Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme rp, The colder war

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:06 am

Russia bit his bottom lip and moved faster and faster, he felt himsefl his America prostate and plasure shot through his member. He moved his enitre langht in and out of America, moaning and felling close, hitting diffrent spots and hitting his prostate again, felling isntal close and tried to keep himslef together as long his he could, knots forming in his core and begging for him to relase. He opend his mouth, panting and moaning as he came inside America, filling him with seed.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:11 am

America continued to cry out, he felt that the Russian was going to rip him open. He felt the spot hit repeatedly and he was so hard and very close to cumming. A few more thrusts and he felt the Russia come inside of him, and he threw his head back and yelled out Russia's name as he came. He rested on his arms to hold himself up shaking and panted recovering from cumming. He waited for Russia to slid out as he continued to pants and his forehead covered in sweat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:15 am

Russia pulled out. His member covered in cum. He took a second and looked at teh cum falling out of Americas ass and down his thigh. He panted and pulled America up with him, falling back and holding America with him. Pnting and not saing anything, not able to becasue of his fast paced and shallowed breath,
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:21 am

He gasped as Russia pulled out of him, and felt loose as the member that was filling up his ass was gone. He felt the Russian's cum drip out of his ass onto his thigh and when Russia brought him close he him and snuggled into his chest and could heart the Russian's fast heart beat, he may not be the America Russia loves, but right now Russia was holding him, not America.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:37 am

Russia was still not able to speak for a long time, he giggled "Was that your first time doing that? Or have you been getting around when I was gone?" He asked/teased the blond. He brushed a few strands of hair out of America eyes and kissed him. Making the kiss deep, but pulling away after a second
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:44 am

America blushed at how embarrassing the question was he buried his head into Russia chest and said, "Shut up, it was my first time." he continued to think about how his past self acted but couldn't remember anything about his past life and he knew Russia and America would have done it more times, and America was probably better and more developed than he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:49 am

Russia didnt say anything after that. Kissing America again and rolling over, and smiling at America. His face turned more siruose. "I was not lying when I said that I loved you" He said softly. He didnt know what to say after that. "Dont worry about stuff like that, Now I have a new litttle toy~" He teased and lightly bit Americas neck
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:55 am

America couldn't help but look away and said, "I know." he knew he wasn't lying. And blushed when he was called his new toy, he didn't know what made him so submissive but what he heard from England that America was loud, rude, obnoxious, and sometimes had a hard time controlling his strength. He had a name to live up to and couldn't believe that even after all that, he had Russia who loved him, that he committed suicide. He looked up at the Russia with a slight blushed and said, "Hey.....if you don't mind me asking....who topped....with you and my past self?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:01 am

He smirked lightly "I told you not to worry, but ok." He turned his head to America "I topped, and the only time that America ever topped is when I was cut up to pices and coudnt move" He giggled at his own dark humor. He kissed America in between everyword "Maybe...If...your...good...I...will...let...you...top" He said, knowing that this America was still on teh younger side and that he still had a bit of growing up to do. He giglged again "Mabey~~" He teased.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:06 am

America wasn't surprised if he was anything like the other one he gave in pretty easily, but America topped when Russia was injured, is that right? They didn't play around. Hopefully with age he would grow some confidence. He smiled as Russia kissed hi but when he put the words together he blushed profusely, and looked down, he secretly liked being bottom. "Just watch, I'll top you one day."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:10 am

Russai simled sincrly "One da, one day" He said softly, and pushed his boxers and coat on, not bothering to put anything else on. He smiled at America. "When you get older maybe you could, but I dont think that that is going to be true " He teased
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:38 pm

America slipped on his boxers, feeling a bit cold and pouted, "Just watch I'll top your ass." he grinned, he hoped, he still had a lot of growing to do, and fill in some big steps to what his pas self did. He made up his mind, he was't going to be just like America, he was going to be better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:45 pm

Russia giggled "Promis?" He asked, smiling at America and walking out of the room and them laing on the couch. He looked at America from across the room, he was not the old America, he was still Alfred, America the person he loved. He got up and pulled America on to the couch with him, making him lay on his chest and wraped his arms around him.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:49 pm

America yelped as he was pulled with Russia, he could say he truly loved him, as a brother and as a lover, he would have to watch out from saying 'bother' though, it might weird Russia out. He laid his head on his chest, hearing the faint heart beat of Russia and wrapped his arms around his waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 4:54 pm

Russia smield, he pulled America up to his face and wraped his arms around his neck. "Your sweet and warm~" He cooed at America, pressing his head in to Americas neck and sihging, only making it sightly warmer around his own face.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 5:01 pm

America smiled, he liked this, he liked the attention and affection, it's been so long, and he didn't know Russia's visit would turn out like this. He didn't care if Russia probably raised to become America's replacement, he enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 10:15 pm

*temp move*
Russia smield back at America opending the door and walking in. "Well, Why dot we find out?" He said waiting for America to walk in and slamming the door behind him, and walking up to America, forcing him in to a quickly deep and rough kiss
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 10:18 pm

America walked in and walked pulled into the surprising rough kiss, luckily he could tolerate pain a lot more and so Russia wanted to something with the knife, he wouldn't mind as much. He opened his mouth and he felt the friction of their tongues together, loving the heated moment, and wrapped his arms around the Russian's neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 10:22 pm

Russia pushed America on to the wall, lifliting him up slightly. "I dont see you pinning me~" He teased, only braking away for a second and going on to Americas neck. He bit and licked teh soft skin. He purred at America
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 10:26 pm

America grinned and said, "I love your dick too much to top." he confessed looking down at Russia as he was lifted onto the wall, he felt teeth and wondered how he ever came to be into a masochist. He moaned lightly as he felt the contact of the teeth on his skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 10:29 pm

Russia set America down, but threw/dropped him on the floor, piniing him down. "Is that so?" He said softly, moving his legs to spread Americas and starting to grind in to America, using 1 hand to plam America though his pants.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 10:31 pm

America let out a small growl as he was thrown onto the floor and said, "Just take the damn compl-" and was cut off by his own gasp when Russia began to palm him and looked at him with lust eyes, "Yo---You tease.." he said and moaned out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 10:33 pm

"ARe you complaing? I could just stop if I would want to~ Mabey you would have fun wiht yourself for me?" He asked/teased. He pushed America shirt up, bitting teh bit of belly fat on America
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 10:37 pm

America let out a small gasp as he continued to palm, and said, "N....No sorry." he couldn't imagine Russia leaving him half hard, "You're cruel." he said, and when his stomach was bit and squirmed a bit and said, "H...Hey don't bite there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 10:39 pm

"Well I have to punish you for being bad,America" He purred "Dont tell your big brother what to do" He bit that spot again and moved down, bitting Americas pants and moving his hand out of teh way, unbonttoning Americas pants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme rp, The colder war
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next