Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ScotlandxSpain

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

ScotlandxSpain - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 5 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 8:07 pm

"Mmm~" Spain moaned as Scotland wrapped his arms around him, with his hand stroking his length. The position was even more unfamiliar to him; he was being dug into deep and completely, hitting his sweet spot right on the mark. Spain hadn't tried bottoming in the past, so he let his instincts drive him--trying to give as much pleasure as he could to his lover. He held on tight to Scotland's shoulders, using it as leverage as he continued to move his hips and he would make their lips meet every so often.

"Ohh Scotland~ unh~!" Spain's toes started to curl up in pleasure, as he felt himself to be on the brink of his release. He moved his hips even faster, and moved his hands up and down Scotland's back in a frenzy. "F-aster... Oh...si~!" Quick breaths escaped his mouth as he tried to keep himself from climaxing. He wanted to enjoy this as much as possible--the very first time he and Scotland made love, as lovers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 5 EmptySat 26 Jan 2013, 11:55 pm

Scotland smirked and began to stroke him even faster as he sped up the movement of his hips. He groaned softly in between pants as their hips met. He kissed him roughly and deeply, grabbing hold of his hips, slamming him down as he bucked his hips into ramming his sweet spot again. He continued stroking him and pulled away from the kiss gently, nipping down Spain's neck, searching for a spot on his neck that made him moan. The soft moans his lover made was driving him crazy, despite the sensual way the man rolled his hips. Scotland shuddered and groaned a bit loudly as he feels the hips of his lover advanced so suddenly. He felt himself getting closer and closer to releasing. As he held Spain's hips, he helped angle his thrusts to get him to scream out his name even louder in ecstasy as he felt himself starting to cum inside of him. "S-Spain..." he panted, "c-close...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 5 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 2:43 am

"Mmm~ ahh~ S-scot~" Spain moaned out, as he let his fingers sink into Scotland's back. Their hips meeting each other made wet smacking sound from the precum and the sweat that was in between them, filling the room with the lustful noise. With every thrust, Spain came closer and closer to reaching his limit-- and he rocked his hips to give Scotland the most pleasure he could, as well.

"Nnh~" Spain bit his lip as he felt Scotland's lips upon his neck, the sensation gave him goosebumps and sent a shiver throughout his whole body. "T-tan bien~" Spain's mind clouded over with all the feelings within him--the love, the lust, and the desire for this man. He wanted to do everything with him--the most romantic things, and the dirtiest, as well. "I-I'm close... a-ahh--!" Spain's gripped tightened, as he released his load, shooting out in between them. He gasped for air, and continued to rock his hips, wanting his lover to come as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 5 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 2:58 am

Scotland was damp and sticky from all the sweat and the cum from all the pleasure they were giving each other. As he felt the warm cum released from his lover in front of him and came inside of him and groaned softly as he felt the other continue to ride him. He panted, if Spain wanted to continue, Scotland wouldn't have minded. He liked the feeling of him moving against his length, he couldn't help but want more. But, the feeling of fatigue was taking over him and he gently placed his hands onto the Spaniard's hips to stop him. "S-Spain..." he said in a voice that was above a whisper. "I love ye..." He gently nuzzled against his neck and lifted up his hips to pull him out. Right now, he wanted nothing more than to just be around his lover and hugged him close.

"I think richt now would be a nice time tae take a bath." Scotland panted heavily and smiled. "Wouldnae tha be nice, love~?" He wanted to take this time to relax and spend time with him. Scotland leaned in and kissed his neck gently and leaned up, kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 5 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 8:36 am

Spain felt something warm rush into him as he heard Scotland's low groan, making his release inside of him. He felt tired, but he continued to roll his hips, still lost in the feeling of ecstasy he was being drowned in. Soon, his lover held him down, and stopped him--gently nuzzling his neck.
"I love you too, Scotland." Spain whispered, gently kissing the other's ear. He pulled out of Scotland, and felt his warm embrace around him. "Mm~ I-I think we should." Spain remembered how neither of them had taken a bath since the previous night. He knew however that Scotland's scent mixed with that of sweat and whisky would always be something he would like, as it would always remind him of the very first time they made love.

