Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swasdi I'm Thailand ana~! ^.^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thailand
Admin
Thailand

Swasdi I'm Thailand ana~! ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Swasdi I'm Thailand ana~! ^.^   Swasdi I'm Thailand ana~! ^.^ EmptyWed 02 Jan 2013, 7:58 pm

Hello. I am your leader NO your king!!! nah just kidding Hi my name is Melvin but you can call me Thai ^.^ *group gasp* "What a male roleplayer who took the time to make a site NO!" haha yes! While I know male Hetalia fans are rare....uhh actually there has been a boom of male Hetalians so I'm not the only one anymore. Anyway, I started roleplaying when my friend got me into Hetalia last year. At first i didn't like roleplaying because all anyone did on my first site was roleplay Lemon yaoi non stop. But since then I've not only learned to separate the fandom from the actual show, but to enjoy yaoi as well. More so then than now. Thailand was my first Rp character and I try to roleplay him on every site I go on. But I also Rp as, Turkey, South Korea, Finland and my OC Quebec. Another note. I've been tole I roleplay Yaoi like a boss but i'd like some hetero experience also.

Now onto how I Rp Thailand. I like to Roleplay him as a happy,clueless and bubbly person. He's always willing to help someone, even if it hurts them to s certain degree. He wont notice anyway. Speaking of pain. I do roleplay him as a sadist. In Thailand their massages hurt so I drag them out make them extreme and borderline deadly XD No I will not show you an example! you'll have to wait until someone asks for one XD.

Now to explain the pairings I like with him. I tend to multiship. Its fun XD but i ship ThailandXVietnam and my OTP ThailandXRussia. "What? Thailand and Russia? What would make you ship that?!" haha and I shall tell you! I pissed off a Russia in a chatbox rp (thai went into sadist mode) so that led me to research Thailand and Russia past relations. Russia saved Thailand's ass from being concurred and divided by England and France. His boss and Russia's boss took a picture together showing that they were friends. The pic went viral (lol viral) and England and France stopped. Thailand and Russia's bosses visited each other a lot and even showed up in each other's clothes. There is a cute ThaiXRus Comic on Deviant art here. http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=hetalia+thailand+and+russia#/d2t60lg Anyway I think I've typed enough for now If you have anymore questions just ask. I like to think I'm a nice guy ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://berserksubjuggulation.tumblr.com/
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Swasdi I'm Thailand ana~! ^.^   Swasdi I'm Thailand ana~! ^.^ EmptyWed 02 Jan 2013, 8:00 pm

Nice, you're probably the first male Hetalian I've ever met. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.asklangsuoc.tumblr.com
Thailand
Admin
Thailand

PostSubject: Re: Swasdi I'm Thailand ana~! ^.^   Swasdi I'm Thailand ana~! ^.^ EmptyWed 02 Jan 2013, 8:11 pm

Hmm so i guess we are still rare. I am simply one Hell of a male Roleplayer *bows*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swasdi I'm Thailand ana~! ^.^   Swasdi I'm Thailand ana~! ^.^ EmptyFri 04 Jan 2013, 6:30 am

It's a pleasure to meet you Thai. I would be very happy if we could become friends. Smile

(I tend to multiship as well... XD)
Back to top Go down
Thailand
Admin
Thailand

PostSubject: Re: Swasdi I'm Thailand ana~! ^.^   Swasdi I'm Thailand ana~! ^.^ EmptyFri 04 Jan 2013, 5:51 pm

Good to meet ya! I hope we can become friends too.^.^
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Swasdi I'm Thailand ana~! ^.^   Swasdi I'm Thailand ana~! ^.^ EmptySat 05 Jan 2013, 8:59 pm

A male role player! Whoa, you're the first one I've met, I hope we can get along, and thanks so much for putting effort into the role playing site *huggles*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swasdi I'm Thailand ana~! ^.^   Swasdi I'm Thailand ana~! ^.^ EmptySat 05 Jan 2013, 10:02 pm

*blushes* Ah thanks ^.^ I hope we will get along also Surprised)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swasdi I'm Thailand ana~! ^.^   Swasdi I'm Thailand ana~! ^.^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Swasdi I'm Thailand ana~! ^.^
Page 1 of 1