Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EnglandXAmerica

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

EnglandXAmerica  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 3:18 am

England jolted when he heard the American's voice again and called quietly, "Y-yeah Alfred?" Shit... I never use his human name... He's totally going to know something's up. I only call him that when something is wrong or when I'm hiding something.... In this case both. He watched in horror as a drop of blood fell to the floor, followed by many more. The blood was dripping from his wrist and he moved his other hand to cup it so that it wouldn't drip further.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 3:23 am

America continued to look under the floor and saw drops of blood and then his human name 'Alfred'. He went over to the stall England was in and said, "Dude, what the hell is going on, why is there blood on the floor and you don't call me unless something's up." he took a glimpse through the small opening in the stall and saw a bloody protractor held above England's wrist and his eyes widen, "What the hell are you doing in there England?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 3:27 am

England winced at the panicked tone in the American's voice. He saw America looking through the crack but decided to try and deny it. Maybe he was dense enough to believe a lie? "Nothing Alf-America..." He corrected himself quickly, "What do you need?" His voice was slightly ragged and he felt himself being to tears up, the salty water welling in his eyes. He let a few spill over and shifted, now uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 3:29 am

America couldn't believe England was still lying to him and said, "Cut the bullshit, what the hell are you doing, why is there so much blood!?" wanting to know, he could have broken the door down but wanted the Brit to come willing to him and answer him. "You do know there's a meeting right?" and silence, "England open the door please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:59 pm

Slowly, the Englishman opened the door. His arm was stained with blood and in his other hand was a protractor, covered in the same blood dripping from his arm. He swallowed, "I'm going to have to skip this one Alfred." He whispered, unsure of his voice. He felt like if he talked too loudly, the other might just flip out. He gazed everywhere but his ex colony, "It's nothing. I'm fine. I can patch myself up later, really." He insisted, though he knew he wouldn't even try to fix himself up in all honesty.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:04 pm

America stepped back a bit as the Brit opened the door and his widen as he saw the crimson wrist and the bloody protractor, and when he said he would skip, he had a feeling he knew what the Englishman was going to do in his time off. He went livid when England said he would patch himself up, "What?! You shouldn't be doing this anyway! Why are you doing this to yourself? Why are you acting like this?" he voice decreasing in volume with each statement his eyes softened and looked into England's beautifully stunning emerald eyes, "Please England, why are you doing this to yourself?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:10 pm

England put up a poker face, not wanting to deal with this right now. He shrugged; it was a move he'd learned from the American himself, the perfect way to tell someone you didn't really want to talk. He continued to look pointedly at a corner in the bathroom, refusing to meet the other's eyes. "I guess... I'm... I'm just... feeling a bit... down." He sugar coated it. He didn't want America to think he was weak. And he didn't want him to think that he couldn't handle himself, "It's really not a big deal Alfred..."
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:14 pm

America stood in front of the shorter man and crossed his arms and said, "It's not a big deal? Dude, you're cutting yourself in a bathroom stall with a protractor, it's as bad as it get." he said, and then sighed, knowing that pointing out flaws wasn't the best for England if he was feelig upset, "We'll take the day off and I'll take you home." he was planning on watching after the Brit, he didn't want him to continue hurting himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:25 pm

Arthur couldn't help but wince at the way America had put it; It's as bad as it gets. He sighed and nodded, not wanting to argue, "Yes, yes... I'll put on some coffee for you when we get there..." He began rambling about the things he would do once he was home and could only hope the taller blonde would choose to leave soon so that he could relieve himself of just a little more stress; It wasn't as though countries could commit suicide anyhow, so what was so bad about this?
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:48 pm

America steppe aside so England could get passed,"Sounds good." he cracked a small smile, "I'm gonna be staying over for a while, just to make sure you don't do it again, hero's gotta look out for others you know, and you're not an exception." he would have dropped everything to make sure England was okay, why was England so depressed, he didn't know, but whatever it might be, he wanted to let England know that he was here for him. He wasn't good or emotional support but he could be his punching bag if he wanted or something to lash out at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:53 pm

England's expression dropped as he heard that this was all about a 'hero's duty' and nearly sighed out loud. He wrung his hands, feeling an odd nervousness spread throughout him, "Yeah... Right..." He muttered. He knew that anytime the blonde's back was turned--that second America was gone--he'd be right back at it. It was an oddly addicting thing, the pain he was putting himself through. It had only started just this morning but he'd come to realize that it had probably been a long time coming. Arthur moved to walk in front of America and wondered if the man would be able to hear him screaming in his sleep. America had always slept like a log; it was unlikely.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:56 pm

America walked behind England, he would call later and say he and England would be calling in sick, they would get suspicious though, especially France. There were already rumors about them, but he usually tended to to ignore them, because as much as he wanted to deny it, he wanted the rumors to be true, but England's sudden depression was his main priority right now, and not trying to get into the other's pants. He was planning on staying and didn't care i he didn't ask, he usually just burst into the save everyone and it usually turned out all good in the end.....usually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 9:19 pm

England twiddled his fingers and wrung at his hands as they walked. His feelings of nervousness wouldn't subside and he felt like he was in a cage, "Alfred?" He asked softly, "Do... Are you... angry with me?" Arthur was going through the worst case scenarios in his head and America's silence wasn't helping any. He glanced back at the taller blonde, "What are you thinking about...?" He prompted softly. He was sure the other was disgusted with his weakness.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 9:24 pm

America looked over to England, "No." he said plainly. He wasn't angry with him, how could he be, it was the effect of the Brit's current depression. America sighed, and stuffed his hands in his pockets, "What am I thinking about....." he thought and said, "You." he was, trying to think of some ways to get England to forget about the cutting, as the hero it was his duty and as his secret admirer it was also his duty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 9:28 pm

England paused at the admittance, "I... This morning was my first time." He told the man walking behind him, "I dropped my plate and when I went to pick it up, I accidentally cut myself... and... I liked it. So I continued. But then you walked in and I..." He suppressed a laugh, "I thought I'd gotten away with it because you'd deemed it an accident. I really should have just walked away with what I had. But I had to push it..." And now I've been caught...
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 9:33 pm

America stayed silent during England's confession thinking of something to either break the ice or a solution appropriate to say in the situation he said, "Well, now you got me to help you break that, even though it started today, it'll be tough to break since you still have the urges, don't worry the hero's gonna help ya and anything you need just ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 9:36 pm

"I don't want to break the habit Alfred!" He snapped; he hadn't meant to lash out at the American but he couldn't seem to help himself, "It's fine the way it is! I don't need to be taken care of!" He bit his lip. He honestly didn't know why he was taking this out on America, but the dim blonde did make an easy target and after years of growing bitterness and secret longing, it felt as though Arthur's animosity towards the younger nation was coming to a head.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 9:42 pm

America was taken back a bit when Arthur began to yell at him and stayed composed during the whole thing and said, "You're not okay!" he said once he was finished, "You weren't like this before, and I......I want you back the way you were, you don't smile anymore and....I miss that!" he said confession pouring out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 9:48 pm

Arthur couldn't stop himself; he rounded on the other man and jabbed him in the chest with his forefinger, "I never smile anymore because I'm not happy dammit!" He yelled, before backing up, "I hate this life! I hate this place! I JUST WANT TO DIE!" He was screaming at the top of his lungs now and he didn't even care if arriving countries heard him. He yanked back, shocked by his own confession; he hadn't even realized just how unhappy he was. He held a hand up to his face and realized he was crying. Suddenly, he found himself on his knees sobbing.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 9:54 pm

America looked down at the finger on his chest and then back at England, he didn't want to lie, and he wasn't happy. Being a country wasn't all fun, no they carried the burden of their country on their shoulders. He frowned, he wanted to be the reason England smiled, but it turns out that he didn't even smiled. When the Brit fell to the floor crying, his heart broke and he crouched down to his level and hesitantly wrapped his arms around him. Not knowing what to say, he stayed silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 9:59 pm

England leans into the American and cries. "I want to die America..." He pleads with the man, "Please? Please... please...?" He slowly calms down, the tears ceasing and looks up into America's beautiful blue eyes, "It's been years since I've been anything great. We both know it." He remembered the better days; His days at sea as a fearsome pirate captain. Or his calmer, simpler days with a small America who was just starting out.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 10:03 pm

America looks down at him into the those hurt emerald eyes, he pulls him closer, "You're great, you're the UK, everyone know who you." America tried to convince him and said, "You're something to me......you're everything to me." he whispered. It was a good a time as any to tell him that he meant everything to America.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 10:09 pm

England froze as he heard America's confession, "... Everything... to you... As in... love? You love me?" He asked softly. He didn't want to allow himself to believe it and he couldn't help the feelings of hope welling from the darkness within him. He bit his lip; perhaps this was too much to hope for... Too much to wish for. He shook the thought from his head, feeling stupid for asking, "Never mind... hat was a silly question... Of course you don't..."
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 10:15 pm

America didn't want to admit it because it as too embarrassing, but his pride would have to be moved somewhere else and said, "Yeah.....I love you." he confessed, and he hoped it would magically somehow change the Englishman's mood. he didn't want England to continue to hurt himself, "It's not a stupid question.... 'specially after I said something like that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 7:02 pm

England remained demobilized for at least three more seconds before he managed to stutter out, "H-How? Why? When? How long?" The words came out in a rush; he was less concerned with returning the affections than he was confirming their sincerity. He blushed slightly, "I don't understand. Why wait until now to tell me?" He swallowed and looked into the taller blonde's sky blue eyes. So beautiful... just like the sea... He wanted nothing more than to see the American smile and make some random joke so that he wouldn't have to deal with all of this right now. Not that Arthur wasn't happy about the turn of events--he was just unsure of how he was supposed to respond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EnglandXAmerica    EnglandXAmerica  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

EnglandXAmerica
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: