Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swasdi ana~! ^.^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thailand
Admin
Thailand

Swasdi  ana~! ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Swasdi ana~! ^.^   Swasdi  ana~! ^.^ EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 4:31 pm

Hi I'm Thailand ana~ I was wondering if someone would be interested in dating me ana~ We can do whatever as long as we're having fun i'm alright ana~. ((Honesty I suck at Rp ing anything involving Romance that's not sex related yaoi...so I clould use practice. This can be yaoi also XD))
Back to top Go down
http://berserksubjuggulation.tumblr.com/

Swasdi  ana~! ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swasdi ana~! ^.^   Swasdi  ana~! ^.^ EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 4:51 pm

( I'm not good a romancy rps either T_T especially yaoi......so can I join you with this practice? :3 I might be able to help you, now just need to find a stack of good one-shots XD)

Maria sighed and glanced at her computer sscreen, looking at an email a friend sent her, her friend sent her a link to a dating service website. "Im so gonna kick her ass for sending me this....." She muttered, as she continued to scroll through the page she saw a post the caught her eye, it was Thailand. Maria raised an eyebrow, she thought he was an out going person, why would he uses an online dating service? She shrugged it off and decided to send him a message that just introduced herself and ask if a park or beach would be a good place to meet at.

Back to top Go down
Thailand
Admin
Thailand

Swasdi  ana~! ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swasdi ana~! ^.^   Swasdi  ana~! ^.^ EmptySat 19 Jan 2013, 12:57 pm

thailand checked his computer screen after a few days of posting his request on the social dating site. He moved his mouse and scrolled up and down the screen until he noticed that he had a message in his inbox. He clicked the envelop icon and a message popped up. From a sixteen year old Puerto Rician girl. He smiled when he saw that someone had actually replied to his request. She asked if the beach was alright and he replied. " yes sure the beach would be fun. We could have a lot of fun there. When should we meet eachother?" Thai hoped that she would reply back soon.
Back to top Go down

Swasdi  ana~! ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swasdi ana~! ^.^   Swasdi  ana~! ^.^ EmptySat 19 Jan 2013, 4:59 pm

The computer beeped and a pop up shoed on the monitor. Maria looked at the pop up, it said she had a message from Thailand. She smiled and clicked the pop up and read the message " yes sure the beach would be fun. We could have a lot of fun there. When should we meet eachother?" She read aloud to herself, smiling Maria replied "That's great, does 3 days from now sound good to you? " Maria was about to hit send when she thought of something to add. "Is there any beaches by you? If there is I don't mind meeting you there. Smile " Hitting send Maria waited anxiously for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Thailand
Admin
Thailand

Swasdi  ana~! ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swasdi ana~! ^.^   Swasdi  ana~! ^.^ EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 5:50 pm

Thailand balanced a pencil on his nose as a message appeared in his inbox. It was from the same girl as before. He smiled and clicked on the icon. He read the message and turned to his small pet elephant. He smiled at him. "She said that she wants to meet me in three days and at one of the beaches around here ana~ Isn't that great?" The small elephant jumped up and down with joy for his master and sounded off noises of happiness. Thailand then turns to his computer and bean typing a reply to her. "Sure that sonds great. And there are plenty of beaches where I live haha we can choose one when you arrive. Hmmmmm would you like me to pack a picnic lunch for the day? People tell me that I'm a great cook." Thailand while beaming with happiness clicked the send button and awaited her reply. He picked his elephant up and smiled at it. He snuggled it smiling.
Back to top Go down

Swasdi  ana~! ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swasdi ana~! ^.^   Swasdi  ana~! ^.^ EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 6:37 pm

Maria watched as her pet Coqui hopped around the computer desk casing a fake bug she had ties to a stick like a fishing poll bait. Her computer beeped and she put the toy down and read his message. "A beach by him huh?" She said to Coqui, who croaked in response. Maria typed her reply "That sounds good, I'll bring some fruit from my home then! Smile I'll see you then,si?" Maria hit send and tried to keep from squealing. "I can't wait to go Coqui! I should probably go and figure out what I should back while. I wait for a reply." She picked up the toy fishing toy and walked out of the room with Coqui hopping behind her.
Back to top Go down
Thailand
Admin
Thailand

Swasdi  ana~! ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swasdi ana~! ^.^   Swasdi  ana~! ^.^ EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 8:15 pm

Kasem (human Name) was surprised at how fast Maria had replied to his last message. Three days was a good time to meet, it gave Kasem time to clear his schedule and to prepare the food for the date. He smiled at the computer and sent her a map of where they would meet and the beach they would go to. "Alright ana~ Here's a map! It should get you here safely. Fruit sounds yummy I cant wait to try it." Kasem wondered what fruit from such a pretty girl would taste like. He imagined Pineapples and Coconuts and many others that he had never tried before. His mouth began to water a bit. He had to stop himself from drooling. He decided to attach something else to his message. "I can't wait to meet you in person and I hope we have an amazing time. See you in three days. Kasem hoped up out of his chair and ran to the kitchen to prepare the food for his date. He turned to Toto and smiled. "This is going to be fun don't you agree?(( After you reply to this do you want to start the Rp?))
Back to top Go down

Swasdi  ana~! ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swasdi ana~! ^.^   Swasdi  ana~! ^.^ EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 8:29 pm

Maria waled back into the room with Coqui and an apple in her hand, she walked back to her computer and checked for any messages. She saw that Kasem had replied and sent her a map to the location they would meet at. Maria smiled and replied "Okay see you then, oh and gracias for the map~ I'm not very good with directions!" Hitting send before closing the page and get up to pack some more.

((sure, I go to thread below this one si?))
Back to top Go down
Thailand
Admin
Thailand

Swasdi  ana~! ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swasdi ana~! ^.^   Swasdi  ana~! ^.^ EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 8:31 pm

(( yes go ahead and start it if you want to ^.^))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swasdi  ana~! ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swasdi ana~! ^.^   Swasdi  ana~! ^.^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Swasdi ana~! ^.^
Page 1 of 1