Spain ruffled Scotland's hair, and sat up, ushering Scotland to his feet. "Follow me."

Spain held Scotland's hand as they toured around the house, until they got to his bathroom. His bath was something he was proud of. It was big and spacious--decorated with intricately designed warm-colored tiles. There was a big tub, and a shower that went down like a waterfall. Spain opened the faucet and started filling the bathtub up, as he pulled Scotland in and gave him a deep kiss on the lips. "I... I really love you."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 5 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 8:56 am

Scotland smiled as he follow Spain around his house to find his bathroom. He had really liked Spain's house. It was a lot bigger than his own and looked warm and luxurious. He gently gripped Spain's hand as he felt their hands close against each other. Scotland loved the warm feeling of his lover's hand.

Scotland smiled softly and kissed him back gently, wrapping his arms around his waist. "I love ye, tae, Spain." He loved the honesty that escaped Spain's lips. He gently moves his hands down, placing them onto his ass, groping them gently as he does so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 5 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 9:07 am

"Hmm~" Spain moaned as he felt his lover's hands groping him. He let his hands settle onto the small of Scotland's back, and pulled him into a whisper. "I have a surprise for you." Spain grabbed a hand towel from the towel rack, and rolled it up into a blindfold, with a mischievous smirk painted across his face. "But you have to wear this, querido."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 5 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 9:16 am

Scotland chuckled with a smirk, he had gotten extremely turned on. The sudden gesture had take him by surprise, but he took the towel and placed it over his eyes. He liked how his lover was starting to get a bit kinky. The thought of whatever it was his lover was planning, he was going to enjoy it to the fullest. "Am nae sae keen wit surprises, but fer ye I'll dae anything." he said as he tightened the blindfold that blocked out his vision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 5 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 9:39 am

Spain waved his hand in front of Scotland's eyes, making sure he couldn't see a thing. He gripped onto Scotland's shoulders and slowly brought him near the sink, pushing him against the counter. He kissed him on the lips passionately, and left a trail of kisses down his neck and across his collar bone, and then back up to his ear. "Wait here." he said in a low, husky voice, giving his lover one last quick kiss to the lips before letting him go.

Spain made his way across the room towards the window, which when opened led to a part of his garden. He opened it and reached out--taking some of the red roses that grew near the windowsill. "No peeking~" he called out to Scotland, as he closed the window. He walked back to the tub and scattered the rose petals over the water, leaving a trail of them on the floor. He then crouched beside the sink and rummaged through the closet, producing small candles and matchsticks-- placing some of them by the tub, and the corners of the room. Though it was midday, Spain had somehow given it the illusion of night--wanting to give his lover the most relaxing and romantic time of his life. He walked towards Scotland again, and held him by the hand--slowly guiding him towards the bathtub. "Trust me." he murmured, and without warning he scooped Scotland in his arms, and slowly submerged the both of them into the water. The warm water enveloping him made him give a resounding sigh, and he slicked back his hair, with Scotland still in his arms. He slowly slipped the blindfold off his lover, and gave him a kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 5 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 11:11 am

As long as his eyes were covered, Scotland was unable to see anything. He groaned softly, he enjoyed the feeling of Spain's lips moving along his neck. He stood there by the sink and wondered what Spain was doing while he was still blind folded. But, he obediently followed his lover's request and refused to peek until he was finished.

After several moments, he feels Spain lead him over to a direction from what seems like the bathtub. He had full trust knowing the Spaniard knew what he was doing. It all happened a bit quickly and he felt himself swept off his feet briefly before feeling the water around him. There was a sudden pull on his face and he blinked open his eyes, only to met Spain's lips once more.

He kissed him back gently and pulled away, looking around noticing a few adjustments that were made. Scotland chuckled and leaned towards him for another kiss. "Ye sure took yer time, love." he said and pecked his lips gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 5 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 1:24 pm

"Lo siento." Spain said, bringing his lips near his lover's neck. He kissed it lightly--gently grazing his lips over the delicate skin, breathing over it. He cupped his hands and got some water, pouring it all over Scotland's head. "We're supposed to get clean, right?" he chuckled, and kissed his lover on the lips, running his fingers through the wet, red hair.

I'm... so happy. Spain thought, as he looked at his lover before him. It was almost like a dream how everything turned out--one day they were almost strangers, and the next... they were bathing in his bath tub together. He didn't know how he could get so lucky. But somehow, he wanted to learn more about Scotland. There was so much about him that he didn't know yet--who he was underneath the surface, his past, and what he liked and disliked. Was he ever in love in the past? Just the thought of it made Spain's heart ache somehow, but it's not like he wasn't guilty of it either. But seeing Scotland at that moment, bathed in water and candlelight made Spain want him all to himself, for as long as he was alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 5 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 3:42 pm

Scotland shuddered softly from the feeling of Spain's lips against him. He felt his cock twitch as Spain's breath brushed against his neck, giving him goosebumps. Scotland managed to hold back his arousal, but he couldn't help himself imagining them making love again; only this time it was in the bath tub. The candlelight made up for a romantic atmosphere, but only increased his cravings for the Spaniard in front of him. He loved every touch, every kiss... It was only a bath, but he felt they were getting dirty all over again.

He felt his lover's fingers wander around his crimson locks as their lips met for a passionate kiss. Scotland smirked and pulled him close. "It seems tae me we're getting a lot moore dirtier than clean." He said softly as he scooped up some water and gently ran his hands down Spain's back. The Scot had never felt this much intimacy in the longest time. The last time he had gotten this close to another person like this felt like it had happened only ages ago. No, he didn't want to go back to remembering those times. He had given his whole self before only to find that his last lover had been in bed with someone else.

Scotland decided to let that fade to the back of his mind; to make sure never to think about it again. He had only hoped Spain wouldn't do the same. But gazing into his lover's eyes, his lover of today and now, he knew... Felt that in every word, gentle whisper, the smiles... He truly meant every word. Even if they were sweet nothings in a language he wasn't familiar with, the honest was all there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 5 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 4:32 am

"I'll make sure you get clean..." Spain continued to kiss Scotland's neck, and started licking it--trailing down to his collar bone and up to his cheek. He swirled his tongue around, painting circles all over Scotland's wet skin. His member sprung back to life again, upon seeing Scotland's face and his lover's taste in his mouth. "I... I can't help it." He chuckled and put his arms around Scotland, and slowly pushing him down against one side of the porcelain tub. Spain straddled him, and brought their lips together--kissing as if they hadn't kissed each other for so long. He wanted to kiss him, devour his lips and all that he was right there and then until he could get his very breath; his soul mixed with his own. He didn't know he was capable of feeling love such as that, in such a short amount of time. It was as if his heart was waiting for him, all along.

"Mm~" Spain broke the kiss off, and started to lick his lover clean again, dragging his tongue from Scotland's mouth, down to his torso. His lips lingered over his chest, licking over the hardened nubs and lightly sucking on them as he ground his hips agains't the other's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 5 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 1:57 am

Scotland groaned out in pleasure. He felt himself grow hard again from his lover's lips, the feeling taking him over completely. He felt his heart racing, the sensation leaving him lost in the abyss of love and lust. Scotland moaned and gently gripped Spain's hair as he felt him teasing his nipples. "Spain..." he softly moaned his lover's name. The Scot shuddered lightly as he felt Spain's length grind against his own growing erection.

He pulled him close into a passionate kiss and pressed Spain against him, wanting more of his lover's warmth. Scotland couldn't ask for anything more than to have him close to his heart. Gently, he reached up and ran his fingers through his soft, brown hair as he deepened the kiss. He pulled away gently and smiled softly. "I love ye," he whispered softly as he pecks his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 5 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 10:27 pm

"I... I love you." Spain said smiling, as he let himself get pulled into the kiss once again. His hands wandered all over Scotland's sides, feeling every inch of his wet skin--tracing over his ribs and muscles. His hardened member rubbed against Scotland's length, the friction making him moan in pleasure as he continued to kiss the other. "I love you so much... querido, querido..." he said, staring into the other's eyes. He slowly dragged his fingers across Scotland's torso and into the water, making contact with his member. He stroked it lightly, rubbing his thumb over its engorged tip, and gripping it with his entire hand.

