Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The world is not enough--let the sky fall where we start

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beijing

Beijing

World - The world is not enough--let the sky fall where we start Empty
PostSubject: The world is not enough--let the sky fall where we start   World - The world is not enough--let the sky fall where we start EmptySun 03 Feb 2013, 10:49 pm

This is the opening profiles and definition
Italian mafia
----They are a general type of mafia. ((Your mafia-mafia...beause I can't think >_<))

Listen the fuck up, I am Lovino Vargas, I may be young but I will not back down from a fight, so be prepared for a shit storm bastards!

Name: Lovino Vargas

Personality: I'm often angry and I rarely smile, slightly flirtatious if a certain someone catches my eye, honestly scared of getting into fights with other Mafia's but I'm too prideful to back down, I'm nothing like my younger brother, I'll stand and fight even if there's a good chance I'll lose, I've come to conquer just like my grandpa did so I'm stubborn enough to stick through tough times.

Weapon(s) of choice: Highly skilled with throwing knives and I never misses my target, keeps a Beretta 92, compact hidden on me, I prefer small weapons since bigger weapons, (such as the Tommy) are often a bit to heavy for me move around quickly with.

Role in the mafia: Boss, head of the family

Attributes: extremely fast on my feet, good agility and able to sneak past enemies and can blend pretty well with normal people, (something I'm really proud of and use often when I wants to avoid other bosses and their people))

Etc: I didn't want to be a boss but when me and my brother's grandpa passed away I was thrown into the position since I was the oldest, I had just planned on being a spy due my stealth or a target-er but once my grandpa passed away I was the next in line to take over, I may be young but I know the ins and outs of the business having been part of it since a toddler, the other bosses may not see me as a threat but you'll be sorry if they mess with the Vargas family.

I am always there, day or night, watching, waiting. I am your shadow...
Name: Maria Vega

Affiliates with: Italian Mafia

Personality: Maria is very manipulative, she can easily twist someone's words or get information. She wares a sweet face to get what she wants and isn't afraid to get her hands dirty, however she's very stubborn and tends to talk back to her superiors.

Weapon(s) of choice: Es a secret

Role in the mafia: Messanger

Roles you might have to take: Spy

Attributes: Agile, sweet-talker

Etc: Has black cat

I don't care what we're doing... just don't expect me to do it for you.
Name: Arthur Kirkland

Affiliates with: Italian mafia

Personality: Professional and efficient

Weapon(s) of choice: Gun and dagger

Role in the mafia: General mafia member

Roles you might have to take: Any higher rank

Attributes: Marksmanship and first aid

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chinese Mafia
Observers-These are a group that runs partially similar to Robin Hood. If anything or anyone gets out of place, they will not hesitate to step into another territory to eliminate those that possess danger to not only them, but else.

Like a peacock, I am graceful, like a tiger I will strike. Never hesitate before an enemy.
Name: Jun Ai [[last name first]]

Occupation:Head of the Chinese Mafia/to the outside: a music/school tutor and she does musician-work in her free time....

Affiliates with: Chinese Mafia, obviously.

Personality: A mature, young woman, she is serious about what she does, and will protect her people as she best as she can. But to most people that don't seem to know her or read into her, she is rather aloof, cold and professional, seeming to distance herself from everyone else. But that is without saying that she also has a kind side to her...and anything else that those that get close to her know about her person.

Weapon(s) of choice: A fan, improvised weapons, martial arts, throwing knife...other things. But you won't know that, will you?

Role in the mafia: Head

Roles you might have to take: Everything else if necessary.

Attributes: Agile, adaptable in more ways than one, mercy and sympathy

Etc: She'd like to say she trusts her men, but you always have to take it with a grain of salt.

Name: Ivan/ Russia

Occupation: (To the outside: Doctor) Manger of funding and "shipments"

Affiliates with: Asian mob. Bei is his boss.

Personality: Relatively calm and vary threatening. Sadistic and controlling.

Weapon(s) of choice: Led pipe along with hand gun.

Role in the mafia: "manager of funding"

Roles you might have to take: Anything that they need. Somewhat adaptable

Attributes: (i.e. skills, abilities) Controlling people, scaring people. Making more money than he had the day before.

Etc: Lets bei have power. Only carring out oders dealing with the more "businessmen" Like part of the mob

Wants freedom but he's restricted and held back by the sense justice and the want to put injustice in its place.
Name: Alfred .F. Jones

Personality: Fun, optimistic, humorous but when it comes to work he takes it seriously(as serious as he gets ^^'). Has a hard time using melee weapons, like: Swords, crowbars, bats, etc. Prefers guns. Has a strong sense of justice and always gets the job done, you just have to remind him a few times, or it will slip hi mind.

Weapons: A set of twin pistols with him at all times.

Role in Mafia: Chinese mafia leader's personal body guard.

Name: Natalya Arlovskaya

Affiliates with: No one? Unless you interest me I suppose.

Personality: I prefer to stay by myself. Do not get in my way and I will not cause you any harm.

Weapon(s) of choice: Knives/sharp weapons. Maybe a handgun here or there.

Role in the mafia: Assassin would be nice.

Roles you might have to take: Anything that will be necessary.

Attributes: I am very quite and nimble, and am able to hide very well. Other than that, I know how to kill with even the smallest knives.
Back to top Go down
http://www.asklangsuoc.tumblr.com
Beijing

Beijing

World - The world is not enough--let the sky fall where we start Empty
PostSubject: Re: The world is not enough--let the sky fall where we start   World - The world is not enough--let the sky fall where we start EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013, 11:18 pm

The room they all met in was the basement, connected by a tunnel to the building above them. It was surprisingly well kept, for an underground area, but still had its quirks. The light in the room was only one, and the light that it emitted gave everyone a bluish tint. Jun Ai looked to each of the members gathered in front of her.
"...I've gathered all of you today, so that you will be able to meet and observe our newest member. Alfred Jones," she gestured to him. "I called you all to witness this moment. Make sure that he does not go back on his word. Keep your eyes on him, and your minds sharp. In other words, note things about him." ((If he's got a microphone, note it. If he says something and then does something else, his tone, mood, what type of eyes...etc.]]
She turned to the boy, not much older than her.

Russia glaced up only for a few seconds. Taking in his look, posture, mood... He smiled and looked back at the wall. He ended up thinking more about plans then work. He smiled.
New store rooms, Moscow...
new farms, Mexico city
poppy fields, a new branch in the eastern US
He took a second before speaking. "Welcome" He simply said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.asklangsuoc.tumblr.com

The world is not enough--let the sky fall where we start
Page 1 of 1