Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ScotlandxSpain

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

ScotlandxSpain - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 6 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 6:59 am

Scotland panted heavily and chuckled softly. "Tha was great.." he said, smiling. "As much as I prefer tae top, I think I would like tae feel ye again some time." He turned and pulled Spain into a passionate kiss, pressing close to him. He leans close to his lover's ear and nips gently. "I love ye." And he began to trail kisses down his neck. He moves away from him and looked at the tub, laughing. "I think it's aboot time we, used the shower instead." Scotland reached up and gently brushed his hair away from his face. "Unless, ye think we're clean enough." He smiled and kissed his cheek before standing. "We've made quite a mess, didnae we?" He stepped out the tub, nearly slipping if he didn't grab hold of the wall. "An' it looks like we're gaeing tae need a mop."

He looked back at Spain and held out his hand to him before slipping him another kiss as Spain stood up. "Are we still aboot tae shower or should we chust change?" he asked. "Actually, tha seemed rather cute tha ye decided tae surprise me wit tha move. Dinnae think tha was gaeing tae happen. I expected something like this wit the blind fold and I didnae think I was richt~. Every thing else was sexy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 6 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 11:07 pm

"I love you, too." Spain said as he started moaning softly from his lover's kisses. The afterglow of sex kissed his cheeks, and everything seemed rosy and bathed with a certain kind of light. It was just midmorning, but he felt the compulsion to just lie down and sleep with Scotland in his arms. He looked down around the tub, and it was almost as if it had rained and flood had entered the bathroom. "Alright, let's go to the shower. I'll take good care of you." Spain said, as he got out of the tub, first. The painkillers were wearing off, and his behind was feeling a bit sore again, but he didn't mind. He wondered if Scotland felt sore already, as well.

Spain helped Scotland out of the tub, carefully making sure that he didn't slip with all the wet tiles. "Heh, I couldn't help it." Spain said, regarding the gesture. "Personally I think you looked muy caliente* with a blindfold on." He chuckled, brushing away some of the rose petals that still floated over water on the floor and headed towards the shower.

---------
*very hot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 6 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 12:16 am

Scotland smiled and followed him to the shower. He did feel a bit sore, but he didn't plan on minding it since it might be a bit of a nuisance later on, anyway. But, he wondered if they planned on drying the floor before they really ended up slipping and something else ended up being sore for a long time. After all the sex they did these psst two days happened to tire him out and all he wanted to do was sleep for a while. He kissed Spain's forehead gently and ran his fingers through his lover's hair. "I love ye," he whispered softly and smiled.

He had never felt this happy in the longest time. He loved the feeling of running his fingers through the damp hair on his head. Scotland hugged him, chuckling softly to himself; other than that he didn't expect to have this much fun. But, of course, he just wanted a shower before they started getting hot again. The thought of it made him smile and chuckle softly to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 6 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 9:20 pm

"Te quiero, tambiƩn*" Spain said smiling, as he drove his lover to the shower. He started planting kisses on his cheek, and then the neck playfully, pushing Scotland against the wall. "When you say that, you make me want to have you all over again." he said, staring into Scotland's vivid green eyes. He brushed the other's hair away from his face slowly, not breaking eye contact. He loved him. He loved him so much.

Spain turned the shower on and adjusted the heat, beckoning his lover to move into his arms. He got a bottle of shampoo and squeezed some of its contents on Scotland's hair, and Spain lathered and massaged it in. "Your hair's really soft." Spain laughed, as he shaped Scotland's hair with the suds. He had fun playing with it, and giving Scotland spiky hair, or sweeping it to the side. With a bar of soap, he began to lather suds in his hands and he rubbed Scotland down starting from the neck and down to his hips.

----------
*And I love you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 6 EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 10:01 pm

Scotland chuckled softly as he felt Spain's lips kissing down his neck. He leaned against his lover's shoulder as he felt the Spaniard's fingers run through his hair. "Thank ye, love~." He smiled softly and kissed his shoulder gently. It felt quite relaxing the feeling of Spain's hand massaging his head. He felt almost every bit of his problems wash away down the drain, just knowing he was in Spain's arms. The warmth of his lover's body felt nice, mixing in against his own. He shuddered, feeling Spain's hands wander down his hips. "Get a wee bit touchy there, arenae we~?" The Scot chuckled softly to himself. He enjoyed the feeling of Spain's hands. He smirked and moved his hands down and groped Spain's ass roughly. They haven't fully washed each other and yet they get another round. Scotland found this amusing as well as adorable that it takes them forever to get things done today. He absolutely loved Spain and honestly didn't mind if it took them all night to finally get clean.