"I love you... so much." He started nipping on Scotland's ear, and planted kisses all over his forehead, tasting the water on his lips. The movement of his fingers gradually slowed around Scotland's member, as he spread Scotland's legs more; bringing his fingers around his entrance. He traced its outline, and started rubbing all over the inner sides of his thigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 5 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 1:15 am

Scotland shuddered as he felt Spain lightly caressing every inch of his skin. He groaned loudly into the kiss as his member was gently stroked and the tip brushing lightly against Spain's thumb. Scotland's member twitch and he suddenly bucks his hips, blushing bright red. He moans softly as Spain begins to brush his fingers everywhere else besides his chest and sides. He noticed the position they were in and his legs wide open. If Spain was gonna do what he thought he was doing, the Scot happened to like it. This was Scotland's first time being on the other end and he wouldn't regret doing this, especially with Spain.

He wrapped his arms around Spain's neck, pulling him close and presses their foreheads together before pulling Spain into a deep kiss, gently brushing his hand onto Spain's cheek. Scotland would have preferred to be on top, but admittingly, he had liked switching once in a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 5 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 1:16 pm

Spain continued caressing Scotland's inner thigh as he slowly slid one of his fingers into Scotland's entrance. The tightness of the entrance squeezed down onto his finger, but the water made it easier to move it, as he slowly slid it in and out in a thrusting motion. "Is this ok?" he asked, gradually picking up the pace. Spain didn't know whether Scotland had received it like this before, so he tried to be gentle--knowing how much it could hurt the first time. From what he observed, it wasn't likely that Scotland would've bottomed in the past--seeing his expression alone, and the way he tensed up as his fingers grazed his entrance made it obvious that he was more comfortable taking the lead. But somehow, Spain wanted to return the favor. He slipped in another finger, and then another; trying to loosen Scotland even more. He angled his thrusts to hit just the right spot, hoping to make his lover feel the same way he did when he was being fingered.

Spain let himself be pulled into the kiss, feeling Scotland's wet forehead against him. The breath against his skin made him shiver, and the look in Scotland's eyes made him burn with desire--a fire within him that even all the water they were in couldn't quench.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 5 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 4:05 pm

"Nngh.." Scotland gripped Spain's back a bit roughly, but tried his best to relax around him as he felt a few more digits enter him. He moaned softly as he felt Spain's fingers thrusting into him as soon as he finally adjusted to the feeling. "I-It's f-fine..." Scotland panted. f-feels... strange. It was Scotland first time after all. It would take time to get used to this if they did this often.

Scotland cried out as he felt his lover's fingers brush against a spot that filled him with pleasure. He lightly gripped Spain's hair and kissed him deeply, holding it for a long moment before pulling away and trailing kisses down his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 5 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 9:06 pm

"S-scotland..." Spain moaned in pleasure as he felt Scotland's lips on his neck, trailing down, giving him goosebumps all over his skin. He continued his thrusts, feeling Scotland's fingers dig into him as he continued to hit a certain spot that made his lover tremble underneath him. He turned his fingers as he thrust them in and out, as he continued to plant kisses on Scotland's forehead, all the way down to his shoulders.

Spain removed his fingers out, and slowly brought his member to Scotland's, rubbing them together. "I love you." he looked at Scotland with a serious expression, and brought the tip of his length to his entrance, grabbing his ass. He slowly dug in, the sensation of the water and the tight entrance made him gasp in pleasure. He bent down, and held Scotland's face in his hand and gave him a kiss to the cheek. "Relax. Just... tell me if you want to stop, ok?" He continued to kiss him, as he slowly moved his hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 5 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 9:36 pm

Scotland moaned softly as he felt the light press against his length. He pulled Spain into a deep kiss, groaning loudly into the kiss and relaxes himself, trying to adjust to the new feeling. "Ahh.. mm~.. I-I love ye, tae.." he panted. He continue to relax himself as he felt his body tense up each time the Spaniard went deeper and deeper into him each time. Until he felt himself completely adjust, he leaned onto Spain's shoulder.

"M-Move..." he whimpered softly against his lover's ear, slowly moving his hips to get him to speed up his thrusts. This felt strange, but he already started liking the unfamiliar feeling. He knew he would be sore tomorrow or later, but it was worth the pain from all the pleasure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 5 EmptyFri 01 Feb 2013, 10:28 pm

"Mmmm~" Spain's grip tightened over Scotland's ass as he quickened his pace. His thrusts intensified, making the water around them splash; extinguishing some of the candles he lit around them. This only made him thrust harder and faster; the sound of the water and the wet smacking sound of their skin in contact aroused him even further. He pounded into his lover, pulling his legs up as Spain angled himself to hit his sweet spot.

He pulled Scotland in so that they were upright, and he flipped him down pounding him from behind. He took a firm grip on Scotland's shoulder as he started leaving a trail of kisses all over Scotland's back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 5 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 1:08 am

Scotland was overindulged from all the pleasure he was receiving, groaning loudly with each thrust and even louder as he felt his sweet spot abused. He gripped the side of tub from all the pleasure he was willing to take. Scotland bit down on his lip hard, he began moving his hips in sync with Spain's thrusts. He moaned loudly and move his hips even faster as his lover was speeding up his pace.

As they changed positions, the Scot cried out and shuddered. Feeling Spain hit another spot. "Mmm~.... Spain~." Scotland reached down and began to stroke himself while moving his hips against him, a burning feeling in his stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 5 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 4:21 am

The room was filled with the squeaking sound of their skin rubbing against the porcelain of the tub, as well as their simultaneous moans. He gripped Scotland by the hair, and rubbed his hand up and down Scotland's side. "You're... tight..." Spain murmured in between breaths, as he moved his lips towards Scotland's ear. He stuck out his tongue and traced its outline, slowly dragging it down to the other's nape. He gently nipped on the skin and breathed through his nose, smelling the heady mix of sex and rose petals in the air.

"Nnghh..." Spain groaned, his fingers digging into Scotland's shoulder as he tried to stop himself from cumming. He wanted to enjoy this as much as possible, and keep Scotland in his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 5 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 5:40 am

Scotland felt himself getting closer and closer to his climax, but he continued moving his hips against Spain roughly. He loved the warm feeling that jolted him each time he felt his sweet spot continuously pounded at. He tried to relax himself for his lover as he felt him continue to thrust. He moaned softly as he felt Spain's precum slowly entering him, but he felt the need of wanting to feel Spain's kiss onto his lips than anywhere else. He cried out loudly and reached behind his head, roughly gripping Spain's hair. He panted heavily and groaned from the kisses along his back. Scotland continued to stroke himself from the pleasure the thrusts have already given to his sweet spots and felt himself starting to cum. "A-Am... gaeing tae... cum.....~~" he breathed.

Scotland continued rocking his hips along with the Spaniard's thrusts, he wanted his lover to cum at the same time as him. He stopped moving his hips for a bit until he felt only the head still inside before slamming his hips down to meet one more thrust before he suddenly came, screaming out his lover's name with a loud moan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 5 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 6:29 am

The way Scotland moved his hips in sync with his thrusts drove Spain crazy, as he continued to ram into him even more. The water sloshed around them and out of the tub, getting the floor wet. "Mmnhh.. ah- S-Scot..." Spain brought his lips to Scotland's in attempt to stifle his own moans, tangling his tongue with the other's. Their kisses became rough and intense, as Spain started biting and swirling his tongue along Scotland's lips and mouth. He groaned in pleasure and pain, as he felt Scotland tugging onto his brown locks.

"Y-yo tambiƩn...*" Spain couldn't help but revert to his native tongue, as he was reaching his climax as well. The pleasure built up in his member, and he felt a sense of loss once Scotland abruptly stopped his movement. All of a sudden, Scotland rammed back into him and he was sent over the edge as well--releasing his load inside Scotland. He collapsed over Scotland and panted, slowly removing his member out as the white liquid mixed in with the water. Scotland was right--they weren't any closer to getting clean.

-----------
*Me too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

ScotlandxSpain
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: