Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme rp, The colder war

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
America

America

RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 4:37 am

America smiled slightly and said, "48 just 2 more and I've got all 50 back." he was of course more polite than his old self, Russia had showed him manners. England had obviously hadn't done a good enough job i raising America if he started a war to get away from England. He wondered what it would feel like to have all 50 back. He always felt a bit stronger when he had retrieved more states. "Then I'll have all the land HE lost."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 4:45 am

Russia took note of how he talked of the old America. He looked at him, his glare foracing on him, "Be carful of waht ou say, you are the same nation as HE was" He lightly mocked ht eothers use of the tone. He wouldnt stand for this brat making fun of his lover. Becuse he was the photo copy, this was not america. He didnt sa anthing. "I would hate to have to tehll you the story again, Do you think that he wanted to die?" He asked, not putting up with any of this kids crap.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 4:55 am

America blinked at the other and said, "Whoa. Calm down, and I know we're the same nation." he better not say anything to make his older brother upset, it seemed as thought the other still held strong feelings for his dead counter part. He saw himself as...superior to the other...well for one...because he was the one that was alive and the other wasn't. A small smile tugged on his lips, if he had a chance to meet the other, he would just do it to point out the flaws the other had. He shook his head said, "Ah, no." the story was indeed tragic, "If he didn't want to die....then why'd he kill himself?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 5:01 am

Russia kept a unammused look at the other.He pinched hte others mouth closed. "Same snarky mouth I see" He said falty. America killed hismelf because he loved russia and would rather die than see his lover die. That was more than he would do fro this kid. He let go of the outhers mouth and looked at him. He did still have one trump card that would shut the other up. that was That he lvoed the other more than he woudl ever live the photo copie. That would not be good though. With America hooking up with te strangers, he coudl get kidnapped or wosre. He still cared for the other, just didnt want him abused and raped with his risky game he plaied.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 5:13 am

Okay, so maybe what he said about the other was crossing the line, "I-I'm sorry brother, I didn't mean to take it so far." he remembered the last time he brought up the Old America, Russia had suicidal thoughts and began to cut himself and America. He wanted those 50 states soon so that he could be stronger, and maybe be able to stand his own against his older brother. He wondered, what would happen once his land was recovered. He loved Russia, more than he could say, "I love you...I'm sorry." and flashed him a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 5:19 am

Russia smiled at Ameirca, the thoughs still fresh in his brain. He picked the other up, holding him in his lap and kissing his neck. "I love you, I dont ever want you to leave" He said sfotly. Unless old America came back.... He added mentaly. He smiled "I love it when you call me brother" He softly smiling and once agian kissing the other. Him and America ahd been thogh hell an back with each other, and for the other to give up, t odi and never come back like he was.." That was horrable, Was Russai nt good enhough for America? He sould give u for America, he would die for America, he woudl start a world war for america. He jsut wanted him back with him and safe, but tha tcould never happen.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 6:07 am

America was moved from the couch to Russia's lap and he smiled a bit at the other. He winced slight when he bit his neck; he still wasn't used to the biting, cutting, and rough sex, but would bare with it for Russia. "I love you brother." he had less slang than his Old self, England had noted this one his first visit to him. He laughed a bit and said, "I won't say so often so it doesn't ware off." and lifted his neck to give Russia more access. If Russia loved him as much as he claimed, he could answer the question that worried him the most and said, "Brother....." He pulled himself together and said, "Who do you love more? Me or.....America?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 6:12 am

The best way Russia coudl decribe what he felt was a window shattering. W..What? Wh was he asking that question? He knew the RIGHT answer, but he wanted to give the REAL answer so so bad. He would love this America untill or if he woudl ever get Old America back, he woudl ditch this kid in a flat second. He spent to much time with Real America to just, give him up. The were somthing that wokred. He wanted nothign mroe tha nou have him back, evven if taht cost him or the new americas life. "..." He didnt saya nthing for appainfuly long time America would not come back, that was life, death was not reviable.He smiled at him, nodding no and goign back to his litte brothers neck.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 6:41 am

America was afraid for the other's answer, was he not good enough for Russia? He wasn't going to say they had been through a lot, Russia had raised him and he loved him, and he didn't need to prove that he loved Russia by killing himself, that was stupid. He really didn't like his old self and didn't understand why he had so much power or why Russia even tolerated him. He listened to the silence and was beginning to feel a wave of dread wash over him. He frowned a bit but it formed to a pout and, "Brother 'no' doesn't answer my question."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 12:34 pm

Russia sighed and rested his head on the other shoulder. He had to find a way out of this question, quick. He looked dead straight at the other. "Im...not sure" He looked down, hoping his 1/2 answer would be good enough for the other to stop prying in to that. He knew he would shove the new America on a high way to keep old America. He loved Real America one hundred times more then he did New America. He still kept the other on his lap. America wouldnt come back, Just like Imperial. So he woudl have to o with new America,but he only wanted his America, his Fredka. The one that dies for him, the one how loved him and kept him safe, even if it cost his own life. He didnt love anyone, but Alfred F Jones, the real Alfred.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 2:38 pm

America sighed, he supposed that was good enough for him, he wasn't going to force his older brother to answer. He chuckled a bit and said, "You really are strange." he couldn't read the other, and he didn't know what he was thinking, thos violet eyes never told him anything and it annoyed him a bit.
~~~~Time skip to when New America has the 50 states back~~~~
America had finally retrieved his 50th state and he ran to the phone an dialed Russia's number and when he answered he said, "Bro! I got all my states!" he was so excited he had all 50!

In another part of the city Old America woke up in a dark alley, his vision was groggy, and at first he didn't know where the hell he was. He was dead! He died right? How many years ago, about 100 years ago? What year was it, where was he? He touched his face to see if he was in fact real. He laughed and said, "No fucking way!" he got up from the floor and apparently he had no clothes, you didn't take them with you when you died. He found an old dirty blanket, it would have to do for now, and he was glad it was late so that there weren't so many people, but he didn't know where he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 2:45 pm

Russia missed both of the Americas everday they were gone. He laughed a bit when America called. He didnt have to fake the happy in his voice. He still cared for his litte bother, just not the same way he did old America. He smiled a bit "America, Ill be over in a few hours? Da?" He hung up the phone, grabbing nothing and walking to the airport. He got up the flight, twiching to see America. He eveutaly did get to the others home and opnede the door, knowing that he could jsut walk in and america woudl be ok. He pulled America in to a bone crushing hug. He shoko the other slightly. "Your as strong as me now!" He smiled and hissed the other, in greetting and les sin love. He was poroboly stronger than Russai now. He had come to tersm with the fact, old America would not come back, his love of his life was gone, but he still loved them, forever and ever and ever.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 3:07 pm

New America ran back to his house and changed, and he waited for his older brother to come. He didn't meet him at the airport because he was too bust celebrating with his boss. He hugged back, he didn't know how strong he was, but he still wasn't considered a Superpower, but he was a very good trade center. He kissed him back. He choked a bit as the other hugged him and laughed slightly, "I don't think I can be stronger than you brother."

New America wrapped the blanket around himself, getting some stares from the other bums and homeless men/women on the street, but he didn't really mind. He didn't recognize the place at all. He wondered where he was. The last thing he remember were the big black ships. That's right Russia was going to recolonize his dead nation. Wait, if this was his nation, this must be Alaska, no wonder it was so fucking cold! He darted through the city, his legs somewhat weak, he wondered if his cabin was still here.Russia had succeeded in raising and bring the nation back up. He saw the cabin and saw that it was a bit modified, He blinked and wrapped the blanket more around him and saw that the light was on. He walked through the snow and he made it to the front door, not bothering to look through the window, he knock because the door was locked, which was strange because he never locked the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 3:16 pm

Russia smiled at new America, and jumped slightly when he heard the knock at the door. He turned around and smiled at new America and walked over. He opened teh dorr and just stood there for a few seconds. "..." He just looked at old America, straght dead on and trying to register what he saw. He took a good few seconds before murmmring, hsi voice crakcking slightly. "A..America?" He asaked softly. His brain trying to think, but he coudlnt. He jsut looked at Ameriac, was thi real? He felt a rip in his chest, shards of guitl and jo hitting him like arrows. He put his hand foarwed, shaking slightly. "A..America? America? aMeifca?" He felt the others hair and face wtith his hand, before his face broke in to something happer. He jumped out the door and talked the other, making sure tha the fell in the snow and not America. He cried, but it was tears of joy. "America! America! america!" He said softly, nothin else matters, the world could burn down right now for all he cared. He woudl give all of his land up and have no issue with it. He had America. this had to be America. It had to. He was already to happ for it not to be, He didnt even react for a few seconds Having more words to explain wht he felt. Nothing but lvoe for the old America. He laughed and pulled 2 gloves out of his pocet, a bit of dried blodo still on them even after being washed. He showed them to America, his heart felling like it was being hit with a hammer, but in a good way. Blond hair blue eyes, soft skin. Everthing, how did this happen? wh didnt he care? He jsut held on to Amerca, trying slightly still.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 3:30 pm

Old America wrapped the blanket around a bit more, his stance a bit confident, whoever the hell was living in his cabin, he swore, Russia opened the door. And his stared at the other the other looked about as surprised as the other was. It had been so long and he studied Russia's face, he hadn't changed, his face looked the same, he still couldn't read those eye, "Russia? That you?" he whispered, it was a stupid question, but what was he doing in Alaska, he let the other touch him and yelped as pushed to the ground. America couldn't stop his own tears, "God damn it it Russia!" he said in disbelief, but he had died, how was he back. He laughed and said, "You didn't miss me, right big guy?'" he teased a bit, he had missed the other, death was nothing but black, black. For 100+ years it was just black and he was almost driven into madness.

New America looked over to the door and couldn't see who it was. But Russia and the stranger were silent, but it was a different type of silence, a comfortable and like they knew each other silence. He stepped a bit closer to the door and then Russia had pounced on the stranger and this confused him. What the hell was going on? Did Russia and the stranger know each other. He went to the door and held onto the door frame and his eyes widen at the sight. The same cowlick he had and that was all he saw. He gripped the door frame tightly that it almost cracked, he was sure, but he was damn well near certain that this was the Old America. But why was he here? He was dead.

Old America grinned at the other, God he missed Russia, "It's awesome to be back! Death it boring as fuck."
New America noticed the other's fowl mouth, and the slang, was this real what the whole world was making a bit fuss about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 3:38 pm

Russia clinged to the other. "Im never letting you do, ever, im not going t let ou get hurt ever again" He told the other quite, his voice craking from holding back crying. He didnt care about New america at eh second. He held Old America on to his chest, taking his caot ofd and warping it around America. He looked at him, same everything, same looks same mouth. He held him, rocking slightly. "Oh god America, dont leave, ever sgain, please" He begged the other, tears falling off of his face and on to America shoulder. He probobly left marks how how tight he held the other. "Im never letting you go again" He said softly, beathing in America scent somthing he had missed for th elast 100 years. How he talked, hwo he looked, how he swore, how he looked down he felt. He loved the other so mch in that second. Pins an needled wen tover his hands an dfeet frm the cold. "America america america ameica merica" He said over and over again, everything that he had waited for in the last 100 years. His lover, the reason he wanted to live and breath and see light was back. He didnt even want to talk, jsut be with amier,ca He didnt even register the outhers looks from the door. He rubbed hsi hands over Americas back, the hammer and sickle he cut scared, so it was still there. He didnt care though,
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 3:56 pm

Old America laughed a bit and said, "Damn it I missed you." he was surprised he was only in purgatory and not hell. Not that he was complaining but he wanted some kick ass stories to tell Russia and how he kicked Satan and Hitler's sorry ass. But he didn't, he was bored and almost driven insane and no one wants to hear stories about that. He felt Russia's finger grip into but he didn't mind, he was just too fucking happy at the moment.

New America was leaning on the door frame, he was pissed at the words shared between the two. This bitch thinks he could take Russia, his older brother. Once America died, that should have been it. "Russia." he said.

Old America said, "Not even death could keep the hero dead! I swear someone wished me back or something."

New America didn't like this America. Hero. From what he heard and read in history books, he had't done a damn thing. Only pretended to be the hero and take resources as a reward. He crossed his arms, and glared a bit at the other, but regained his smile.

Old America sat up a bit and said, "I love you and I missed ya!" and grabbed Russia's collar and pulled him into a kiss.
New America looked a bit shocked, "hey! Brother you're not gonna let him do that are you?"
Old America broke the kiss and looked back and his eyes widen, it was the spitting image of him, Only he looked...he didn't know he looked different. He locked over and smiled, "Are you the new country!?" he asked excitedly, Russia had actually pulled it off. Recolonizing his dead nation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 4:03 pm

es, in fact, he would Let America do this to him. He still eald on to America, onl now noticing new Americas looks and actions. He looked at at New America, not able to keep a smile off of his face. "Da~" ehe said, but fauleting when he heard the comets. He looked at Ameica, his america. Russia nodded in pride. He didnt love New Americ alike old aemrica, but he still took pride in his little brother. "Da, This is m little brother" He smiled at both of thim, ignoring New AMiercas looks and picking Old America up, holding him like a small child. He murmmered the wrods as to not make new Ameirca madder than he looked. "I love you~" He said loking at old America and still being as hapy as he could be. He giggled slightly "The hero is back?" He asked, teasing a bit in his voice. He didnt gave a fuck on what new america though about them. He loved od americ anad only old America, no one else on earth could live up to old aemrica.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 4:21 pm

Old America was picked up and New America knew what the hell was going on, dumped him as soon as the other came back.....but what if....America never came back....nations could kill other nations....and who knows....America could be a human and no longer a nation, which made his job easier.
Old America said, "Hey! But me down, everyone or everyone and their mom's gonna see my ass!" riding the blanket down and he looked over, "No way! Your younger bro! He looks just me! That's totally crazy!" He grinned.
New America laughed a bit and said, "Yeah, it's kinda crazy."
Old America wanted to get a closer look and so hopped out of Russia's hold flashing him a grin before he walked over to the other, New America took a step back, if he was still a nation, it means he was still strong as shit. He could serious get his ass handed to him. Old America tugged on the cowlick and the other blushed smacking his hand away, "Don't touch there...only brother can touch there." Old America laughed, "So it works the same huh?" he really did a good job and said, " Name's Alfred .F. Jones or the United States of America or you can call me the hero!" he stretched his hand out for the other to shake it. New America took it, "Alfred. F. Jones Federation of America.....and don't worry I don't plan on calling you something you're not."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 4:30 pm

Russia smacked New America lightl on the back of the head. "Shut up and hold your mouth.." He scolded lightly. He glared at the other nation slightly. He could tell that New America was no pleased, at all. But that was ok, because even though America, hsi America, was jsut Alfred now, He was still nation.He was stronger than New AMerica. And he had no issue cutting his through if he touched America. He smirked lightly at the cowlick comment. He pasued for a second and yanked on both of the Americas cow licks, loving how the both only let Russia do that. He brushed the snide comment from New America off, dismissing it as jsut jelouse. He looked at Old America he was final back, he was going h stay and nothign coudl hur him. If anything tried, he woudl have there head on a toothpick. He smiled. Nothing could ever, ever ever brake merica awa from him. Not New America. New America was his litte bother, and he loved him like a son.Old America he loved like a lover. He alsotoo note of how they looked and acted. The federation wsa, meaner, darker, more thoughful.Old America was still the sme loud flirty blond he loved.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 4:42 pm

Old America laughed and said, "You got your facts all twisted, of course I'm the hero, and it's okay, you got 2 other names to call me!~" grinning at the other.
New America wanted to beat the grin off of his face. He 'eep' a bit as he was smacked.
Both cowlicks were pulled and they both reacted differently Old America said, "Shit! No! Let that go you commie!" not pulling away since that would cause it to be pulled harder. Old America bit his lower lip as he said, "Horny bastard."
New America however was a kiss ass and moaned out, "B-Brother."
Old America was pretty oblivious and had no clue the two had 'something' together.
New America didn't like how the other called him a 'commie' or a 'horny bastard' and so he corrected him, "He's not a communist anymore."
Old America used on hand to keep the blanket wrapped himself and the other to try and push Russia away, "Dude! I just got back!" he laughed a bit and said, "Looks like you missed my ass more than you missed me." joking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 4:49 pm

Russia coudl hold his own aginst America, thats part of why he loved him. He snickered and America and yanked his cowlick again. "Cant help if your ass is somthing everyone wants~" He joked back, and smiled at New America loving being called brother. He picked up America and New America, nto struggleing to do so in teh least. He tossed on on his beack and held the other, spining them both around and laughign a bit. He was so glad that he had Fredka back. But he loved old ameri camore, even if New defended him. He kept spining them, even maig hismelf dissy. He took off his coat and put his over America. "Get dress or I swear ill take your blanket~" He smriked att he other, nto even paying attention to New america.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 5:09 pm

Old America let out a moan and let out a panted laugh, "funny thing is that it only belongs to you." sure they had cheated on each other more than once, but it was all okay in the end he supposed. They both yelped as picked up. Old America all pouty and New America was just happy to get some attention. Old America laughed as he was spun, "Yo! Stop being so cute." he teased. He took the coat and said, "Dude, you'd love to see my ass naked." he'd like to see Russia naked too, "How 'bout takin' more clothes off so I can cover up?" New America was a bit confused by this, they sort of.....their relationship was a bit weird, insults and then flirting....not to mention it was completely suggested flirting. And Old America laughed, "Shit, sorry, no talkin' like that in front of the kid."
New America let out an amused scoff, "I'm old enough to handle myself, plus you weren't the only one to see brother naked." referring to himself. America laughed, "I know, those Europeans are weird, walkin' around naked and shit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 5:17 pm

Russia smirked and blushed when he heard New america. He turned to him. "be kidding! your ass is mine too~" He purred, finding it odd to flirt with his litte bother in the precence of his lover. He smirked at Old Americ and took his his shirt too, handing it to America and putting it over his head and not being just in pants and shoes. He pulled them both closer,, not ashamed to be taking off his shirt. He pulled hismlef in side along with the too. The boss must have left sometime laster. Hedidnt knwo what he was doing, and didnt reall care. He tossed old Ameriaon teh couch, pulling new America on top of his counterpart. He pushed them both down. He though for a second and anked his litte borhter up, smirking at hom and pulling his cloths off of america
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 9:22 pm

Old America raised an eyebrow at the statement, "Dude....I think your bro owns his own ass...." he trailed off and the other, New America noticed this and says, "Oh, sorry, I forgot that you weren't here for a while, nope, brother owns my ass too." Old America did not look amused a pouted and chuckled over to Russia, "Looks like you've been getting around while I was gone." with a amused smirk. They were both tossed on the couch and Old America protested a bit, "Ah, I liked the bed." New America just tried to get away from the Old America, not really wanting to be by him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme rp, The colder war
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next