shirt. He let a small sigh escape him, "America, please..." He moaned softly and tugged slightly at America's pretty blonde locks. He braced himself back against the stall, allowing the American full access to his body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

EnglandXAmerica
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: