Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DenmarkXNorway

Go down 
AuthorMessage

DenmarkXNorway Empty
PostSubject: DenmarkXNorway   DenmarkXNorway EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 7:52 pm

(( I hope this one dosent dissapear >< ))

The house was silent, the only noise that could be heard was the 'tick tock' of the old grandfather clock in the foyer. That is, until Matthias slammed the door open with a stupid grin on his face and carrying a palstic bag with some left over beer from the bar he, Gilbert and Arthur were at for a get together/ drinking contest. And as usual, Matthias was completely drunk after wards. How he managed to get home without killing anyone is a myster in it of it's self! "Nooorrrgggeee~" Matthias called out and he dropped the beer on the counter. "Wheere are ya? " He slurred a bit as he walked deeper into the house, looking for his Norwegian friend.
Back to top Go down

DenmarkXNorway Empty
PostSubject: Re: DenmarkXNorway   DenmarkXNorway EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 8:32 pm

The Norwegian in question was asleep in his room. He was sleeping but he was awaken by the Danish man's loud voice from the living room. Lukas turned onto his back and sighed, running a hand through his hair before sitting up and slipping his shirt on before walking over to the door. Lukas was going to give the man a warning to keep it down, sense he was so rudely awaken from his sleep. He buttoned up the shirt he was wearing a few leaving the two top buttons open before walking out and glaring around. He was tired, he really didn't care if he was supposed to keep his anger hidden, that was mainly around other people besides the other Nordics.
Back to top Go down

DenmarkXNorway Empty
PostSubject: Re: DenmarkXNorway   DenmarkXNorway EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 8:43 pm

Matthias started to frown, where was his little Norge? "Where thes hell is he?" He muttered as he left the living room and wandered towards the hall where most of the bedrooms were. "He probably felt asweep, jerk he said he wait!" Matthias grumbled and scuffled his feet. "Or did he?" He wondered and stared down the hall in a drunken daze, then he started to see a form walking out of the shadows. The Dane smiled, no matter how drunk he was he could always recognize Norway, his short blonde hair with that weird curl and dot floating off to the side, and his deep, emotionless blue eyes that almost looked like violet in the right light. "Norge! You didn't leave me!"
Back to top Go down

DenmarkXNorway Empty
PostSubject: Re: DenmarkXNorway   DenmarkXNorway EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 8:52 pm

Lukas stared at Matthias for a while until he shook his head and folded his arms as he looked at Matthias with small bags under his eyes from having just woken up. "Idiot. I didn't leave, i live here. What are you doing yelling and stumbling around like a drunk idiot?" He asked with a clearly irritated voice, rolling his eyes before turning around and walking back into his room. Throwing a "Go to bed" Over his shoulder before he slammed the door shut behind him so he could slip his shirt back off and get to bed. He yawned as he unbuttoned his white shirt to just toss it off to the side and on a chair.
Back to top Go down

DenmarkXNorway Empty
PostSubject: Re: DenmarkXNorway   DenmarkXNorway EmptySat 16 Feb 2013, 9:02 pm

He frowned, Lukas seemed more irritated than usual, Lukas looked back at him and said "Go to bed." Over his shoulder as he turned back around and retreated to his room. Matthias let a mischivious grin come across his lips as soon as Lukas wasn't looking at him. "Alright, illls go to bed Norgey~" He chuckled and followed the Norwegian to his bed room, discarding his clothes as he did, until he reached Lukas's bed room door in just his boxers. Smirking, Matthias opened the door and let himself in,locking the door behind him. Being strangely quiet as he watched Norway toss his shirt onto a near by chair.
Back to top Go down

DenmarkXNorway Empty
PostSubject: Re: DenmarkXNorway   DenmarkXNorway EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 5:18 pm

Lukas blinked, turning his attention to the Dane for a moment before glaring at him.
"Go to bed already, Matthias." He huffed as he laid down and pulled the blanket over his body, curling up on his side. He picked up a pillow and pulled it to his chest before closing his eyes to sleep. He'd use the pillow to throw at him if he decided to come closer but for the time being he'd just hug it and expect the Dane to leave him alone and go away like he said.
Back to top Go down

DenmarkXNorway Empty
PostSubject: Re: DenmarkXNorway   DenmarkXNorway EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 5:26 pm

Matthias smiled as an idea popped into his mind. "Okay,okay!" He faked a disappointed sigh and made his foot steps sound like he was leaving, opened and closed the door sounds as well, before he made more fake fading foot step. Matthias smirked and silently tipped toed to Norway's bed, making sure to get to the side where he couldnt get hit with the pillow. He crawled into the bed and wrapped his arms around his Norwegian friend, chuckling quietly to himself as he awaited Norway's reaction to his little idea.
Back to top Go down

DenmarkXNorway Empty
PostSubject: Re: DenmarkXNorway   DenmarkXNorway EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 6:04 pm

Lukas stiffened up when he felt the other's arms wrap around him. He turned his head and looked over his shoulder with a dark glare on his face.
"What are you doing? Go to bed already Matthias." he huffed, slapping his arms away from his body. He pulled the pillow away from his chest and turned onto his back to try and hit Matthias with it. The norwegian's eyes shown a high amount of irritation in the dark blue orbs.
Back to top Go down

DenmarkXNorway Empty
PostSubject: Re: DenmarkXNorway   DenmarkXNorway EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 6:14 pm

Matthias ignored Lukas' glare and rufused to let go of him. "I am in bed Norge! No need to get all pissy!" He chuckled and pulled Lukas closer to him and nuzzled the crook of his neck. "Mmmm, you smell good~ Did you steal Tino's body wash or something?" Matthias teased "Kinda girly if you asked me, but I like how it smells. Maybe you should use it more often"
Back to top Go down

DenmarkXNorway Empty
PostSubject: Re: DenmarkXNorway   DenmarkXNorway EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 6:30 pm

Lukas blushed ever so lightly, a grumble making itself known from the back of his throat.
"Go away." He sighed, closing his eyes to try and calm himself down. Angry at the fact that he probably wasn't able to get the Dane out of his bed and when said Dane nuzzled into his neck he stiffened up at the touch and he clenched his eyes shut and moved a hand over his chest to push at the other's head. "At least if you are going to sleep here sleep on the other side of the bed. My smell isn't girly i use the same shampoos and soaps all the time."
Back to top Go down

DenmarkXNorway Empty
PostSubject: Re: DenmarkXNorway   DenmarkXNorway EmptySun 03 Mar 2013, 8:55 pm

The Dane chuckled and tightened his grip around Lukas' waist. "Don't be such a stick in the mud Norge." He smirked and kissed his neck "Besides, your not really in the position to argue." before Lukas could even try to argue with him, Matthias let go of him before pinning him to the bed, grinning at him with a gleam in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

DenmarkXNorway Empty
PostSubject: Re: DenmarkXNorway   DenmarkXNorway EmptySun 03 Mar 2013, 9:09 pm

The norwegian yelped, squirming and glaring up at him. "Get off of me Denmark. There isn't anything for you to do. J-Just get off of me." He stuttered out, squirming and trying to get out of under him, not liking the gleam in the other's blue eyes. He ducked his head and tried to kick his way out from under him, pulling at his arms to try and get those free as well.
Back to top Go down

DenmarkXNorway Empty
PostSubject: Re: DenmarkXNorway   DenmarkXNorway EmptySun 03 Mar 2013, 9:22 pm

Matthias laughed and leaned closer to Lukas' face, until their faces were just inches apart. "I see someone I can do,Norge~" he smirked and pinned Lukas' hands above his head. Licking his lips Matthias used his left hand to keep the Norwegian's hands pinned, his right hand cupping his face in his hands. "And don't bother trying to escape Lukas, you know you can't beat me. Not anymore, not ever again."
Back to top Go down

DenmarkXNorway Empty
PostSubject: Re: DenmarkXNorway   DenmarkXNorway EmptySun 03 Mar 2013, 9:35 pm

Lukas clenched his eyes shut and started to squirm to get out of his hold. "D-Den stop. Th-This isn't going to happen so just forget about it!" He yelled, jerking his head out of the other's hand and turned it to look off to the side. His face a dark red as he looked at the wall embarrassed. His eyes were clenched shut and he quickly stopped trying to get away and he just laid there now.
Back to top Go down

DenmarkXNorway Empty
PostSubject: Re: DenmarkXNorway   DenmarkXNorway EmptySun 03 Mar 2013, 10:24 pm

Matthias raised an eyebrow when Lukas stopped struggling, he frowned, feeling a bit disappointed. "So that's it? The almighty Norway gives up?" The Dane taunted, he grabbed a fistful of the other's blonde hair pulling on it to make Lucas face him. "You've fallen Lukas." The Dane shrugged looking down at him "Oh well I can still have my way with you either way. Letting go of Lukas' hair, Matthias undid his tie, taking it off his shirt and using it to bind Lukas's hands together.
Back to top Go down

DenmarkXNorway Empty
PostSubject: Re: DenmarkXNorway   DenmarkXNorway EmptySun 03 Mar 2013, 11:25 pm

Lukas flinched, looking up at his wrists as he started to struggle again. "I-I haven't fallen.... I-I won't stop... D-Den no more i-i don't want to tonight." He ducked his head down and grit his teeth, trying to pull his wrists apart and squirm out from under the other's body. "M-Matthias let me go. Just let m-me sleep tonight please?" He asked, looking over his shoulder with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DenmarkXNorway Empty
PostSubject: Re: DenmarkXNorway   DenmarkXNorway Empty

Back to top Go down

DenmarkXNorway
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: