Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting over dinner.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Meeting over dinner. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. - Page 2 EmptyFri 04 Jul 2014, 3:44 am

With a small grin, he folded his menu and leaned forward, resting his head on his arm in boredom. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. I will. Like, I do think you're being slightly timid though. Seriously, have you seen Liet?! Oh, and by the way, he says sorry that he couldn't make it." He said casually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. - Page 2 EmptyMon 07 Jul 2014, 5:15 pm

Kat chuckled " No i haven't seen him, and that's ok" she said sounding a bit too relieved.She smiled nervously ,she was thankful in a way that he wasn't here that just spelled trouble for her...that trouble being her brother.She slouched a bit sighing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. - Page 2 EmptyMon 07 Jul 2014, 5:32 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "Do you not like Liet? I know he kinda sucks balls, but, like, he's a nice guy. I don't think he hates your guts or anything." He said slowly. He had no idea he would get this kind of gossip, tonite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Jul 2014, 1:10 pm

Latvia speed walked towards the entrance of the restaurant. When he reached the door he brushed off his usual uniform and straightened out his hair. He hoped he wasn't too terribly late. He sighed and opened the door, peeking his head in and looking for the other countries. He spotted them and walked over, looking a little flustered. "I'm sorry for being late, I had to walk here today..." He wondered where he should sit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Jul 2014, 5:19 pm

" Ah No ,no i like Lithuania...it's just that...you know when he's around...my brother magically pops up " she shivers and sighs" things are a bit tense between me and Russia-chan these days...you know" she propes her head up with her hand and glances at Latvia who just came in "Vitayu Latvia..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting over dinner.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2