Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Year Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thailand
Admin
Thailand

New Year Meeting Empty
PostSubject: New Year Meeting   New Year Meeting EmptyWed 02 Jan 2013, 7:22 pm

(( Thought this site could use a starter topic ^..^))Thailand yawned as he walked down the long and spacious hallway toward the World Meeting Room. It was around nine in the morning and it was warm and sunny outside. That was one of the best things about where he lived. There was never any snow and he could practically go to the beach everyday. He looked down at his watch and back up to continue walking. The meeting didn't start for another hour, and being the host country, he had to make preparations for the meeting. The maids had to know what dishes from each country to make, and the coffee machine had to be prepared along with other things. There was so much to do. He finally made it to the large doors the led into the meeting room. He placed his hand on the latch and opened the door.

Thailand closed the door behind him and turned on the lights. The lazy lights, that hadn't been turned on in a year, flickered on slowly. The meeting room was large and empty. It was hard to believe that this room could go from peaceful to absolute chaos as soon as the countries started piling in. Thailand sighed. "Ah....I don't see the point in these meetings Toto. We never get anything done and there is always a fight." The man's small elephant popped his head out of Thailand's shirt, where he had been hanging on to the inside collar and made a cheerful sound of reassurance toward Thailand. Thailand couldn't help but smile. "Haha yes I guess things can be better this time ana~ let's see what happens ana~" Thailand walked over to the corner where Toto's bed was, placed him in and patted his head. "Alright you stay and be good while I prepare ana~." Thailand walked back to the kitchens to instruct the tired maids. He gave them a pep talk and threw on one of his usual smiles that could put anyone to work. He walked out of the kitchen hearing comments about how he was good looking and such. This made Thai blush. He then proceeded to make other preparations.

He finished around 9:45. Tired from the all of his work, he flopped down in his chair. Everything was perfect, and to make it even better, Toto was asleep. Thailand didn't like to expose him to the chaos of the meetings. Then, he stood up again after resting to pass out fliers in front of every seat. When he finished he heard the clicking sound of the door. "Huh? that's funny ana~. usually everyone is late not early ana~." He watched the door open slowly. "Good Morning ana~!" Thailand smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://berserksubjuggulation.tumblr.com/

New Year Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Meeting   New Year Meeting EmptySat 05 Jan 2013, 8:04 pm

Russia smiled sweetly and slowly walked in. "Hello" He said with his smile fading a bit. He took his seat and sat straight up and started going through assorted papers that would end up being of no use. He eventually said something. "I don't know how you can live in this heat!" He said a bit softly. Russia shifted the scarf and looked around the room. A bright sun, warm weather, and the room looked fantastic. He looked over at the other in the room. "You did vary well as a host~ I have faith that the other nations will wreck it ^^" He said, still waring his kind smile. He laid the papers down and looked straight ahead. He put his hand up and moved his scarf once more to cover a bit of his soft neck that was showing. He glanced down at the floor, spotting the small elephant, Russia outstretched his hand and made small clicking noses with his fingers, not really caring if the creature walked over to him or ran like most animals.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

New Year Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Meeting   New Year Meeting EmptySat 05 Jan 2013, 9:39 pm

The door slammed open and a certain, somewhat disheveled Asian ((word change maybe?)) burst into the room. She almost ran into the window but doubled back to the man with the glasses. ((Does Thailand have a human name or anything?))
"Sir," she panted, pushing away a bang. "You left these at home." She shook her head. "You...don't have to come out so early. At least, you should've let me help--" She noticed the Russian with his hand outstretched towards the elephant. "Good morning, ser."
She set down the paperwork and didn't finish what she was saying to him. Instead, she took out Jin, the panda bear, and set it down beside Toto. Yao had sent her ahead with the panda. "Are any of you hungry right now?"
((Ahhh, crap, did I ruin the scenario?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.asklangsuoc.tumblr.com

New Year Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Meeting   New Year Meeting EmptySat 05 Jan 2013, 10:07 pm

((no no, not at all ^^))
Russia giggled watching the panda and the elephant mingle. He count help but be surprised usually only the basaltic states called him "Sir" A few backward seconds later, he returned with a normal "Hello..." He turned and continued watching how the pets got along so well, not like any of the bratty nations that came to this meeting. All they would do is fight and yell, but it was, after all, vary entertaining to watch.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

New Year Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Meeting   New Year Meeting EmptySat 05 Jan 2013, 10:13 pm

She tilted her upper body ((More really weird wording)) as if she was trying to get into the Russian's line of sight. "Erm, ser, do you want something to eat? M--" she cut herself off and sighed. "Thailand is too busy with his work to eat, I'm sure." Ai looked at the clock on the wall. ((Assuming conferences have clocks)) "It's still before lunch. Have you eaten yet?"

((...Watch me turn this into food. >_>))
Back to top Go down

New Year Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Meeting   New Year Meeting EmptySat 05 Jan 2013, 10:41 pm

Russia didn't look at her as he talked. "Da..." He sighed, "I would like and vodka or drink you have here" He said, keeping his eyes glued to the 2 playing Animals
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

New Year Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Meeting   New Year Meeting EmptySat 05 Jan 2013, 10:45 pm

She bowed a little and walked back towards the kitchen. When she came back a few seconds later, she was carrying a bottle and a glass. "As far as I'm concerned, this is liquor...though, I'm not sure it's vodka. I can't read it very well," she set it down at his seat and after a second, decided to pour it and left the room.
Back to top Go down

New Year Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Meeting   New Year Meeting EmptySat 05 Jan 2013, 10:59 pm

Russia frankly didn't care what it was. He pounded the glass on the table after having drank it in one shot. Poring himself another glass, along with another, and another, and another, all with out feeling the affects of the drinks yet.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

New Year Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Meeting   New Year Meeting EmptySat 05 Jan 2013, 11:04 pm

((Yet. Ooh boy. I'm not sure what's going to be more amusing. The bickering between the nations, or drunk Russia.))
She walked out of the kitchen with two glasses, one filled and one empty, stopped, watching Russia drink so much. She blinked, shaking her head and walked past him towards the window. The plants weren't extremely thirsty, but she fed it water anyway. She snuck another look at Russia. Why wasn't he drunk yet, she had to wonder. She looked at the empty glass in her hand. It wasn't like Thailand was going to drink anyways. Or Jin and Toto for that matter. And no guarentee she could stand whatever was in that bottle.
Back to top Go down
Thailand
Admin
Thailand

New Year Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Meeting   New Year Meeting EmptySat 05 Jan 2013, 11:25 pm

Thailand smiled as the Russian man walked through the door. He was smiling as he usually does. "Good Morning Russia." Thaland smiled and bowed to the large man. he always loved to see Russia he was a really sweet and nice guy. Thai didn't see why everyone was so afraid of him. He was going to run up and greet his friend with a hug, but the expression on the man's face changed. Thailand wondered what was wrong but then Russia took his seat and questioned Thai on how he lived in the heat. Thailand giggled and responded. "haha I guess that living here all my life has changed the heat from a nusince to something that is quite refreshing ana~." Thailand smiled and then blushed when Russia stated that he was a good host. "N-no I'm really not ana~ I just do what needs to be done in order to make everyone comfortable. And I'm sure that they won't destroy it ana~." Who was he kidding Thai knew very well that there would be some kind of fight and it would probably end up with the table being destroyed. Good thing Thailand had the Royal Thai Guard present in order to keep things from getting bloody. Thai made sure they wouldn't interrupt unless he gave the signal. Thailand then looked over at Russia attempting to play with Toto. It was cute really. Thai was about to comment on the cuteness when the door to the room crashed open. Thailand sat there, surprised. He even had an anime style sweat drop fall down the back of his head. "ana~?" He was soon greeted with a stack of papers literally being thrown at him. "Eh?! why were you in my home Beijing!?"Thai was flustered. He then picked up one of the papers. "Hmmmmm usually this paper work is Bangkok's job ana~. This has nothing to do with this meeting ana~." Thailand then smiled It was thoughtful of her to bring this for him, even if she invaded his home. "Thank you for bringing them. and i wake up early o i can make preparations ana~." After he finished speaking the girl went over to play with Russia Toto and her China's panda Jin. Thai whisered to himself. "I hope this doesn't become a Zoo ana~" He sat down to read over more of the papers just to make sure that none were for him. he then saw the two having alcohol. "Hey you two! don't you think it's waaay too early for alcohol ana~?!" (( Guys make your posts longer than one or two lined ok?-_-))
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

New Year Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Meeting   New Year Meeting EmptySat 05 Jan 2013, 11:39 pm

((So...we have to make like you, and make a large paragraph in order for it to count?...I'm goign to have to start counting my sentences.))

She looked flustered at the Thai's comment. It wasn't that she went into his house or anything. Her head jerked a little when she heard him calling. "Haa?? O-oh, I'm not drinking," she laughed nervously. "Not before a meeting anyways. Did you want any?" she held the glass out to him. He didn't look like he was heavy drinker. Not as far as she was concerned, but she wasn't the last thing he saw everyday, so she wouldn't know. Unless Yao decided to drink with him one night. But even then...she shook her head, clearing her thoughts and smiled at the man as a last thought.
Back to top Go down
Thailand
Admin
Thailand

New Year Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Meeting   New Year Meeting EmptySat 05 Jan 2013, 11:44 pm

(( no just more than Two I just naturally type this length cuz i'm use to having to for another website. You'll learn *thumbs up* I believe in you ^.^))
Back to top Go down

New Year Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Meeting   New Year Meeting EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 3:58 pm

((1 or 2 secntance got it ))
Russia smiled as he kept drinking. His only answer to the Thai man question being. "Why stop doing things you love for others?" Russia slumped in his chair, and started talking a bit louder, not being rude, but just letting his mind wonder where ever it wanted to Russia giggled lightly. He stood up from his chair and the now 3/4 empty bottle of a drink that he couldn't remember. He walked over the the elephant and started playing with his big, leathery, gray ears. Russia loved this elephant. The only real animal that was something to see was a tiger, but every one had those in Asia. Russia let out a sigh and another giggle, and quietly moved back over to his drink.

((OMG the head connons of drunk russiaaa~))
((to thai: you missed lota yaoi last night~ there was even some russia x america x england~HARAY for chat box smexy~))
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

New Year Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Meeting   New Year Meeting EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 4:15 pm

"..." she watched nervously as the bottle was being near finished. He had slumped against his chair. She hadn't really seen anyone finish a whole bottle so quickly. Yao usually took his time with a bottle. It was just one bottle, because he'd savor the flavor of each drink he had slowly. She was hoping the Russian wasn't going to ask for another bottle anytime soon. Even though he'd probably still be sober then.
He started playing with the ears of Toto's. She tilted her head. Was he nice when he was drunk or did he always like animals? A chill went down her spine when he giggled and went back to his drink. And then she remembered the panda hadn't really eaten anything. Better go find some bamboo.
Back to top Go down
America

America

New Year Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Meeting   New Year Meeting EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 4:19 pm

America burst in through the door and said, "Looks guys the hero has arrived." and looked around to see that there were only 2 other nations and a capital, "Yes! I totally beat England, and I got here first!" he looked t the clock and said, "dude, I'm starving!" and pulled out a hamburger from his pocket(It was wrapped) and saw Russia and said, "Hey Russia, what's up, you're here kinda early?" with his mouth full.
Back to top Go down

New Year Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Meeting   New Year Meeting EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 4:32 pm

Russia saw America and listlessly rocked his head from one side to the other, taking a brake from tossing the elephant in the air. "America, can you get me more of what ever in the hell this is~?" Russia said, hugging the elephant. Russia pulled his feet to his chest, only leaving enough room for the elephant to still sit in his lap. "Please, more of this?" Russia asked America, still playing with elepahnts big floppy ears.
Back to top Go down
America

America

New Year Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Meeting   New Year Meeting EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 4:38 pm

"Pfftt, you think I can just randomly pull shit out of my pockets?" and with that said he pulled out another hamburger, "Ask the person who gave it to you." and saw the elephant, "You're so freakin' awesome, it's an elephant...but tiny!" picking it up.
Back to top Go down

New Year Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Meeting   New Year Meeting EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 4:43 pm

Russia put his hands up in a vary powerless attempt to get the elephant back. Russia eventually stood up, going in to the kitchen, and out with a bottle that looked smiler to the other one. Russia worked the lid off and tilted his head back, letting gravity go his drinking for him, he only went up for air maybe 3 times, finishing a chunk of the bottle each time. Russia sat back in the chair, tripping around America to get there. Russia sat and brought his knees to his chest. Still drinking, finishing a amount of the drink each time.
Back to top Go down
America

America

New Year Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Meeting   New Year Meeting EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 4:50 pm

America laughed as he saw the Russian struggling and said, "Dude, you need to stop drinking." with some snickers. He went and sat down and fidgeted, "Ugh, I'm so bored." and then got an idea to bother the drunk Russian. He flung a pen, that was in his pocket over and it hit Russia on the head and America fist pumped in the air and said, "Score!"
Back to top Go down

New Year Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Meeting   New Year Meeting EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 4:57 pm

Russia giggled widely. Not being able to breath because of it again. Russia picked up the pen, and snapped it in 1/2 spilling black pen ink on America pants. Russia dropped the 2 pen 1/2s still giggling loudly and happy. He took another swig, "Score!" Russia mimed America voice. Russia sat up and took once again, another swig of the drink. He was starting to slow down, not drinking as fast, just giggling more and more as the full affect of the drink caught up with him.
Back to top Go down
America

America

New Year Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Meeting   New Year Meeting EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 5:02 pm

America stared in shock and yelled, "Dude! My pants!" and looked around for something, he didn't want it to bleed through and so took his pants off, revealing his American flag boxers. He said, "You can't get drunk at a World meeting man, but I won't stop you!" watching the Russian drink, cheering him on. The meetings were always so boring when no one fought and he liked to make things fun, although he still wasn't sure if a drunk Russia, was a good or bad thing.
Back to top Go down

New Year Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Meeting   New Year Meeting EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 5:11 pm

Russia drank the 2ng bottle taking considerably longer to drink than the 1st. Russia glared at America for a second and took the elephant back, trowing him up in the air and grabbing him before he fell. Russia giggled again in between drinks. Russia stopped for a second and took a shallow breath in. Not doing anything by wincing at the feeling he was getting in the back of his through. But he drank the rest of the bottle. Russia eventually just laid his head on the table, closing his eyes but not sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

New Year Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Meeting   New Year Meeting EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 5:13 pm

((Whooo, you guys are turning this into soemthing else))
She knew it probably wouldn't be good when America threw that pen and she was right. She watched them nervously from her place by the window. Russia was drunk now. During a world meeting. She covered her mouth and gasped when America took his pants off. "Erm, Master Jones, I don't know if it's wise to do that...do you want me to," she scrunched her face up, trying to find a way not to sound awkward. "Your pants are stained. If it's like that for a long time, it might stay that way. I'll take them, if you want."
Back to top Go down
America

America

New Year Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Meeting   New Year Meeting EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 5:17 pm

America turned over and said, "I'll throw them out and get new pair." he was a big consumer and when something wasn't working write or was damaged, he threw it out and bough a new one. he grinned at her, "You're Beijing, right? That's awesome, I'm America but you probably already know that, I mean who doesn't know me?"
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

New Year Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Meeting   New Year Meeting EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 6:07 pm

"..." she smiled. "Yes, I've heard about you from Master Yao. It's nice to meet you in person finally," she bowed quickly. The man seemed quite confident. "Master Yao told me a lot about you." She smiled again, not sure what to add, or what to say about what Master Yao had said about America. But he seemed geuninely nice enough to befriend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Year Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year Meeting   New Year Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

New Year Meeting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next