Scotland smiled and started to wash Spain's hair as well. He pecked his lover's lips gently and washed the suds away as he finished shampooing his hair and started to help wash his body also, reaching down and groping his ass hard again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 6 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 5:44 am

"I'm not... I'm just making sure you're clean everywhere." Spain began to work his hands down; he rubbed the lather along his lover's hips, and then made his way in between his thighs. "This place, especially." He rubbed Scotland's sensitive spots gently, making certain that no place left untouched by his hands, and by the soap. He used his fingers to part Scotland's entrance as well; cleaning along the line. The mere touching made Spain somewhat hot again, as he tried to fight off the feelings of arousal. He knew, however that his reddened face and lustful eyes betrayed him fully.

"Hmm~ you're also getting a little rough, huh?" He asked, as he felt his lover's hands grope his ass. It felt good, and the slippery feeling of the soap made him tingle all over. Moans escaped through his mouth, despite his resistance. He really liked how everything was working out that day; it was as if nothing else mattered in the world, and it was just the two of them--his dearly beloved and himself whom existed in the world. One they washed away the shampoo from their heads, they groped each other even more and Spain kissed Scotland on the lips, pushing him against the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 6 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 10:26 am

Scotland shuddered and bit his lip as he felt Spain's fingers slide into his entrance. "Mmm~, Spain," he moaned out, testing the other man's patience and bucked his hips his against his fingers and felt himself start to harden again. He smirked at the look in his lover's eyes and kissed him roughly, sliding in his tongue. It seems they've been at it for almost a whole day now. But Scotland hasn't noticed or decided to ignore it. He liked this kind of bonding time with Spain and sounded a bit excited thinking of how it would be like in bed.

Scotland groaned softly as he felt his lover's hands against his ass, groping him. He smiled as the shampoo was washed away and chuckled as he was pressed against the wall. Nae this time, love~~ Reaching up, he placed his hands onto Spain's shoulders and switched their positions, the Spaniard now against the wall. "Mind if I take it from here, love~?" The Scot purred as he held up his lover's thigh against him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 6 EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 5:18 am

"Mmh~" Spain suddenly felt Scotland's tongue enter his mouth, as he roughly kissed back, letting Scotland explore. He caught Scotland's tongue with his lips, and sucked on it as he continued rubbing him down. He started creating circles with the soap over Scotland's ass, and moved his hands up and down his thighs. He pushed into Scotland and felt something hard pushing against his leg.

"Ah-!" Spain exclaimed, surprised at the sudden reversal of position. He moaned as he let Scotland take his leg, pushing it against him. "N-no..." he shook his head, telling Scotland that he didn't mind at all--and he was willing to let him do as he pleased. In fact he found Scotland taking control really sexy. He bit his lip as his hands made their way to the back of Scotland's head; intertwining his fingers with the drenched red locks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 6 EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 3:02 pm

Scotland smirked at him as he looked in his lover's eyes and moved his hands between Spain's thighs and lightly moves his fingers past his length and teasingly pokes his fingers at his entrance. He kissed him deeply as he lightly pokes a finger into him and waited for him to adjust before thrusting another finger into him and slid a few more into him as he felt the other relax and gently began thrusting his fingers in and out of him roughly.

As soon as Scotland felt Spain was stretched out enough, he pulls out his fingers and places his hands under his lover's thighs and pulled him up a bit, preparing to thrust into him. The Scot pressed close to him and gently pokes the tip into Spain's entrance. He smirked as he heard a soft mewl escape his lips and continued to thrust himself into him, his length slowly moving into him and gently begins to thrust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 6 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 6:43 am

"Ah~!" Spain moaned as he felt Scotland's fingers slip inside him, slowly thrusting it inside and out. He felt himself close around the digits until another, and another were placed in. He arched his back and moved his hips along with the thrusts, trying to get used to the feeling. He was still a bit sore, but he wanted Scotland inside him so much that he didn't really care. "Scotland~ ahh... m-more~!" He wanted something bigger to fill him, as he eagerly anticipated Scotland's cock to replace the fingers.

Spain closed his eyes as he felt Scotland's tip against his ass, slowly sliding in. He let out a gasp as the length penetrated him, as Scotland began to thrust. "F-faster... I... I want you." he said through half-lidded eyes. He felt heat rise up in his cheeks, as he realized how forward his words were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 6 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 7:16 am

The Scot smirked and sped up his thrusts, looking at him as he continued to move his hips and leaned down, kissing roughly at his lover's neck as he pleaded. Merely seeing Spain still drenched in the shower and up against the wall, gave him chills and turned him on a lot more. "Ye want... m-more o' me, love~?" he panted as he continued slamming himself into him and roughly gripped his thighs. He kissed Spain deeply and roughly as he thrust even faster into him and angled his thrusts into hitting his sweet spot. Scotland loved hearing the Spaniard's moans and couldn't help bit want to hear more. "Yer sae cute~." he purred as he licked the shell of his ear and nipped gently. "I love ye~." he whispered as he started to pull out of him, but left the tip still inside of him and slammed harder into his sweet spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 10:38 pm

"S-si~" Spain nodded and held on tighter to Scotland, moving his own hips with the thrusts. The wet sound of the hips smacking against each other turned him on more, as he let Scotland pound him hard. Their lips met and Spain pushed his tongue into Scotland's mouth, licking and feeling the insides of his cheeks and the surface of his tongue. He then caught Scotland's tongue in between his lips, sucking it as the other continued to thrust into him.
"Ahh~ Right t-there~!" he screamed, as Scotland's member hit his sweet spot. Spain threw his head back and dug his fingers into Scotland's back, submitting himself to the pleasure. "S-scotland~ ahh~! Dios... oh dios~!" He clenched his legs together, tightening himself up for the release that built up in him. He whimpered, trying to hold back as Scotland slammed into him once again. "I love you... I love you too..." he uttered in between pants, looking at Scotland through half-lidded eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 6 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013, 2:38 pm

Scotland shuddered and groaned softly, he felt himself starting to come and continued hitting his spot. He pulled him closer by his thighs and angled his thrusts into giving Spain more pleasure, getting him to come at the same time as him and roughly began to stroke him. After a moment, the Scot releases himself into him and kissed him deeply. He pulled away gently and smiled, kissing the Spaniard's flushed cheeks.
"Why dinnae we gae oot now?" The Scot asked. "It's nae gud tae be wasting water like this, love." He smirked and pulled himself out of him. He blushed lightly, then added. "Am sorry, I dinnae ken how tae turn yer shower off." He chuckled softly and kissed his nose. "I love ye."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 6 EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 8:04 pm

Spain clung onto Scotland as he felt his fingers wrap around his length, stroking him roughly. As their lips come together for a kiss, Spain felt himself tip over the edge, cumming all over Scotland's hand. He tried to gasp for air, but Scotland held him firmly by the mouth as they tangled their tongues together. "S-scotand..." he said, as soon as the other released his mouth. He brought his lips up to the Scotland's ear, blowing hot air onto his nape. "Si... we should go. Mind if you... put me down, querido?" Spain laughed and propped himself back onto the floor, clinging onto Scotland to keep his balance. "Te amo, Scotland." With a hand behind Scotland's head, Spain pulled him into another deep kiss. "I wonder what time it is already...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 6 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 8:02 pm

Scotland chuckled softly and kissed his cheek. "Am nae sure. We've been making love fer nearly the whole day. Arenae ye tired?" He smiled, stepping out of the shower after him. The Scot didn't mind having to make love with him nearly the whole day just as long as he was around his lover. Although, cuddling in bed didn't sound too bad, either. He went to go find a towel to go dry off as he didn't plan on making the floor wetter than it already was from earlier's little fling. Scotland went up behind Spain and hugged him close, gently placing the towel onto his head and kissing his cheek.

(Short post is short. Dx)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013, 10:10 am

"Un poco.*" he said, laughing as he kissed him back. He stepped out of the shower, only to be hugged from behind by Scotland. Spain felt himself blush at the affectionate gesture, and he turned around, hugging Scotland as well. He looked up at the slightly taller man, and wrapped his arms around his neck, staring straight into his eyes. "Mi corazon... I can't tell you just how happy I am right now." He brought their faces close, letting their noses touch each other and soon brought his hand down, holding Scotland's. He led them out of the bathroom after grabbing towels from the rack, and he tried rubbing down Scotlan'ds hair with one. "What do you think we should do now? Do you want to go out, or cuddle in bed?"

-------
* A little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013, 9:15 pm

Scotland smiled softly and looked at him. "I dinnae mind either one." He said and pecked his lips. "But, dae I ave tae wear clothes tae bed?" He asked, chuckling slightly wondering what his lover was probably thinking. He interlaced his fingers between Spain's as he took his hand again. "Dae ye mind showing me yer bedroom~?" He purred. "If ye dinnae mind~." He smiled and finally dried off. He put the towel to hang and just decided to walk around naked instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxSpain   ScotlandxSpain - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

ScotlandxSpain
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: