Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ScotlandxRomano

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

ScotlandxRomano - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013, 4:10 am

Scotland was panting heavily, completely breathless and whispers against Romano's neck. "Let's both cum together, then~." He said with a smirk and reached down, stroking him in the same pace as his thrusts, getting him to cum as he started to reach his own climax. He began to recklessly pound himself against him, directly hitting all his sweet spots. Scotland gave Romano's ass a few hood spankings as he feels himself starting to cum. "L-Lovino... A-Am aboot tae...c-cum..." He pants, kissing him deeply as he cums into him. Scotland stops his thrusts, but contnues stroking the Italian's length until the warm cum releases onto his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 1:06 am

Lovino could barely think straight as the he felt Scotland speed up, faintly hearing him say that he was about to cum, he felt the Scot's moves become erratic as he was roughly pounded in, cry out each time the sot spanked him, begging for more, felt the Scot cum first and followed soon after, crying out as he came in Scotland's hand, Romano sagged against the taller man, panting hard as he tried to recover from his climax, "Shit...tomato....y-you're...great." Romano said in between breaths, smirking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013, 3:17 am

Scotland chuckled and kissed his neck. "Thanks," he said, panting. "I've had some experience." He placed his hands under Romano's thighs and pulled out of him. He gently placed the Italian down and smiled at him. "Feeling any better?" After that heated intercourse just moments ago, Scotland couldn't help but smile at him. He and Romano were in his kitchen naked after having a little fun by the kitchen sink. He bent over and started picking up their clothes, grabbing the shirt he let Romano borrow and handed it to him. "Dae ye feel sore anywhere, by the way?" As much as Scotland was a little rough in bed, he didn't plan on having him feel pain, despite how normal this probably was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano - Page 3 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 4:17 am

"A lot better." Romano admitted while smirking and took the shirt Scotland handed him, pulling it on and looked up at the scot, "I feel fine though I probably will be a bit sore tomorrow, me and Spain might have been together but you could say we didn't do much in these last few months and he never got as rough but I'm not complaining tomato-head, I feel great~" The Italian purred as he stood up, the rolling up the over-sized sleeves moving closer to the Scot and hugging him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano - Page 3 EmptySat 02 Feb 2013, 4:49 am

Scotland was taken aback by the hug. This was the first time anyone had ever felt that happy besides having the after effect of intercourse, which it probably was or he was just that good at making him feel a lot better in a certain way. He reached out and wrapped his arms around his waist, hugging him back tightly. As they pulled away from the embrace after what felt like a long time, Scotland then added, "Is there anything ye need? Are ye hungry?" he asks, as he lightly caresses his own arm. "As much as I want tae, am nae such a gud cook when it comes tae feeding people... All am gud fer is haggis, but nae one likes tha." Scotland blushed lightly, feeling a bit embarrassed. "I ken, where yer from ye obviously cook a lot better than I can.." he chuckles nervously, but covered it up with a smile.

It had been a while since any other guests other than siblings had come around, he wasn't sure what the Italian wanted. He didn't want him to be upset if he had messed up on something, such as food. Scotland felt bad for having to give himself a bad first impression besides the hair and his highland charm, just for something small like culinary skills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano - Page 3 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 6:28 am

Romano smiled, "If you have pasta and some tomatoes and spices I can make spaghetti." Romano said grinning, he knew that England's brothers for some reason just weren't good cooks, "I don't mind cooking, I did kind of crash into your house unannounced." Romano said shrugging his shoulders, he gave the Scotsman a look, "You know for such a charming man its a little weird that you can't cook tomato-head." Romano teased moving to inspect what Scotland had stocked in his kitchen that he could use for cooking a good meal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano - Page 3 EmptyMon 04 Feb 2013, 7:48 am

"It's nae tha I cannae cook, the food just ends up unappetizing." Scotland said, trying not to sound so defensive. Scotland did know how to cook but the things he made, no one wanted so he pretty much gave up on trying to bother. But, of course, knowing Romano had better taste then him he would ask for some pointers but he was too afraid to. He starting searching through his own cupboards along with the pantry, finding the ingredients needed for Romano to make spaghetti.
It was a good thing he went grocery shopping the day before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano - Page 3 EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 5:00 am

Romano caught the defensive tone and just patted the Scot on the shoulder, "It's alright not everyone can cook like Italians." Romano said with a small grin, Romano moved to heat up the stove and watched as Scotland pulled out all the things he would need, "If you want tomato-head I can teach how to make good spaghetti." Romano offered, looking for a pot to boil the spaghetti in, finding one and placing it on the stove and started to heat some water in it, "I don't mind teaching you and think of it this way you'll have better skills then eye-brow bastard then." Romano also added smirking at Scotland.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano - Page 3 EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 2:36 pm

Scotland didn't feel at all amused from the pat to the shoulder; it just seemed like a gesture of pity than reassurance, but he didn't complain. But he smiled when Romano offered to teach him how to cook and how great it would have been to put something edible in England's face to gloat about. The though of it made him chuckle and he felt better and chuckled to himself. "Free bragging richts." He said to himself, then smirked at the Italian and leaned close to his ear, purring. "Surely, ye wonnae mind if we started today, would ye~?"
The Scot was tempted to nibble at Romano's ear and kiss his cheek, but he wasn't sure if Romano was comfortable with it. They may have had heated intercourse moments ago, but it would have been awkward to show that much affection when all he had gotten after that was a simply hug; nothing more, nothing less.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano - Page 3 EmptyThu 07 Feb 2013, 3:09 am

Romano was slightly disappointed when Scotland pulled away from him after purring in his ear, he would have liked a bit more affection but shrugged it off, the Scot had already done a pretty good job of making him forget about Spain, no need to be greedy and ask for more. "Exactly bragging rights, though I think anybody who can make cereal without setting it on fire already have bragging rights over eye-brow bastard." Romano said chuckling to himself, he had actually seen England do that once and it had scared the Italian so bad he refused to even drink the Brits water, carrying a small container of pasta and water bottle when he had to visit the man. "We can start today, I don't mind, pull out some tomatoes and start cutting him up." Romano ordered with a smirk and risked giving the Scot a peck on the lips before moving to break some pasta into the boiling water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano - Page 3 EmptyFri 08 Feb 2013, 3:12 pm

Scotland chuckled to himself, he knew his brother was bad a cook, he didn't think England would be that bad. It was no wonder they had a bad reputation of being bad cooks, it was England's fault. But, Scotland couldn't blame him. They were true at times. Scotland didn't plan on admitting he was at the same level as his brother's when it came to cooking. The only thing the Scot can cook without it bursting into flames was oatmeal. But, that was no real surprise.
He went over and pulled out some tomatoes and began cutting them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 3:53 am

Romano looked over at Scotland to see his progress and cringed, he was cutting the tomatoes all wrong but then he got an idea, a smirk sliding on his face as he snuck up behind him, sliding his arms around the Scot from behind and down his arms to rest his hands on top of Scotland's, controlling his movements, "You're cutting them all wrong, the chunks are too big, here like this." Romano said moving Scotland hands to cut the pieces smaller, pressing his body against the Scot's as he did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 1:54 pm

Scotland continued cutting the tomatoes, but felt a bit nervous as it was his first time cooking something this good. He tensed slightly as he felt Romano's arms around him, but he relaxed after he felt the other press against him. Normally, the Scot would retort with a flirtatious remark but this was rather unusual for him to be this quiet. He kept his grip on the knife while he watched the Italian cut the tomatoes. Scotland couldn't really focus because Romano's body felt warm around him, but he tried to shake that off as they were in the middle of cooking, after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Feb 2013, 8:43 pm

Romano noticed that the Scot was being unusually quiet and smirked and decided to amp up the Italian charm, pressing his body up against the Scots and got on his tippy-toes to whisper in his ear, "You're doing great, much better then your brother, I think you can handle things from here." Romano purred and playfully nipped at Scotland's ear before moving away swiftly and off to the side to watch him cut the tomatoes.

"I'm going to go check on the pasta, just keep chopping." Romano announced casually but as he passed behind Scotland he gave him a slap on the ass, smirking to himself as he stirred the pasta, he saw no harm in flirting in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 6:35 pm

Scotland shuddered and smirked as he felt the Italian pressed up against him. He had missed being this close to someone, but felt himself starting to fluster as Romano pulled away from him and nipped at his ear. He chuckled when he felt the other slap his ass. The Scot had finished cutting up the tomatoes and went over to Romano and decided it was a good time to get him back. As Romano was looking at the pasta, Scotland went over and grabbed his ass roughly.

"Is it cooked yet?" Scotland asked huskily as he pressed himself against the Italian's back and kissed his neck gently, biting down on his shoulder as he places his hands onto his hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013, 2:08 am

Romano had to bite back a gasp of surprise as he blushed, not wanting to give in as he felt Scotland grope him and kiss his neck, "Yeah its coming along great." Romano managed out without stuttering, "I thought we were cooking Scotty, what do you think you're doing?" Romano asked playfully, deciding to be a bit of a tease as he pulled away smoothly out of his grip to pull out of another pot, pouring in some sauce and adding the tomatoes, humming as he stirred, thinking of a way to get the Scot back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 10:20 pm

"Am cooking, whit are ye daeing~?" Scotland mocked a bit playfully at him with a smirk. He went behind Romano again and reached up, gently running his hand through the other's hair and pressed close to him. He chuckled softly and made sure not to touch his curl as he continue moving his hand against his hair. The Scot grinned. He happened to like how Romano was reacting at the moment. It turned him on how the Italian didn't plan on giving in just yet. Instead, he just stood there and cooked, probably pondering on how to get him back. "Is there anything else ye'd want me tae dae~?" Scotland said huskily with a purr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxRomano   ScotlandxRomano - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ScotlandxRomano
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: