Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2P!AmericaxPuertoRico

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 3 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 7:00 pm

Allan smiles and gently sits up, pulling himself out of her and lays down onto the bed next her. He felt content as he felt Maria's arms around her waist and places his arm on her shoulder, gently running his fingers into her brunette locks and kissed her forehead gently. He snuggles close to her ear and whispers softly. "I'll never leave you, Maria." That was one of the biggest promises he had ever made. Before she completely dozed off, he whispered one last thing in her ear. "I love you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 3 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 7:11 pm

Maria smiled as she closed her eyes and cuddled closer to him, she relaxed and began to drift of to sleep. The last things she hard before falling asleep was Allen promising her and saying he loved her. Maria could only pray and hope that Allen would keep his promise. She's not sure what'd she would do if this just ended up as a one night stand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 3 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 8:14 pm

Allan stared down at Maria as she slept. He smiled softly, gently running his fingers through her hair; it was soft and gently slipped between his fingers. He sighed contently to himself. Allan liked the feeling of her warmth mixed in with his own. The American didn't feel at all sleepy, he just watched the slow rise and fall of her back when she breathed. He pulled up the blanket a bit more and moved it over to her shoulders, keeping her warm. Before he realized it, he had fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 3 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 8:30 pm

Le time skip, or the end or what? ?^?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 3 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 8:46 pm

(We can time skip if you want. :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 3 EmptySat 09 Feb 2013, 10:13 pm

((Okay~))

__________________Time Skip________________

Maria yawned and turned over so she was laying on her stomach, still half asleep she rubbed her eyes trying to wake herself up. "What time is it?" She groaned and tried to move to a sitting up postion, but in the process she felt a jolt of pain in her fower half and her legs. "S-shit so sore..." Maria looked at the nightstand where some medicine and clock are. "Ahhh, come on!" She tried to move to get the the pill bottle with out causing herself toomuch pain, but that dosent seem to be happening. "Damn it!" She ave up and just flopped back down on the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 9:13 pm

Allan was still asleep at the time it had reached morning, but he lazily opened his eyes and looked over. His vision was a bit hazy at first, but he rubbed his eyes and saw Maria laying right next to him. She was on her stomach reaching out to her nightstand. He watched her for a long moment until she gave up and plopped her face against the pillow.

Allan then got up and went to go search for her kitchen just to get her a glass of water. He had just forgotten that he did not have pants, but felt a bit lazy about since he was just going to go back to bed, anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 9:24 pm

Maria pouted when Allen got up from the bed and left the room. "Meanie, you could of gotten my pain pills...." She muttered lowly as she waited for him to come back to her room. She'd ask him to give her the bottle off pain killers from the night stand when he came back. Maria let out a sigh, still feeling exaughsted from last night's events. "It all happened so fast...." Maria looked down, frowning slightly. "I just hope I didn't make a horrible mistake..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 9:50 pm

Allan came back a moment later with a glass of water. He went over to Maria's nightstand and took the bottle of pain killers, taking out a couple of pills. "I can give it to you, but I see how bad your hips hurt. Can you do it yourself or should I give it to you mouth to mouth~?" He smirked, teasing her. "I can stay here till you aren't as sore. I did promise to stay with you, after all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 8:39 am

"Mouth to mouth?" Maria echoed a blush dusting her cheeks. She was tempted to say yes, but she didn't want things to go too far. Maria looked back at Allen, whom she just realized was still naked, making her blush even harder. "T-that sounds good....."She bit her lip feeling a bit embarassed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 1:42 pm

Allan wasn't sure what she meant but he put the pills into his mouth drinking a bit of the water, but not swallowing it. He leaned in towards Maria and kissed her deeply, tranferring the water along with the pills into her mouth. He didn't pull away until she swallowed everything. As soon as he felt she did, Allan pulled away and looked at her chuckling at her flustered cheeks. "Feeling better, Maria?" He asked after a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 2:05 pm

"Y-yes, thank you..." Maria thanked Allen, still red faced as she forced her self out of bed. "I'm gonna take a shower." She walked over to her dresser, grabbing a bra and under ware before going to her closet and grabbing a blue and white sundress. "You can join me if you want, but don't expect another round from me." Maria giggled a bit "If not you might want to at least put some boxers on. Spain and Alfred tend to show up unannounced a lot, I don't think they'd want to see you naked Allen." She smirked imagining the whole scene in her head and finding it quite amusing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 3:14 pm

"Hey, if they got a bone to pick I won't mind taking care of it." Allan said, feeling a bit cocky. But, he didn't plan on making a mess of Maria's place. It was really nice, the bed was comfy; not mention the sex was pretty amazing. "Alright," he said with a shrug. "I'll join you, but I can't guarantee that's a promise I can keep~. Plus, I don't think I can help myself with a figure such as yours." He added, teasing her as he followed her to the bathroom. Allan was wondering how crazy it was that she hasn't got a single man wrapped around her finger. During intercourse, he just couldn't keep his hands away from her goddess-like bodice. He couldn't help but stare at her hips as he followed behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 3:24 pm

She rolled her eyes "Down boy!"Maria said in a teasing tone, looking back at Allen "If you behave yourself I might give you a treat later~" Turning back she put her clothes on the double sink counter before walking over to the shower door and opened it. Maria loved to tease her dark haired angle, she wanted to see the expression on his flawless face, see his god like body's reaction to her words. What ever the reaction, the only treat Allen was getting would be a pastry she planned on making this week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 3:36 pm

Allan smirked and went over, lightly pinching her ass gently and chuckled. "What kind of treat, if I may ask?" He said going up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pressed his body against her. He kissed her cheek and nuzzled her neck. "But, I really don't think it's that easy to hold me down, Princess~." He purred, calling her a new pet name he had decided to give her without her consent. It was cute the way she teased him, he just couldn't help wanting to give her constant affection. She was just too perfect not to. He even waited for her reaction to the name he had just given her. He was having too much fun with this and gave a little peck on her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 3:57 pm

"Ow!" Maria yelped from Allen's pinch, which he seemed to ignore utterly as he walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Allen kissed her cheek and nuzzled the crook of her neck before saying "But, I really don't think it's that easy to hold me down, Princess~." Maria blushed faintly at the pet name, she look up at him with a small smirk, trying to hide the fact she felt like her heart was fluttering in her chest. "It's a surprise Allen, mi Angel~" Maria pulled out of his warm embrace and started the shower and set the tempature slightly cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 4:13 pm

Allan chuckled. "You sure you won't give me a hint? I promise I won't try anything in the shower." He said, smiling as he waited for the water to warm up, noticing that it was slightly cold. He didn't want to admit it, but he liked the nickname she had given him as well. "But, I'm more of a fallen angel, mind you." He lightly brushed his fingers against her hips and licked th shell of her ear. "Just give me a little hint, Maria, please~?" He purred, pressing himself back against her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 4:23 pm

Maria's blush deepened, his words, his touch, his voice, Allen was starting to drive her crazy. "A-a hint?" She tried to think, knowing Allen was assuming something kinky. "Icing, there's icing involved." She gave him a flirtatious smile , hoping Allen would buy it and drop the subject. "Come on, the water should be fine now, I don't want all the warm water to go to waste."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 4:33 pm

Allan was buying it, hook, line and sinker, but he was thinking pretty kinky thoughts. His mind got even more imaginative as she mentioned icing. "So does that mean I can lick the icing off you~?" He smirked as he followed her into the shower, lightly patting her ass gently as he went in after her. "Sorry, I just can't keep my away from you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 4:45 pm

"Perhaps" Maria batted his hand away from her ass and stepped into the shower and under the falling water. She let out a sigh and smiled as she let herself relax under the warm water. "If you can behave yourself then yes you can." Maria grabbed a washcoth and twisted it before hit him in the side with it. "Clairo?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 4:53 pm

"Ow! Okay! Okay!" Allan shouted with a chuckle. "I'll have you know that only turns me on more." He joked and smiled at her. She still looked as beautiful with her hair wet with water, he was half tempted to stare down at her figure with the water running down, but he decided to wash himself off in case he started feeling grabby. But, he kissed her cheek gently and smiled. "Love you~."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 4:58 pm

" Y yo a ti, Allen." Maria said with a pout that hitting him with the washcloth didn't have the desired effect on him. "She moved and grabbed the shampoo bottle and popped the lid oppen before squirting some of the soapy susptance innto her hand. It fell quiet, and it started to bother Maria as she washhed her hair, she couldn't really think of anything to say or to talk about, and she didn't want to turn around to face Allen either. Not wanting him or herself to lose control, she was sore enough as it was, she didn't need a nother round to add to the pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 5:11 pm

Maria didn't seem as interested in saying anything, so the American complied and continued washing himself off. He grabbed the soap, washing himself for a bit until rinsing off the suds. He smiled and lightly brushed a finger down his lover's spine since she wasn't looking and moved to grab the shampoo bottle she was just using. The shampoo smelled a bit fruity, but he didn't really mind. At least now he knows what the scent was, he just wanted to eat her up for smelling so damn delicious even if it was only shampoo. He couldn't help t smile to himself as he thought of her pout and it made him feel like there was something on her mind, but he didn't press too much on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 5:17 pm

Maria shivered when she felt Allen's finger run down her spine. She glanced back at him and splashed him "Don't tease me~" She smiled and laughed alittle before taking the soap and wash cloth he was using to wash herself, rinsing off the soap suds as she went. "Allen?" Maria asked "Could you wash mi back, I'm having a hard time reaching.." She gave him the puppy eyes, trying to get him to say yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 5:28 pm

Allan chuckled as she splashed him. This shower just got a bit funner at this moment until she asked him to wash her back. He smiled softly at her and took the washcloth from her hand. Even if it was an adorable pout, he couldn't help the lust forming in his mind, but kept it at bay as he started to wash her back. Her skin felt soft and he carefully washed down to her hips, making sure not to go too rough as he continued washing. Allan gently kissed her shoulder as he helped rinse her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2P!AmericaxPuertoRico   2P!AmericaxPuertoRico - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

2P!AmericaxPuertoRico
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: